Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226868 times)
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:48:26 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 12:18:19 PM by BlockaFett

tl;dr

Is the guy in jail yet?

Not in the UK prison system
Complete smoke and mirrors in this Filthy thread to deflect the punishment from the Filthy sleazy cunts like
Kennedy and Landon and ferrous who blatently robbed everyone....

lol im deflecting from Kennedy - what are you smoking i want some.

Prove he's in Prison then?

Ohh you can't?

Of course you can't because when you have no proof so no one is going to believe anything you have to say....

I never claimed he was in prison

EDIT: I guess it's a bit misleading that it says 'kennedy arrested' in the title - like finally we got him, which we didn't. will change it.
Nomercy82

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:22:56 AM

Ohh you can't?

Of course you can't because when you have no proof so no one is going to believe anything you have to say....

Mate are you on crack? He's not in prison and nobody said he ever was.
Nomercy82

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:07:13 AM

Wait?
I'm on crack...
There's like an entire thread devoted to the fact that they put him in Jail and sued him for their stupid 750 bitcoins of "Crowd Funding"
Just look at the SYScoin thread you stupid fuck...
Am I on crack?
Are you?  Angry
PS: I'm not your fucking mate since I'm not a homosexual or in a relationship with you...  Angry
Ok bud, well, despite the fact that nowhere in the thread does it say he was in jail, you seem to have come to that conclusion on your own. What it does say is that he was ARRESTED. Jesus, learn to fucking read. And perhaps get educated on the difference between jail and arrest.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:29:24 PM

People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

Bump - I had a message few days ago from someone who got both their DRK and XMR back which is good to hear, so if you are still missing these, check back through BagHolder's posts.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:31:27 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 05:30:08 PM by BlockaFett

Ohh you can't?

Wait?

I'm on crack...

There's like an entire thread devoted to the fact that they put him in Jail and sued him for their stupid 750 bitcoins of "Crowd Funding"

Am I on crack?

Are you?  Angry

PS: I'm not your fucking mate since I'm not a homosexual or in a relationship with you...  Angry

can you share a link so we can see?  And don't need to shout, most people either got their coins back or wrote them off at this stage I am guessing.  
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:45:35 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 12:59:15 AM by BlockaFett

Ohh you can't?

Wait?

I'm on crack...

Am I on crack?

Are you?  Angry

can you share a link so we can see?  And don't need to shout, most people either got their coins back or wrote them off at this stage I am guessing.  

I'm not shouting at all...

Timeline for you if you didn't realize it already...

1. Mintpal Collapses a ton of funds are lost Ryan Gentle claims he's been hacked and the that he's insolvent.

2. SYScoin cries like the little bitches that they are about the 750 Bitcoins they "lost" from "crowd funding".

3. SYScoin attempts to sue Ryan Gentle which takes almost a year and a half and does not land Ryan Gentle in Jail.

3. Fedderous and a bunch of other stupid cunts who were going to buy Mintpal off Ryan Gentle put up a "Legal Defense Fund" which does absolutely nothing and just takes more money off people who have lost.

4. Ryan Gentle is still free but people constantly say he's been "arrested" or "funds have been returned" when the funds were there the whole time it's just the fact that he sold the majority of everything on BTTREX and Local Bitcoins so there's no recovering those coins.

5. People make threads like these that solve nothing and prove absolutely nothing.

6. A ton of people are still out of the Cryptocurrencies they put on Mintpal.

Alex Green, Moolah CEO and Mintpal scammer's real name is Ryan Kennedy, not Ryan Gentle which was an alias he used previously.  And it's 7 months, not 1.5 years since he bought control of Mintpal and stole the coins using a fake-hack scam with a sh*tty template V2 Mintpal website and a lot of BS to cover the heist.

"Timeline for you if you didn't realize it already..." I wrote the OP so I think the timeline I put together is a bit more thorough than your 6 points here....

As to the jail claim, no one here ever made that.  Syscoin reported he was arrested and questioned which I linked as they have been a reliable source as is their law firm Sellachi LLP who also represented victims of the Mt Gox scam.  The OP is just a bunch of links I collected for people to make their own mind up on.

I made this thread to put together information to expose Kennedy and help people get coins back which some did...if you don't like it, don't read it, why are you shouting at me exactly?

Nomercy82

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:45:57 PM

1. Mintpal Collapses a ton of funds are lost Ryan Gentle claims he's been hacked and the that he's insolvent.

Yes, this happened.

2. SYScoin cries like the little bitches that they are about the 750 Bitcoins they "lost" from "crowd funding".

They hardly cried. Without them the case probably wouldn't have moved so quickly.

3. SYScoin attempts to sue Ryan Gentle which takes almost a year and a half and does not land Ryan Gentle in Jail.

Proceedings began in about November 2014, so that's been just 6 months, learn how to count.

3. Fedderous and a bunch of other stupid cunts who were going to buy Mintpal off Ryan Gentle put up a "Legal Defense Fund" which does absolutely nothing and just takes more money off people who have lost.

Ferdous and the other 'stupid cunts' already bought Mintpal WITH Ryan Gentle, they were part owners with regards to the cash injected, he just decided to shit up the paperwork. As for the defense fund, I am uncertain of that.

4. Ryan Gentle is still free but people constantly say he's been "arrested" or "funds have been returned" when the funds were there the whole time it's just the fact that he sold the majority of everything on BTTREX and Local Bitcoins so there's no recovering those coins.

He is free in that he is not in jail but he most certainly is not free of the law, he was arrested and all his assets were taken. Whatever money he had in bank accounts or in assets is now no longer his and is possessed by UK law enforcement. Yes, he spent a lot and there's no getting that back but what they have confiscated has a real chance of being paid back to those in the know. There was some slight hearsay of his passport being taken however I cannot comment on the validity of that.

5. People make threads like these that solve nothing and prove absolutely nothing.

I see just this one thread, and so far it has progressed further than almost any cryptocurrency related scam. Would you rather everyone have just shut the fuck up about it and accepted their fate? Don't be a moron.

6. A ton of people are still out of the Cryptocurrencies they put on Mintpal.

Yes, they are, I was one of them. Tough shit. People get scammed every day, it's nothing new. The difference is this guy did a shit job of it, hence why he was arrested and his stuff taken.
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:58:48 PM

Still missing ~ 2 btc.  Sad  Is there any news ? How can i get back my btc ?
Plz email for me. nguyenvanquang.faa@gmail.com. Thanks
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

500,000 Energy coin  Undecided
i'm glad i didn't left any other coin
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2107

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:42:41 PM

I'm still waiting my payment.
Ya man...

All those coins...  

Such return....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PS: This has been every 3rd post for 107 pages of posts Cheesy

I already got back my XMR's.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:49:13 PM

This ass should be burned at the stake.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:54:51 AM

Who trolls a thread setup to investigate a scam?  I mean what is the point?
lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:42:11 PM

12840 CLOAKs lost @Mintpal  Undecided

and also 5k on Cryptodouble  Cry
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:21:18 AM

People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:14:27 PM

This is just a reminder that I still hold those Darkcoin's, now that Mintpal website is down how people can get there money back or even prove they requested their BTC/ altcoin's and did not get what they owned.

I can prove to you I deposited darkcoins to mintpal and exchanged them to btc but could not get my btc out. Have screenshots and withdraw email requests and corresponence. Will you send me those darkcoins I deposited?
same i also have emails and screenshots... but i never had darkcoins on there just black coins and btc

I also got BTC I could not get out, what I have is Darkcoin's not BTC.

Like this one? I lost DRK. What am I supposed to do?
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:00:29 PM

lost 1066570.65595859 energy
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:00:37 PM

Hi all

I want to update the OP with correct info on what's still missing...

Can we get a tally on what coins are still missing from this point?

The main ones I think are BTC, DRK, XMR, DOGE, but add yours in and I will add them up for a final tally.

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:35:05 PM

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:04:35 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 02:52:04 PM by BlockaFett

OK i'll go first...

Still missing 8 BTC.  Likely to be cold-stored on a rusty USB stick stuffed in the pocket of a bearded Ryan Kennedy sitting in a cave in Cambodia and down to his last pack of instant noodles, wondering how he can convert my BTC to USD to get the plastic surgery he desperately needs to not get knee-capped by the Russian mob, i hope.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

Hi all

I want to update the OP with correct info on what's still missing...

Can we get a tally on what coins are still missing from this point?

The main ones I think are BTC, DRK, XMR, DOGE, but add yours in and I will add them up for a final tally.

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka
still missing 31500 black coins and 7.05 btc......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: