Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226852 times)
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:13:58 PM

Still missing my 12 BTC Sad

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:18:56 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:49:17 PM by NutMasterTardd

Do you guys think he is the likely "hacker" that tried to steal all the Vericoin in the Mintpal wallet?
Beings that he's dumb enough to not cover his tail here and beings that he got completely besmirched by the VRC rollback, I'd say so.

The guy isn't very smart and he's gonna get himself and/or his family hurt by some crazy internet fuckers. I won't feel sorry for him, and I also won't feel sorry for anyone who goes to jail for making threats/following through with them.

I kind of hope some crazy internet fuckers get to him..

Yep, many people with 0 balance at their wallet or pocket (bank) .... People with guns whose life is fucked by this guy Alex Green (crazy internet fuckers) they maybe will try to find him and ... who knows

I'm pissed of I lost 1.5 BTC, I can't even begin to understand how angry those are with a higher balance :/

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tombtc

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:28:02 PM

Is there any way to check if the Police is looking for him already?
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

Do you guys think he is the likely "hacker" that tried to steal all the Vericoin in the Mintpal wallet?
Beings that he's dumb enough to not cover his tail here and beings that he got completely besmirched by the VRC rollback, I'd say so.

The guy isn't very smart and he's gonna get himself and/or his family hurt by some crazy internet fuckers. I won't feel sorry for him, and I also won't feel sorry for anyone who goes to jail for making threats/following through with them.

I kind of hope some crazy internet fuckers get to him..

Yep, many people with 0 balance at their wallet or pocket (bank) .... People with guns whose life is fucked by this guy Alex Green (crazy internet fuckers) they maybe will try to find him and ... who knows

Because this is exactly what happened to Mark Karpeles.  Oh, wait..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

missing 7btc and 31k blackcoins  Cry still show's i have the coins on mintpal are they still there?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

Is there any way to check if the Police is looking for him already?

Yep, you can ring them up and ask: 0300 123 2040

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:12:56 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 11:39:13 AM by Zackgeno96

missing 7.05btc and 31900 blackcoins  Cry still show's i have the coins on mintpal are they still there?
:S i've been away for over a month and a half and forgot to remove any coins out of mintpal :*(

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

I have heard that the new Mintpal exchange was running OpenEx backend. If this is true, we know that Moolah is not a serious company. No one would use OpenEx backend unless they were:

a) suicidal

b) stupid

c) capable of highly customizing it and fixing the security vulnerabilities(I'm looking at you Bittrex)

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:21:01 PM

And if you are looking for someone who would you ask first? Someone's mother right?

Here we go ..

RYAN GENTLE'S MOTHER INFO:

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
Crownhill, Plymouth, Devon
PL5 3TB.

Why the fuck are the mods not deleting this post?

ninjaskip shame on you, that is a real asshole thing to do and you have no right to post that information, some bullshit childish vigilantee plan against the mother? Are you fucking kidding me? I should bend you over my knee and spank you.

I hope you directed a similar outburst towards the thief Alex Green / Ryan Gentle as well?

I don't think you are fully aware of how much damage has been done.
Moolah.io has ruined lives. Hurt the community. If shit like this keeps happening. The crypto-community will only shrink.
An example has to made of him. It absolutely must. Otherwise other low life hacker/scammer will only continue this shit.
And why not. The risk reward ratio is there to make it a viable way of making money.

This.
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

Wow. That is a lot of missing Bitcoin. I haven't really been following this closely, but I will start reading up once I have enough spare time.
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

Posting his Mother's information is well out of order! For all we know, They might not have spoken for 10/20 years..?

I'm sure someone will find the little cretin himself soon enough  Smiley

PS 300 odd DRK have been released, Still waiting on 600 VTC.
renbit

Activity: 257

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:31:55 PM

Posting his Mother's information is well out of order! For all we know, They might not have spoken for 10/20 years..?

yep i'm in agreement
however to appease the pain of being scammed one could start a crowdfunder to have ryans forehead tatooed with the word SCAM
a gif for starters but you know
as way of apology
perhaps he'd be up for it.

sushibi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

And if you are looking for someone who would you ask first? Someone's mother right?

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

ninjaskip shame on you, that is a real asshole thing to do and you have no right to post that information, some bullshit childish vigilantee plan against the mother? Are you fucking kidding me? I should bend you over my knee and spank you.

I hope you directed a similar outburst towards the thief Alex Green / Ryan Gentle as well?

Moolah.io has ruined lives. Hurt the community. If shit like this keeps happening. The crypto-community will only shrink.
An example has to made of him. It absolutely must. Otherwise other low life hacker/scammer will only continue this shit.
And why not. The risk reward ratio is there to make it a viable way of making money.

This.

x2. I'm tired of the people focusing their efforts on the people targeting his family.  Any of these fools even consider, 100s, 1000s, of people are literally fucked? Did you people miss the part where he stole from philanthropy movement in Dogecoin? Maybe the part where he stole peoples savings. No? Okay, well maybe the part where he started a charity for mental health, one week after a dogecoin community member kills himself, AND THEN STEELS THE MONEY.  Years of scamming, he could have stopped... Opportunities to talk to the suicide people over this situation, unanswered. Heartless, and careless. Give his family what they deserve.
aramaic

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:51:09 PM

The following daemons are exhibiting instability, and there may be delays with withdrawal.

Instability?
Where are all Faircoins from v1?
That's not fair with my faircoins.

No mercy for this fluffy bitch..
sushibi

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

Moolah tweets:

"Withdrawals of available coins are still being processed. Actual total of missing MintPal coins at this stage appears to be at least  1,000 BTC less than expected (hot wallet refills). We are continuing to refund and investigate."

Roll Eyes

K, question... If Moolah, or Alex backed out of Mintpal or didn't acquire it... why are the Mintpal tweets coming from Moolah's account?
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:59:45 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

This.

x2. I'm tired of the people focusing their efforts on the people targeting his family.  Any of these fools even consider, 100s, 1000s, of people are literally fucked? Did you people miss the part where he stole from philanthropy movement in Dogecoin? Maybe the part where he stole peoples savings. No? Okay, well maybe the part where he started a charity for mental health, one week after a dogecoin community member kills himself, AND THEN STEELS THE MONEY.  Years of scamming, he could have stopped... Opportunities to talk to the suicide people over this situation, unanswered. Heartless, and careless. Give his family what they deserve.
Wow. That is quite the history of scamming. I would officially label him a grifter at this point. Especially since he didn't learn his lesson after the first name change.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
sushibi

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

This.

Wow. That is quite the history of scamming. I would officially label him a grifter at this point. Especially since he didn't learn his lesson after the first name change.

Been watching/protesting Moolah since day one.  the scamming is nuts, but once you cross into charity, creating fundraisers and stealing them... I think that puts you into another category. At that point your no better than a rapist.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:13:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 07:51:12 PM by erok

That mother should know that she birthed a chronic con artist

After a long investigation about the owner of Mt Gox it was reported that he and his mother participated in a scam while they were still in France.  That is to say that not all mother's are innocent, or unaware of the sins of their sons. .

If his mother raised him right in the first place others would not need to discipline him now.

I believe it was posted earlier that his mother was a convicted scammer as well. So he is a second generation grifter.
*edit* to clarify I was talking about moolahboy and not karp. I am trying to find source now, might have been on IRC...

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:18:37 PM

That mother should know that she birthed a chronic con artist

After a long investigation about the owner of Mt Gox it was reported that he and his mother participated in a scam while they were still in France.  That is to say that not all mother's are innocent, or unaware of the sins of their sons. .

If his mother raised him right in the first place others would not need to discipline him now.

if that's the case, then its a matter of a family of low-life, scum criminals, which as many of you know, run rampant in this forum and particularly in the altcoin section.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

Unfortunately all they had BTC.
Can make up for lost, will hardly be able to retrieve penalize this thief.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: