Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P  (Read 78339 times)
Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:43:30 AM

Update on lawyer information...

It seems Trendon Shavers is operating "pro se".  Now if only we could be 100% sure Trendon is Pirate. (some people doubt this and think Trendon is just the fall guy in the partnership.)

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/cccasesearch/Search.aspx

429-00521-2011

Since Trendon does not really have a lawyer I understand why he can't give that information up. However I still do not understand why he wanted all that information other than to get more marks for future scams. Some people think Pirate has done a scam in BTC land before.

Edit:   http://www.drinnonwright.com/attorneys.html    Or maybe these guys are the lawyers... I do not even know.  

All those documents are quiet revealing.

DFA Ltd.
http://www.manta.com/c/mmcy72d/dfa-ltd
Dfa Ltd in Mckinney, TX is a private company categorized under Investment Holding Companies

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:44:56 AM

It seems Trendon Shavers is operating "pro se".  Now if only we could be 100% sure Trendon is Pirate. (some people doubt this and think Trendon is just the fall guy in the partnership.)

429-00521-2011

At least you know where he should be at 9am on 12 November.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:03:28 AM

Now if only we could be 100% sure Trendon is Pirate. (some people doubt this and think Trendon is just the fall guy in the partnership.)

What does Patrick Harnett say about it? IIRC he claims to know Pirate personally.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:07:21 AM

Now if only we could be 100% sure Trendon is Pirate. (some people doubt this and think Trendon is just the fall guy in the partnership.)

What does Patrick Harnett say about it? IIRC he claims to know Pirate personally.

I have not asked him but I welcome him to make a reply in this thread.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
repentance

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:19:28 AM

DFA Ltd - the plaintiff in the lawsuit going to trial in November - is an investment holding company.  It looks like they own a shit-ton of property in McKinney.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:36:54 AM

429-00521-2011

At least you know where he should be at 9am on 12 November.

Too bad I'm not closer, it would be interesting to sit in the court during this trial to observe what's going on.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:49:04 AM

429-00521-2011

Since Trendon does not really have a lawyer I understand why he can't give that information up. However I still do not understand why he wanted all that information other than to get more marks for future scams. Some people think Pirate has done a scam in BTC land before.

Edit:   http://www.drinnonwright.com/attorneys.html    Or maybe these guys are the lawyers... I do not even know.  

ohh, you guyssss.

that's an old case from early last year. The star power company was sued by DFA. Startex and Trendon had some business together. delted, need to get back up to speed with the case. But fairly certain it has nothing to do with BST
anyhows, I had read through this one several months back and discarded it as being unrelated to anything happening now. I will try to catch back up and see what is still needing to be decided on in court.

Yea, the good news is, he likely would not risk a FTA warrant and will be there. edit; looks like only Startex will be there.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 06:57:24 AM

Are there any private detectives in Mckinney ? Would be the cheapest route to hire one for a weeks stakeout.

sadpandatech

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:00:25 AM

Well, looks like  Drinnon, Rodney L.  paid the attorney fee and defendants charges in this case here. It is just as likely he was hired by Startex though.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

sadpandatech

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:07:04 AM

Well, looks like  Drinnon, Rodney L.  paid the attorney fee and defendants charges in this case here. It is just as likely he was hired by Startex though.

I agree.

I guess I will start looking at the 4 other law suits he was involved in in that county.

Edit: Seems he was pro se in all of them. Looks like a pattern :/

yea, I have not seen any where he was even present. This one started out with a DFj (default judegement). WHich is what Statex is contesting. They asked for severance from the other party(trendon) not sure if it was granted. But, it appears it is Startex that is going to trial because they are trying to fight the default judgement.

I want to see the hot check warrent case..  It will have the check with Dl# written on it. He stated it was a check belonging to some small company he had never heard of. I tihnk that is not correct and suspect it will be Intellipants (a company he registered back in 2001) on the check. The only way to find out since Midland county does not have their records online is to physically go there and look at them. Or order copies.

- GA

sadpandatech

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:36:44 AM

lets see, eviction, forclosure, eviction.... pays the bills......

current address?? unknown

- GA

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 07:43:07 AM

lets see, eviction, forclosure, eviction.... pays the bills......

current address?? unknown

sadpandatech

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:04:01 AM

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- GA

DutchBrat

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:49:26 AM

I have not asked him but I welcome him to make a reply in this thread.

This makes little sense.... You guys met with a guy in Las Vegas which you assumed was pirate (I'm guessing the guy in the picture with the cap on was Trendon)
If Patrick knows pirate personally then he would have commented on the fact that the guy in the picture is not pirate, right ?

Also, it might be a good time to start talking about what was said in Vegas. "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" does not apply here any more (unless you only talked women & gambling  Grin )
sadpandatech

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:19:52 AM

Patrick knows pirate personally then he would have commented on the fact that the guy in the picture is not pirate, right ?

Also, it might be a good time to start talking about what was said in Vegas. "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" does not apply here any more (unless you only talked women & gambling  Grin )

Makes since. He must then "know" that was really pirate. This theory on Trendon only being the fall guy has many holes to be honest.

We talked about Gambling and Women... Some BTC talk but noting of note related to BTCST. I wanted to go to Vegas anyway and thought that was a great time.

The little talked about BTCST was related to market arb (and price control) and him selling BTCs to people directly.

The fall guy theory is a joke. People are too quick to jump on any idea they see when so much is mysterious..

What part of the market arb was he talking about?  I'd assume one of the biggest questions the smarter guys had was, 'just how do you reacquire the coins without paying too much?' And his appearance there leads me to believe it was just a 'confidence' play and little more. Especially if he did not spell out for the players what exactly he was doing to make so much. If he was legit he would have been in the propritary position to maintain his lead in that model even if one of the others tried to compete.

But please do expand on what he said about market arb andw hat the others asked and how he answered.

- GA

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:48:03 AM

Yep,,,come up with some butter to the fishes.....sold to whom?

Which "people" ?

Nobody asked him for an ID document?

Lay out the smallest details you remember please....women?...so not gay?....married(ring)?

height, eye color........speach

Thanks Zyk
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 10:05:16 AM

Yep,,,come up with some butter to the fishes.....sold to whom?

Which "people" ?

Nobody asked him for an ID document?

Lay out the smallest details you remember please....women?...so not gay?....married(ring)?

height, eye color........speach

Thanks Zyk

Thanks Zyk

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:53:19 AM

I'm in London for the month so will be hitting up the FSA to register GLBSE if they'll let me, I don't believe they will.

any progress?
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 12:01:10 PM

I'm in London for the month so will be hitting up the FSA to register GLBSE if they'll let me, I don't believe they will.

any progress?

Im not long after arriving, and my laptop was DOA so had to get another one and restore my backup, which has taken some time. So no update on this and I don't think there will be until sometime next week.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:02:32 PM

any progress?

Im not long after arriving, and my laptop was DOA so had to get another one and restore my backup, which has taken some time. So no update on this and I don't think there will be until sometime next week.

thanks
i am very interested in the outcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: