Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:53:13 AM

the profitability in 2015 was very bad for amd and nvidia, there was some random time where it was a little better, but overall it was not good at all compared to 2014, and surely not worth investing a big farm in it

but from your post i only see useless and garbage, i can't respond to shit, waste of my time as usual, also you don't know shit about instamining, like i expected, and insulting do not make your argument valid

You talk too much. When, and mainly if, you'll be more humble it would be more interesting to talk with you.

What the hell makes you think that you're the only capable in this scene? Sorry but I don't have more time to waste.

uh, you responded to me with some useless calculations, that were only showing how you didn't understand what instamining was, and anyway you said to read carefully your post when you didn't with mine

this is surely a waste of time from my side, not your

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:41:16 PM

Other than what scryptr said, you're using the "-o" argument trying to define the algo instead of using "-a".
I didn't catch that on his post good catch... Wink
He first asked why he can't post an image. Smiley
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

the profitability in 2015 was very bad for amd and nvidia, there was some random time where it was a little better, but overall it was not good at all compared to 2014, and surely not worth investing a big farm in it

but from your post i only see useless and garbage, i can't respond to shit, waste of my time as usual, also you don't know shit about instamining, like i expected, and insulting do not make your argument valid

Yeah you don't know what you are talking about as per usual. Quark in 2015 was very, very good, followed by Lyra and then petered out with Neo. I think at the highest point you could earn $6 a day with Quark (beginning of Q2 of 2015). Mining it lasted that way for quite awhile before ending towards Q3 of 2015, where there was a shift to Lyra and then Neo. January this year is when the prices were horrible. The funny thing here, is I WAS THE ONE that said the profit was terrible, but you don't know the whole story. You are literally, once again, regurgitating what you read in this thread earlier this year, probably as a argument between Wolf and myself about mining prices and how he single handedly killed AMD mining for quite awhile (till Ethereum).

Even funnier, is THIS very thread is where Nvidia Quark mining was born. SP's Quark bins were amazing for quite a long time. You are literally arguing on top of 2015 Quark ccminer where many people here have had experience mining it. XD

Yes, you've been beat, we can go around in a circle again where you act like volume doesn't matter then you go on tooting your horn about instamining and act like I somehow don't know what it is and therefore volume doesn't matter... Lojik aight? lol...

Once again you can mine all the coins in the world and it doesn't mean a damn thing unless they're worth something. Volume is a huge factor in determining that.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

Library is down another 12.5%.

Looks like some supporters were waiting for the blockreward to max out so the coin could start climbing... And as it turns out, there isn't any support for Library. The block reward took to long to increase, they lost the hype and support from investors on exchanges because of it.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:20:26 PM

Yeah you don't know what you are talking about as per usual. Quark in 2015 was very, very good, followed by Lyra and then petered out with Neo. I think at the highest point you could earn $6 a day with Quark (beginning of Q2 of 2015). Mining it lasted that way for quite awhile before ending towards Q3 of 2015, where there was a shift to Lyra and then Neo. January this year is when the prices were horrible. The funny thing here, is I WAS THE ONE that said the profit was terrible, but you don't know the whole story. You are literally, once again, regurgitating what you read in this thread earlier this year, probably as a argument between Wolf and myself about mining prices and how he single handedly killed AMD mining for quite awhile (till Ethereum).

Even funnier, is THIS very thread is where Nvidia Quark mining was born. SP's Quark bins were amazing for quite a long time. You are literally arguing on top of 2015 Quark ccminer where many people here have had experience mining it. XD

Yes, you've been beat, we can go around in a circle again where you act like volume doesn't matter then you go on tooting your horn about instamining and act like I somehow don't know what it is and therefore volume doesn't matter... Lojik aight? lol...

Once again you can mine all the coins in the world and it doesn't mean a damn thing unless they're worth something. Volume is a huge factor in determining that.

you are talking shit, all agree that the profit was horrible in 2015, up to ethereum when it was big enough to become profitable, and you are wrong in january there were some good nice early mining coin, hidden gem, that you were not able to detect, but i mined them

$6 per day with a 970, sure if it was true it would have lasted like 1 day, only real profit was with doge up to jackpotcoin, then again with etheruem in early stage, everything else was bad, the fact that there were random days with good profit in 2015 count nothing

and no i'm not regurgitating anything, i don't care what you post, since you post only garbage crap every day

you have no real experience here, you just follow the mass, you don't even know what instamining is, and that volume mean shit with instamining, so keep trolling i don't care
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:36:21 PM

After so many months its the same old in this thread lol. Sp_ selling miners, bensam asking for fee based miner, other devs helping with improvement, rest of us buying and mining and benchmarking. Its funny to read when you are getting bored. Cheesy

EDIT: oh and i forgot arguing and name calling which is most of it Tongue
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:51:43 PM

you are talking shit, all agree that the profit was horrible in 2015, up to ethereum when it was big enough to become profitable, and you are wrong in january there were some good nice early mining coin, hidden gem, that you were not able to detect, but i mined them

$6 per day with a 970, sure if it was true it would have lasted like 1 day, only real profit was with doge up to jackpotcoin, then again with etheruem in early stage, everything else was bad, the fact that there were random days with good profit in 2015 count nothing

and no i'm not regurgitating anything, i don't care what you post, since you post only garbage crap every day

you have no real experience here, you just follow the mass, you don't even know what instamining is, and that volume mean shit with instamining, so keep trolling i don't care

'All agree' who is 'ALL' for your agree? Or are you just randomly asserting that you know everyone and they happen to agree? Dude... SP literally wrote the book on Quark mining. That's why he brags about it ALL THE TIME, when people talk about him sucking it up performance wise.

You are literally once again wrong. It's not my fault if you basically were hiding under a rock or were mining with AMD when this was going on. Quark was great profit Q2 2015. Following the masses? I was here. I also mined Burst at the beginning of 2015 and into mid when I sold my drive miners around April. You can find my posts in the Burst thread. That's a well known coin for mining and method, right? Hard drive mining... I'm sure you've done that...

Ethereum also wasn't great profit for Nvidia and putting that aside, even before Ethereum, there was Vanilla and then Decred were huge. You also missed that in Q1 this year. Lo and behold, before you came into this thread and started shitting everywhere.

You still don't understand volume? Let me break this down. You have 1,000,000 coins. Lets say Veltor. You instamined 100% of them on day one, because you know you earned 30BTC in three years doing nothing, but that, and no one else also does that. Veltor only has people buying 1BTC worth of Veltor. You sell all those coins, that 1BTC transfers to you. Those 1,000,000 coins, the entirety of Veltor on that day, is only worth 1BTC. It doesn't change if you have 1,000,000 or 1000000000000000000000000000000000. The volume is the same as there are only so many coins being bought at a certain price... The total of that was 1BTC. Just one, 1, numeral uno.

It's exactly the same as difficulty only the exchanges version of it. If there is no one buying coins, you can put those coins up, no one buys them, those coins are worth absolutely nothing.

I don't expect you to grasp this, but we're once again going through the motions so someone else doesn't believe your random ass shit as they're more intelligent then you. Weird though as you seem to think I don't understand how instamining works, but I understand exchanges and calculating profit (which you still haven't figured out)...

I seriously am starting to question whether or not you bought that account. You seem to have absolutely no idea what's happened in the past and just base it off of random posts you see on the forums, seemingly without ever experiencing it.

'Follow the mass' you mean like assuming I know what I'm talking about because I bought a account and read some posts? Oh wait, that's you. I'd say you're a eth-baby. Born around Q2 this year when Ethereum was huge, bought a account to 'get started' on the forums, and then started playing catch up ever since.

After so many months its the same old in this thread lol. Sp_ selling miners, bensam asking for fee based miner, other devs helping with improvement, rest of us buying and mining and benchmarking. Its funny to read when you are getting bored. Cheesy

EDIT: oh and i forgot arguing and name calling which is most of it Tongue

Sp has a fee based miner now... He just never updates it. -_-

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:58:08 PM

Just as a FYI, looks like Zcash is going to be the next big currency. Developers if you're into making new miners, looks like there is a open contest with a really huge bounty of about $10,000 for first place miner... I'd highly advise participating in it or at least looking at it.

http://zcashminers.org/
Maybe that's what sp is working on. Smiley  And the reward is $30,000.  Shocked
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:38:41 AM

Just as a FYI, looks like Zcash is going to be the next big currency. Developers if you're into making new miners, looks like there is a open contest with a really huge bounty of about $10,000 for first place miner... I'd highly advise participating in it or at least looking at it.

That's the total pool, there are three different bounties. CPU, GPU, and honorable mentions of some kind.

Not sure what devs in general are working on right now. Need something, winter is coming...

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:48:30 AM

the reward is 50 btc for the gpu miner alone, which is pretty crazy
gghost

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:09:49 PM

Looks like some supporters were waiting for the blockreward to max out so the coin could start climbing... And as it turns out, there isn't any support for Library. The block reward took to long to increase, they lost the hype and support from investors on exchanges because of it.

I'm sad to see the support on the exchanges drying up for LBRY but it's still in the sweet spot for mining reward which is 484 LBC per block as of writing. It might still be worth mining and accumulating in hopes that once the actual site is open to the public the price will rise. The waitlist for the beta version of the site is 150k. The target date for the open beta is this winter. Source: https://lbry.io/news/reddit-ama-answers

Else, need to hold out till Zcash is minable.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:00:27 PM

I'm sad to see the support on the exchanges drying up for LBRY but it's still in the sweet spot for mining reward which is 484 LBC per block as of writing. It might still be worth mining and accumulating in hopes that once the actual site is open to the public the price will rise. The waitlist for the beta version of the site is 150k. The target date for the open beta is this winter. Source: https://lbry.io/news/reddit-ama-answers

i'm worried that zacash will make investors completely shift their money there, and dump everything, it happened many time in the past, they just follow the most hyped coin, no one really care about future development of any coin
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:19:43 PM

i'm worried that zacash will make investors completely shift their money there, and dump everything, it happened many time in the past, they just follow the most hyped coin, no one really care about future development of any coin
BTC is being pumped .. so people may dump a lot of coins.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:58:42 PM

I managed to push the 1060 3gb to 198.5mhash. I don't need to release it.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:30:44 PM

the reward is 50 btc for the gpu miner alone, which is pretty crazy

Where did you see that? Literally off the websites, it's $10,000 for each category or are you just pulling random numbers out of your ass?

You literally do not stop with the wrong shit.

The Zcash Company is sponsoring a prize fund of $30,000 for the winner(s) of the challenge. Note that the winning CPU entry will receive a $10,000 prize and the winning GPU entry will receive a $10,000 prize and the other $10,000 of prizes will be distributed to the Runners Up.

That's from the official website. It's not 50 BTC even if you're converting to BTC as there are different categories... As like in the post above you're quoting of me.

I managed to push the 1060 3gb to 198.5mhash. I don't need to release it.

Dude, the WHOLE REASON there for the miner fee is to support long term development. I don't normally agree with people saying you're greedy, but that's the point of it. Why the would you increase the performance of your miner and NOT release it? You get paid based on the number of people using your miner and the hash speed that they get. 3.3% of MORE HASH is MORE HASH for you, that's the way it works. That doesn't even include people that switched to Epsylons because the speed was so similar it didn't matter. ~_~

BTC is being pumped .. so people may dump a lot of coins.

Yeah usually... This coincides nicely with the block reward finishing. Also Lbry is a pretty major coin to let just fall apart. It's almost halved in a week

There are tons of coins that are great and innovative, that doesn't mean the market will support it. Just like there are plenty of shity coins without intrinsic value people support.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:44:04 PM

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
goldy007

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:47:15 AM

Stupid noob alevlaslo already selling your miner for 0.09 BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610345.msg16502709#msg16502709
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:14:45 PM

Nice sp .. what was your core clock plz?  thx   And is that the sc model or standard?  thx  Smiley
And how many watts did it draw plz.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:50:42 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 06:58:57 PM by sp_

It's a gainward 1060 3gb card with oc.
I have done Skein Pascal sp-mod now. 320MHASH on the same card with oc. (1060 3GB) The g1 gaming 1070 does 500MHASH with oc.

I directed 100GHASH of my farm to zpool.ca multipool to test it, and it seems to work fine. But the profit declined rapidly.

Vcxz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:57:13 PM

It's a gainward 1060 card with oc.
I have done Skein Pascal sp-mod now. 320MHASH on the same card with oc. (1060 3GB) The g1 gaming 1070 does 500MHASH with oc.

I directed 100GHASH of my farm to zpool.ca multipool to test it, and it seems to work fine. But the profit declined rapidly.

LBRY 320mh/s with 1060 3gb? Are you serious Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: