Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:16:54 AM

Really this last dump and a good opportunity to make a good cash with the next price increase. For those with BTC left and a great investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:31:30 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 04:45:16 AM by B4zz4

Ok well good luck on your coin crusade.  we'll be here doing our thing, I'm not here to fight with you about why you think someone should provide CANN users with free cannabis. Just letting you know that not everyone is as convinced as you.

Too much reading for you?

Must've been because the equivalent of your 15% PotCoin discount is definitely not "provid[ing] CANN users with free cannabis".

I think if you take the time to understand the Yes We CANN movement you'll change your views but as always the choice is entirely yours. I would ask you to refrain from making misstatements about CANN and CANNdy though.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:58:00 AM

Ok well good luck on your coin crusade.  we'll be here doing our thing, I'm not here to fight with you about why you think someone should provide CANN users with free cannabis. Just letting you know that not everyone is as convinced as you.

Must've been because the equivalent of your 15% PotCoin discount is definitely not "provid[ing] CANN users with free cannabis".

I think if you take the time to understand the Yes We CANN movement you'll change your views but as always the choice is entirely yours. I would ask you to refrain from making misstatements about CANN and CANNdy though.

My original post was about a way of using your cann to get a discount by shapeshifting to potcoin. But instead of getting your coin listed on sites that can allow consumers to use cannabis coin you just want to regurgitate the same old taking points. And I did say I may be wrong in an earlier post but you want to be the hero or something. I'm done here, good luck finding dispensaries willing to just give away their good quality cannabis for peanuts.

You got tunnel vision my friend.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:16:24 PM

My original post was about a way of using your cann to get a discount by shapeshifting to potcoin. But instead of getting your coin listed on sites that can allow consumers to use cannabis coin you just want to regurgitate the same old taking points. And I did say I may be wrong in an earlier post but you want to be the hero or something. I'm done here, good luck finding dispensaries willing to just give away their good quality cannabis for peanuts.

Have to agree I do not think that any business would give away their product for free , if D9 is lucky he finds a lot of businesses that will be willing to give out cann for candy provided by D9 previously.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:22:41 PM

Ok well good luck on your coin crusade.  we'll be here doing our thing, I'm not here to fight with you about why you think someone should provide CANN users with free cannabis. Just letting you know that not everyone is as convinced as you.

Have to agree I do not think that any business would give away their product for free , if D9 is lucky he finds a lot of businesses that will be willing to give out cann for candy provided by D9 previously.

Except they are not giving it away free.

As I pointed out previously, even if you do not count the value of CANN then the donation of say one $10 1 gram preroll is equivalent to a 14% discount on an average Californian dispensary spend. That makes it slightly less discount than goldengate are offering for PotCoin purchases.

That's very different from "giving their product away for free".

B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:47:10 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 05:04:38 AM by B4zz4

For whatever reason people seem to be fixated on the "cost" of donating medicine into the CANNdy inventory so perhaps we should look at a case example.

Let's do one for California because I've already looked up the average dispensary client patient spend, which is $70 per visit. I also use a $10, 1 gram preroll price because it is commonly advertised. Note that this example excludes the value of migrating client patients from cash to electronic point of sale through crypto despite the cost advantage that provides.

Our correspondent, goldengatesgreenest obviously knows the advantages of transaction by crypto because they offer a discount of 15% if the transaction is made in PotCoin.

The average spend in California is $70 - 15% = $59.50* return to the dispensary.

If, however, they were offering 1 gram of CANNdy in the form of a $10 preroll that they'd donated themselves then the sum becomes $70 - $10° preroll = $60** + 1 CANN return to the dispensary.

It is of course up to individual dispensaries whether they enforce a rule of whole purchase in CannabisCoin to qualify for the 1:1 peg. I suspect they'd be far better off not doing so and simply using CANNdy sales to encourage clients to purchase with CANN rather than cash but it's for individual businesses to decide.

Very obviously there is no disadvantage for goldengatesgreenest joining the Yes We CANN movement over offering 15% discount for buying with PotCoin and in fact they would experience a slightly higher return from the donation into CANNdy inventory model.

I strongly suspect states where average patient spends are significantly higher than $70 would likely charge more than $10 for a reasonable 1 gram preroll so I doubt that percentages would change very much.

The only things which will change are the return from that 1 CANN as usage drives its exchange value higher and I guess the most likely recipients of cultivator donation of specifically grown CANNdy strains would be those dispensaries which already honor the peg through their own donation.

Some people hand-wring and worry whether the 1 gram for 1 CANN model is sustainable, well - simple math says "Of course it is".

*PotCoin to the equivalent value

**CannabisCoin to the equivalent value

Edited and updated by request:

°This is booked as the full retail sale opportunity cost both to simplify the sum and because I don't know the wholesale price or retail markup. While the perceived value to the client is the retail price the direct cost to the donor is the wholesale price (or manufacture cost) actually paid by the donor. As my insistent private correspondent points out the sum is actually $70 - [wholesale cost of $10 pre roll] making the return to dispensary likely ~$63 + 1 CANN or equivalent to a 10% discount.

Additionally the dispensary has the option of delaying exchange of their CannabisCoin until rates are more favorable, thus increasing their return even further and reducing the "cost" of the pegged CANNdy/CANN exchange retail model.

As CANN increases its exchange value the return to dispensary increases and the discount decreases. Should recreational sales and demand drive CannabisCoin toward parity pricing the opportunity exists for dispensaries to subtly adjust the peg by simply increasing the number of grams per day available to patients at pegged rate to restore the discount percentage. If volume begins to clash with legislation in the future the peg may be arbitrarily adjusted to some fraction of 1 CANN per gram, for example.

The bottom line is that the CANN peg is an eminently adjustable and easily affordable discount model for dispensaries to show their appreciation to their client patients and/or attract new business, be it medicinal or recreational where applicable.

paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:01:57 PM

Oh me oh my, you have not done research, maybe a tad. you are trying to advertise yourself and dethrone history at the same time... not a good strategy. I must say that you should get lost, we dont need you , never have, you do not get it. get on board or stay on the the dock
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:44:53 PM

For whatever reason people seem to be fixated on the "cost" of donating medicine into the CANNdy inventory so perhaps we should look at a case example.

Let's do one for California because I've already looked up the average dispensary client patient spend, which is $70 per visit. I also use a $10, 1 gram preroll price because it is commonly advertised.

Our correspondent, goldengatesgreenest obviously knows the advantages of transaction by crypto because they offer a discount of 15% if the transaction is made in PotCoin.

The average spend in California is $70 - 15% = $59.50* return to the dispensary.

If, however, they were offering 1 gram of CANNdy in the form of a $10 preroll that they'd donated themselves then the sum becomes $70 - $10 preroll = $60** + 1 CANN return to the dispensary.

It is of course up to individual dispensaries whether they enforce a rule of whole purchase in CannabisCoin to qualify for the 1:1 peg. I suspect they'd be far better off not doing so and simply using CANNdy sales to encourage clients to purchase with CANN rather than cash but it's for individual businesses to decide.

Very obviously there is no disadvantage for goldengatesgreenest joining the Yes We CANN movement over offering 15% discount for buying with PotCoin and in fact they would experience a slightly higher return from the donation into CANNdy inventory model.

I strongly suspect states where average patient spends are significantly higher than $70 would likely charge more than $10 for a reasonable 1 gram preroll so I doubt that percentages would change very much.

The only things which will change are the return from that 1 CANN as usage drives its exchange value higher and I guess the most likely recipients of cultivator donation of specifically grown CANNdy strains would be those dispensaries which already honor the peg through their own donation.

Some people hand-wring and worry whether the 1 gram for 1 CANN model is sustainable, well - simple math says "Of course it is".

*PotCoin to the equivalent value
**Cannabiscoin to the equivalent value

Quick question...  So what's really the case with the Herbal Wellness Center, is it one gram pre roll per person per day?  And that you have to purchase something..?  Or is it really 3 grams, like what the other guy said?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:01:18 AM

Quick question...  So what's really the case with the Herbal Wellness Center, is it one gram pre roll per person per day?  And that you have to purchase something..?  Or is it really 3 grams, like what the other guy said?

To the best of my knowledge there has never been a purchase requirement at the Herbal Wellness Center and pictures & reports posted show a $10, 1 gram preroll exchanged for 1 CANN. See posts by synapse_showsumctrl beginning here.

The thing to do would be to contact HWC if you are a holder of an Arizona mmj card and let them tell you what you want to know.

Please everyone, don't do so unless you intend to transact business there - they don't deserve to be harassed by non-business calls.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:37:33 AM

Cool.  Thanks!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:09:08 AM

Cool.  Thanks!

My apologies for being so vague.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:10:44 AM

Cool.  Thanks!

My apologies for being so vague.

?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:12:42 AM

You're my hero!

Hi Everyone!

We are still in Colorado and finishing things up here.  Just wanted to pop in and say HELLO!

BTW, Currently working on new great things for CannabisCoin and the ever evolving MMJ industry.  Building a new web platform that will integrate/support CannabisCoin, further details will be given as we reach beta.

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN

Delta, Come to Oregon.....

Would love too!

Getting it all sorted out, I think.....
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:40:32 PM

Nice dump Grin
ppl will sell cann to jump on LTC.
Don't set too high buy orders. Wink

Really?  Grin

They should have gotten in LTC around .00625.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:52:06 AM

Nice dump Grin
ppl will sell cann to jump on LTC.
Don't set too high buy orders. Wink

Really?  Grin

They should have gotten in LTC around .00625.

yeah no shit.. its a little late to play in the LTC realm unless you have a big stack of BTC to buy in with and even at that rate the real gains are going to be seen when LTC halving goes down.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:26:41 AM

I think people outside of crypto are having a hard time in being patient syncing their wallets.  I gave away some CANN to couple of people from Phoenix, Arizona.  They haven't synced their wallets until now.  Any howto available on the Android wallet?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:51:49 AM

I think people outside of crypto are having a hard time in being patient syncing their wallets.  I gave away some CANN to couple of people from Phoenix, Arizona.  They haven't synced their wallets until now.  Any howto available on the Android wallet?

Hi tokeweed.

I've just started the Android wallet on a Gallaxy II, it took a few minutes on wifi updating various google things and another couple of minutes catching up 4 days data for the wallet (I'm only showing one peer here in Qld.).

Unfortunately there is no means of providing a bootstrap as I do for the Qt wallets as the only way to transfer the data file would be to make everyone install the Android SDK - not at all practical.

Yours is the first report I have had of a stuck wallet although that could be because not a lot of people are regularly using it yet. Having problems is a little surprising though because it is pretty much a stock-standard schildbach wallet.

As far as a "how to" goes it is simply a matter of downloading the app and installing it, same as any other app.

The only thing I can think of is poor data transfer rates if people are having trouble synchronizing and my only recommendation to do so over wifi.

I have to go out for a bit but when I get back I'll uninstall from this old phone and see what happens with a fresh install - I'll get back to you with an idea of how long it takes to fully sync.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:39:34 AM

Yeah, hopefully the new web platform comes out sooner rather than later.  Feels good hooking up the people of Phoenix in need of medication.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:31:46 PM

has anyone tested out the CannabisCoin paper wallet for deposits and withdrawals to see if it works smoothly?

please let me know

kprell40

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:50:10 PM

has anyone tested out the CannabisCoin paper wallet for deposits and withdrawals to see if it works smoothly?

please let me know

kprell40

well i made a few back around xmas - funded and then checked, (BEx) and later stuffed stockings  Wink   all worked perfectly as far as i went. i think the biggest challenge is making sure the script stays dry and the ink don't smudge   Undecided

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: