Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:23:32 PM

I dont think we should engage in discussion with papou.
I came across him some couple times and I have noticed how he constantly changes his stance on things.
One day he's a true believer and then next he's a hardcore critic and then he becomes back a believer and so forth, like he's schizophrenic.
If you cant stand for something then you will fall for anything

He is just invested or not and a combination of arrogance and naivety makes him believe he could write prices up or down. 

I can only see it go down if bitcoin rally will go up, and so far bitcoin is getting a little higher every day. But it still need to break the 5500 level.

No1 knows what it will do short term, but all people here know what will happen long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:09:27 PM

I never said dump. Ever. I never said sell. EVER. I've been saying DONT BUY and STOP BUY SUPPORT because nobody is with you, the whales are abusing everyone and it's evident. They are going to bring the price down, that is a fact and it will touch 150k. Im not saying sell, because nothing is 100% but I'm saying stop buying at these prices...I know everyone is excited to buy at a supposed cheap price but did you ever stop and think why is someone selling at this price? Whoever is the random person selling to you guys and it's quite decent over 100 BTC daily volume in Fct, why are they selling to you if it's about to pump? Do you see what I mean? You are giving them the BTC that they are using to then buy even lower than what they sold to you guys. I didn't say sell, don't contribute to the dump. But I've been saying wait to buy because it's going to go cheaper and you guys are being silly and delaying it. Just look after all your "support" that's been showing up, where is the price right now? 240k...lol.

Pap0u

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:14:22 PM

I was an avid supporter of Factom and still am. The project and idea is great. But one thing is for sure, the team is very shady when it comes to us. They are amazing on the cover and in the real world public eyes but with crypto user they are horrible and especially here, and us investors. I took a good position around 400k BUY average. I held strong and didn't sell because I didn't want to support the dumping. I used my holdings to make some good profit on margin swings once I realized what was going on. I shorted at 320k and have closed it and sold my holdings as well so I'm just barely profit right now which is fine and I'm out of Factom and waiting for 150k or below. Let's be real here guys please. Like I said, this will pump. Just not anytime soon. If you hold, you will break even or go in positive in time so don't worry, don't sell and dump the price further...just don't buy support this and make sure you have free BTC when we go under 200k

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

I was an avid supporter of Factom and still am. The project and idea is great. But one thing is for sure, the team is very shady when it comes to us. They are amazing on the cover and in the real world public eyes but with crypto user they are horrible and especially here, and us investors. I took a good position around 400k BUY average. I held strong and didn't sell because I didn't want to support the dumping. I used my holdings to make some good profit on margin swings once I realized what was going on. I shorted at 320k and have closed it and sold my holdings as well so I'm just barely profit right now which is fine and I'm out of Factom and waiting for 150k or below. Let's be real here guys please. Like I said, this will pump. Just not anytime soon. If you hold, you will break even or go in positive in time so don't worry, don't sell and dump the price further...just don't buy support this and make sure you have free BTC when we go under 200k

Risky to be fully out of factom just before the launch of m2
Pap0u

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:06:19 PM

Risky to be fully out of factom just before the launch of m2

Yep, that's what I thought as well from 400-300k, and we saw a few flash dumps to 250k before ultimately heading there. Think about how secure Factom has always looked at any price, is an illusion man because the project is so promising that we think it can't possibly drop. You fail to realize that the price of a Factoid isn't a company stock, it doesn't affect Factom the organization at all. The current price of a Factoid is already way inflated past the cost of entry credits so why will it go even more so? Does nobody see that we all missed the Factom pump? It's going to be a while before the next. M2 could maybe at the most bring a 360k pump which I doubt honestly but majority of the volume will be hard dumping.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:37:34 PM

Nice, nice, just post more material for giving you troll of the year trust rating. I ve never enjoyed doing this but in your case, it s gonna be a great satisfaction posting what you have deserved long time ago as your trust rating.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pap0u

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:00:56 PM

Right. I'm the troll. That's why we now see almost 230k, can't even support 240k

sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:13:15 PM

Right. I'm the troll. That's why we now see almost 230k, can't even support 240k
didn't you advise people not to buy when factom was at 20k (hacking dump event)
and what happened to the people listening to your advise ?

===> they lost their chance to earn good profit from the rise 20k to 27k

you don't have any technical trading skills
all you have is your Mouth and Hands to deceive naive people

any people who have known you for a few months will understand how bad you are.
you always deceive people to buy at Peak or sell at bottom for your own benefit (example: Stratis case, Pot case, and now Factom case(20k hacking event))

so please shut up your mouth because we all know who you are

let this thread become clean for news only Cool
Ahaezod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:17:27 PM

Such a large amount of energy wasted to chitchat about the price...

What I can say, is that over the last week, the sellside accounted for 470k FCT in average. It's now a 435k.

According to Brian and Alan's last posts, seems that M2 is for 2017.

Wait and see.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:51:42 PM

didn't you advise people not to buy when factom was at 20k (hacking dump event)
and what happened to the people listening to your advise ?

===> they lost their chance to earn good profit from the rise 20k to 27k

you don't have any technical trading skills
all you have is your Mouth and Hands to deceive naive people

any people who have known you for a few months will understand how bad you are.
you always deceive people to buy at Peak or sell at bottom for your own benefit (example: Stratis case, Pot case, and now Factom case(20k hacking event))

so please shut up your mouth because we all know who you are

let this thread become clean for news only Cool

I never traded pot coin, that was a total scam pump and dump and I warned people. Stratis is a great investment and went 1600% not sure what you are talking about and still is amazing, I'm holding Stratis bags hard. And Factom I've been spot on, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say, more like you have lost from misunderstanding me and are mad, and now you have lost with Factom and are trying to either break even or sell your bags Sad I'm sorry man, maybe get a job instead of crypto?

It's also amazing you think I can control a multi million dollar market? Be real. You guys have been saying buy and we have gone from 320k to 230k now almost and stop saying about missing the flash dump, nobody saw that coming and that was the whales you flash dumped and rebought at 200k, not anyone here managed to get a buy in, I promise. So once again reality check on who is the real fuder telling people to buy in a downtrend and dumping market with no sign or reason to pump anytime soon.

Pap0u

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:57:46 PM

You start to buy when you see ask walls coming down and the book thining out and you see people holding. Nobody is holding factom, whoever buys just dumps for 5% or less profit always. Factom right now is for quick skills on trading, that's it. Wait for sub 200k for long term entry.

Think about it. What idiots want to sell so much Factom for so cheap? Doesn't make sense does it?

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:58:26 PM

I never traded pot coin, that was a total scam pump and dump and I warned people. Stratis is a great investment and went 1600% not sure what you are talking about and still is amazing, I'm holding Stratis bags hard. And Factom I've been spot on, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say, more like you have lost from misunderstanding me and are mad, and now you have lost with Factom and are trying to either break even or sell your bags Sad I'm sorry man, maybe get a job instead of crypto?

sorry scumbag
1. POT: you told people that you were 100% sure it would pump to 10K even though you didn't play
2. Strat: you tried to trick people to buy at TOP 15k with the reason " good tech , noone is selling . You keep shilling it in cryptopia slack. Anyone is that slack will know that"
Note: and this papou is a sucker at trading too. Even though he keeps shilling strat to trick people to buy at top, people are not stupid enough to do that. Strat has dumped down to 8k from 15k. And this newbie Papou was clueless at that time. He didn't sell anything at 15k. Oh by the way, his entry is at 3k (all thanks to other nice expert investors advise him to put into Strat)
3. Factom: make people miss the chance to earn good profit from 20k to 27k

if you are so confident with your factom 150k, you won't come here to talk.
you are trying to make people think that factom will reach 150k . Apparently noone agrees with that. What you are doing now is called COUNTER TRADE or trading Counter trend

go ahead and wait for 150k. I myself will keep buying factom at the current 240k level  Grin
and thank you for the nice profit from 20k to 27k because i don't listen to your words and buy factom Wink
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:29:14 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 09:48:22 PM by D-Lux

I suggested this awhile ago, but I'll try again ... I think it would make sense to move some of this discussion to /r/factom. Papou has now completely hijacked this thread, and without more communication from the "authorities" at Factom or censure from this thread's mod, I think it'll likely continue.*

The benefits of Reddit include the ability to downvote misinformation and attempts to disrupt the valuable conversation that could be taking place around Factom and FCT.

People like Papou, and Grossbit before him, are a cancer to these discussions. No one will "win" in the arguments against his trolling because he himself couldn't care less. The idea isn't to convince anyone of what are obviously false arguments, but to create doubt among people who haven't studied the tech extensively, and generally to redirect conversation away from anything of actual value. Without a voting system in place to minimize these psych-op attacks, little can be done.

I may check in here occasionally, but I'm going to try to post all new content to r/factom. Hope to see some of you there—ideas, analysis (and votes) in hand.

*As I've said in the past, I don't think Factom's devs / c-suites are required to post regularly, so am not faulting them for their lack of a regular presence here. They have more important work to do than respond to trolls, and long-term investors should be relieved by that. Hopefully after M2, though, their schedules will relax a bit and their presence will increase. But for now: M2. Smiley
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

holy shit , fct back from 24k to 25.5k . Nice 5% profit

this is the SIXth time for doing oppositely at what Papou says in order to gain nice profit. Thank you Papou  Grin
Pap0u

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:41:10 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 05:52:49 AM by Pap0u

this is the SIXth time for doing oppositely at what Papou says in order to gain nice profit. Thank you Papou  Grin

Oh god 5%? Lol. So you sold? You know you gotta sell to take profit...so when are you selling and buying? Always exactly at the top and bottom? Damn master trader millionaire samdwrathBTC LOL

zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:40:27 AM

I suggested this awhile ago, but I'll try again ... I think it would make sense to move some of this discussion to /r/factom. Papou has now completely hijacked this thread, and without more communication from the "authorities" at Factom or censure from this thread's mod, I think it'll likely continue.*

The benefits of Reddit include the ability to downvote misinformation and attempts to disrupt the valuable conversation that could be taking place around Factom and FCT.

People like Papou, and Grossbit before him, are a cancer to these discussions. No one will "win" in the arguments against his trolling because he himself couldn't care less. The idea isn't to convince anyone of what are obviously false arguments, but to create doubt among people who haven't studied the tech extensively, and generally to redirect conversation away from anything of actual value. Without a voting system in place to minimize these psych-op attacks, little can be done.

I may check in here occasionally, but I'm going to try to post all new content to r/factom. Hope to see some of you there—ideas, analysis (and votes) in hand.

*As I've said in the past, I don't think Factom's devs / c-suites are required to post regularly, so am not faulting them for their lack of a regular presence here. They have more important work to do than respond to trolls, and long-term investors should be relieved by that. Hopefully after M2, though, their schedules will relax a bit and their presence will increase. But for now: M2. Smiley

Well said. I don't think it helps FACTOM at all to make unrealistic predictions and spread false information. Although, you can report the abuse to a moderator and it will be looked at.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:07:30 AM

this is the SIXth time for doing oppositely at what Papou says in order to gain nice profit. Thank you Papou  Grin

Yup Factom is up and going u slowly. 150 BTC buy orders just showed up.... And the price is 260K. Good luck with your shorts papao

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Ahaezod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:34:24 PM

Bam bam, sell side down to 415k FCT from 438K, and as Jay8291 said, the buy side has exploded.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:38:33 PM

M2 is going to be released real soon. Are you ready coz i tell you i'm ready!
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

nice little pump
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: