Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
choeymethod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:48:41 AM

Yep the graphs so far dont look too good, but to me it looks more like someone is accumulating with the wallet to be released this week, otherwise why put up the big sell walls and remove them when they get bitten into?

Also lol at " high hopes and dreams crushed" with this coin in it's infancy, anything yet to be released and Dec. 5 around the corner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:53:52 AM

My .2 bay

Wahhhhhhh, I didn't triple my money in less than a week!  This is a failure, wah, wah.  Quit crying.  This coin isn't a pump-n-dump.  The fact David is in here posting every day tells me he hasn't/isn't leaving.  I cannot wait until this coin gets pegged.  And I, for one, am willing to give it a little time to be developed instead of complaining about the price.
joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:30:57 AM

i thought bitbay team will be having a busey week,not just friday?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:16:17 AM

i thought bitbay team will be having a busey week,not just friday?

We're hoping for a new website tomorrow.  FAQ was yesterday. 

Realistically, there is not much we can do outside of waiting for development of the market.  There is a new wallet coming out Friday but the majority of December/January is waiting on the marketplace.  The Bitbay team, if I am not misjudging, is a mostly behind the scenes team who will show the fruits of their work once the marketplace is live.  Their goal is to populate the marketplace and advertise it.

Based on everything I have read, that is my impression.  With Open Bazaar coming (without smart contracts) it is kind of a race to establish a marketplace so I think that the target dates will be met within reason.  It's sounds like a serious venture and some might call me naive (based on the crypto mentality which should include many having gone through instances of getting burned by a dev; I don't think that is the case here).

So yeah...busy week indeed...relatively speaking I suppose...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
joffmac

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:44:02 AM

just wish it would start pushing the price up now to make us all feel better about this investment.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:13:36 AM

just wish it would start pushing the price up now to make us all feel better about this investment.

It's not a short term investment nor was it intended to be.

I actually expect to be holding for at least a year if not longer.  It's going to take time for the marketplace to be running smoothly (at launch, we should expect a few hiccups though I am hoping that they will be minimal), for people to learn about and experiment with smart contracts (tis why a wizard is not a bad idea and I hope it is implemented in this weeks release) and for the team to do what they do (which I am hoping is what they are implying that they are going to do).

To be honest, save for general discussion once things get moving, especially around the time hedging first starts, there is no need to communicate with us.  I'm not saying that I desire that but I am not sweating what has transpired.  Not in the least.  I understood the flow of events to a reasonable degree when I bought during the crowd sale and am prepared to lose all of it (I didn't say that was plan A...more like plan Z^2).

Patience is key here.  The guys who show up demanding answers to the same question because they know it can't/won't be answered at this stage in time are of no interest to me.  They may help drive the price down and cause some mild short term volatility but the fact remains that there are a lot of coins that are not on the market...and that's because they are waiting for the roadmap 1 to be completed as stated (End of January).  The risk here is worth the reward in my opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
joffmac

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:29:39 AM

my gut feelings tell me it is worth the wait,i hope we are right
spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

It's not a short term investment nor was it intended to be.

I actually expect to be holding for at least a year if not longer.  It's going to take time for the marketplace to be running smoothly (at launch, we should expect a few hiccups though I am hoping that they will be minimal), for people to learn about and experiment with smart contracts (tis why a wizard is not a bad idea and I hope it is implemented in this weeks release) and for the team to do what they do (which I am hoping is what they are implying that they are going to do).

To be honest, save for general discussion once things get moving, especially around the time hedging first starts, there is no need to communicate with us.  I'm not saying that I desire that but I am not sweating what has transpired.  Not in the least.  I understood the flow of events to a reasonable degree when I bought during the crowd sale and am prepared to lose all of it (I didn't say that was plan A...more like plan Z^2).

Patience is key here.  The guys who show up demanding answers to the same question because they know it can't/won't be answered at this stage in time are of no interest to me.  They may help drive the price down and cause some mild short term volatility but the fact remains that there are a lot of coins that are not on the market...and that's because they are waiting for the roadmap 1 to be completed as stated (End of January).  The risk here is worth the reward in my opinion.

+1
Totally agree that the risk is worth the reward.
I'm long-term.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:59:33 AM

wonder who owns this wallet.
Almost half of the bays available are held here ..

If this guy decides to dump ..  all hell will break loose

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/address.dws?13.htm
i am pretty sure that is bter or trex wallet
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:11:33 AM

OMG my dream has been crushed because coin is barely one month old and it hasn't doubled in price. How am I going to run away with profit, now? Should I sell?

Pathetic people..really pathetic. It shows how much crypto community has been brainwashed into thinking that you'll get rich overnight. Bay is something that was desperately needed in this community to get people off the mindset of p&d. Looks like it has been doing a wonderful job lately.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:15:03 AM

OMG my dream has been crushed because coin is barely one month old and it hasn't doubled in price. How am I going to run away with profit, now? Should I sell?

Pathetic people..really pathetic. It shows how much crypto community has been brainwashed into thinking that you'll get rich overnight.

Like 90% of the people here think that way.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:17:18 AM

Pathetic people..really pathetic. It shows how much crypto community has been brainwashed into thinking that you'll get rich overnight.

I hope not  Grin

I'm just saying there are many people in crypto who're so much used to p&d that they can't think beyond it and Bay is here to fix that (I hope). I'm not blaming them for it because that's what crypto has grown into. I just hope that everyone be patient because Bay has much more potential than anyone can possibly imagine at this point.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:21:37 AM

Had high hopes for this one... so far its just been sad.... so much dumping and below ICO price, ICO coins should have addresses where the btc raised can be sent to so that it can be monitored by the community, so they know if the dev is just dumping his 'free' coins or not..

Bitswift and Bytecent did a good job as far as return on ICO coins go... wonder where this one went wrong?

My .2 bay

you haven't made some money from the frequent 10/20% up/down?

i'm shocked!  Grin
Kevinrasf

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:43:37 AM

I hope not  Grin

I'm just saying there are many people in crypto who're so much used to p&d that they can't think beyond it and Bay is here to fix that (I hope). I'm not blaming them for it because that's what crypto has grown into. I just hope that everyone be patient because Bay has much more potential than anyone can possibly imagine at this point.

Yes people are easily satisfied with an 20% profit, while long term hodling might give you ten times that.

off course it can go side ways you never know.

BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:54:02 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 09:25:48 AM by BitBay Team

Hi Everyone

We have gotten a few questions about whether you will need to update your wallet later this week when the the new release is here - the answer is no, there is no fork involved. But you will probably want to start playing with the new features in the smart wallet, so it would not hurt to set off some time during the weekend to upgrade. When David is has the wallet ready later this week we will be resetting the download packages and moving them onto our own server.

The website is pretty much finished, we are just sorting out the last bugs in responsive behaviors. Here are a couple screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/3hFByl9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Pz6a3a2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3hFByl9.jpg

We have a self hosted wallet download section all ready to go on the new site, so we will just wait for David's delivery and test everything before swapping over from the old site to the new. So, new wallet and website on Friday and a nice weekend to follow. : -)

BitBay team
Kevinrasf

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:06:50 AM

Hi Everyone

We have gotten a few questions about whether you will need to update your wallet later this week when the the new release is here - the answer is no, there is no fork involved. But you will probably want to start playing with the new features in the smart wallet, so it would not hurt to set off some time during the weekend to upgrade. When David is has the wallet ready later this week we will be resetting the download packages and moving them onto our own server.

The website is pretty much finished, we are just sorting out the last bugs in responsive behaviors. Here are a couple screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/DKkCTXF.jpg

We have a self hosted wallet download section all ready to go on the new site, so we will just wait for David's delivery and test everything before swapping over from the old site to the new. So, new wallet and website on Friday and a nice weekend to follow. : -)

BitBay team

THat looks very slick, nice wallet / UI.

I am very excited to see and use the features, good job guys!

Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:10:50 AM

Hi Everyone

https://i.imgur.com/BWnkHJ8.jpg

BitBay team

Damn, sweet. Looking forward to friday releases. Cheesy
Kevinrasf

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

Just saw 2 threads about BitBay.

This guy is mud throwing and accusing of scamming against bitbay.

Rather sad to see desperate people trying to make people question this coin.

I am not gonna quote their rubbish but off course many people might see those threads first and thats bad for business.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:19:26 AM

Hi Everyone

BitBay team

Very nice. Can't wait to install it and try some of the functions!  Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:08:54 AM

First of all I like the design of the new site, but as I'm really sensitive to typos, here are two that almost immediately struck my eyes.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: