Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:20:33 AM

am i just stupid or what but i cannot find a download link for the new smart contract wallet anywhere, not even in the op or on the website? what gives?
i even tried scrolling through post after post and still nada. but from others posts it looks like thew wallet was finally released right?

http://thebitbay.net/bitbaysetup.exe

The new official website is this one... The link is on there if you don't want to follow my direct link.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

The problem here is that David has about a dozen posts in other threads the last 5 hours, and exactly one post in here.

He needs to get his priorities straight.

All his biggest supporters here are reporting problems with the wallet, broken buttons, mysterious error messages,  and his answer is basically "duh...you should be able to figure it out".

If he spent half the time he spent in other threads in here, we would all be able to get behind this thing and his own Bay would be rising in value, not falling. When is he going to figure this out?

What is needed is an attitude-free walk through from David on Bay wallet setup and sending smart contracts. Preferably with him available to answer questions.

At the present time he seems to feel that is beneath him. Or that he is too busy coding, or answering flamers in other threads, or whatever.

But the problem is that he is holding the tech cards so close to his chest that no one else can do this.

So until he gets a bit more involved, here we are.

Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:29:38 AM

am i just stupid or what but i cannot find a download link for the new smart contract wallet anywhere, not even in the op or on the website? what gives?
i even tried scrolling through post after post and still nada. but from others posts it looks like thew wallet was finally released right?

The new official website is this one... The link is on there if you don't want to follow my direct link.
sweet thank you!
edit: why the two different websites? thats extremely confusing
amytheplanarshift

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:31:26 AM

The problem here is that David has about a dozen posts in other threads the last 5 hours, and exactly one post in here.

All his biggest supporters here are reporting problems with the wallet, broken buttons, mysterious error messages,  and his answer is basically "duh...you should be able to figure it out".

If he spent half the time he spent in other threads in here, we would all be able to get behind this thing and his own Bay would be rising in value, not falling. When is he going to figure this out?

What is needed is an attitude-free walk through from David on Bay wallet setup and sending smart contracts. Preferably with him available to answer questions.

At the present time he seems to feel that is beneath him. Or that he is too busy coding, or answering flamers in other threads, or whatever.

But the problem is that he is holding the tech cards so close to his chest that no one else can do this.

AFAIK all of that is on the roadmap and the current wallet is still not really intended for "mainstream use". Right now he is just working on the functionality, and then of course there are plans to make it so easy that your grandma can use it, as I believe David has said before. It would be silly to spend a lot of time on the user interface and making in-depth tutorials for things now, when many of the feature are likely to change in a month or two as the client begins filling out with features, especially since there is no reason to really use BitBay for any "real" purposes right now. We are basically just getting a preview of what's to come and I don't think it's really fair to expect what is essentially a late alpha early beta to be production quality.

amytheplanarshift

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

sweet thank you!

I'm really not sure... it seems like they decided to change domains so I don't know if they are planning on closing the old one or not. It should probably be made more clear for new people to reduce confusion, I do agree.

Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

sweet thank you!

I'm really not sure... it seems like they decided to change domains so I don't know if they are planning on closing the old one or not. It should probably be made more clear for new people to reduce confusion, I do agree.
lol when u click   help>official-website it takes you to http://www.thebitbay.org/ which is the old website
that said this new wallet is mind boggling, gonna take awhile to wrap my head around how the new tech here works
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:40:20 AM

AFAIK all of that is on the roadmap and the current wallet is still not really intended for "mainstream use". Right now he is just working on the functionality, and then of course there are plans to make it so easy that your grandma can use it, as I believe David has said before. It would be silly to spend a lot of time on the user interface and making in-depth tutorials for things now, when many of the feature are likely to change in a month or two as the client begins filling out with features, especially since there is no reason to really use BitBay for any "real" purposes right now. We are basically just getting a preview of what's to come and I don't think it's really fair to expect what is essentially a late alpha early beta to be production quality.

Bud I respect your opinions and your support of Bay. It seems to me you have some denial going here though and you are making excuses for David's current actions.

The fact is, David does have the time to be in this thread and address these issues, and he is not doing so. He is choosing to spend his time in other threads.

And a wallet is a wallet. This wallet has been advertised the last month as a working smart contract wallet.  Yes, it should be functioning. No one is asking for "in-depth tutorials".  A quick walk through, some screenshots, answer questions. Not to much to ask when you have advertised how hot your Halo system is.

Jmho.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:55:13 AM

That's not accurate.

All of the posts over the time span you referenced were yesterday and were in threads that were dedicated to Bitbay fud and bringing up his personal information.

He was defending himself.

He shouldn't have to do that.  But if one had to, on an international forum, how would you define priorities?  

Sometimes it is hard to ignore the trolls...and to implicitly support him, I second thanking David for his efforts.  I suppose I wouldn't be arguing too much if he were taking some time to attend to his own personal interests.  Downtime, even if it is contextual to work, is valuable and it is unreasonable to expect everything at every single time.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234208;sa=showPosts

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:59:52 AM

Bud I respect your opinions and your support of Bay. It seems to me you have some denial going here though and you are making excuses for David's current actions.

The fact is, David does have the time to be in this thread and address these issues, and he is not doing so. He is choosing to spend his time in other threads.

And a wallet is a wallet. This wallet has been advertised the last month as a working smart contract wallet.  Yes, it should be functioning. No one is asking for "in-depth tutorials".  A quick walk through, some screenshots, answer questions. Not to much to ask when you have advertised how hot your Halo system is.

Jmho.

Offer we created yesterday. Does it show under "contracts' in your wallet?

I can't seem to open my wallet again. Might have to re-install it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:07:57 AM

Jmho.

Still shows as broadcasting. No change.

About the laggy wallet start i have found it boots to my taskbar. I have to double click that before it will open in the window view. Hope that helps.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

Jmho.

Still shows as broadcasting. No change.

About the laggy wallet start i have found it boots to my taskbar. I have to double click that before it will open in the window view. Hope that helps.

that's weird. It  can't take this long to broadcast. lol

I guess we'll have to wait till we get something official from David.

David, if you can create a video tutorial for new users it'll be great. I have lot of people asking me about instructions on new wallet set up. Here are problems that should be looked at whenever you have time.

1.) libeay32.dll error when opening BitBay.
2.) Default location for new wallet is "C:" drive
3.) Keys get saved under old wallet folder. C>Program Files>BitBay
4.) Getting "bithalo.exe" has stopped error when closing BitBay.
5.) "?" buttons don't work
6.) Bitmessage address don't get populated.
7.) Created an offer yesterday and it still shows under "pending offer" as Broadcasting.
8.) If you have 2FA set up in your gmail. Software won't accept your password. I'm not sure how that can be fixed.

I think lot of software error are being caused because new wallet is saving half of the files under Old Wallet folder by default and when you open new wallet it looks for that file in new wallet folder but it can't find it.

No rush but those are things that I found out.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:40:10 AM

You should hook up with Blocknet. EQX coin going to be soon added, both have similar dev team, goals and tech. I think BitBay belongs to be part of the Blocknet and EQX Smiley
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:48:30 AM

youngmike lost money in EQX and now he thinks every coin is associated with it. lololololol. Youngmike, you fool. I told you not to spend money in that shitcoin but you didn't listen. Now you gonna blame whole world for your mistake. How about you grow pair of balls and take blame for your mistakes like a man and stop blaming the world but you can't do it, can you? It's part of being a grown up. Suck it up buddy.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:03:15 AM

You should hook up with Blocknet. EQX coin going to be soon added, both have similar dev team, goals and tech. I think BitBay belongs to be part of the Blocknet and EQX Smiley

Oh Blocknet...I remember that scam. Funny stuff.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:08:52 AM

My response to that stupid crybaby thread started by your community its pretty funny give it a read lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885983.msg9771777#msg9771777

MemoryShock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:30:55 AM

My response to that stupid crybaby thread started by your community its pretty funny give it a read lol

So you linked to a youtube video and then wrote your own lyrics?  To counter the posting of personal information against you?

https://darrellstallworth.wordpress.com/

I don't even care if that is accurate personal information; your response is poor considering the accusations against you...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:31:55 AM

youngmike  appears here finally  Smiley i cant find a single thread without your post Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:32:52 AM

what was the ico price?  Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
MemoryShock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:43:47 AM

So you linked to a youtube video and then wrote your own lyrics?  To counter the posting of personal information against you?

https://darrellstallworth.wordpress.com/

I don't even care if that is accurate personal information; your response is poor considering the accusations against you...

If its not true why would I respond lol.

Memoryshock I heard you were a pedo how do you respond? I dont even care if that is accurate LMFAO

You missed the point.  I was saying that writing lyrics like an emo wasting away communicates nothing and actually belittles your position.  The fact that your personal information is attached is immaterial to that.

There is really only one response to such a statement...and that is fuck you.  Who the fuck are you to make bullshit accusations?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:51:09 AM

The question is who are you to judge me and believe such bullshit accusations?

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: