Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

Meanwhile me and Unusual gonna be splitting that bounty 'cuz we got the onluy official bet so far  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol I know right. My bay software isn't opening for some reason. You have my address you can set up the offer and post screenshot if you want. I'll accept it as soon as I can get this thing to open up.

ok bud. it will be my first go at making a contract so make sure your house deed is in a safe deposit box somewhere lol

Finally! I just created a contract. Please check your pending offer and accept it and post screenshot.

Grin

nothing yet ....

I wonder how long it takes for offer to be sent to you. It still says sent

Nothing here.I got my doubts that the email thing was the trick.

Alright, I've cancelled it. You wanna try creating one on your side. Type in your email address and leave everything as it is. Don't enter anything under "instant refund" leave it blank.

My address:

bUAouRMtrYtyEUsX1BrJya61RSxrhMFppT

Yea I looked at that already.It wants an email address and a password. I am not inclined to do that just yet with this wallet, and the headline says that it is optional - so i don't think the email is the solution here. Or else I would have gotten your contract.
My guess is there is some documentation here or some step we are missing. No doubt the team has alerted David to the bug so it is prob a matter of waiting.Unless someone here has blackcoin / halo experience, the wallet is after all pretty much based on that.

Anyhow man, bet still stands, I will just send u the bay if the Seahawks bring their A game : -)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

Once my money comes through via bpay I'm buying more Bitbay. This project is a winner. I have no idea why people are selling it like...doesn't make sense...

Not trying to bach the coin its a great project, but I think 1 billion total coin supply is a lot...

There are coins trading under 300 satoshi with 20, 50, 100 million total supply. In term of value it's affecting the price.

Yeah but what coins, it matters otherwise all coins would be the same value as Bitcoin. Almost all of these coins have zero chance of being used as a currency. This coin has if the project works intrinsic value based on an actual real thing, I can't emphasis that enough. The online trading market is massive of it could get 1% the price would be on the moon, seriously billions of Marketcap. Now compare that to most coins that if they don't become the next Bitcoin are just trading chips with almost no value.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

There's zero correlation between supply and marketcap. Especially now Dogecoin is one of the bigger caps.

Yea I looked at that already.It wants an email address and a password. I am not inclined to do that just yet with this wallet, and the headline says that it is optional - so i don't think the email is the solution here. Or else I would have gotten your contract.
My guess is there is some documentation here or some step we are missing. No doubt the team has alerted David to the bug so it is prob a matter of waiting.Unless someone here has blackcoin / halo experience, the wallet is after all pretty much based on that.

Anyhow man, bet still stands, I will just send u the bay if the Seahawks bring their A game : -)

In Blackcoin your  change address is simply your wallet's address. There's no need to set it. I think this may either be an oversight or there's a way to actually set one specified address for this.

After all, it's still just the same thing.
CryptoHeaven

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:37:06 PM

Does it have to be a gmail account? What email providers are acceptable? I'd like the most anonymous one to test this out with.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:38:07 PM

There's zero correlation between supply and marketcap. Especially now Dogecoin is one of the bigger caps.

In Blackcoin your  change address is simply your wallet's address. There's no need to set it. I think this may either be an oversight or there's a way to actually set one specified address for this.

After all, it's still just the same thing.

May be in Bay it's "Bitmessage" address but it's not showing up on mine.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
Decentradical

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:39:10 PM

I think it's a small bug. There's no reason why the change address shouldn't be already automatically set.

Does it have to be a gmail account? What email providers are acceptable? I'd like the most anonymous one to test this out with.

They're all acceptable. Gmail is only recommended.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:52:38 PM

Meanwhile me and Unusual gonna be splitting that bounty 'cuz we got the onluy official bet so far  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol I know right. My bay software isn't opening for some reason. You have my address you can set up the offer and post screenshot if you want. I'll accept it as soon as I can get this thing to open up.

ok bud. it will be my first go at making a contract so make sure your house deed is in a safe deposit box somewhere lol

Finally! I just created a contract. Please check your pending offer and accept it and post screenshot.

Grin

nothing yet ....

I wonder how long it takes for offer to be sent to you. It still says sent

Nothing here.I got my doubts that the email thing was the trick.

Alright, I've cancelled it. You wanna try creating one on your side. Type in your email address and leave everything as it is. Don't enter anything under "instant refund" leave it blank.

My address:

bUAouRMtrYtyEUsX1BrJya61RSxrhMFppT

not sure. I have 2FA set up in my gmail and my bitmessage address wasn't showing up. I had to copy libeay32.dll from old wallet folder to new one and now it shows "bitmessage" address. I just created an offer again. Keep an eye in your wallet for next 10-15 minutes. It might appear

but that was the reason I was getting "address not loaded" error because it was looking for bitmessage address or email and it found none of them. Lets see what happens. I'm also not getting that "libeay32.dll" error anymore which I was getting before so may be it fixed it.

Do you get libeay32.dll error when you open BitBay?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:06:23 PM

I am not getting dll error, but it is a bit buggy getting started, and does not really closed when asked. Seems like the cooperation with the halo functions is not yet smooth.

As for the address required, i do not like that an email address and password might be required for basic functions. Too much potential for mischief there imho. I am sure David will be along shortly with a ten paragraph densely explained dissertation on all this : -)
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:07:39 PM

Off topic, isn't it peaceful when the fudders have gotten their oatmeal cookies and milk and are off to bed.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:12:49 PM

I am not getting dll error, but it is a bit buggy getting started, and does not really closed when asked. Seems like the cooperation with the halo functions is not yet smooth.

As for the address required, i do not like that an email address and password might be required for basic functions. Too much potential for mischief there imho. I am sure David will be along shortly with a ten paragraph densely explained dissertation on all this : -)

You need either Bitmessage address or email address in order to accept/send an offer.

Do you see "Bitmessage address" under Receive Coins tab? If you don't you might have to copy that .dll file from old wallet folder to new one.

I just sent an offer to you and now it says "sent offer details awaiting response" which is different from what I was getting before. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up on your end. I hope it doesn't take 24 hours to send it because that would suck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OvertaxedGuyQc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:13:38 PM

There is no staking in the new wallet ? my coin are there for more then 24h and nothing have stake yet
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

You need either Bitmessage address or email address in order to accept/send an offer.

Do you see "Bitmessage address" under Receive Coins tab? If you don't you might have to copy that .dll file from old wallet folder to new one.

I just sent an offer to you and now it says "sent offer details awaiting response" which is different from what I was getting before. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up on your end. I hope it doesn't take 24 hours to send it because that would suck.

Success!!

I enabled Bitmessage a couple hrs ago. Now it came through.  You better pray for those Seahawks friend. : -)
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:19:25 PM

Success!!

I enabled Bitmessage a couple hrs ago. Now it came through.  You better pray for those Seahawks friend. : -)

Sweet! Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on your end?

Seahawks will win bud.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whetherman

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

Says broadcasting, do not fuck with this or goons will cut your balls off. No lie, that's what it says. Nothing on the open contracts screen yet.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:24:38 PM

Says broadcasting, do not fuck with this or goons will cut your balls off. No lie, that's what it says. Nothing on the open contracts screen yet.

lol

same here.

Looks like it's on!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Decentradical

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:30:28 PM

The only lesson we're learning today is that trolling has finally been monetised.
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:37:02 PM

Hi Guys

Good to see some of the smart contracts going through. We have messaged David and asked him to drop in and help with the address question.

Apologies as always for deleting respected members posts, please do not quote the trolls, we prefer not to delete real community members posts when modding the thread.

Thanks.

BitBay Team
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:09:16 PM

Once my money comes through via bpay I'm buying more Bitbay. This project is a winner. I have no idea why people are selling it like...doesn't make sense...

Not trying to bach the coin its a great project, but I think 1 billion total coin supply is a lot...

There are coins trading under 300 satoshi with 20, 50, 100 million total supply. In term of value it's affecting the price.

Nonsense.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
GlooBoy
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Leave everything to me!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:42:06 PM

Did I miss something?

What offer went through exactly?

I've been playing with this for quite a while now and it doesn't seem to be working.

some got further than others with a "fix"

What does that even mean? There is no "old wallet" And why would my old wallet have bitmessage info in it?

I say we move this contest until some of us can actually use this software. Its after 1:00pm and I see no "Open contracts" - just Pending offers

I have it set-up on 2 different comps, both with gmail and test passed, and they are both just sitting there in pending offers.

And I do not see anywhere to enter my bit-message info.

I really hope david comes in to explain just what we are all doing wrong.

GLooBoy @ OTC--LBC--BitRated -- GPG ID: A23D510BD6E310D3
Beginner and Expert Level FREE Escrow for All | GiftCards for Crypto -- Cryfter.com from 2012 to 2017
Decentradical

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:44:03 PM

In a way it's a good thing that people jumped on the challenge right away. Good stress test.

I can see many more  challenges and competitions regarding this coming up.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: