Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:58:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

I don't really care what the price is doing as long as there is volume. No volume = dead coin.

Yeah, the price is constantly going up, some pump group must be helping the coin. Those shakeoffs are part of the plan - look at the sell walls appearing and disappearing.

Agreed. Don't let them take your coins. Those sell orders is one person trying to manipulate the market to buy as many coins as possible. Look at this fake sell wall at 199 and 200 sat.

Well, if some people are not smart enough and enjoy being manipulated than let them give away their coins. The market is speaking for itself. The coin was 50, it is over 100 now and for some time it hit 230. Few more days and we will hit 300.

Maybe we should set a smart contract regarding when the price will hit 300?

Ok... but for some reason I cant get the contract up and running... Im waiting for david to come to the thread and clear some things up. Like how to load a return address.

Bob, would you be willing to try and guess when the coin will reach 300?
Could we have several ppl take their bets and/or set contracts for various prices?

It sounds funny but it's something that can definitely be done as we move forward. Right now I can't even set up a contract because it says "return address isn't loaded".

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:49:56 PM

To be honest I was looking at this as a trade I expected a 500% rise in a week or so based simply on the quality of the project but I sold out most cause I needed my BTC for another project. But I realized I must leave 2 BTC in this coin because so far this coin looks like it might just promise what it said it will. So in theory its a no brainer, my 2 BTC will turn into literally thousands of pounds AT SOME POINT.

So I gave up fucking around on BTER, I got 2 BTC sat there as long as it takes for this project to either crash and burn or be the new decentralized ebay. Fuck all you short term traders not even seeing value anymore in ANYTHING!!!!. But your the idiots cause IF this is legit then this coin by default will be worth tons more than now and however much you FUD IF it delivers then fuck you all.

But also thankyou cause you fucked me off so much I decided to sit on this coin and forget about it. So for that thanks you shit dicks. For 2 measily BTC I got over 1,000,000 coins. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:51:59 PM

So I gave up fucking around on BTER, I got 2 BTC sat there as long as it takes for this project to either crash and burn or be the new decentralized ebay. Fuck all you short term traders not even seeing value anymore in ANYTHING!!!!. But your the idiots cause IF this is legit then this coin by default will be worth tons more than now and however much you FUD IF it delivers then fuck you all.

That's the right attitude. Sometimes it's better to forget you own any shares in the thing you've been investing. At least for a short while. It only serves tricksters to get their hooks in you.

I'm just considering myself a beta tester right now.

It sounds funny but it's something that can definitely be done as we move forward. Right now I can't even set up a contract because it says "return address isn't loaded".

Could the Bitbay team please help us out here? We're getting stuck on this step.
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:05:57 PM

That's the right attitude. Sometimes it's better to forget you own any shares in the thing you've been investing. At least for a short while. It only serves tricksters to get their hooks in you.

I'm just considering myself a beta tester right now.

Could the Bitbay team please help us out here? We're getting stuck on this step.

Yes on day of release I tried to create an contract and got the same error.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
3rdStryker

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:07:46 PM

Once my money comes through via bpay I'm buying more Bitbay. This project is a winner. I have no idea why people are selling it like...doesn't make sense...
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:23:32 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 04:37:09 PM by unusualfacts30

Meanwhile me and Unusual gonna be splitting that bounty 'cuz we got the onluy official bet so far  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol I know right. My bay software isn't opening for some reason. You have my address you can set up the offer and post screenshot if you want. I'll accept it as soon as I can get this thing to open up.

ok bud. it will be my first go at making a contract so make sure your house deed is in a safe deposit box somewhere lol

Finally! I just created a contract. Please check your pending offer and accept it and post screenshot.

Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:23:43 PM

some trouble on bittrex, i sent the coins 1 hour ago and not confirmation as of now.

Switching to BTER for the time being
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

Fuck all you short term traders not even seeing value anymore in ANYTHING!!!!. But your the idiots cause IF this is legit then this coin by default will be worth tons more than now and however much you FUD IF it delivers then fuck you all.

I don't think this is a very constructive attitude.

Value is a relative concept. That's why markets exist - to reconcile your sense of value with everyone else's.

You're asking people not to sell just so that the coin price can reflect your subjective sense of its valuation. Traders are selling at low prices because they can. And the reason they can is because there's not enough commercial viability in this project to remotely sustain a the valuation that was originally assigned to it by its developers at the IPO.

No manipulation, no "not seeing the value in it", no fud - just plain and simple commercial viability.

The sooner the people in this thread who are throwing their toys out of the pram about fudding and spamming realise it and address that fact directly, the sooner they might be able to start reconciling promotion with fact and enjoy a more constructive audience  Wink

nojealousy

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

Now that would be something. Mr. Bobguy putting his money where his mouth is. Would defeat the point of his scheme entirely but that aside.

Hi guys,

it is only possible to conclude a contract smart if you know the contractor?

Or is it possible to create a contract and it will be displayed automatically.

I joined in BitBay because I liked the concept and I think it is very fit for the future!

I would like to finish by a contract and am ready for it to give away 10 Bays under the contract

Right now you need to know the recipients address before you can create the contract.

Putting up contracts on offer is what will happen this January. That's what the exchange is all about.

---
https://i.imgur.com/VLorZXO.jpg

I also have the same question as Unusualfacts30. Where do I put my return address?

http://imgur.com/S0dWb2M

OK, many thanks!

Now I understand it

I have something like this already thought but I was not sure.

One question I still ioch ...

If the marketplace is opened, it is possible to complete all transactions above.

I am selling a PlayStation, buy me a Miner and because I like to smoke weed I order me something! Can run it like that?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

Fuck all you short term traders not even seeing value anymore in ANYTHING!!!!. But your the idiots cause IF this is legit then this coin by default will be worth tons more than now and however much you FUD IF it delivers then fuck you all.

I don't think this is a very constructive attitude.

Value is a relative concept. That's why markets exist - to reconcile your sense of value with everyone else's.

You're asking people not to sell just so that the coin price can reflect your subjective sense of its valuation. Traders are selling at low prices because they can. And the reason they can is because there's not enough commercial viability in this project to remotely sustain a the valuation that was originally assigned to it by its developers at the IPO.

No manipulation, no "not seeing the value in it", no fud - just plain and simple commercial viability.

The sooner the people in this thread who are throwing their toys out of the pram about fudding and spamming realise it and address that fact directly, the sooner they might be able to start reconciling promotion with fact and enjoy a more constructive audience  Wink

Just wait until the Chinese dive head first into the coin (I'm sure they're already in, but it's PEANUTS so far...) and then well....the dumping kiddies playing with tiny swings can all cry home to mommy after they see what they've missed out on.  As usual nobody can pull their head of their ass and see a coin with some vision and tech behind it for what it'll be in the coming weeks/months....not just "DAYS" OMG IT DIDNT FLY MUST SELL HERP DERP.   It's been a short amount of time and there's plenty of north movement potential....some of us have no problem holding and don't "need" to sell (if that is in fact the idiotic reason behind many dumps thus far), but it's all shorties...fine with me.  I have patience just like the whales.

Nice to see MOST of this thread clear of moronic FUD.  Even GREATER to see this wallet/market in action!!

Onwards and upwards.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:37:15 PM

Meanwhile me and Unusual gonna be splitting that bounty 'cuz we got the onluy official bet so far  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol I know right. My bay software isn't opening for some reason. You have my address you can set up the offer and post screenshot if you want. I'll accept it as soon as I can get this thing to open up.

ok bud. it will be my first go at making a contract so make sure your house deed is in a safe deposit box somewhere lol

Finally! I just created a contract. Please check your pending offer and accept it and post screenshot.

Grin

I had to enter amount that you would refund under "Instant refund". In this case it was 100. That was the reason I was getting "return address not found" error. Looks like we did.

I also added my email address "Receive Coins" tab. So may be that did it. I'm not sure though but it looks like it's working. If you can confirm this deal is sealed.

I don't have access to Twitter but, might be nice to post that BitBay Smart Contracts are available, online and active... Or something like that...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:39:48 PM

Now that would be something. Mr. Bobguy putting his money where his mouth is. Would defeat the point of his scheme entirely but that aside.

Hi guys,

it is only possible to conclude a contract smart if you know the contractor?

Or is it possible to create a contract and it will be displayed automatically.

I joined in BitBay because I liked the concept and I think it is very fit for the future!

I would like to finish by a contract and am ready for it to give away 10 Bays under the contract

Right now you need to know the recipients address before you can create the contract.

Putting up contracts on offer is what will happen this January. That's what the exchange is all about.

---

I also have the same question as Unusualfacts30. Where do I put my return address?

http://imgur.com/S0dWb2M

OK, many thanks!

Now I understand it

I have something like this already thought but I was not sure.

One question I still ioch ...

If the marketplace is opened, it is possible to complete all transactions above.

I am selling a PlayStation, buy me a Miner and because I like to smoke weed I order me something! Can run it like that?

Also, a step by step guide to creating and engaging in a Smart Contract by someone who has done it, would be nice until the team comes up with an official one.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Grin

nothing yet ....
Decentradical

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:51:22 PM

Okay so it's like Blackhalo (duh!)

This video explains it at the start. You need your bitmessage adress and preferably a new gmail account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS56CqCR-oU

Ok... but for some reason I cant get the contract up and running... Im waiting for david to come to the thread and clear some things up. Like how to load a return address.

Ooh the plot thickens.  Grin
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

Looks like there is some nice whales fuckery on this coin. Will try to pick some dumps  Grin

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

Once my money comes through via bpay I'm buying more Bitbay. This project is a winner. I have no idea why people are selling it like...doesn't make sense...

Not trying to bach the coin its a great project, but I think 1 billion total coin supply is a lot...

There are coins trading under 300 satoshi with 20, 50, 100 million total supply. In term of value it's affecting the price.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

Grin

nothing yet ....

I wonder how long it takes for offer to be sent to you. It still says sent

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:08:20 PM

Grin

nothing yet ....

Nothing here.I got my doubts that the email thing was the trick.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

Grin

nothing yet ....

Nothing here.I got my doubts that the email thing was the trick.

Alright, I've cancelled it. You wanna try creating one on your side. Type in your email address and leave everything as it is. Don't enter anything under "instant refund" leave it blank.

My address:

bUAouRMtrYtyEUsX1BrJya61RSxrhMFppT

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Decentradical

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:21:52 PM

Not trying to bach the coin its a great project, but I think 1 billion total coin supply is a lot...

There are coins trading under 300 satoshi with 20, 50, 100 million total supply. In term of value it's affecting the price.

A human mind is better at working with large numbers than with decimals. 200 coins make more sense to a person than 0.02 coins even if they'd have the same total value. If you want the coin to be actually used on an exchange then this definitely was a good choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: