Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:57:44 AM

What the hell is going on wasn't the ico completed at 300 sats why is this coin at 83 sats now? seems like the whole community is dumping!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:06:50 AM

What the hell is going on wasn't the ico completed at 300 sats why is this coin at 83 sats now? seems like the whole community is dumping!

Nope its just the bays that were not sold during the ipo that are being dumped now .

Makes sense. What makes you think that the unsold bays were supposed to be destroyed? I couldn't find anything about that. It seems like any remaining bays would belong to the developers to do with as they thought proper.
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:28:34 AM

You guys really don't even know that bobsurplus is in on this coin? just check old tweets, he's tweeted about this coin. OF COURSE YOUR SCREWED.

Huh? This is what "bob" said about that in Nov:

Quote from: Bobsurplus on November 17, 2014, 01:27:28 AM
"I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

Good luck bay team and god speed.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later."
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:32:09 AM

360 mill will still be sold under the ico price.
So untill then its an opportunity to buy  
After that if the project itself has some value we might see the price rise

Yep, treat it as a buying opportunity. If you want to get in, remember think long-term. Tuck those shares away and check on things in a year. That might be the best bet if you tend to stress about things. If it goes down to 1 satoshi, I will buy up all billion and just give them away in a instagram lottery or something lol. I can't even do that the math on the mac calculator. Not enough zeros lol.

Hey mac client does stake! Just got 19 bay in my first stake payment..
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:35:47 AM

360 mill will still be sold under the ico price.
So untill then its an opportunity to buy  
After that if the project itself has some value we might see the price rise

Yep, treat it as a buying opportunity. If you want to get in, remember think long-term. Tuck those shares away and check on things in a year. That might be the best bet if you tend to stress about things. If it goes down to 1 satoshi, I will buy up all billion and just give them away in a instagram lottery or something lol. I can't even do that the math on the mac calculator. Not enough zeros lol.

But then again .. what I am afraid of is that the devs will have no incentive to proceed with this project once they have dumped the remaining coins sucessfully.
Its a double edged sword to be honest

They still only get the payments when they complete the milestones. They need to get the contract working in the wallet to get #2 milestone and they need to get the market working to get #3 working right?
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:40:10 AM

You guys really don't even know that bobsurplus is in on this coin? just check old tweets, he's tweeted about this coin. OF COURSE YOUR SCREWED.

"I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later."

Yes, and bobsurplus has been such an honest guy, guess we should all buy bitbay now knowing he's honest now, and wants to support this coin. Come on noob, wake up, he kills coins.

Why are you trying to convince so hard? I don't care who bob is. I hope he sells every last share if that's what he's doing and then people with some balls own the damn shares.
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:44:44 AM

Later."

Yes, and bobsurplus has been such an honest guy, guess we should all buy bitbay now knowing he's honest now, and wants to support this coin. Come on noob, wake up, he kills coins.

Why are you trying to convince so hard? I don't care who bob is. I hope he sells every last share if that's what he's doing and then people with some balls own the damn shares.

Ponder this, David wants to get paid to dev bithalo which is what bitbay is in essance, bayhalo. Bob gets to make money off the bag holders... its a win win. That is the only way I can make sense of it right now. Think they may be working to make them self wealthy while you guys eat it.

Great story man. You should become a novelist! I don't care what the price is. Now if the wallet with working contracts doesn't get released then that's another story, but to me it looks like prices get manipulated like crazy on bter by pump/dumpers.
interstellar

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:49:42 AM

I really do have good intentions fellas, its not fud its valid concern. If you like it or not, I just call it like I see it.

That's fine man. No worries at all. I just don't care. I bought in cheap. I was just gonna gamble away the btc anyway lol. And it doesn't look like anyone else is around to care. I'm more interested in the tech for my own purposes than anything.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:00:39 AM

Are these Fudders really on here 24/7 waiting for Mod to go to sleep so they can start posting their crap?

Really pathetic life. No offence but if you put this much energy in something useful you wouldn't be so negative about life in general.

Cheers.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
loveyouforever

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:52:03 AM

my god, it's only 70 sat now, what do you want to say?
@DEV
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

my god, it's only 70 sat now, what do you want to say?
@DEV

its not 70 sat. if its 70 sat. then i am buying 3.5m coins at 71 sat Smiley wanna sell?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:09:28 AM

Are these Fudders really on here 24/7 waiting for Mod to go to sleep so they can start posting their crap?

Really pathetic life. No offence but if you put this much energy in something useful you wouldn't be so negative about life in general.

Cheers.

look at the posts .. they are not fud .. they are real facts .. which people can decide to fud on

RiverboatBTC is a known fudder. Don't tell me you believe his conspiracy theory about Bob. lol

It's usually few people who keep coming back even after their posts get deleted and it makes it hard to look for real info. They go from "Fck u..Bay is crap" to "I have real concern". It's laughable.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:16:04 AM

sent you a contract too....

How's it looking on your side?

something came up I had to leave.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:16:14 AM

Dev , Who is dumping ?

I have to get back all the lost .
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:18:19 AM

Nope its just the bays that were not sold during the ipo that are being dumped now .

I can only assume this must be the case as well.

It's someone with nothing to loose. w.t.f. is going on here ?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:18:59 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 07:30:54 AM by digicidal

LOL.  Some hilarious tilting at windmills in here.  Cheesy

There's plenty to question, and a definite lack of transparency in many areas... but this kind of crap only works for those completely ignorant about crypto... which isn't fact... it is FUD by definition.  The 90M in question that you cite as "proof" of something, was moved to a secondary wallet (which is now the second on the rich list) and hasn't moved.  It occurred in a single transaction - therefore unless it was bought off-market, directly from the exchange itself, that's BTER moving funds (or a very large whale moving coins into their own wallet possibly).

If it were an off-market sale - it wouldn't affect the price whether they were all sold at 1 sat or 1000.

There's plenty of conspiracy theories that make way more sense than this garbage - some that I even give some credibility to.  There's no doubt that there's lots of coins being dumped, and lots of fear and anger prompting even further dumping.  It's possible there is even insider action - but since I can't prove that, and thus far neither can anyone else - I'll leave that to the foil-hat types.

What we can say definitively is that the price action is decidedly downward at this point so unless you're prepared to weather losses in the short-term, it's still undetermined whether this is "a great price to get in" or "not a total loss to get out" - obviously many are thinking the latter or the price would be more stabilized.

However, the vast majority of the coins are not moving (though the coins on the exchange may have changed hands repeatedly - internally).  Most of this price action is on a tiny amount of sales... it's just that there's an even tinier amount of buys - but considering the decline in price, that's hardly surprising.   Wink
BAYproviser

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:24:10 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 08:26:10 AM by BAYproviser

Top addresses Holdings Percentage

top 10 63%
top 1000 5.1%
top 100 31.2%

= 954429168 bay sold + remaining  smaller wallets 45570832 bay

=10000000000 sold

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:27:06 AM

Reminds me on SMBR. We have to shake out the noobs before it can go to the moon.

No moon without down. Sell all your coins, now!  Grin

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:29:17 AM

Total volume for the day seems to be just over 100BTC... so that's sells and buys... sadly with this little buy support even someone with just a few million BAY panicking can drop the price 20-30 sats in one shot.

The 'huge' dump on Bittrex was ~18M coins volume and dropped the price from 90 to 69 for ~16BTC.  So that actual dump amount was half that because the buys are included in the period volume as well.  If you have 1B coins, but the inability for the market to absorb even 1% being dumped at once without significantly wiping out the buy side... there's not going to be any sanity in the price for a long while.

The bottom has definitely not been hit I think, but we could be close.  Impossible to say in an unregulated market filled with investors who literally see failure in any coin that doesn't triple it's value in the first week or two.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:32:58 AM

Total volume for the day seems to be just over 100BTC... so that's sells and buys... sadly with this little buy support even someone with just a few million BAY panicking can drop the price 20-30 sats in one shot.

The 'huge' dump on Bittrex was ~18M coins volume and dropped the price from 90 to 69 for ~16BTC.  So that actual dump amount was half that because the buys are included in the period volume as well.  If you have 1B coins, but the inability for the market to absorb even 1% being dumped at once without significantly wiping out the buy side... there's not going to be any sanity in the price for a long while.

The bottom has definitely not been hit I think, but we could be close.  Impossible to say in an unregulated market filled with investors who literally see failure in any coin that doesn't triple it's value in the first week or two.

David has mentioned that he would work on pegging sooner than later. That would automatically fix all this volatility issue. There is no Buy wall so price decline shouldn't be surprising at all. Anyone with small amount of BTC can float the boat any way he wants.

I would like to see what happens after 6 months of marketplace and pegging. Whatever happens before that doesn't concern me. My bay is stored in thumb drive 20 miles from here.  Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: