Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:20:29 PM

Lol

A dozen people have been warning you about the back door for days and you have done nothing about it.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!

Barrabas is not Bob (incredulity almost stops me from typing. i am thinking maybe someone has hacked your account, this is just getting to be too ludicrous.)

THE BACK DOOR IN THE WALLET IS YOUR DOING. YOU CODED A LIVE IFRAME INTO A QT WALLET WITH NO PROTECTION.

People have been telling you to fix it for days and suddenly now you start saying Barrabas did this?

And then blaming Flubber, a good guy who saved your ass when u could not build the first wallet?

Dude you need help.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:24:37 PM

Amazing, simply amazing.

This Turd of an individual, in spite of the PROVEN FACTS that he was in on the scam BEFORE THE ICO, fully aware of how his name was being used, FULLY AWARE of how the crook Steve and the crook Lin were buying their own coin, being made aware BY ME, of everything that was going on -an d which he knew in much more detail than I did-, still, after the shit hit the fan, keeps pretending innocence... and keeping the funds, his random for this abomination of a scam -by the way, when it really blew up, he offer to return those funds... in another display of his pathological lying to try to avoid any responsibilities being, as it is proven, the ONLY party that actually could have stopped the scam on time and chose, instead, to ENTHUSIASTICALLY JOIN IN AN PRETEND IT WAS ALL LEGIT ALL ALONG.

Amazing, simply amazing.

And now, he keeps trying to scam the rest of the blind greedy sheep, fully knowing there are more than 600 million coins in the hands of the scammers, 100 million of them in his own hands. Once again, amazing beyond belief.

And, mind you, this guy cannot code shit. Just a tiny bit of self-taught Python. No C, no C++, no nothing. This idiotic, lying bastard, still keeps on trying to con people -a very deserving kind of people, mind you- into the full fledged scam.

Allow it at your own peril. The guy belongs in jail... or worse. And much sooner than later, he's going to get his due.

A just to show, once more, how irrational, twisted, crooked and scammer this idiot is, he has been pretending now for a bit that I am Bobsurplus, who I consider several steps below a rat and who I envision waking up any morning, quite deservedly, hanging by his balls. And his right-hand man, Ryan Wrights, even a couple of steps below that... and, both punks, by the way, in irreversible route to self destruct by implosion. More about that as it develops...

Anyway Zimbeck the Turd, you are DONE, no matter what you try. Through and through. Only question is how much more damage you will inflict on BlackCoin before Pavel dumps you like the stinking Turd you are and how many idios you and Steven are going to be capable of fooling. I'll be watching...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:30:41 PM

Everyone, stop using the wallet immediately. Barrabas IS Bob (from the unedited chat history that bob posted on bitcointalk from the wrong account)

Barrabas was warning of a back door.

Everyone stop using that client, neither that Bitbayd/Smart contract OR the Bitbay-Qt. Those were built by his coin dev flubber. We cannot trust any more links, this thread, nothing at all to do with the old source.

We will be doing a new build of the wallet. Unless that build comes from me, dont use it.

Yep, as I told you a few days ago in fact, THEY have your backdoor. Have had it since the beginning. But besides a scammer and a Turd, you are a total idiot and incompetent.

At this point, idiot, pretending absurdities like this -and old and stupid trick, by the way, that never ever works-, is just plain desperation and progression of your pathological liar condition. I have a HISTORY, for all to see. A history of decrying the existence of sub-humans like Bob and Ryan... and you. Quite extensive, actually. Long before this abomination you allowed to happen and enthusiastically supported.

So keep trying to avoid the inevitable, Turd. You will have more credibility pretending I am the Incredible Hulk. Or Han Solo.

Oh, sorry, you lost the little credibility you had about a month ago already...
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:33:04 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 01:06:01 PM by dzimbeck

You posted in a different forum directly from another account its hard to take anything you say seriously because you only berate people. Flubber was the coin dev. He seems like an honest enough person. This is a safety precaution taken against you barrabas(just in case). Deal with it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0

Explain to me you are Bob. Contact to me on Skype now i want to see your face. Otherwise I dont believe you anymore.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:40:24 PM

Lol

A dozen people have been warning you about the back door for days and you have done nothing about it.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!

Barrabas is not Bob (incredulity almost stops me from typing. i am thinking maybe someone has hacked your account, this is just getting to be too ludicrous.)

THE BACK DOOR IN THE WALLET IS YOUR DOING. YOU CODED A LIVE IFRAME INTO A QT WALLET WITH NO PROTECTION.

People have been telling you to fix it for days and suddenly now you start saying Barrabas did this?

And then blaming Flubber, a good guy who saved your ass when u could not build the first wallet?

Dude you need help.

Well when you are paid FUD this is what happens, I'm not going to trust Flubber who was hired by Ryan or anyone associated with Bob. Its a safety precaution against Ryan/Bob and any accounts they hold.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:45:49 PM

Wait. Flubber is a "good guy".  After you said he could not be trusted minutes ago. And the only other person besides Flubber who coded the wallet was ....you.

That irc iframe was your thing. Your implementation. You said it was fed through your server. You even said your wordpress was hacked and that's why the iframe was compromised. Why are you suddenly trying to blame it on Flubber ( the good guy) and Bob surplus (who can barely type English sentences, much less code.)

Or you do not know how the wallet was built, so you are not sure?

But you released it anyhow? Like, yea whatever.  ??

Or should we all just relax, 'cuz this is another front in the PR battle against Bob, designed to take the heat off of you?

So many possibilities.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:46:32 PM

Either way, its a safety precaution against these guys. The community should want me to take all necessary steps to make sure.

We shouldnt download any links, we should not talk on this thread, we should make sure we are using clean source. If anyone wants to do a checksum on the source on this site THAT would be appreciated.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:48:34 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 01:08:03 PM by dzimbeck

Wait. Flubber is a "good guy".  After you said he could not be trusted minutes ago. And the only other person besides Flubber who coded the wallet was ....you.

That irc iframe was your thing. Your implementation. You said it was fed through your server. You even said your wordpress was hacked and that's why the iframe was compromised. Why are you suddenly trying to blame it on Flubber ( the good guy) and Bob surplus (who can barely type English sentences, much less code.)

Or you do not know how the wallet was built, so you are not sure?

But you released it anyhow? Like, yea whatever.  ??

Or should we all just relax, 'cuz this is another front in the PR battle against Bob, designed to take the heat off of you?

So many possibilities.

Ryan he seemed nice. But this is a safety precaution. If you want go tell him to run a checksum and PROVE its a good link. Otherwise, I've got no reason to trust you, any one of the paid fake accounts you guys hold, or literally anyone on bitcointalk until i get it.

Also the wordpress was a theory, we dont know how links got on that page. Ive yet to see any new links. Will do a wallet update without going through the server.

Lets see how fast we get a checksum.

Annnnd... I never built bitbayd.exe

Its wise to take all steps necessary. Would you not agree with me?
Kronenberg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:52:12 PM

I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but Zimbeck taking the code down from Github, then telling everyone to stop staking, sure sounds like something fishy about to happen.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:58:41 PM

I dont have a github, nice try.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Lets just close this thread already, download the new builds they will be up at the new site, and do whatever is necessary to move forward. Move to the other thread if you havent already.

Thank you.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:14:05 PM

Yes yes thankyou david vey hard work. No more questions please now! everyone come to new thread. Thankyou BitBay community for continued support!! New wallet and 2.0 technology coming soon!
Bernays

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:17:37 PM

Everyone, I recommend to stop using the wallet and wait for a new build. Barrabas is probably Bob or from his group(from the unedited chat history that bob posted on bitcointalk from the wrong account/ barrabas i would want to see a time stamp comparing them)

Barrabas was warning of a back door. Even though nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Everyone lets stop using that client, neither that Bitbayd/Smart contract or the Bitbay-Qt. Those were built by his coin dev flubber(who seemed like a nice enough guy). We should not trust any more links, this thread, nothing at all to do with the old source, site etc.

Just wait to download an update.

We will be doing a new build of the wallet. Unless that build comes from me, I see no reason to use it.

EDIT:
barrabas CLAIMS not to be Bob. This is however a precautionary move that I think is a wise decision.

If barrabas wants to prove it, he will video chat with me on skype. Otherwise i dont believe him.

Done.

To make it convenient to anyone new here, can you put the link to the new thread when you refer to it? Finding it in this mess may not be obvious.

If possible add it at the top of the OP too.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:25:46 PM

Lets just close this thread already, download the new builds they will be up at the new site, and do whatever is necessary to move forward. Move to the other thread if you havent already.

Thank you.

Actually, I tried to move to the other thread. But somebody deleted my post. So why would I bother?
This is what they deleted:

I was among the top 25 on the rich list, and I was there because I saw a big potential in the tech. I still do.
However if you guys are aiming for something more than a dead cat bounce, there are some issues that need to be addressed.

Lin. Scam is the only word to describe his part in this. If he does not face up to his responsibility, this is going nowhere.  He holds far to      many coins to be ignored.
David. Actually I believe him. I also understand it was a difficult situation. Nevertheless he did make a big mistake in not revealing the situation earlier. He is also one of the five that split the loot.
Steven. I don't know. For now I will assume Davids description of him is correct. If so, his part in this has like Davids been more stupid or naiv. But like David he got his part of the loot.
Bob and Gekko are out (I hope), so they are not relevant in the discussion about the future.

So, what now?
I would like to see this coin survive. However I think there's no way that's going to happen if this mess does not get cleaned up thoroughly.
Basically no one will invest in a coin that's controlled by known scamers. That goes both for who's making the decisions, and for controlling a large part of the coins. In plain english; If Lin, David, and Steven choose to keep their free coins, there's nothing more to discuss. Bay is dead. If they commit to use them for development, marketing etc. then there may bee a chance to get out of this mess. It would of course also be necessary to hire someone respected to be in charge of Bay. Full Transparency goes without saying.

silavon

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:28:40 PM

BitBay continues with a new legitimate moderated forum. It is only here for fuds and manipulate the price...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

BitBay continues with a new legitimate moderated forum. It is only here for fuds and manipulate the price...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Well is it legitimate or moderated. Make up your mind Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:35:11 PM

Thank you.

Actually, I tried to move to the other thread. But somebody deleted my post. So why would I bother?

I was among the top 25 on the rich list, and I was there because I saw a big potential in the tech. I still do.
However if you guys are aiming for something more than a dead cat bounce, there are some issues that need to be addressed.

Lin. Scam is the only word to describe his part in this. If he does not face up to his responsibility, this is going nowhere.  He holds far to      many coins to be ignored.
David. Actually I believe him. I also understand it was a difficult situation. Nevertheless he did make a big mistake in not revealing the situation earlier. He is also one of the five that split the loot.
Steven. I don't know. For now I will assume Davids description of him is correct. If so, his part in this has like Davids been more stupid or naiv. But like David he got his part of the loot.
Bob and Gekko are out (I hope), so they are not relevant in the discussion about the future.

So, what now?
I would like to see this coin survive. However I think there's no way that's going to happen if this mess does not get cleaned up thoroughly.
Basically no one will invest in a coin that's controlled by known scamers. That goes both for who's making the decisions, and for controlling a large part of the coins. In plain english; If Lin, David, and Steven choose to keep their free coins, there's nothing more to discuss. Bay is dead. If they commit to use them for development, marketing etc. then there may bee a chance to get out of this mess. It would of course also be necessary to hire someone respected to be in charge of Bay. Full Transparency goes without saying.

Its probably because you talked bad about Lin. Lin and Steven arent in the same league as the others. I dont moderate that thread but I'm sure they try their best. Just keep it positive thats all they want.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:41:53 PM

Amazing, simply amazing.

This Turd of an individual, in spite of the PROVEN FACTS that he was in on the scam BEFORE THE ICO, fully aware of how his name was being used, FULLY AWARE of how the crook Steve and the crook Lin were buying their own coin, being made aware BY ME, of everything that was going on -an d which he knew in much more detail than I did-, still, after the shit hit the fan, keeps pretending innocence... and keeping the funds, his random for this abomination of a scam -by the way, when it really blew up, he offer to return those funds... in another display of his pathological lying to try to avoid any responsibilities being, as it is proven, the ONLY party that actually could have stopped the scam on time and chose, instead, to ENTHUSIASTICALLY JOIN IN AN PRETEND IT WAS ALL LEGIT ALL ALONG.

Amazing, simply amazing.

And now, he keeps trying to scam the rest of the blind greedy sheep, fully knowing there are more than 600 million coins in the hands of the scammers, 100 million of them in his own hands. Once again, amazing beyond belief.

And, mind you, this guy cannot code shit. Just a tiny bit of self-taught Python. No C, no C++, no nothing. This idiotic, lying bastard, still keeps on trying to con people -a very deserving kind of people, mind you- into the full fledged scam.

Allow it at your own peril. The guy belongs in jail... or worse. And much sooner than later, he's going to get his due.

A just to show, once more, how irrational, twisted, crooked and scammer this idiot is, he has been pretending now for a bit that I am Bobsurplus, who I consider several steps below a rat and who I envision waking up any morning, quite deservedly, hanging by his balls. And his right-hand man, Ryan Wrights, even a couple of steps below that... and, both punks, by the way, in irreversible route to self destruct by implosion. More about that as it develops...

Anyway Zimbeck the Turd, you are DONE, no matter what you try. Through and through. Only question is how much more damage you will inflict on BlackCoin before Pavel dumps you like the stinking Turd you are and how many idios you and Steven are going to be capable of fooling. I'll be watching...

I suggest you shut the fuck up. 
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

Thank you.

So, what now?

Its probably because you talked bad about Lin. Lin and Steven arent in the same league as the others. I dont moderate that thread but I'm sure they try their best. Just keep it positive thats all they want.

So how do we move on? Obviously to get anywhere we need to address some very unpleasant facts. There is no way to do that in a way that will be flattering to Lin
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:45:44 PM

To do this we need more calculations to be done and for that only dev can answer this.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: