Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:36:09 PM

Surely it is back on track. The moral deficiency of Zimbeck that manifested in a partnership with Bobsurplus

as long as I get my wallet working as advertised.

That's all you will get from the Bitbay venture, a semi-working wallet. Deluding yourself that this scam can goes on like nothing happened is the most irrational thing I have ever heard on Bitcointalk. Believe me, you have beaten off some very-very serious competition.

The great professional team, Zimbeck the rat, Steven Dai who has never ran a business, Nicos from Russia who loves dogs and Holly from Taiwan who has a family - your team that supposed to take on eBay -, and of course the 5 remaining deluded fanboys like yourself  (i.e. bag holders who desperately want the scam to be continued so they can exit) -  this magnificent professional team & fanboys combo is the biggest bunch of losers ever assembled in crypto.

Here you go what is going to happen: Zimbeck the rat and his business partners will be hunted down by law enforcement, and you will have an absolutely worthless bag of BAY.

Ironically, Bob is in the best position among the scammers. So far he was the only one who came forward with the information (names, numbers and BTC addresses) that the community had been requesting for weeks in the unmoderated thread. If the most well known fraudster of crypto Bobsurplus demonstrates more moral than your project leaders Zimbeck & Steven, then there are serious issues with your "project".

Smiley Smiley you're so pathetic, thinking anyone gives a shit about what you have to  say..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:42:29 PM

Im very close to selling out, this is ridiculous. Either start pegging or just tell people to sell
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:44:19 PM

you're so pathetic, thinking anyone gives a shit about what you have to  say..

Still, your great venture has been finished and the law inforcement have all relevant information ... your very welcome LoL
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

are ppl still talking about this bob left long time too scam other investor dev coins hes in a pattaya bar surrounded by pattaya girls while thinking about the next altcoin too fraud while laughing at unpaid fudders that will never get pay either and left behind too fud still on forums now hes sits back while this blows over and others gets blame & waits for bay to go over the ico and milk it

dude Bob is still holding massive amounts of bitbay. show me the charts where he exited. you can't. you koolaid heads in the 'official' thread are living in a dream world. don't you get it? you are rolling the stone up the hill for bob. and the chinese guys, with their millions of free coins.

If you look at the chart last week you can clearly see it.

Price went from 130 to 50 sat and then it fluctuated between 65-100. That was Bob dumping his shares slowly. It's pretty visible if you look at last week history. You don't think that price went from 250 to 85 just because few small sellers were selling. Do you?

look at the time zones. or analyze the fud pattern, the mid-level players. match any of these things up with the charts. or look at lin and his "25 investors". there's a half a dozen things that will tell you bob aint out of this coin, and like decent says, it's all 100% profit for him no matter what the price.

and the same is true for the millions and millions of free coins that went to the other players in this scam. all waiting to drop on your head.

Since he got it for free it would make sense to sell everything at 250 sat which he did. You're right it shouldn't matter but any logical person would sell when it's at 250 sat even if he got it for free. Price dropped before any of the fud or info came...that was him shitting on everyone. Now he is just lying to everyone by saying "he is still in" because people would start dumping and he would start collecting at 20 sat (which was his intention in first place but it didn't happen because insider info got leaked and his mask came off). If he was still holding..it makes no sense for him to send his army to fud this thread.
your right he dumped most of his coins slowly after the ICO and when he ran out he tried to extort more from David
Levole11

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:50:15 PM

you're so pathetic, thinking anyone gives a shit about what you have to  say..

Still, your great venture has been finished and the law inforcement have all relevant information ... your very welcome LoL

Iam not vested in this, so it doenst effect me in any way, you lying piece of shit.. You're part of what is going on in here, just like barabbas, with your inside info, to destroys davids reputation..
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

Surely it is back on track. The moral deficiency of Zimbeck that manifested in a partnership with Bobsurplus

as long as I get my wallet working as advertised.

That's all you will get from the Bitbay venture, a semi-working wallet. Deluding yourself that this scam can goes on like nothing happened is the most irrational thing I have ever heard on Bitcointalk. Believe me, you have beaten off some very-very serious competition.

The great professional team, Zimbeck the rat, Steven Dai who has never ran a business, Nicos from Russia who loves dogs and Holly from Taiwan who has a family - your team that supposed to take on eBay -, and of course the 5 remaining deluded fanboys like yourself  (i.e. bag holders who desperately want the scam to be continued so they can exit) -  this magnificent professional team & fanboys combo is the biggest bunch of losers ever assembled in crypto.

Here you go what is going to happen: Zimbeck the rat and his business partners will be hunted down by law enforcement, and you will have an absolutely worthless bag of BAY.

Ironically, Bob is in the best position among the scammers. So far he was the only one who came forward with the information (names, numbers and BTC addresses) that the community had been requesting for weeks in the unmoderated thread. If the most well known fraudster of crypto Bobsurplus demonstrates more moral than your project leaders Zimbeck & Steven, then there are serious issues with your "project".

how u liking those duracell batteries?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

I am liking the price, 70 sat and will be 10 soon ... as a scam should be. No more money is coming into the scam boys. The money party (before it started) is over. Your very welcome LoL
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:07:23 PM

you're so pathetic, thinking anyone gives a shit about what you have to  say..

You're part of what is going on in here, just like barabbas

Bingo genius, I am part of "what is going on in here". I was the first who called it a scam in the very first days of the ICO (read the OP you dumb fuck at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.0) and now I am working with law enforcement agencies to bring your David and the other crooks to justice.
Levole11

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

Bingo genius, I am part of "what is going on in here". I was the first who called it a scam in the very first days of the ICO (read the OP you dumb fuck at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.0) and now I am working with law enforcement agencies to bring your David and the other crooks to justice.

I have read it you cunt.. That's why iam so sure you had inside info, first promoting the coin to later discredit Zimbeck, with the info you had.. It's so fucking obvious..
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:46:17 PM

I have read it you cunt.. That's why iam so sure you had inside info, first promoting the coin to later discredit Zimbeck, with the info you had.. It's so fucking obvious..

What a load of bollocks, even from you who dumb as a donkey. Since logical reasoning and rational thinking are not in your arsenal, more importantly you have just proven that you are too stupid to understand what's going on here, we will have to terminate this conversation.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:47:31 PM

now I am working with law enforcement agencies to bring your David and the other crooks to justice.

LoL

Altcoin calling the cops on a crypto scam. Now that's entertainment.

Your about as in touch with "law enforcement" as I am with my late grandmother.

See if you can't get the news involved while your at it then we might have a chance of +$400 Bitcoin again  Wink

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:08:32 PM

Im very close to selling out, this is ridiculous. Either start pegging or just tell people to sell

You can't 'peg' a coin, it doesn't work.

I've seen many coins attempt this and none successful ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
jcooper

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:17:24 PM

I've seen many coins attempt this and none successful ...

You don't consider nubits successful?
Levole11

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

What a load of bollocks, even from you who dumb as a donkey. Since logical reasoning and rational thinking are not in your arsenal, more importantly you have just proven that you are too stupid to understand what's going on here, we will have to terminate this conversation.

Yeah yeah whatever, pathetic (though somewhat funny) piece of shit...
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

That's what I thought until I had this pointed out to me...

Levole11

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:24:06 PM

now I am working with law enforcement agencies to bring your David and the other crooks to justice.

LoL

Altcoin calling the cops on a crypto scam. Now that's entertainment.

Your about as in touch with "law enforcement" as I am with my late grandmother.

See if you can't get the news involved while your at it then we might have a chance of +$400 Bitcoin again  Wink

Smiley Smiley
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:44:12 PM

I am liking the price, 70 sat and will be 10 soon ... as a scam should be. No more money is coming into the scam boys. The money party (before it started) is over. Your very welcome LoL

to me it sounds like you're just trying to bring the price lower so you can stock up more batteries for future use.  Grin. Your boy bobby is spending time in jail pretty soon...he can't pay for your batteries no more.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

So you're saying Bay isn't going to make us rich?! (yet?)  Cry

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

Your boy bobby is spending time in jail pretty soon

At least, finally, you are almost correct about something. Almost correct, because not only Bobby, but all participants of the scam will be spending time in jail - including your David and Stevie, even Lin of Bter.

(Actually Bob is in the best position to make a deal with the police, since all information and facts about the scam was volunteered by Bob).

The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Bob ..........

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9855219#msg9855219

Intermezzo:

Her name was not BitSwift at the start. It was Timeshare Coin.

Gentle reader, when you have stopped laughing, I will continue.

Thank you.

We could not pull an ICO out of thin air. We had to have a coin. And that coin had to have a dev, and be crypto-certified and not launched yet. Once we found that coin  - we could just rebrand it into anything we wanted for our ICO.

The Salamander found Timeshare Coin. It was a slam dunk. Ready to launch, a perfect coin for our ICO, but the name had to go. In fact, the whole timeshare concept had to go – it was too sleazy.

We started brainstorming a stronger concept.  Paradise Coin (Condo Ownership).  Real Estate Coin (Industrial property). We argued for a couple hours over what was a better investment, vacation property or commercial real estate. Half the conversation was about how much Bob hated condos. We decided that shit was too complicated. We had a great name from before  - XWire. We could slap that onto the coin.  But we didn’t know what XWire was. We just knew it was a cool name for a coin. Bob said arrright I gotta walk my dogs, you guys figure out what the coin’s gonna be. People started coming with ideas. XWire would let you transmit Bitcoin faster than the block chain. How? Well …. it would use dedicated satellite transmission. Satellites? Hmmm. Wait a minute. What about putting btc wallets in satellites? In case of like – typhoons and nuclear war and shit. Yea, that was a good idea. How much did renting hard disk space on a satellite cost anyhow? But what about EMP, wouldn’t satellites be vulnerable? (15 minute discussion of EMP. Some pretty good movies it had happened in.) Ok. So no prob. We’ll do backups at those, like, remote places on here on earth, you know what I’m talking about?  where they are saving the two each of all the worlds’ seeds? That 10, 000 foot deep cave in Svalbard. Or Switzerland. Wait a minute. Wasn’t Richard Branson doing something like this already? Fuck it. Ok. Back to the start. XWire would let you get your money the fastest way possible from point A to point B.  Money, or Bitcoin? Both. In fact, any coin. Yes, any coin. You know, Xwire should really have Bit in the name. Bit-this and Bit-that were no-brainers for a good coin name. BitWire. Nice. Wait a minute. Money moving, money transfer. What’s that thing called, y’know, when you send money overseas? The international bank wire system? Yea. SWIFT.

Fuck BitWire.

BitSwift was her name.

To be continued.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: