Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:35:20 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 03:02:07 PM by dzimbeck

lol that is not barrabas... n00b account made just to post crap almost proves my point again and you guys still post pictures of other people to defend your lame accounts. I guess it makes sense, when socially conditioning people, you want to protect your 4 star accounts.

This is coming from barrabas(Bob et al) who refused to talk to me face to face over tox or skype to prove his existence and who repeating things from private convos with Bob and barrabas who repeated FUD and claimed i took source from bitxbay which is by far the dumbest of all the fud accusations ever(considering BitHalo was released May 29th in private beta).

They should limit the amount of accounts per IP

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25oda8/ie_and_barrabas_one_and_the_same/

Sound familiar?

Also LoyalToYou247 is a BRAND NEW account jumps on to post that. hahahahha. Just a big giant circle jerk you all have going on there.

By the way, the only "scams" barrabas is denouncing is ones he is personally involved with(or other people or coins he is trying to attack) because he works on the same team... duh.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

The keyboard columboes will be out in force now.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:19:03 PM

why is this thread still here? Whoever is responsable of this thread should delete it or end it. Its causing alot of confussion . . .

What are you talking about ?

This is the original BitBay thread.

If you don't like it, don't read it and don't post in it.

is there a new thread for bitbay?

Yes, This thread has turned into paid fudfest and altcoinuk obsession over bay. Please visit new thread for future updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
thanks, but why not this thread be locked?
too much FUD is bad.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:40:53 PM

why is this thread still here? Whoever is responsable of this thread should delete it or end it. Its causing alot of confussion . . .

What are you talking about ?

This is the original BitBay thread.

If you don't like it, don't read it and don't post in it.

is there a new thread for bitbay?

Yes, This thread has turned into paid fudfest and altcoinuk obsession over bay. Please visit new thread for future updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
thanks, but why not this thread be locked?
too much FUD is bad.

Moderator "BitBay Team" is "BobSurplus"..so he won't delete this thread, obviously. I've sent pm to mprep 5 days ago and asked him to delete this thread and ban bob for creating multiple accounts. No reply.

Money speaks.

Either way..I don't care. This has turned into entertainment for me.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LOLATYOU247

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

lol that is not barrabas... n00b account made just to post crap almost proves my point again and you guys still post pictures of other people to defend your lame accounts. I guess it makes sense, when socially conditioning people, you want to protect your 4 star accounts.

This is coming from barrabas(Bob et al) who refused to talk to me face to face over tox or skype to prove his existence and who repeating things from private convos with Bob and barrabas who repeated FUD and claimed i took source from bitxbay which is by far the dumbest of all the fud accusations ever(considering BitHalo was released May 29th in private beta).

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25oda8/ie_and_barrabas_one_and_the_same/

Sound familiar?

Also LoyalToYou247 is a BRAND NEW account jumps on to post that. hahahahha. Just a big giant circle jerk you all have going on there.

By the way, the only "scams" barrabas is denouncing is ones he is personally involved with(or other people or coins he is trying to attack) because he works on the same team... duh.

I never implied anything negative.

Barabbas is most certainly a shill-- a paid shill at that. I don't think he is an alt-account of Bob- because if you look at his post history he has racked up about 35days of being online in the forums (that's total time) so my guess is it's not really an alt-account (unless this guy is beyond dedicated.)

Barabbas is not only a shill, he's definitely got his fingers in the cookie jar somewhere, he always does. He's the guy scammers hire to come to their defense when their shit goes belly up, (he was on IE's payroll, and IE was probably directly using Barabbas's account at some point.)

Bob most likely shared private info with him, because lets face it, what else does an out of work aging mexican actor have to offer? Bob probably threw some BTC at his face, and that's all she wrote.

Scum everywhere-- time to shine a light on them!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:49:04 PM

Sound familiar?

Barabbas is most certainly a shill-- a paid shill at that. I don't think he is an alt-account of Bob- because if you look at his post history he has racked up about 35days of being online in the forums (that's total time) so my guess is it's not really an alt-account (unless this guy is beyond dedicated.)

Barabbas is not only a shill, he's definitely got his fingers in the cookie jar somewhere, he always does. He's the guy scammers hire to come to their defense when their shit goes belly up, (he was on IE's payroll, and IE was probably directly using Barabbas's account at some point.)

Bob most likely shared private info with him, because lets face it, what else does an out of work aging mexican actor have to offer? Probably through some BTC at his face, and that's all she wrote.

Scum everywhere.

anyone can buy accounts on btctalk.

If someone is working his ass off to prove that something is a scam. He is either getting paid to do it OR he is the one involved in it. I don't think anyone would do this out of "goodwill".

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LOLATYOU247

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

Sound familiar?

Bob most likely shared private info with him, because lets face it, what else does an out of work aging mexican actor have to offer? Probably through some BTC at his face, and that's all she wrote.

Scum everywhere.

anyone can buy accounts on btctalk.

If someone is working his ass off to prove that something is a scam. He is either getting paid to do it OR he is the one involved in it. I don't think anyone would do this out of "goodwill".

You are most likely correct in this assumption.
LOLATYOU247

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:02:13 PM

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

https://i.imgur.com/1bmibb6.png

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/vlboTib.png

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

https://i.imgur.com/o3Hf1JW.png

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

https://myspace.com/josedevega << found a myspace too
Salamander-EQUALS-Gekko

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:17:00 PM

Sound of Fury = Salamander = Gekko = Ryan

Nice to see you playing the victim here.  Distorting the facts to make it sound like you weren't one of the problems.  Even if you've had a falling out with Bobby, because he screwed you out of "your" BTC payout on bitbay.  But this has probably been faked as well and the two of you are still in bed together.

You're a bi-polar psychopath.  Death-threats, thinking YOU were the only one doing anything.  You tried to assert yourself in chats, but no-one cared to listen to you because you showed to be unstable.  

But by all means, please continue on.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:34:49 PM

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

It's shaping up to be a beautiful day.

The Jackal Smiley

That guy is way to old to be starting flame wars on crypto threads lmao. That's shit kids do not grey haired old farts.
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:22:37 PM

I'd expect more eloquence if I would be paying for this.  Cheesy
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Gentle reader.

The time has come to end this story.

I will tell you the fates of Bob and Steven and Lin and the Salamander. And Paul and David.

And I will finish with a word to the people I miss the most.

My brothers in arms.

Bob

Bob was outplayed by the Chinese. Played to a draw by David. Abandoned by his lieutenants. Cursed by his soldiers. And now he is nearly alone.

But I think I will take an extra moment here for Bob. After all, it is the Story of Bob.

People like to hate Bob. I saw his other side, so it's not so black and white for me. Twice in six months guys on the crew got hacked and lost all their coins. Got taken down to zero. Bob heard about it both times, and made it right, behind the scenes.

One strange thing about Bob I never quite figured out. He liked people who clearly hated him. Even after someone became his enemy, he still liked them a lot. Back when the mole was doing the most damage, I was on Mumble in the middle of the night with him one night. No one else around. We were smoking weed and speculating on who might be the mole in the group.  About one guy in particular, a guy who was really, really smart. Bob said, yea.... it might be him. Your right. He paused. But you know what? Even if it is him? I still like him a lot.

But in the end, I can't say I feel sorry for Bob. The group falling apart was his fault. I saw it coming a mile away, and I made sure I got paid before I left.  My brothers who didn’t collect?  Bob will have ronin after him for months.

Perhaps you would have liked it if Bob had been put out of the Game for good. But he will be back. How could he not? There are too many coins that want pumping. Too many people who want profit. There will always be foot-soldiers. Look over in nearby threads. There will always be “believers”. There will always be “investors”.  And there will always be messiahs to lead them.

Steven

Steven is still falling. He is tied to his sins, roped permanently to David. Sinking slowly in this wine dark sea.

Lin
Lin escapes. He lives to fight another day. His strategy worked. There is no moral outcry over his actions. No one has started a viral campaign against BTer.
So disappointing. Gentle reader, you would have liked to see him fall. But you left it up to Bob and Steven and the Salamander. Lin proved himself smarter than all of them. And you simply did not care.

The Salamander

The Salamander will eventually return. He is a fixer. A briefcase man. There is always be a need for him. We all hatch plans and set events in motion. We all are involved in larger movements. Salamanders move on a right angle plane to our movements, our events, our lives, unseen. They fix what needs fixing. And then they disappear.

What a disappointing ending so far. So ambiguous. All the bad guys are getting off easy.

We would like a sharper moral clarity to come out of this sad mess. We would like it if – at the end of this story  – the world would appear a little different than when we started this tale.

But it doesn’t, does it?

In this story we have seen both Swift and BitBay  get created out of thin air. We have watched both ICO’s get staged by Bob Surplus. Devs who have collaborated knowingly and willingly in his rigged ICO’s and reaped handsome rewards are still comfortably in their jobs, supported by their communities.

During the four days of this story, both BitBay dev and the BitSwift dev moved their coins to private forums. Away from the public eye. Their “investors” and “believers” applauded these moves.

During this time, the market price of BitSwift is relatively unchanged. The same is true of BitBay
So the altcoin market around us has spoken. It has shrugged. It is morally unimpressed.

You cannot expect your story teller to give you a better ending than the ending that is actually happening, can you?

An ending that includes both these devs coming to these very pages to sneer at Bob Surplus?

Proclaiming their own moral superiority to people of his type?

Gentle reader.

Now you know who my dagger is for.

The hypocrites.

The doxxers.

The cowards.

The Hypocrites

You profited from your alliances with Bob. You were in on the ICO's. You dev the coins he midwifed. You cling tightly to the money he helped you make. All the while proclaiming that he is scum, that he should swing for his sins.

The Doxxers - on all sides

You fancy yourselves as heroes. As equalizers.

You give yourself a moral free card, because you are convinced of the righteousness of your cause.

You give yourself the right to be judge, jury, and executioner.

You are the worst kind of coward. And this is why:

You could act on your own information. You could get on that plane.

You could go knock on that door.

But you hope someone else will do your dirty work.

That someone else will settle your score.

That someone will ‘get what’s coming to them’

With you at a safe moral distance.

You say, but I am doing it for others.

No. You are not.

If "others" really want it done, they can do the research. They can get on that plane. They can go knock on that door.

Do you really believe it is ok to be judge, jury and executioner? You do?

My dagger is for you.

To my brothers in arms. You know who you are.

I would like to end on a serious note. Thank you for the discussion of penises.  Weed.  Midget clown sex. Calise. Especially Calise. Panamanian land prices. West coast pizza. The bitch who stole the money. East coast snowstorms. Weed.  Anarchism. Nootropics.  Bill Clinton. The Middle East. RG3. GTA.  Weed. Taylor Swift.  For each bro. Each lol.  And everything in between.

The End.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

Good job, congrats William Shakespeare, now give me some BitBay coins.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:35:50 PM

XC | XST
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:29:37 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 12:34:49 AM by toknormal

So the altcoin market around us has spoken. It has shrugged. It is morally unimpressed.

Well, someone's got to say it...

For someone with such lucid dialog, you sure have a screwed up sense of "morals".

You've just presented an account of how you actively participated in one of the most ruthless, destructive and rapacious trading gangs in the short history of crypto markets.

While genuine enthusiasts were busy reading whitepapers, discovering technologies and promoting adoption for their assets of choice, you were busy plotting to make sure that all that work didn't have a snowball's hope in hell of ever turning into a genuine market valuation.

Now it appears you expect markets to be "morally impressed" with your account and act upon it. In fact markets will do what they've always done in the absence of infiltration by rabid gangs of pot smoking scamsters - base their valuations according to potential returns.

For all the honesty and lucidity of this account, you are part of the problem not the answer, not least because the tribalism that characterised your actions prior to your road to damascus moment still prevails in its conclusions. You're the ex Goldman Sachs executive with a story to tell down the pub about how you looted the pension funds.

Although I enjoyed reading this epic but your attempt to claim the moral high ground at its conclusion is a bit sickening.

The words stones and glass houses spring to mind.
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 12:07:50 AM

You can pretend you are some sort of evil genius, but most of us saw right through your plan from the very beginning and the rest were just gambling.

You are not clever, you are just sad. It is unfortunate you have decided to be content wasting both your time and the time of others to endlessly chase money by hatching substance-less charades. Your goals and ambitions are myopic and selfish, you are boring and lack creativity, the founders of the community worked on Bitcoin to take the economic system away from people like you. You are not helping shape the community like you seem to imagine, you are nothing more than a parasite who lives off it.

Unfortunately for you, over time the community will continue to evolve and you will no longer be able to continue deriving income from these tactics. We at Blackwave Labs will spend both time and money making sure everyone knows about these kind of schemes. We actually pretty much nailed you down around the time you launched:

"The most recent fad has been to make the claim that you need your own fork of the proof-of-stake protocol to run a decentralized and anonymous marketplace...

The result of these trends over the past year has led to stagnation in the underlying protocols that drive cryptocurrencies, while the quality of marketing material for flavor of the week coins, that are nothing more than wallets with unnecessary separate blockchains, has been improving."

Your short sighted efforts will not stop this community from continuing our goal of pushing the boundaries of block chain based technologies.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:18:13 AM

Once again I can't believe that I'm writing something defensive as far as barabbas is concerned (somewhat at least).

I think that is undoubtedly him, but why does it matter?!?!  (And the post was deleted but he's Spanish, not Mexican - that's in his post history... not hidden really).

He didn't scam anyone (at least in this particular coin... which is all this thread is about).  Quite the opposite - which is why (I presume) he was so active in it... because he did not get included.  So why the effort to find him?  If being enthusiastic about one coin's prospects while FUDing the living shit out of another coin is a crime, then basically almost all of BCT is going to jail - but it's not.  If being emotionally supportive of a coin that turned out to be a scam is wrong... then I certainly don't have the right to cast the first stone... and if you're being honest, almost no one who's really vocally supportive of crypto for very long can either.

Do I like him? Hell no! I find him a totally irritating prick... but I support that prick's right to his opinions and conspiracy theories - which in this case turned out to be completely correct thus far.

Since typing this is making me nauseous, that's all I'll write.  Then we can go back to being enemies (for the most part).

@DZimbeck I have vocally supported you in numerous threads and for some time, because I believe in the technology and I believe in the future of BC, BTC and crypto in general... but seriously?!?  You obviously see it differently, but the fact that you protected you own interests (and those of your partners... all of them) instead of the actual investors in the coin is a serious problem for me.  There is still ZERO TRANSPARENCY regarding the total number of coins you (and Steven and Lin) control.

Based on your own statements, you three had >220M coins to begin with... and Steven (and Lin?) has been using BTC to place buy support in the BAY market - so will you please post a full ledger of your coin holdings?  I, and many others I'm sure, aren't as concerned with how much BTC you have or where it's located - but if the 'team' is now in control of a third or more of the BAY in existence... that's kinda a big deal - wouldn't you agree?

The only real problem I have with the way things went down was the purchasing of BAY with investor BTC to hold yourself.  OK, that's not the only real problem, but the others are not unique to this coin - they're all over altcoins these days.  Not only was that fraud during the ICO - but if it continues to this day - then nothing has changed at all!  Can you provide full documentation that the BTC used to prop up BAY currently (by Steven) is, in fact, new BTC?  Or are you simply churning the same investor BTCs a third time?
LOLATYOU247

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:49:50 AM

Once again I can't believe that I'm writing something defensive as far as barabbas is concerned (somewhat at least).

I think that is undoubtedly him, but why does it matter?!?!  (And the post was deleted but he's Spanish, not Mexican - that's in his post history... not hidden really).

He didn't scam anyone (at least in this particular coin... which is all this thread is about).  Quite the opposite - which is why (I presume) he was so active in it... because he did not get included.  So why the effort to find him?  If being enthusiastic about one coin's prospects while FUDing the living shit out of another coin is a crime, then basically almost all of BCT is going to jail - but it's not.  If being emotionally supportive of a coin that turned out to be a scam is wrong... then I certainly don't have the right to cast the first stone... and if you're being honest, almost no one who's really vocally supportive of crypto for very long can either.

Do I like him? Hell no! I find him a totally irritating prick... but I support that prick's right to his opinions and conspiracy theories - which in this case turned out to be completely correct thus far.

Since typing this is making me nauseous, that's all I'll write.  Then we can go back to being enemies (for the most part).

He's a paid shill, there is no real concern, all phony outrage-- all the while he gleefully spams everyone's personal details like it's Christmas. Just giving him a tiny taste of his own medicine.

As far as all the bay stuff is concerned, I don't know who is right or wrong but what I do know, is this sneaky mexican is extremely dishonest, and running his own scams all the while "outing" people.

So let me do something very Barabbasy now:

BARABBAS AKA JOSE DE VEGA http://www.josedevega.com/
HE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER AND PAID SHILL.
HE HAS ACTED TO DEFRAUD INVESTORS BY SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR DOING SO.
LOLATYOU247

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:37:37 AM

He's a paid shill, there is no real concern, all phony outrage-- all the while he gleefully spams everyone's personal details like it's Christmas. Just giving him a tiny taste of his own medicine.

As far as all the bay stuff is concerned, I don't know who is right or wrong but what I do know, is this sneaky mexican is extremely dishonest, and running his own scams all the while "outing" people.

So let me do something very Barabbasy now:

BARABBAS AKA JOSE DE VEGA http://www.josedevega.com/
HE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER AND PAID SHILL.
HE HAS ACTED TO DEFRAUD INVESTORS BY SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR DOING SO.

LOL

The Jackal  Cheesy

Oh that's a real nice touch, lends to the authenticity.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:11:43 AM

@DZimbeck I have vocally supported you in numerous threads and for some time, because I believe in the technology and I believe in the future of BC, BTC and crypto in general... but seriously?!?  You obviously see it differently, but the fact that you protected you own interests (and those of your partners... all of them) instead of the actual investors in the coin is a serious problem for me.  There is still ZERO TRANSPARENCY regarding the total number of coins you (and Steven and Lin) control.

Based on your own statements, you three had >220M coins to begin with... and Steven (and Lin?) has been using BTC to place buy support in the BAY market - so will you please post a full ledger of your coin holdings?  I, and many others I'm sure, aren't as concerned with how much BTC you have or where it's located - but if the 'team' is now in control of a third or more of the BAY in existence... that's kinda a big deal - wouldn't you agree?

The only real problem I have with the way things went down was the purchasing of BAY with investor BTC to hold yourself.  OK, that's not the only real problem, but the others are not unique to this coin - they're all over altcoins these days.  Not only was that fraud during the ICO - but if it continues to this day - then nothing has changed at all!  Can you provide full documentation that the BTC used to prop up BAY currently (by Steven) is, in fact, new BTC?  Or are you simply churning the same investor BTCs a third time?

This this a complete assumtion. 100% incorrect buddy. I'm one of the only devs in the world to be this transparent. I went above and beyond, just not on this thread. Read this and eat your own words... http://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/2p90g5/official_statement/

Also, dont defend barrabas, read a few posts back, he is a Bob profile. barrabas would also say things that only Bob knew from a private phone convo.

As far as distribution is concernded did you know that someone probably currently holds roughly 20% of BC? (blackwavelabs)

Did you know that when BC started someone held about 75% of it? (blackhandgroup)

Distribution of coins is never going to be even if anything Bay is distributed no differently than any other coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: