Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought)  (Read 98871 times)
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:34:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 10:27:39 PM by .....Really?

I'll go with #3. And #2.

In that order.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:17:25 AM

just an update on this P2 test vs ban I have reached day 20 on the test and well has pulled the rig off the p2 set up today as the payouts are shocking to say the least....  And there something majorly wrong in the set up in this pool for a rig to be only pulling less than 50 percent of it expected earn for it 20 day avg.........

The P2 pool for the 20 day test paid the rigs at less than 50 percent of their expect earn all the data and the pay outs etc can be found in the early post in this topic....    I would avoid the p2 system with the plague as a miner until they fix their payout system on the p2 pool or sit there mining at less than a 50 percent expected payout rate over time as the test above has highlighted well.    

In closing I have to say this is the worst paying pool I have came across in these tests to date most others are in and around the expected earn for a rig....     They even outdo every POOL these clowns sit there and slam as ripping users off it....   weather it ghash discus fish ban etc...  <<<   at least these pools pay their miners either their expected rigs earns or very close to it unlike the P2 pool as the test result show quite clear Smiley
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:23:48 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 12:39:38 PM by cyberpinoy

I think you should learn just a little bit about business economics
Oh, you do?  Roll Eyes Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about business economics. It's not like I wasn't a business major at the University of Georgia for approximately 2 years before I decided to change majors, despite receiving excellent grades in my accounting, macro and micro-econ classes. It's not like my father is one of the most successful community bankers in the state that I live in, and that he didn't bother to ever to teach me the fundamentals of banking and economics in general throughout my youth and into my adulthood. And it's not like I have ever worked for a bank,  or that my older brother is currently in the process of receiving an MBA from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Yeah, my family is clueless when it comes to business economics, and we never have any discussions about it.  Roll Eyes
My children are just fine thank you:)
Are you sure about that? Their father seems to spend a lot of time of time trolling on the bitcointalk forums. I would imagine that sometimes you get so carried away with your posts that you have no idea where your children are or what they are doing. I hope that you don't pass on your gullability to them. They might end up losing all the money you saved up for them sending money to the Prince of Nigeria in order to help him out of a jam.

YESSS another wallstreet brat business drop out HAHAHA you better look at your own life before you start trashing mine DROP OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA I have my business degree and have owned and sold over 6 businesses. You have 2 years only HAHAHAHA excuses excuses, then daddy bailed you out with his "hard earned" banking money HAHAHAHAHA OMG just the irony of your story has me rolling on the floor with laughter HAHAHAHA My daddy is a big banker and Im on the Bitocoin forums running my spout about how I almost graduated business college but dropped out because I didnt understand business at alll HAHAHA

Looks like cyberpinoy can be added to s0br/ThePhwner's list of aliases/sock puppets then....... Roll Eyes

Have your fearless leader check the IPS idiot this is not one of their aliases, all of your assumptions are MOST if not ALL of the problem with this thread, off topic responses, assumptions with no proof, personal attacks on ones personal life which is no ones business. Well this time as most of your other accusations and assumptions we can once again PROVE YOU WRONG and this time one of your own  team can do it Smiley

So your conclusion is that variance means a miner can't make a profit?
Wow - I'll have to tell everyone who started mining on my pool before that 2nd long block (224%) that they didn't make a profit by receiving anywhere from 200% to 300% PPS - i.e. almost 2 to 3 times more than if they were mining here.
Yeah that's a majority of the hash rate on my pool.

You came into this thread spouting your lips about the impossibility of BaN paying your assumed 110% and here again (and this time you raised the reward %) you now say your pool has paid 200% to 300% PPS in your PPLNS pool. Its IMPOSSIBLE do the math yourself. NO PPLNS pool can pay 200% to 300% PPS ( lets be clear I am assuming by PPS you mean each and every share they put in for the whole 72 + Hours, I can bet you are meaning only the shares you are paying for the N shares only. geting paid N shares on a 72 hour block DOES NOT COVER THE ELECTRICITY COSTS!!! PERIOD) and if a PPLNS pool did pay 200% to 300% PPS they would be well father in the negative than BaN ever could. I am not s0br I dont even know him or his admins personally. I am not even sure how they feel about my posts, all i am doing is calling a troll out on his contradictions and repeated lies and abuse against BaN , one who seemingly hates to be proven wrong and refuses to accept facts when thrown in his face.

BaN is the best pool in the world JUST DEAL WITH IT BRO

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:52:35 PM

Soooo, yet another BAN thread for the same old sock puppets to excrete their usual nonsensical rubbish on. Same old trolls/shills, same old BS, same old lies - but with a few more added into the mix for good measure.....what a joke s0br & his little army of Oompa Loompas are...... Roll Eyes

(s0br's the one in the hat  Wink)

The only real question here is: Who's going to lock this thread first - sobr (again) or the MODS?

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:36:56 PM

Soooo, yet another BAN thread for the same old sock puppets to excrete their usual nonsensical rubbish on. Same old trolls/shills, same old BS, same old lies - but with a few more added into the mix for good measure.....what a joke s0br & his little army of Oompa Loompas are...... Roll Eyes

(s0br's the one in the hat  Wink)

The only real question here is: Who's going to lock this thread first - sobr (again) or the MODS?

lmao at the mods locking it as the ban members are dropping cold hard facts which can be backed up via research unlike the p2 trolls like your self Smiley  What the p2 pool paying again less than 50 percent of a expected rigs earn   As the nice test showed quite clear on the above btc address earlier in this thread NICED how the p2 trolls are not addressing the issue of the P2 payouts in here Smiley   AS it pretty hard to shoot down COLD HARD FACTS   I also notice they are not really adding anything of value in this thread besides to name call and attack sorb and the ban members...  Again with baseless FUD...   So keep going at least a few other eg like kano have came in with very interesting points and had open and frank discussion unlike yourself and the P2 trolls most can pick the p2 trolls Smiley   Have to say it funny how the tone has changed in the last few days from a couple of the p2 trolls.....

PS I am yet to see ANY ONE in this whole thread shot down sorbs and ban claim in the heading or the opening post Wink   Just a lot of baseless BS and name calling by a select few Smiley  

It pretty hard to shoot a pool down that paying at your expected rigs earn plus some with zero fees and you clowns have been trying for months yet the pool still around and still going strong and paying it members day in and out  VS a pool that paying at less than 50 percent of a rigs expected earn Smiley
deleterase

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

YAAY!! King BAN Troll fire000 is back!!   Cheesy Cheesy

I love reading his rantings - they're completely mental, but funny as f*ck. This latest BAN thread was in danger of becoming intelligible - but fire000 jumps in to save the day with some classics again. Thank god.

More please fire000  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MrGreenHat

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:18:49 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 06:30:28 PM by MrGreenHat

I think you should learn just a little bit about business economics
Oh, you do?  Roll Eyes Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about business economics. It's not like I wasn't a business major at the University of Georgia for approximately 2 years before I decided to change majors, despite receiving excellent grades in my accounting, macro and micro-econ classes. It's not like my father is one of the most successful community bankers in the state that I live in, and that he didn't bother to ever to teach me the fundamentals of banking and economics in general throughout my youth and into my adulthood. And it's not like I have ever worked for a bank,  or that my older brother is currently in the process of receiving an MBA from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Yeah, my family is clueless when it comes to business economics, and we never have any discussions about it.  Roll Eyes
My children are just fine thank you:)
Are you sure about that? Their father seems to spend a lot of time of time trolling on the bitcointalk forums. I would imagine that sometimes you get so carried away with your posts that you have no idea where your children are or what they are doing. I hope that you don't pass on your gullability to them. They might end up losing all the money you saved up for them sending money to the Prince of Nigeria in order to help him out of a jam.

YESSS another wallstreet brat business drop out HAHAHA you better look at your own life before you start trashing mine DROP OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA I have my business degree and have owned and sold over 6 businesses. You have 2 years only HAHAHAHA excuses excuses, then daddy bailed you out with his "hard earned" banking money HAHAHAHAHA OMG just the irony of your story has me rolling on the floor with laughter HAHAHAHA My daddy is a big banker and Im on the Bitocoin forums running my spout about how I almost graduated business college but dropped out because I didnt understand business at alll HAHAHA

Apparently English classes were not a sub-requesite for your business degree. Where the hell did I say I dropped out? I said I "changed majors", specifically, to English Literature, ironically (that a correct use of the word, as there is no "irony" to my story, since you can't read.) That doesn't mean I didn't learn a great deal about business econ while I was a business major, but I decided that I didn't want to be a banker. And I'm happy with the decision I made. You have owned and sold over six businesses? Big fucking deal! What businesses were they? How much did you sell them for?  I'm going to assume one of these businesses you owned was probably pimping out your 6 year old daughter, so what are the other five? So the other ones were? I bet I can guess 3 out of the 5!
1. Delivering newspapers?
2. Lemonade stand?
3. Prostituting yourself (although lets be honest, you never were able to build up much of a client-base with this one)

I'll skip the rest. I know they are probably just as worthless as your other businesses which you failed to go into detail with. Who gives a fuck if you owned and sold six businesses if you aren't going to tell me how much you sold them for? For all I know, you probably sold them at a loss.

EDIT: What's funny is I'm actually making a FAR greater return than anyone mining at BAN, because of the ridicilous prices s0br pays to rent my rigs, now THAT my friends, is irony. He pays .000000017 (sometimes more) BTC/MH/DAY to rent rigs. So, since you are so great at math, tell me, my friend, who is earning more per day?

Have you done the math yet? That's right, I'm getting paid 36% more than my "expected return" given my hashrate, thats 26% more than you are getting at BAN. Maybe you should rent your hashrate to s0br? Cheesy So apparently I'm doing far better off than you, and I don't have to concern myself with inevitably being fucked over!
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:53:00 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 07:13:15 PM by aurel57

I'm going to assume one of these businesses you owned was probably pimping out your 6 year old daughter, so what are the other five? So the other ones were? I bet I can guess 3 out of the 5!
2. Lemonade stand?
3. Prostituting yourself (although lets be honest, you never were able to build up much of a client-base with this one)

I'll skip the rest. I know they are probably just as worthless as your other businesses which you failed to go into detail with. Who gives a fuck if you owned and sold six businesses if you aren't going to tell me how much you sold them for? For all I know, you probably sold them at a loss.

Wow this forum is hitting a new low.
MrGreenHat

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:18:30 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 07:33:54 PM by MrGreenHat

I'm going to assume one of these businesses you owned was probably pimping out your 6 year old daughter, so what are the other five? So the other ones were? I bet I can guess 3 out of the 5!
2. Lemonade stand?

EDIT: What's funny is I'm actually making a FAR greater return than anyone mining at BAN, because of the ridicilous prices s0br pays to rent my rigs, now THAT my friends, is irony. He pays .000000017 (sometimes more) BTC/MH/DAY to rent rigs. So, since you are so great at math, tell me, my friend, who is earning more per day?

Have you done the math yet? That's right, I'm getting paid 36% more than my "expected return" given my hashrate, thats 26% more than you are getting at BAN. Maybe you should rent your hashrate to s0br? Cheesy So apparently I'm doing far better off than you, and I don't have to concern myself with inevitably being fucked over!

Yeah, Ive never seen such behavior on this forum. Personal attacks? That NEVER happens here. He completely failed to comprehend my post due to his 6th grade reading level and calls me a "dropout", claims that my father "bailed me out" (which he would NEVER do, my father does not bail me out of ANYTHING!), and that I couldn't get a  business degree because I didn't understand business economics (all of which are false), but the second that I fire back with SARCASM, I'm bringing the forum to a new low. Yeah, that makes sense.

EDIT: Since you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post that you quoted, I figured I should tell you that this post also contains a hint of sarcasm, if you didn't pick up on it.

EDIT 2:

Have your fearless leader check the IPS idiot this is not one of their aliases, all of your assumptions are MOST if not ALL of the problem with this thread, off topic responses, assumptions with no proof, personal attacks on ones personal life which is no ones business. Well this time as most of your other accusations and assumptions we can once again PROVE YOU WRONG and this time one of your own  team can do it Smiley

hmm? practice what you preach? you personally attacked me literally in the same damn post. Do I care? no. This is the internet, and I've been using it for decades, and this isn't the first or last time someone will attack me personally. When they do, I have no problem sinking to their level, since I know that they are incapable of rising to the level of logic.
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:27:46 PM

Actually, the forum is fine - it's only the BAN thread that finds itself in the gutter again. When software devs, pool devs & even forum moderators find themselves the targets of abuse & insults by BAN trolls/aliases/shills, they have to show a little restraint - where as miners & users of the forum on the other hand are not restricted to such limitations, and have no problem giving as good as they get.

This is what happens when a scammer comes out of hiding after 2 months & opens another BAN thread pushing lies & BS about his pool & expecting everyone to fall for the same BS again - only this time some extra lies & insults thrown in for good measure.

This is an excellent forum, everyone knows that. It's BAN that is at fault here, nobody else.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Actually, the forum is fine - it's only the BAN thread that finds itself in the gutter again. When software devs, pool devs & even forum moderators find themselves the targets of abuse & insults by BAN trolls/aliases/shills, they have to show a little restraint - where as miners & users of the forum on the other hand are not restricted to such limitations, and have no problem giving as good as they get.

This is what happens when a scammer comes out of hiding after 2 months & opens another BAN thread pushing lies & BS about his pool & expecting everyone to fall for the same BS again - only this time some extra lies & insults thrown in for good measure.

This is an excellent forum, everyone knows that. It's BAN that is at fault here, nobody else.

Interesting
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

hmm? practice what you preach? you personally attacked me literally in the same damn post. Do I care? no. This is the internet, and I've been using it for decades, and this isn't the first or last time someone will attack me personally. When they do, I have no problem sinking to their level, since I know that they are incapable of rising to the level of logic.

You threw stones first wallstreet brat, so come in all defensive like Awww he said mean things about me then complained abgout it. If you kick this dog he will surely bite back. dish out take in maybe your daddy didnt teach you that while growing up. My post was a rebuttle to your own ignorance. Also, for your uneducated ass, switching majors IDIOT is called dropping out of Business Economics (which is not a MAJOR but more so a class in Business Administration) to go into literature HAHA need I say anything more, and your still here with your literature degree so yes at some point big banker daddy surely bailed you out. Someone had to pay for the 2 years of "Business College" you wasted at what was it some big fancy school you pulled out of your ass. MY ENGLISH I am not in school anymore, I am not getting graded on my posts on BTT son therefore if I misspell something so frakin what who gives a flying pigs arse?

The businesses were much greater than lemonade stands and whore houses for you and your sister, they were not multi billion dollar companies, but I built businesses sold them for a much larger profit than I had invested in them , which means by akl business economics definitions I did what I was supposed to do Smiley

Altho i took time out to put spoiled banker wallstreet brat in his place with his useless uneducated responses backed by his business school drop out literature degree I just want to add

YES I am still getting payouts for my BaN account

Yes they are timely

And yes BaN is STILL the best mining pool in the world

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:36:48 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 10:24:22 AM by aurel57

You threw stones first wallstreet brat, so come in all defensive like Awww he said mean things about me then complained abgout it. If you kick this dog he will surely bite back. dish out take in maybe your daddy didnt teach you that while growing up. My post was a rebuttle to your own ignorance. Also, for your uneducated ass, switching majors IDIOT is called dropping out of Business Economics (which is not a MAJOR but more so a class in Business Administration) to go into literature HAHA need I say anything more, and your still here with your literature degree so yes at some point big banker daddy surely bailed you out. Someone had to pay for the 2 years of "Business College" you wasted at what was it some big fancy school you pulled out of your ass. MY ENGLISH I am not in school anymore, I am not getting graded on my posts on BTT son therefore if I misspell something so frakin what who gives a flying pigs arse?

The businesses were much greater than lemonade stands and whore houses for you and your sister, they were not multi billion dollar companies, but I built businesses sold them for a much larger profit than I had invested in them , which means by akl business economics definitions I did what I was supposed to do Smiley

Altho i took time out to put spoiled banker wallstreet brat in his place with his useless uneducated responses backed by his business school drop out literature degree I just want to add

YES I am still getting payouts for my BaN account

Yes they are timely

And yes BaN is STILL the best mining pool in the world

Your last 3 opinions/remarks  are true but how is all the name calling productive? Can not we just put all that behind us?

BAN has had a bad streak of luck finding blocks as some other pools are having and this is why I am glad to be getting paid PPS. Yesterday was my first payout of NMC. which I am still not a big fan of merge mining.
MrGreenHat

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Wow. You sure got me. I'm crying right now, tears are streaming down my face, fucking up my trackpad to the point that I'm not sure I will be able to even click "post". Have you ever heard of a "scholarship"? Specifically, the HOPE scholarship in the state of Georgia (that is, in the United States)? You make so many assumptions without bothering to consider the alternatives. Anyways, this is just getting boring arguing with you over nothing, at this point. I pointed out that I was making more bitcoin than you could ever hope to make by simply letting s0br rent out my rigs at insanely high rates, but you failed to even acknowledge this point in your rebuttal.
Prove to me exactly how BAN is the number 1 mining pool in the world, oh wait, you can't, because I just have proven that I earn more than the members of the BAN pool by allowing s0br to rent all of my hashrate that he wants at the rate of .000000017 BTC/MH/DAY. Since you are such a great businessman, whip out a calculator and do the math real quick. It seems to me, that you would be better off renting your hashrate to s0br (like me) who apparently is trying to waste as much money as he can in his attempt to run a pool that pays out 110% to its members. This is my last post in this thread. I've made my points and you can't seem to rebut them, so I'm done.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I don't have a sister, and it's not because I live in one of those countries in which it is not an uncommon practice to kill your female newborns, but rather due to the fact that my parents only had two children, my older brother and myself. So sure, I'll whore out my fictional sister for a penny.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:08:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 10:15:04 AM by aurel57

Wow. You sure got me. I'm crying right now, tears are streaming down my face, fucking up my trackpad to the point that I'm not sure I will be able to even click "post". Have you ever heard of a "scholarship"? Specifically, the HOPE scholarship in the state of Georgia (that is, in the United States)? You make so many assumptions without bothering to consider the alternatives. Anyways, this is just getting boring arguing with you over nothing, at this point. I pointed out that I was making more bitcoin than you could ever hope to make by simply letting s0br rent out my rigs at insanely high rates, but you failed to even acknowledge this point in your rebuttal.
Prove to me exactly how BAN is the number 1 mining pool in the world, oh wait, you can't, because I just have proven that I earn more than the members of the BAN pool by allowing s0br to rent all of my hashrate that he wants at the rate of .000000017 BTC/MH/DAY. Since you are such a great businessman, whip out a calculator and do the math real quick. It seems to me, that you would be better off renting your hashrate to s0br (like me) who apparently is trying to waste as much money as he can in his attempt to run a pool that pays out 110% to its members. This is my last post in this thread. I've made my points and you can't seem to rebut them, so I'm done.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I don't have a sister, and it's not because I live in one of those countries in which it is not an uncommon practice to kill your female newborns, but rather due to the fact that my parents only had two children, my older brother and myself. So sure, I'll whore out my fictional sister for a penny.

You comparing RENTING YOUR HASH vs pool payments is not the same.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:21:02 AM

Haha I didnt mention or discuss s0br renting hash because beyond your stupidest assumptions I also have rigs up that he rents, I also did not mention anything about it because there are things his loyal miners know that morons like you do not know. Smiley and FYI dumb ass if you did know anything about business and the difference between consumers and suppliers you would know you do not "ALLOW" s0br to rent anything, he chooses rigs of his own free will, and be happy he most likely doesnt pay attention to this forum anymore or you may lose all your rental payments.  Im sorry I am still laughing at your post as I am sure so is anyone in BaN who is reading this, if they know anything about renting rigs HAHA. Bro I can tell you are nothing that you mentioned, even a 2 year business drop out has more sense than you. HAHAHA

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

Since it wasn't mentioned in the original post, I'd like to post the numbers for p2pool, and to quite effectively put fire000's ravings out to pasture - especially his claims that p2pool's payment system is flawed/broken/whatever.  Months ago he brought those same claims to the p2pool thread.  I'd like to post actual numbers here. 

From 8/9 until today I have had 8 Antminer S3s mining on p2pool.  I mine on my own node.  I've actually been mining on p2pool since April; however, during that time I have had multiple different hash rates from numerous different miners (S1s, S2, SP10, S3s) and have tried out numerous different pools like Eligius, BTCGuild, GHash.io, etc.  The only reason I chose to start this report on 8/9 was because from that day until today I've had only the 8 S3s running, and they have only been mining on p2pool.

I used http://www.retrocalc.net to calculate what the expected earnings of 3.52TH/s are from 8/9 until 11/24.  The expected mined amount during that timeframe is 6.2788BTC for that hashing rate.  From p2pool, I have mined 7.26466827BTC.

P2Pool has paid me 0.98586827BTC above expectations, in other words, 115.70% of expected payout.

Is there anyone that has been mining on BAN with this same hash rate for this timeframe who can post their numbers?  I'd like to see an actual, fair and honest comparison.  There used to be a great thread comparing Eligius, BTCGuild and p2pool here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0.  Unfortunately, that thread hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Thanks.

PS - I also merge mine NMC, DVC, IXC, I0C and FSC on my node.  All proceeds from those coins I have earned have been donated back to the p2pool community by me, and are not included in my earnings above.  The above numbers are strictly mined BTC on p2pool.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
fire000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:37:01 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 09:36:39 AM by fire000

Since it wasn't mentioned in the original post, I'd like to post the numbers for p2pool, and to quite effectively put fire000's ravings out to pasture - especially his claims that p2pool's payment system is flawed/broken/whatever.  Months ago he brought those same claims to the p2pool thread.  I'd like to post actual numbers here.  

From 8/9 until today I have had 8 Antminer S3s mining on p2pool.  I mine on my own node.  I've actually been mining on p2pool since April; however, during that time I have had multiple different hash rates from numerous different miners (S1s, S2, SP10, S3s) and have tried out numerous different pools like Eligius, BTCGuild, GHash.io, etc.  The only reason I chose to start this report on 8/9 was because from that day until today I've had only the 8 S3s running, and they have only been mining on p2pool.

I used http://www.retrocalc.net to calculate what the expected earnings of 3.52TH/s are from 8/9 until 11/24.  The expected mined amount during that timeframe is 6.2788BTC for that hashing rate.  From p2pool, I have mined 7.26466827BTC.

P2Pool has paid me 0.98586827BTC above expectations, in other words, 115.70% of expected payout.

Is there anyone that has been mining on BAN with this same hash rate for this timeframe who can post their numbers?  I'd like to see an actual, fair and honest comparison.  There used to be a great thread comparing Eligius, BTCGuild and p2pool here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0.  Unfortunately, that thread hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Thanks.

PS - I also merge mine NMC, DVC, IXC, I0C and FSC on my node.  All proceeds from those coins I have earned have been donated back to the p2pool community by me, and are not included in my earnings above.  The above numbers are strictly mined BTC on p2pool.

LMAO numbers where posted to back up the above claim even the BTC aaddress and the nodes etc that were used for the test...   If you care to trace back the data it shows clear as days the P2pool paying at less than 50 percent of the rigs expected earn for the test period Smiley   So try again

PS I do not see any data to back this claim of yours so once again " I am yet to see ANY ONE in this whole thread shot down sorbs and ban claim in the heading or the opening post[/b]

I have dropped a traceable data source eg in the early posts in this thread to back the above statement re it paying at less the 50 percent Smiley  SO taps and waits to see some real data not numbers pulled out of my ass as you have done above dropping numbers but no data that can be followed back to blocks etc...   I also notice the p2 trolls have gone very quite since the traceable data was dropped that alone says enough in it self
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:22:04 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 08:24:00 PM by jonnybravo0311

Since it wasn't mentioned in the original post, I'd like to post the numbers for p2pool, and to quite effectively put fire000's ravings out to pasture - especially his claims that p2pool's payment system is flawed/broken/whatever.  Months ago he brought those same claims to the p2pool thread.  I'd like to post actual numbers here.  

From 8/9 until today I have had 8 Antminer S3s mining on p2pool.  I mine on my own node.  I've actually been mining on p2pool since April; however, during that time I have had multiple different hash rates from numerous different miners (S1s, S2, SP10, S3s) and have tried out numerous different pools like Eligius, BTCGuild, GHash.io, etc.  The only reason I chose to start this report on 8/9 was because from that day until today I've had only the 8 S3s running, and they have only been mining on p2pool.

I used http://www.retrocalc.net to calculate what the expected earnings of 3.52TH/s are from 8/9 until 11/24.  The expected mined amount during that timeframe is 6.2788BTC for that hashing rate.  From p2pool, I have mined 7.26466827BTC.

Is there anyone that has been mining on BAN with this same hash rate for this timeframe who can post their numbers?  I'd like to see an actual, fair and honest comparison.  There used to be a great thread comparing Eligius, BTCGuild and p2pool here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0.  Unfortunately, that thread hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Thanks.

PS - I also merge mine NMC, DVC, IXC, I0C and FSC on my node.  All proceeds from those coins I have earned have been donated back to the p2pool community by me, and are not included in my earnings above.  The above numbers are strictly mined BTC on p2pool.

LMAO numbers where posted to back up the above claim even the BTC aaddress and the nodes etc that were used for the test...   If you care to trace back the data it shows clear as days the P2pool paying at less than 50 percent of the rigs expected earn for the test period Smiley   So try again

PS I do not see any data to back this claim of yours so once again " I am yet to see ANY ONE in this whole thread shot down sorbs and ban claim in the heading or the opening post[/b]

I have dropped a traceable data source eg in the early posts in this thread to back the above statement re it paying at less the 50 percent Smiley  SO taps and waits to see some real data not numbers pulled out of my ass as you have done above dropping numbers but no data that can be followed back to blocks etc...   I also notice the p2 trolls have gone very quite since the traceable data was dropped that alone says enough in it self
Traceable data?

Here's the wallet address I've mined to: 1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9
Feel free to check it out.  You can look at the payout history here: http://minefast.coincadence.com/miner.php?id=1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9&blockoffset=0

That's about as clear as it can be.

You have posted a set of specific dates where the luck proved to be bad.  That's the nature of luck.  It can be good OR bad.  I have posted 3.5 months of data and payouts clearly showing p2pool has not only met, but beaten, expectations.

EDIT: you'll notice that nowhere in my post have I bashed BAN, or made any comment about any of s0br's claims.  I have specifically stated that p2pool was left out of the comparison in the original post, and have corrected your false statements that p2pool's payout system is somehow flawed.  I did ask for somebody who has mined on BAN with a comparable hash rate to mine to please step forward and provide their numbers so we can see a head-to-head comparison between the pools.

EDIT 2: Just for fun, I checked everything from the time BAN opened its doors (I used the announcement on BAN's website of 7/20/2014 as the start date) and compared that to my mining on p2pool for the same timeframe: 7/20/2014 until 11/26/2014.  As before, I used http://retrocalc.net to figure out the expected earnings during this timeframe for my hash rate.  During this time, I have had S1s, SP10 and S3s mining.  I sold the S1s and the SP10 and the dates and data reflect them hashing until I unplugged them and shipped them out.  Here are the results:

Miners and dates, with hash rate and expected earnings
7/20 - 7/30, 2xS1 @ 400GH/s.  Expected: 0.1121BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 440GH/s.  Expected: 1.0367BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 420GH/s.  Expected: 0.9896BTC
7/20 - 8/1 1xSP10 @ 1.35TH/s.  Expected: 0.4509BTC
8/1 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.6692BTC
8/9 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.3875BTC

Expected total earnings from mining: 7.646BTC

Actual mined BTC: 8.61186032BTC

Difference: 0.96586032BTC

P2Pool has beaten expectations for the time period that BAN has been in existence by 12.6%.  In other words, p2pool has paid 112.63% of expected earnings.

Feel free to check the data.  Here are the addresses to which I've mined:
1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9
1H2uK38p6XEpiqPkECVNpC3CSTWxVwPGBS
1FEztNFHXvx7pCDSVy4xJ9JGxFGFSDKNXg
1BST6cuZ2ZhpsFaq3eY1xwFKzEDLfAWgqF
1DLcDRVncY7Zasd91oBw12XrQfLPohtNZP
1FWTtUBVk9XdkrfWkvS3uBN6CRkGgaMrQv

You can validate this against the blockchain, as well as see the payouts by going to http://minefast.coincadence.com/miner.php and plugging each of those addresses.

Therefore, in the OP, the rankings should put p2pool as the number 1 paying pool.  By the way, I checked out the test as linked in the OP.  Nowhere does that test give actual proof of wallet addresses that can be verified as I have.  If I use the exact dates as that test, here are the numbers:

10/20 - 10/27 8xS3 @ 440GH/s. Expected: 0.3485BTC.  Actual: 0.60947698BTC.  Difference of 0.26097698BTC.

During the tested timeframe, p2pool beat expectations by 74.86%.  You're reading that right.  During the timeframe from 10/20 - 10/27, p2pool paid 174.86% of expected earnings, which absolutely destroys any other of the tested pools.  Once again, please feel free to validate my data.  During that time, I mined to 1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9.

So, in conclusion, p2pool has consistently beaten expectations and has beaten BAN's payouts.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
fire000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:37:45 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 01:47:21 PM by fire000

Thanks.

I have dropped a traceable data source eg in the early posts in this thread to back the above statement re it paying at less the 50 percent Smiley  SO taps and waits to see some real data not numbers pulled out of my ass as you have done above dropping numbers but no data that can be followed back to blocks etc...   I also notice the p2 trolls have gone very quite since the traceable data was dropped that alone says enough in it self
Traceable data?

Here's the wallet address I've mined to: 1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9
Feel free to check it out.  You can look at the payout history here: http://minefast.coincadence.com/miner.php?id=1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9&blockoffset=0

That's about as clear as it can be.

You have posted a set of specific dates where the luck proved to be bad.  That's the nature of luck.  It can be good OR bad.  I have posted 3.5 months of data and payouts clearly showing p2pool has not only met, but beaten, expectations.

EDIT: you'll notice that nowhere in my post have I bashed BAN, or made any comment about any of s0br's claims.  I have specifically stated that p2pool was left out of the comparison in the original post, and have corrected your false statements that p2pool's payout system is somehow flawed.  I did ask for somebody who has mined on BAN with a comparable hash rate to mine to please step forward and provide their numbers so we can see a head-to-head comparison between the pools.

EDIT 2: Just for fun, I checked everything from the time BAN opened its doors (I used the announcement on BAN's website of 7/20/2014 as the start date) and compared that to my mining on p2pool for the same timeframe: 7/20/2014 until 11/26/2014.  As before, I used http://retrocalc.net to figure out the expected earnings during this timeframe for my hash rate.  During this time, I have had S1s, SP10 and S3s mining.  I sold the S1s and the SP10 and the dates and data reflect them hashing until I unplugged them and shipped them out.  Here are the results:

7/20 - 7/30, 2xS1 @ 400GH/s.  Expected: 0.1121BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 440GH/s.  Expected: 1.0367BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 420GH/s.  Expected: 0.9896BTC
7/20 - 8/1 1xSP10 @ 1.35TH/s.  Expected: 0.4509BTC
8/1 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.6692BTC
8/9 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.3875BTC

P2Pool has beaten expectations for the time period that BAN has been in existence by 12.6%.  In other words, p2pool has paid 112.63% of expected earnings.

Feel free to check the data.  Here are the addresses to which I've mined:
1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9
1H2uK38p6XEpiqPkECVNpC3CSTWxVwPGBS
1FEztNFHXvx7pCDSVy4xJ9JGxFGFSDKNXg
1BST6cuZ2ZhpsFaq3eY1xwFKzEDLfAWgqF
1DLcDRVncY7Zasd91oBw12XrQfLPohtNZP
1FWTtUBVk9XdkrfWkvS3uBN6CRkGgaMrQv

You can validate this against the blockchain, as well as see the payouts by going to http://minefast.coincadence.com/miner.php and plugging each of those addresses.

Therefore, in the OP, the rankings should put p2pool as the number 1 paying pool.  By the way, I checked out the test as linked in the OP.  Nowhere does that test give actual proof of wallet addresses that can be verified as I have.  If I use the exact dates as that test, here are the numbers:

10/20 - 10/27 8xS3 @ 440GH/s. Expected: 0.3485BTC.  Actual: 0.60947698BTC.  Difference of 0.26097698BTC.

During the tested timeframe, p2pool beat expectations by 74.86%.  You're reading that right.  During the timeframe from 10/20 - 10/27, p2pool paid 174.86% of expected earnings, which absolutely destroys any other of the tested pools.  Once again, please feel free to validate my data.  During that time, I mined to 1DeVLDoGvkbbB5n3dPvbpDbwiKGjYckCy9.

So, in conclusion, p2pool has consistently beaten expectations and has beaten BAN's payouts.

JUST to correct some fud in this post and the poster should of picked up on it when they posted the other thread and a few other pools

EDIT: semaster has updated his comparison thread of p2pool vs Eligius vs BTCGuild.  The thread is located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0.  According to his tests, p2pool is in the lead paying:

p2pool - BTC16.9718 VS btcguild (PPLNS) - BTC16.0933 VS Eligius BTC15.8041

Using his 6 S1s @ 1080GH/s total, expected earnings for that timeframe (2/1 - 10/30) are: 18.0886BTC.  So, none of his tested pools have met expectations.  However, p2Pool still wins here at 93.83% of expectations.

JUST A CORRECTION TO THE ABOVE STATEMENT BAN IN FACT THE HIGHER PAYING POOL.....

now to explain it lol

take that eligius number that is a PPS pool like BAN but the difference is BAN is paying a bonus 10 percent on top of the normal 100 percent paying PPS now factor that in to the eligius numbers

10 percent of a not 100 percent paying PPS pool (due to the share shelving that eligus does) is 15.8041 x 0.1 = 1.58041

So when you add that 10 percent extra in BAN has paid out 17.38451 so cough cough you want to correct your statement re p2 and ban....   AS it in fact it the other way around...  AS BAN ALSO DOES NOT SHELF SHARES AS eligus does so that gap even higher when you factor in the shelf shares that eligus does

SOME simple math of the eligius PPS numbers show quite clear what the BAN payout would of been for the same time frame Smiley   PS they also merge mine now so that gap is further when the merge mining factored in again a PPS payout Smiley

Also something else that caught my eye is this part of the pool test results here So, none of his tested pools have met expectations.  However, p2Pool still wins here at 93.83% of expectations.  You can add another 6 percent to the number above of 17.38451 as BAN is paying out at 100 percent of a expected rigs earn day in and out before the 10 percent bonus is factored in a simple 24 hour test would show this clear as days that the BAN PPS is basically right on the money with a rig expected earn via the stats on the homepage and what any bitcoin calculator  splits out as the expected earn -/+ 1-2 percent to allow for a avg hash ...   <<<<   this comes back to the Eligius mod PPS system not paying a true 100 percent PPS due to the share shelving on their PPS so you would have to also look at the percent difference there as well of what the expected earn would of been on the rigs in question and also add that difference in to make up for the difference in the 2 different pps payouts ....   so that 6 percent could well be 10-15 percent have not sit there and done the numbers to find how much more BAN is paying vs eligius on the PPS front with out factoring in the bonus

NOW to the second lot of fud here Smiley

7/20 - 7/30, 2xS1 @ 400GH/s.  Expected: 0.1121BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 440GH/s.  Expected: 1.0367BTC
7/20 - 11/26 1xS3 @ 420GH/s.  Expected: 0.9896BTC
7/20 - 8/1 1xSP10 @ 1.35TH/s.  Expected: 0.4509BTC
8/1 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.6692BTC
8/9 - 11/26 3xS3 @ 1.32TH/s.  Expected: 2.3875BTC

P2Pool has beaten expectations for the time period that BAN has been in existence by 12.6%.  In other words, p2pool has paid 112.63% of expected earnings.    YOU MAY WANT TO SIT THERE AND ALSO FACTOR IN THE 10 percent bonus on the expected total earnings from mining: 7.646BTC THAT BAN PAYS which brings BAN UP TO 8.4106 btc and then factor in the NMC blocks they have hit in this time Smiley  YOU will more than likely find ban even out does P2 pool in this set of numbers as well Smiley or comes very close...  it NOT 12.6 percent as claimed above as the poster forgot to factor in the bonus payments on top of the PPS and the nmc blocks....   It more likely they are on par or BAN has it nose in front just earning wise on this second set of data....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: