Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

People on HT are asking about changing out there Haslets for stakers on Monday. They should be asking can we convert HP to Paycoin on Monday.   Shocked

No HP conversions on Monday. Josh kicked that can further down the street and the lemmings cheered him. Great Josh. Way to go Josh. More power to mine HP, you're the man Josh, etc.

I need to go vomit now.

Your kidding me right. I am trying to be nice when did he push it out to. The End of time. One word SCAM

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

I have read one page on this post and I could not read anymore.  A lot of you I am not sure your either bitter or children.

[ ... copy pasta from HT ... ]

So grow up or step back.

There is a couple of possibilities. If you're looking to be informed maybe you should read more, not less. If you're looking to be reaffirmed in the your existing belief/opinion/investment decision/etc then you probably shouldn't pass judgement on people with different opinions. After all, I'm not coming to HT to tell you to grow up.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

I will give you 1 Sathoshi each for 100 of them. Since that is all Josh pays to some HashShits seems like a fair price.

That's a fair offer, actually none of those Gaw cheer leaders accept my offer, I am offering them my coins at 2$ and they are just saying NO Smiley Their subconscious knows what will happen, but they refuse to accept the truth

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

I have read one page on this post and I could not read anymore.  A lot of you I am not sure your either bitter or children.

How many of you have supported a coin that lets be honest has failed?

How many of you have lost money?

I bet a lot of you.

Well I know GAW customers who have not lost any money.  In fact until a month ago.  Everyone was making money at GAW.

Now Josh and his team knows as well as most of you know.  Most pools and coins are slowing down or not making any profit now.   So they have created a new coin and not just a coin a system where they is no difficulty.  They have put millions into this (unlike all past coins) Yes its all new (and some old) yes they is a chance it will fail.  But with the money behind GAW they are trying to bring crypto to the masses.

This is all good for the Crypto World.

So grow up or step back.

Buy Fuji coins lol, enough for the masses and the whole world and hell of a lot cheaper too!

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

People on HT are asking about changing out there Haslets for stakers on Monday. They should be asking can we convert HP to Paycoin on Monday.   Shocked

No HP conversions on Monday. Josh kicked that can further down the street and the lemmings cheered him. Great Josh. Way to go Josh. More power to mine HP, you're the man Josh, etc.

I need to go vomit now.

Your kidding me right. I am trying to be nice when did he push it out to. The End of time. One word SCAM

Not until the POW stage is over. Whenever that will start and end who the heck knows. People are just being strung out and they are loving it.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

Typical, another newbie troll ...

Don't you feel guilty promoting a ponzi just because you're invested in it and don't want it to collapse? Smiley

Dismissing anyone who sees through the smokes and mirrors as a 'troll' isn't going to change the truth. It's blindingly obvious now (not that it wasn't obvious early on) that GAW's operations are ponzi-like and they conduct no substantial operations at all, and the sole mechanism by which anyone has achieved ROI is via passing along the bag to another sucker.

-Sahra

Yep its true i'm a newbie... lets not forget that i was invested with GAW. If you really want to know i had the free 10GH at the start. I waited 5 days and watched then though hmm might grab some zens. I had 90MH in zen approx and still liked what i saw. Then i got some primes... at peak i had 330MH of prime, I didn't want paycoin but i was doing zen and double dipping into hashpoints in the chance this side coin had some traction.

When i saw the nazi forum behavior and the only comments on the forums from people that appeared to be in a crazy pot induced state of euphoria i mean come the fuck on.. GAWsome, Go Josh, Blow me Josh, Josh you're the man... Josh o Josh you don't need to prove anything we love you.... i became sick. I realised that its not normal for the world to be that tilted on the side of good there is always balance and no negativity means heavy moderating. I got scared when i saw his slow plan on cashtakers and bailed and i'm fucking glad i did. I do thank josh for breaking me into the world of ponzi its taught me a alot and how to be more vigilant and skeptical.

I had around $14-$15k invested at one point and while it wouldn't break the bank it sickened me to know if i was 1 person 100 others like me made him $1 million. I do feel remorse though... i know some poor bastard has my primes and zens. What helps me sleep is hoping that either GAW bought them back from me or one of their top 10 champions that are in on it got them.

So newbie maybe but i lived the GAWful experience and didn't get the first 3 months of plundering from later investors. Newbie me if you like i don't give a shit but it doesn't change the experience i had and what my opinion is. I guess in 6 months one of us will be a dick right? I'll happily apologise if i'm wrong... will you?
Wow, buy me 15k in scrypt mining gear I will make you plenty of good ole BTC  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:42:51 PM

Where can I buy this kool aid from??? That shit is GAWSOME hahahaha

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:44:35 PM

You must send GAW bitcoins to get said drink lol

vabchgent

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

Gawaid have some wake up in the morning broke.

Gawnade - explodes takes out your checkbook

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:58:47 PM

It is shocking that grown men and women tolerate that there. Still trying to come to grips where in the world did they manage to accumulate such a collection of weak naive incredibly simple people? As I said before sheltered AOL'ers but that is gone. It is almost like they collected up a network of feeble minded church goers  to populate that forum. Always so positive always "way to go josh!!!" "you the best josh!!!" anything and everything he says, the along comes a camp councilor to reprimand one of them when they aren't standing up and clapping along with everyone else.

Where could he have got these people? Some sort of church sponsored rehab, or camp, or delinquency program?  That weird video of him is also some church based nonsense dinner and meet across the country all sorts of chapters related to it. Got to believe he is roped in this collection from anywhere except the real world.

I've assumed the same thing. You just don't see this type of cult activity outside of religion. They can not think for themselves. They think as a group, they can never see any wrong with their leader and take everything he says as gospel. Anyone that has blind-faith in any one thing or any one person IS weak-minded. That's exactly what Josh preys on. I'm sure he's seen a lot of it in his little christian gatherings he attends. Many are also extremely uneducated and ignorant to the point where they refuse to even listen to reason never-mind accept it. Then of course one of the oldest traits is all there too. Pure greed. At this point I almost don't care at all for any of them anymore. They will not change because they don't want the truth. They wan't whatever Josh tells them they want.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:00:51 PM

As I was catching up with the new posts on this thread a user posted a link to https://hashtalk.org/topic/21542/why-are-people-selling-the-primes/7.  I noticed that the user of the post right under it was banned (SuperPrime), just for my own knowledge I went to read his history and see why he was banned.

User profile: https://hashtalk.org/user/superprime

What I guess is the offending post would be https://hashtalk.org/topic/21545/can-anyone-find-where-gaw-guarantees-20-00-per-pay-coin/36

Well now that could get GAW and Josh into a lot of trouble, if I was Josh I would be hoping that everyone stakes. If not he better have $250 million. He has now just given a lot of GAW haters ammunition to go to varies government bodies in the US and complain, I see the paper work now. This would suck to be GAW. Remember any statement made is now taken as fact and this will not bode well in a court of law. I think @GAW_CEO needs to explain his comment extremely well. I am sure there are a few people who he has upset will now use this

To which PCFan replied:
Good to see where you stand, I already told you that you won't find it as a direct number, just Josh stating estimates. You posting "It's funny no one can find it" (is funny). You state and infer "if anyone does find it you hope that..." They will only find Josh stating estimates. As for the regulations, Josh spent all day with the Digital Chamber of commerce yesterday and you really don't know what your talking about. Your sound scared and unsure and your only concerned with getting out.

P.S. Please edit your title in the OP to "Guarantee" and at least learn how to write well and use correct spelling if your gonna try to talk big. :smirk:

SuperPrime last post before the ban:
@PCfan This is not spreading fear, this is openly discussing an alternative, I have updated my spelling mistake. If you wanted to you could just lock this thread but I am sure you may also want an answer, as much as you are a Mod you are also an investor. I am sure you want an answer as well.

Is this the new openness of moderation mentioned in the Q&A Wednesday were one sided discussion would be a thing of the past?  I'm still trying to understand how this user went "too far" and what was the "banable" offense here?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:01:56 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 04:18:00 PM by bitcoinnoisseur

The "most popular name an online currency can have" that is already in use. What a fucking imbecile.

Yeah and he had some sort of contest, not sure if it was supposed to pay anything, for people to guess the name. Who the hell is gonna guess a name that already exists?
zerocoder

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

I should buy that USB it could be valuable after all that shit collapse, and I can also show it to the people at Bitcoin conferences. Could be a good evidence for how far a scam can go Smiley and it is only 99$

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:06:07 PM

As I was catching up with the new posts on this thread a user posted a link to https://hashtalk.org/topic/21542/why-are-people-selling-the-primes/7.  I noticed that the user of the post right under it was banned (SuperPrime), just for my own knowledge I went to read his history and see why he was banned.

User profile: https://hashtalk.org/user/superprime

What I guess is the offending post would be https://hashtalk.org/topic/21545/can-anyone-find-where-gaw-guarantees-20-00-per-pay-coin/36

Well now that could get GAW and Josh into a lot of trouble, if I was Josh I would be hoping that everyone stakes. If not he better have $250 million. He has now just given a lot of GAW haters ammunition to go to varies government bodies in the US and complain, I see the paper work now. This would suck to be GAW. Remember any statement made is now taken as fact and this will not bode well in a court of law. I think @GAW_CEO needs to explain his comment extremely well. I am sure there are a few people who he has upset will now use this

To which PCFan replied:
Good to see where you stand, I already told you that you won't find it as a direct number, just Josh stating estimates. You posting "It's funny no one can find it" (is funny). You state and infer "if anyone does find it you hope that..." They will only find Josh stating estimates. As for the regulations, Josh spent all day with the Digital Chamber of commerce yesterday and you really don't know what your talking about. Your sound scared and unsure and your only concerned with getting out.

P.S. Please edit your title in the OP to "Guarantee" and at least learn how to write well and use correct spelling if your gonna try to talk big. :smirk:

SuperPrime last post before the ban:
@PCfan This is not spreading fear, this is openly discussing an alternative, I have updated my spelling mistake. If you wanted to you could just lock this thread but I am sure you may also want an answer, as much as you are a Mod you are also an investor. I am sure you want an answer as well.

Is this the new openness of moderation mentioned in the Q&A Wednesday were one sided discussion would be a thing of the past?  I'm still trying to understand how this user went "too far" and what was the "banable" offense here?

The mods said he used abusive language in direct chat with them. Also another guy got banned for supporting GAW because he used abusive language towards someone who was bashing GAW. The mods said we are not afraid to use the ban hammer so watch yourselves. That forum is like a prison camp where the prisoners have been worn out to submission.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:07:30 PM

I should buy that USB it could be valuable after all that shit collapse, and I can also show it to the people at Bitcoin conferences. Could be a good evidence for how far a scam can go Smiley and it is only 99$

OMFG! It lights up when you plug it into a usb port. That is a major innovation. Buy them all!

vabchgent

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:08:20 PM

The Problem I see with GAW right now(and yes I am sure there are more) is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:09:25 PM

The only Problem I see with GAW right now is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

A carrot on a string makes a horse walk forward. I guess dollars on a string makes a lemming walk forward.

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:10:05 PM

The mods said he used abusive language in direct chat with them. Also another guy got banned for supporting GAW because he used abusive language towards someone who was bashing GAW. The mods said we are not afraid to use the ban hammer so watch yourselves. That forum is like a prison camp where the prisoners have been worn out to submission.

I would be curious to see how that conversation went, something like "remove or edit something... no I won't... yes you will or you're out of here... no I won't, you're abusing your powers.. I'll ask you one last time or you'll be banned... PMS today??.. See ya!"
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:11:55 PM

What are they going to do with all the hash gear from hashbase.com???  since there will no longer be hashlets???  Gonna have quite a back stock.....maybe burn to fuel miners Wink

You can upgrade it to StakeGear that will disintegrate in three or six months.

zerocoder

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:12:03 PM

Little left for Josh to lock the cage, after conversion people won't be able to exit from system and also won't be able to sell their Primes and after that thing they will be more and more aggressive and desperate. This shit makes me sad

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: