Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:07:18 PM

Typical, another newbie troll ...

Don't you feel guilty promoting a ponzi just because you're invested in it and don't want it to collapse? Smiley

Dismissing anyone who sees through the smokes and mirrors as a 'troll' isn't going to change the truth. It's blindingly obvious now (not that it wasn't obvious early on) that GAW's operations are ponzi-like and they conduct no substantial operations at all, and the sole mechanism by which anyone has achieved ROI is via passing along the bag to another sucker.

-Sahra

mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:12:47 PM

Don't you feel guilty promoting a ponzi just because you're invested in it and don't want it to collapse? Smiley

Dismissing anyone who sees through the smokes and mirrors as a 'troll' isn't going to change the truth. It's blindingly obvious now (not that it wasn't obvious early on) that GAW's operations are ponzi-like and they conduct no substantial operations at all, and the sole mechanism by which anyone has achieved ROI is via passing along the bag to another sucker.

-Sahra

this is too hysterical! coming from someone who runs a ponzi cloud mining business
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:14:05 PM

Maybe some jurisdictions will charge GAW with bait and switch. People signed up for bitcoin and scrypt mining and now practically being forced to stake for some yet releast ShitCoin.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

I think they're doing POS for two reasons.

1. It prevents a mass dumping of the coins for 3-6 months. The coins that are put into these wallets can't be dumped. It'll help prolong the artificial $20 floor that GAW is planing.

2. They can "sell off" mining hardware. So when / if there's an audit they can show a small amount of hardware and claim that this is all they need for the remaining Hashlet's.

This exactly.

Although there has been discussion on HT today if the 20$ wall was actually promised or not.

Wait till they realise that even paycoin wasn't promised Smiley. Its not paycoin... its paycon... you are literally paying to be conned.

Yep because being a newbie automatically means you aren't senior and thus your comments aren't valid Smiley. But hey since paycoin and all josh's shit is so transparent then clearly his word must be king. I mean i'm hearing every day about how paycoin is revolutionising crypto over all the major news outlets.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:16:47 PM

-Sahra

this is too hysterical! coming from someone who runs a ponzi cloud mining business

Takes one to know one. I just requested information from them to see how there service works - Just out of curiosity.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

Maybe some jurisdictions will charge GAW with bait and switch. People signed up for bitcoin and scrypt mining and now practically being forced to stake for some yet releast ShitCoin.

Yes , This is how I have been perceiving the whole deal here. But it seems many are onboard with it Huh I guess some people can sell ice cubes to Eskimo's

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:24:21 PM

I think the end must be near.  My 5 BTC withdrawal has been on hold for 17 hours.  Guess they needed to run the the "cold storage" vaults for such a large amount lol.

While we are on the death watch, I thought it would be fun to revisit my predictions from the old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9193886#msg9193886 which have now come true.

Predictions.  The following is pure speculation.  I will probably get some wrong, but I bet I get the gist of it right.

A) GAW will start to offer a new product through hashbase that will offer many of the features Josh has promised for Primes such as multiple algos and reduced cost.  These new hashlets (or maybe some other name under hashbase) will be more expensive than solos just as in the case of Zen Hashlets.   Just as with Zenhashlets, the new hashlet or hashbase-let will be just as profitable as prime hashlets so people will think they are getting a bargain when they pay $25 or so more mhs.  Prime owners will have the ability to upgrade to the new hashlet for free so that promise will be kept, but only if the prime owner is willing to take a ride on the new hashlet train and convert to the new hashlet schema.

Check.  Hashstaker Primes anyone?  Free upgrades!  Even better than the original Prime Hashlet!  The next evolution of not-mining miners.

By the way, doesn't Hashstaker Prime make you think of Pondarosa Steakhouse?

B) The new hashlet (or whatever it is called) will lack one important feature - it will not have a market and private sales (except through resellers of course) will be banned.  GAW will probably justify this by saying that having a market encouraged speculation and whiners like me to take down morale.  Or maybe they will cite concerns about security or fraud.  So no more sales.  This is essential to enable GAW and its resellers to market new hashlets -- otherwise, the "used" hashlet market will set a market price that will be lower than what GAW/resellers sell for.  Resellers (and the moderators who speak for resellers on hashtalk) will love this.  There will be shill accounts (most likely resellers) who will applaud GAW for getting rid of the buggy and problematic market.  Anyone who questions it will be downvoted out of existence on hashtalk.

75% proven.  The "new" Hashstaker Prime will not be sale-able on the market until the upgrade process is complete - at least 2 weeks.  Look for longer delays and excuses to make this a 100% proven prediction.  More importantly, you have the "stake" your paycoins for 6 months in order to get ROI - which ensures a large amount of locked up investment.

C) GAW may keep its promise not to create new Prime hashlets, but a large number of prime hashlets will mysteriously become available possibly through resellers or the market.  Since hashlets are virtual anyway, GAW or its resellers could have millions in virtual inventory and still be truthful when saying no new primes will be created.  Now that GAW has cleared out all of the whiners like me who wanted out at a lower price, they may be able to support a higher price in a market for a while and keep selling them directly via the market or indirectly via resellers.

This was previously established through the reseller fiasco that led to 25:1 sales of hashlets due to supposed hackers.

D) GAW will, eventually, shut the whole project down when the SEC and/or FTC get involved and start asking questions.  GAW will blame government regulations for the reason for shutting down, saying that the U.S. is out of touch with the next big thing but that, they have to comply and that means shutting down.  This will only happen when sales of new miners plateau.

GAW has already said in the WSJ article (quoting Josh) that GAW must link "every cent" of profits for hashlets to mining in order to avoid SEC trouble (which, IMHO, would still not be sufficient).  Josh has also said that Zenpool relies on coin ICOs and lending miners among other non-mining activity to account for profits in the Zenpool... Hmmm.  Lets call this one not-yet-happened but close.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:27:21 PM

-Sahra

Yep its true i'm a newbie... lets not forget that i was invested with GAW. If you really want to know i had the free 10GH at the start. I waited 5 days and watched then though hmm might grab some zens. I had 90MH in zen approx and still liked what i saw. Then i got some primes... at peak i had 330MH of prime, I didn't want paycoin but i was doing zen and double dipping into hashpoints in the chance this side coin had some traction.

When i saw the nazi forum behavior and the only comments on the forums from people that appeared to be in a crazy pot induced state of euphoria i mean come the fuck on.. GAWsome, Go Josh, Blow me Josh, Josh you're the man... Josh o Josh you don't need to prove anything we love you.... i became sick. I realised that its not normal for the world to be that tilted on the side of good there is always balance and no negativity means heavy moderating. I got scared when i saw his slow plan on cashtakers and bailed and i'm fucking glad i did. I do thank josh for breaking me into the world of ponzi its taught me a alot and how to be more vigilant and skeptical.

I had around $14-$15k invested at one point and while it wouldn't break the bank it sickened me to know if i was 1 person 100 others like me made him $1 million. I do feel remorse though... i know some poor bastard has my primes and zens. What helps me sleep is hoping that either GAW bought them back from me or one of their top 10 champions that are in on it got them.

So newbie maybe but i lived the GAWful experience and didn't get the first 3 months of plundering from later investors. Newbie me if you like i don't give a shit but it doesn't change the experience i had and what my opinion is. I guess in 6 months one of us will be a dick right? I'll happily apologise if i'm wrong... will you?
vabchgent

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:28:53 PM

I think the end must be near.  My 5 BTC withdrawal has been on hold for 17 hours.  Guess they needed to run the the "cold storage" vaults for such a large amount lol.

While we are on the death watch, I thought it would be fun to revisit my predictions from the old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9193886#msg9193886 which have now come true.

Predictions.  The following is pure speculation.  I will probably get some wrong, but I bet I get the gist of it right.

A) GAW will start to offer a new product through hashbase that will offer many of the features Josh has promised for Primes such as multiple algos and reduced cost.  These new hashlets (or maybe some other name under hashbase) will be more expensive than solos just as in the case of Zen Hashlets.   Just as with Zenhashlets, the new hashlet or hashbase-let will be just as profitable as prime hashlets so people will think they are getting a bargain when they pay $25 or so more mhs.  Prime owners will have the ability to upgrade to the new hashlet for free so that promise will be kept, but only if the prime owner is willing to take a ride on the new hashlet train and convert to the new hashlet schema.

Check.  Hashstaker Primes anyone?  Free upgrades!  Even better than the original Prime Hashlet!  The next evolution of not-mining miners.

B) The new hashlet (or whatever it is called) will lack one important feature - it will not have a market and private sales (except through resellers of course) will be banned.  GAW will probably justify this by saying that having a market encouraged speculation and whiners like me to take down morale.  Or maybe they will cite concerns about security or fraud.  So no more sales.  This is essential to enable GAW and its resellers to market new hashlets -- otherwise, the "used" hashlet market will set a market price that will be lower than what GAW/resellers sell for.  Resellers (and the moderators who speak for resellers on hashtalk) will love this.  There will be shill accounts (most likely resellers) who will applaud GAW for getting rid of the buggy and problematic market.  Anyone who questions it will be downvoted out of existence on hashtalk.

75% proven.  The "new" Hashstaker Prime will not be sale-able on the market until the upgrade process is complete - at least 2 weeks.  Look for longer delays and excuses to make this a 100% proven prediction.  More importantly, you have the "stake" your paycoins for 6 months in order to get ROI - which ensures a large amount of locked up investment.

C) GAW may keep its promise not to create new Prime hashlets, but a large number of prime hashlets will mysteriously become available possibly through resellers or the market.  Since hashlets are virtual anyway, GAW or its resellers could have millions in virtual inventory and still be truthful when saying no new primes will be created.  Now that GAW has cleared out all of the whiners like me who wanted out at a lower price, they may be able to support a higher price in a market for a while and keep selling them directly via the market or indirectly via resellers.

This was previously established through the reseller fiasco that led to 25:1 sales of hashlets due to supposed hackers.

D) GAW will, eventually, shut the whole project down when the SEC and/or FTC get involved and start asking questions.  GAW will blame government regulations for the reason for shutting down, saying that the U.S. is out of touch with the next big thing but that, they have to comply and that means shutting down.  This will only happen when sales of new miners plateau.

GAW has already said in the WSJ article (quoting Josh) that GAW must link "every cent" of profits for hashlets to mining in order to avoid SEC trouble (which, IMHO, would still not be sufficient).  Josh has also said that Zenpool relies on coin ICOs and lending miners among other non-mining activity to account for profits in the Zenpool... Hmmm.  Lets call this one not-yet-happened but close.

You would have been better breaking the bitcoin down to slightly under 1 at a transfer and wait for each to transfer then doing the next one - Yikes

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

the same way that you declared, that if it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't happen.
 Roll Eyes

You are a miner right? and BTC rates dropping like a blade, and the whole thing turn into an arm race. I suggest you to try it, what would you lost? BTC is not OK for use in stores, those 30 minutes transaction times make it useless, and all those price fluctuation prevent stores to use it. Why not just try for 1 day. You got nothing to lose. Don't be that judgemental

i'd pay to see your comedy show  Cheesy
as would i we can go together to see the show lol. I will buy the snacks and you can buy the drinks or other way around. We would surely get our moneys worth on the show, maybe some 3d glasses haha

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Nice predictions. I have  feeling Josh Garza is going to be sharing a cell with Trendon Shavers..
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:38:52 PM

You would have been better breaking the bitcoin down to slightly under 1 at a transfer and wait for each to transfer then doing the next one - Yikes

Yes, but I have 14 more to go!!  I already got back ~20 BTC (out of the 22 I used to "reverse" my prime sale)... Sold into the new hype returning a total of about 39 BTC for the 22 BTC I risked to reverse the prime sale.  So long as I can get most of this out before the collapse, I did well.   

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:48:28 PM

After Josh upgrade those primes to cash takers, I will dump market a shit load of zen hashlets. Hope to find a victim for buying them Smiley The whole parade will be a big lost for ppls staying there, but at least I am able to get rid of that shit and at the market opening if I find a chance will dump all of that shit coin as well

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
shaun2007182

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

I have read one page on this post and I could not read anymore.  A lot of you I am not sure your either bitter or children.

How many of you have supported a coin that lets be honest has failed?

How many of you have lost money?

I bet a lot of you.

Well I know GAW customers who have not lost any money.  In fact until a month ago.  Everyone was making money at GAW.

Now Josh and his team knows as well as most of you know.  Most pools and coins are slowing down or not making any profit now.   So they have created a new coin and not just a coin a system where they is no difficulty.  They have put millions into this (unlike all past coins) Yes its all new (and some old) yes they is a chance it will fail.  But with the money behind GAW they are trying to bring crypto to the masses.

This is all good for the Crypto World.

So grow up or step back.

USDe - GYWpEVSNJMdiirfx5fxqrY6rJGnLtsFDJV

★★★  USDe    THE FREE PEOPLE'S CURRENCY  ★★★
vabchgent

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

People on HT are asking about changing out there Haslets for stakers on Monday. They should be asking can we convert HP to Paycoin on Monday.   Shocked

Wow I am waiting for the response to that one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

I have read one page on this post and I could not read anymore.  A lot of you I am not sure your either bitter or children.

I bet a lot of you.

Well I know GAW customers who have not lost any money.  In fact until a month ago.  Everyone was making money at GAW.

Now Josh and his team knows as well as most of you know.  Most pools and coins are slowing down or not making any profit now.   So they have created a new coin and not just a coin a system where they is no difficulty.  They have put millions into this (unlike all past coins) Yes its all new (and some old) yes they is a chance it will fail.  But with the money behind GAW they are trying to bring crypto to the masses.

So grow up or step back.

You only lose money when you sell and all of these suckers are waiting for the mythical unicorn to rain down paycoins before that happens. Exodus will happen after that for some but others will stay when they hear Josh's next big plan to keep ahold of their money!
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:53:43 PM

I bet a lot of you.

So grow up or step back.

You make me believe that coin, hope you buy my dump coins at the market opening. They will be 50$ at the end of next year or I can sell the whole account to you, don't worry will sell those coins cheap just asking 2$ for each Smiley

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

First-Ever Virtual Expo for the Global Crypto Community is about to start:

http://www.cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/

◾Hundreds of developers, opinion leaders, bitcoiners and enthusiasts have already confirmed their attendance in the Crypto Money Virtual Expo
◾The event will feature live online lectures from the top figures in the industry: Peter Todd, bitcoin core developer; David Johnston and Sam Yilmaz from DApps fund; Matthew Roszac from Tally capital; R Willett from Mastercoin; Kirk Johns from Merchantcoin; and other leading developers and visionaries from the crypto community

Fired off an email asking why the leading and most innovative crypo currencey leader today, H Joshua Garza is not a lead speaker.

The response  I got was "who?"

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:54:50 PM

People on HT are asking about changing out there Haslets for stakers on Monday. They should be asking can we convert HP to Paycoin on Monday.   Shocked

No HP conversions on Monday. Josh kicked that can further down the street and the lemmings cheered him. Great Josh. Way to go Josh. More power to mine HP, you're the man Josh, etc.

I need to go vomit now.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:56:41 PM

I bet a lot of you.

So grow up or step back.

You make me believe that coin, hope you buy my dump coins at the market opening. They will be 50$ at the end of this year or I can sell the whole account to you, don't worry will sell those coins cheap just asking 2$ for each Smiley

I will give you 1 Sathoshi each for 100 of them. Since that is all Josh pays to some HashShits seems like a fair price.

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: