Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377215 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

I should buy that USB it could be valuable after all that shit collapse, and I can also show it to the people at Bitcoin conferences. Could be a good evidence for how far a scam can go Smiley and it is only 99$

OMFG! It lights up when you plug it into a usb port. That is a major innovation. Buy them all!

Hmm.... $19.99 for a proven and warranteed 64GB flash drive (below)...or $99.99 for a Chinese laser light-show with some lamb-duck 1MH/s virtual miner (above)?

I am money ahead on multiple levels sticking with the $19.99 option. Heck... I can get 256GB for less!

Scott-

but does it light up huh or does it say god gaw on it no. See so i think you should buy a couple and you get free whatever with them can your lamb - duck do that? I think i have helped you decide thank me down the road ... just not with a rock to the head lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

thanks , i tryed again and authy keeps giving me problems to make it work

about sms problems and call says wait 30 seconds and nothing happens amazing...... frozen investment  Angry
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

As I was catching up with the new posts on this thread a user posted a link to https://hashtalk.org/topic/21542/why-are-people-selling-the-primes/7.  I noticed that the user of the post right under it was banned (SuperPrime), just for my own knowledge I went to read his history and see why he was banned.

User profile: https://hashtalk.org/user/superprime

What I guess is the offending post would be https://hashtalk.org/topic/21545/can-anyone-find-where-gaw-guarantees-20-00-per-pay-coin/36

Well now that could get GAW and Josh into a lot of trouble, if I was Josh I would be hoping that everyone stakes. If not he better have $250 million. He has now just given a lot of GAW haters ammunition to go to varies government bodies in the US and complain, I see the paper work now. This would suck to be GAW. Remember any statement made is now taken as fact and this will not bode well in a court of law. I think @GAW_CEO needs to explain his comment extremely well. I am sure there are a few people who he has upset will now use this

To which PCFan replied:
Good to see where you stand, I already told you that you won't find it as a direct number, just Josh stating estimates. You posting "It's funny no one can find it" (is funny). You state and infer "if anyone does find it you hope that..." They will only find Josh stating estimates. As for the regulations, Josh spent all day with the Digital Chamber of commerce yesterday and you really don't know what your talking about. Your sound scared and unsure and your only concerned with getting out.

P.S. Please edit your title in the OP to "Guarantee" and at least learn how to write well and use correct spelling if your gonna try to talk big. :smirk:

SuperPrime last post before the ban:
@PCfan This is not spreading fear, this is openly discussing an alternative, I have updated my spelling mistake. If you wanted to you could just lock this thread but I am sure you may also want an answer, as much as you are a Mod you are also an investor. I am sure you want an answer as well.

Is this the new openness of moderation mentioned in the Q&A Wednesday were one sided discussion would be a thing of the past?  I'm still trying to understand how this user went "too far" and what was the "banable" offense here?
I posted a couple of articles where 20$ was stated and it is also on their map "public launch  $20"

https://i.imgur.com/RqJl9ls.png

lrgbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

It's interesting the ban on the $20 questioning guy.

Almost every calculation shown on hashtalk uses $20 as the minimum value for Hashcoin, even in six months time.

If it's value drops below $14 none of the "Stakers" will make anything. It will be a bloodbath.

Considering the sheer volume of Hashpoints being mined there is bound to be a big cashout (especially at Christmas time!).

The $20 expectation cannot afford to be questioned too loudly!
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:28:36 PM

Irritating individual that PCFan, turns out it is a she masquerading as he

Sejena Hope | a girl learning to be human

http://sejena.com/

https://btcjam.com.br/users/19733

Credenciais eBay: sejenahope
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:33:32 PM

The Problem I see with GAW right now(and yes I am sure there are more) is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

That is only the most recent "tip of the iceburg".  I have been with GAW since almost the beginning the the pattern is pretty darn black and white by now...

(1) It started with hosted miners, sold by GAW and hosted for "free" (included in price for one mont to one year when purchased through GAW).  GAW promised many features to the hosting that never materialized.  Power outages and network problems mean lots of down time or partially working miners (which, in fairness, Josh provided compensation for in the form of store credits for me at least).  No features ever materialized.  Lots of problems with various pools (compatibility).

(2) GAW started zencloud as an upgrade to their hosted miner solution.  They claimed to have a new datacenter where all the power problems would be solved, and new software with all the  bells and whistles (to come).  Pools on zencloud were limited but were promised to open up.  Josh offered to switch me over for "free" to the new "beta" platform.  Miraculously, transferring a hosted miner from the old crummy data center to the new Zencloud datacenter took only minutes.  Must have some fast runners over there.

(3) Shortly thereafter, Josh announced hashlets.  Originally marketed as the next evolution of mining.  All owners of hosted miners were offered the opportunity to "upgrade" to hashlet mining.  Oh, and new features promised for Zencloud hosted mining?  Forget it.  Pool choice narrowed and development (if it was ever in development at all) stopped.  Upgrading hosted miners from Zencloud to hashlets was virtually compelled if you wanted to make any money and use the new "zenpool" which at the time was returning 2-4x what LTC mining was returning.  That lasted for only 2-3 weeks at which point zenpool become the same crap as other pools, but by then most folks had "upgraded" from hosting to Primes.

(4) After "upgrading" from hosted miners to hashlets, Josh started to come clean that, in fact, unlike with the alleged hosted miners, mining on hashlet via the listed pools did not result in any actual mining on those pools.  Instead, profits from from other activities like coin ICOs and renting of servers.

(5) After Zenpool tanked after only a few weeks, and Josh's promise to bring profits back to mining on Zenpool failed to materialize, we suddenly have the annoucement of Hashbase and Hashcoin aka Paycoin.  And, as predicable as the sun rising, Josh offered a new scheme to bring back profitability: mining Hashpoints which will convert into Paycoins.  Viola, and now we are completely off mining since hashpoints are nothing other than loyalty points.

(6) Now, as you point out, owners are forced to "upgrade" to Hashstakers and to use their loyalty program points (aka Hashpoints) to buy Paycoins to "stake" for 3-6 months while Josh works out his next plan.

Good luck to all of the poor folk who have fallen for this. I have whiplash now from just remembering all the twists and turns.

You forgot "FREE" hosting for life for founding members, that's why they don't sell miners on their main site and sell them on oneminer

Domain Name: ONEMINER.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Josh Garza
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS1.P12.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS2.P12.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS3.P12.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS4.P12.DYNECT.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned

Is GAWMiners.com affiliated with OneMiner.com?
They are not affiliated in any way. No deals can be transferred at any time between the two websites. GAWMiners.com store credit and rewards points are not valid on OneMiner.com and cannot be used toward any purchases at any time.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:33:41 PM

True Genius At Work  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/21589/what-if-paycoin-doesn-t-pan-out/96

Here is how I make business decisions :

Always start with what you know, then work backwards. Fill in the gaps with information that's consistent with the facts you do know.

So what do we know. We know that btc does not have a single, well funded entity, to create adoption at the rate we would like to see. We know that it is unstable. We know that it's dropped in value by almost half this year.

On the XPY side, we don't know any of those things. We simple do not know them because it's too early.

So that's how I would look at it. If btc has met your expectations, then I would stick with it. But if it has has not, why not consider something that's never let you down before.

I believe in every thing crypto stands for, and I think XPY is the breath of fresh air we have been waiting for.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:34:14 PM

thanks , i tryed again and authy keeps giving me problems to make it work

about sms problems and call says wait 30 seconds and nothing happens amazing...... frozen investment  Angry

I logged in just now, no problem.

Hashlet Prime lowest price 1.000 MH $51.39

Have nothing to withdraw so I don´t know how that works.

galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:38:46 PM

The pools seem pretty comatose

HashPoint Pool   19 Hash Points
ZenPool   0.00029657 BTC
CleverHashlet   0.00021400 BTC
HashletBit   0.00021000 BTC
LTC Pool   0.00020833 BTC
MultiHashlet   0.00016136 BTC
WaffleHashlet   0.00001250 BTC

GenesisGuild   0.00001257 BTC
GenesisHash   0.00001257 BTC
GenesisMulti   0.00000576 BTC

I´d be tempted to buy some genesis if it drops to say 45 cents/GH.

Sheesh, how the mighty have fallen... Zen hashlet 5.000 MH $48.56

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

So end of another week and no news?

- no CNN interview
- no third party financial partner
- no pictures of Boring dinners
- no updated video of full mining capabilities

Nothing.

Nothing new. A picture sitting in a waiting room with Time Inc. on the wall, pretending to have an interview with them. Like he is waiting his turn in a Dr. Office. Not like they rush a super star in and fete them knowing their time is so valuable and them just being there for an interview is a massive coup. H. Josh Garza sits in some waiting room like an interviewer can just about squeeze him in to listen to his drama. Or while in NY he thought it would be cool to renew his subscription to Time in person and take a snap while there and of course... morph it into anything he wants on Twitter.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:44:08 PM

ZenPool   0.00029657 BTC

There flat line ------------------------------------------------------------------------

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:44:19 PM

True Genius At Work  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/21589/what-if-paycoin-doesn-t-pan-out/96

Here is how I make business decisions :

Always start with what you know, then work backwards. Fill in the gaps with information that's consistent with the facts you do know.

So what do we know. We know that btc does not have a single, well funded entity, to create adoption at the rate we would like to see. We know that it is unstable. We know that it's dropped in value by almost half this year.

On the XPY side, we don't know any of those things. We simple do not know them because it's too early.

So that's how I would look at it. If btc has met your expectations, then I would stick with it. But if it has has not, why not consider something that's never let you down before.

I believe in every thing crypto stands for, and I think XPY is the breath of fresh air we have been waiting for.

I really hope that is a joke!

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:44:55 PM

First-Ever Virtual Expo for the Global Crypto Community is about to start:

http://www.cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/

◾Hundreds of developers, opinion leaders, bitcoiners and enthusiasts have already confirmed their attendance in the Crypto Money Virtual Expo
◾The event will feature live online lectures from the top figures in the industry: Peter Todd, bitcoin core developer; David Johnston and Sam Yilmaz from DApps fund; Matthew Roszac from Tally capital; R Willett from Mastercoin; Kirk Johns from Merchantcoin; and other leading developers and visionaries from the crypto community

Fired off an email asking why the leading and most innovative crypo currencey leader today, H Joshua Garza is not a lead speaker.

The response  I got was "who?"

That expo wasn't reputable enough to know about him. Has to be a blog
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:46:39 PM

ZenPool   0.00029657 BTC

There flat line ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I guess flatliner catches it better  Grin

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

Weren't you just bitching about how crappy amhash is?

AMhash is $0.44/gh and with lower fees than GAW.

Or do you just get off by investing in obvious scams?
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:49:08 PM

Ah, my favorite 100% counter-indicator arrives.

I always get tempted to buy when I see this moron on a thread hahahahaha

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:59:28 PM

So end of another week and no news?

- no CNN interview
- no third party financial partner
- no pictures of Boring dinners
- no updated video of full mining capabilities

Nothing.

Nothing new. A picture sitting in a waiting room with Time Inc. on the wall, pretending to have an interview with them. Like he is waiting his turn in a Dr. Office. Not like they rush a super star in and fete them knowing their time is so valuable and them just being there for an interview is a massive coup. H. Josh Garza sits in some waiting room like an interviewer can just about squeeze him in to listen to his drama. Or while in NY he thought it would be cool to renew his subscription to Time in person and take a snap while there and of course... morph it into anything he wants on Twitter.

I found this article but nothing else sadly.

http://m.wsj.com/articles/BL-MBB-30102

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

Feel like infiltrating their pathetic forum and causing some havoc for fun.  Wink

See if I can get a rise out of that idiot PCFan or Lizard character.
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

Let´s see

Genesis pool at 1257

BTC at 380

1 cent US 2600

One GH then returns 730/day

Price at $.45 117000

Definitely a buy at $.40

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:06:38 PM

im getting insane 13 pages talking news and some kids jokes inside for sure!!!

what is the real news some resume?

are we forced to convert primes into hastakers ? i guess i had read we can get them for what really ?

last time i tryed to cashout the 2 facthor were giving error on cellphone soo is impossible to cashout is that or only me facing problems with auty?

I think most of the jokes are a direct consequence of recent GAW actions being quite funny. You have to admit, CashTaker is funny.

So that's the real news part.

Technically you are not forced to convert, but if you don't you will be stuck with ZenPool and it has been hinted that its payouts might go down. Having a 1 MH/s miner on ZenPool even with current payouts will make you about $15 per year, so a Prime would ROI in 3-4 years. If it goes down to 1 satoshi, your granchildren might be able to earn just above the minimum withdrawal amount.

Also it's likely that the price for unconverted Primes in the Market will drop significantly.

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: