Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376910 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

Oh, boy. Here it is.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25650

Here is the bottom line:

Will GAW use its resources to help ensure you can use your Paycoins in Paybase at a $20 value? YES
    Will everyone be able to rush and sell every Paycoin they own at the same time for $20? NO

https://archive.today/0VZww

I wonder what happened to the bot. Was 75 BTC the whole budget for that?

Now we need to "Do your best to use and hold Paycoin." How is that different from any other coin, including ones that did not brag about having a floor?

This is an epic reversal. We probably have enough on archive.today to point that out, although it won't mean squat for those who yelled "guaranteed" not long ago.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:07:12 AM

This has to be the nail in the coffin for PayCoin. I was really hoping that they had enough for real price support. They don't. It's over.

Not sure why you thought that.

Their "investors" and people that mined hashpoints "bought" paycoins for $4 or less. Not sure how it's possible for all that income to make a 20 dollar floor for a coin that will have an increasing amount of coins.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:07:30 AM

And if anybody had any doubts that "staking" is just numbers in the database, here it is:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25649
https://archive.today/qR20e

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Tomorrows Stake Rate

I will make sure they include extra amount equal to the gap today Smiley

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:08:24 AM

Oh, boy. Here it is.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25650

Here is the bottom line:

Will GAW use its resources to help ensure you can use your Paycoins in Paybase at a $20 value? YES
    Will everyone be able to rush and sell every Paycoin they own at the same time for $20? NO

https://archive.today/0VZww

I wonder what happened to the bot. Was 75 BTC the whole budget for that?

Now we need to "Do your best to use and hold Paycoin." How is that different from any other coin, including ones that did not brag about having a floor?

This is an epic reversal. We probably have enough on archive.today to point that out, although it won't mean squat for those who yelled "guaranteed" not long ago.

Actually pushing the market to $25 was a reversal and inconsistent with the stated goals of Paycoin, that is to not be volatile.   I don't know why Josh did that demonstration.  
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:08:56 AM

And if anybody had any doubts that "staking" is just numbers in the database, here it is:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25649
https://archive.today/qR20e

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Tomorrows Stake Rate

I will make sure they include extra amount equal to the gap today Smiley

There has to be someone staking coins that is skeptical/curious enough to track down where these "staked" coins come from. If they are not fresh how on earth do people think this will last?
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

I'm not involved in GAW at all, thankfully. But as an outsider looking...this whole thing from haslets to primes to Zens to paycoins is a fiasco. All I see is a hype machine preying on people who came too late to bitcoin mine.  They have the "get rich quick bug" that we have all dealt with.  Maybe a very few early adopters made some coin. But like all schemes, it quickly unravels and the masses pay the price.
I could be wrong. But the whole thing just has a bad odor about it.

I couldn't agree more. I have felt that way since the beginning as well. Well said.  Cool

Had my fun with early BTC mining. Key word "hype"

The problem with your views are that almost everyone that has invested in GAW is way ahead now.   GAW keeps changing the game and that is frustrating to some, but it is working.   I wasn't sold at all on the hashstakers, but they are actually working out pretty well.   This just keeps happening with GAW.

The problem with that statement is that it's not true at all.

GAW has no real revenue streams. They've admitted several times now that mining is unprofitable for them. (even after spending $8m on the worlds most advanced pool)

With no real revenue streams, 100% of GAW's money comes from investors. That means if you made a profit, someone else made a loss. The only reason some people were able to play GAW's games and made money, was because other people played their games and lost. This is the nature of a Garza scheme.

To win GAW's games you just need to understand it's a scam that is always shapeshifting into the latest and greatest profit making scheme. If you stuck with any of the old schemes with hopes that it will payout decent returns again, you lost.

So, like Bitcoin in other words?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:11:51 AM

I'm not involved in GAW at all, thankfully. But as an outsider looking...this whole thing from haslets to primes to Zens to paycoins is a fiasco. All I see is a hype machine preying on people who came too late to bitcoin mine.  They have the "get rich quick bug" that we have all dealt with.  Maybe a very few early adopters made some coin. But like all schemes, it quickly unravels and the masses pay the price.

I couldn't agree more. I have felt that way since the beginning as well. Well said.  Cool

The problem with your views are that almost everyone that has invested in GAW is way ahead now.   GAW keeps changing the game and that is frustrating to some, but it is working.   I wasn't sold at all on the hashstakers, but they are actually working out pretty well.   This just keeps happening with GAW.

GAW has no real revenue streams. They've admitted several times now that mining is unprofitable for them. (even after spending $8m on the worlds most advanced pool)

With no real revenue streams, 100% of GAW's money comes from investors. That means if you made a profit, someone else made a loss. The only reason some people were able to play GAW's games and made money, was because other people played their games and lost. This is the nature of a Garza scheme.

To win GAW's games you just need to understand it's a scam that is always shapeshifting into the latest and greatest profit making scheme. If you stuck with any of the old schemes with hopes that it will payout decent returns again, you lost.

You don't really know anything about GAW's income or how much mining they have or didn't have.   So you are making up stuff to try to have a point.   Now that GAW is paying in XPY and XPY can be sold on exchanges it really doesn't even matter how things worked in the past.   People that haven't broken even yet are now moving that direction.   Some people that invested large are reaping huge daily income.  

I'm not going to try and defend GAW's amount of mining because I can't prove anything anymore than you can disprove anything and it really doesn't matter any more.    I fully expect things will be different again in six months.   That is just how it is.    Still my statement is completely true and after the successful lunch of XPY, even newer investors made a lot and stand to make more.  

Shhhh....if the coin hasn't lost 80% of its value in a year and isn't named Bitcoin, then here on this forum its considered a scam!  LOL

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

The problem with your views are that almost everyone that has invested in GAW is way ahead now.   GAW keeps changing the game and that is frustrating to some, but it is working.   I wasn't sold at all on the hashstakers, but they are actually working out pretty well.   This just keeps happening with GAW.

No. Bitcoin is a decentralized asset secured by cryptography.

Paycoin/GAW is an ever shapeshifting get rich quick scheme created and distributed by one guy.
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:13:32 AM

a while back Zeus got out of retail mining gear and cancelled one of its biggest miner developments, to begin focusing more on Cloud mining and pay services. personally I see more of a more realistic approach in what they are doing as opposed to GAW. Not a lot of smoke and mirrors, seems pretty legit and straight forward.

Zpay vs paycoin/paybase?, I tend to have more confidence in Zpay  Cheesy

You do realize that Zeus essentially COPIED GAW and their cloud mining setup, right?  GAW was cloud mining a full 2-3 months before Zeus. Ha ha.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jimmothy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:16:28 AM

Shhhh....if the coin hasn't lost 80% of its value in a year and isn't named Bitcoin, then here on this forum its considered a scam!  LOL

Nobody has a problem with dogecoin, blackcoin, NXT, counterparty, etc. The reason is because those coins are trying to create value via innovation.

GAW is trying to create value by employing every manipulative sales tactic and every get rich quick scheme known to man.
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:18:12 AM

This has to be the nail in the coffin for PayCoin. I was really hoping that they had enough for real price support. They don't. It's over.

TodayBITTREX shows 466 BTC volume in XPY trades.   It is way below the $20 floor price.   Seems pretty successful to me.

When people have a way to use XPY for $20 that will create a floor.  I have no idea how strong it will be, but I fully expect the price of XPY will raise if that happens.    If someone manages to dump a few thousand coins on an exchange and bring the price way down, it would only be temporary.   Dumps like that have happened with BTC many times, but it still lives on.   The kind of dumps we are talking about are nothing compared to what MT. GOX did to BTC.      

Exactly.

Paycoin.....$16 to $12 means its a scam and everyone's dumping.
Bitcoin......$1500 to $329 means its a buying opportunity and going to the moon.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:18:24 AM

a while back Zeus got out of retail mining gear and cancelled one of its biggest miner developments, to begin focusing more on Cloud mining and pay services. personally I see more of a more realistic approach in what they are doing as opposed to GAW. Not a lot of smoke and mirrors, seems pretty legit and straight forward.

You do realize that Zeus essentially COPIED GAW and their cloud mining setup, right?  GAW was cloud mining a full 2-3 months before Zeus. Ha ha.
hey bro time to get on the shortbus bak to ht
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:21:04 AM

Paycoin/GAW is an ever shapeshifting get rich quick scheme created and distributed by one guy.

You and I have different ideas on the word "asset".  Liability more like it. Unless of course the goal was to LOSE value. Then yeah, its awesome!  Thumbs up!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:22:08 AM

Nobody has a problem with dogecoin, blackcoin, NXT, counterparty, etc. The reason is because those coins are trying to create value via innovation.

Yeah? And how is that goal working out for those coins? I'd be shocked if more than one of them made it past 2015.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:23:10 AM

Actually pushing the market to $25 was a reversal and inconsistent with the stated goals of Paycoin, that is to not be volatile.   I don't know why Josh did that demonstration.  

I can agree with that, it was weird. But do you think that latest announcement isn't a reversal also on the more fundamental promise of at least a $20 value on Paybase opening day? Most of HT, including our buddy redacted, assumed it was a guaranteed buy back that will bring other exchanges up as well (via arbitrage). This now sounds different, doesn't it?
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:24:31 AM

hey bro time to get on the shortbus bak to ht

I got enuff monies now to hang out wherever I wants!  WooT!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:25:52 AM

I couldn't agree more. I have felt that way since the beginning as well. Well said.  8)

You and I have different ideas on the word "asset".  Liability more like it. Unless of course the goal was to LOSE value. Then yeah, its awesome!  Thumbs up!
cause gaw isnt a liability? riiiiiight and didnt admit 20$ isnt a 100% deal yo bro how gullible are you? wana buy 200 hashstakers?
jimmothy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:31:39 AM

Paycoin.....$16 to $12 means its a scam and everyone's dumping.
Bitcoin......$1500 to $329 means its a buying opportunity and going to the moon.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

What planet do you live on?

GAW promised OVER AND OVER that paycoin would be worth $20. That promise is the only reason 99% of people bought into this shitcoin.

Satoshi Nakamoto never promised that bitcoins would be worth anything and the btc exchange rate never went up to $1500, but I don't expect a cryptonoob like yourself to know that.

Is your definition of the word asset at all related to the actual definition?

You seem to not understand how free markets work. There's no asset on the planet that is guaranteed to appreciate. (contrary to what hashcultists believe)
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:32:38 AM

regarding being non decentralized https://hashtalk.org/topic/25489/paycoin-source-code-advanced
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:36:34 AM

I can agree with that, it was weird. But do you think that latest announcement isn't a reversal also on the more fundamental promise of at least a $20 value on Paybase opening day? Most of HT, including our buddy redacted, assumed it was a guaranteed buy back that will bring other exchanges up as well (via arbitrage). This now sounds different, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a clarification on the original theme to me. 
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: