Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 [1610] 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:09:02 AM

Ugly

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:12:30 AM

Great post...if that doesn't single-handedly proves fraud i don't know what....

There are plenty of much more clear-cut examples of fraud. Like, for example, selling people physical miners supposedly being hosted but don't actually exist at all. Selling somebody something that doesn't exist is about as fundamental as fraud gets. It's hard to prove intent to defraud with the 911 Hashlets.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:12:51 AM

But if what he loses in discount is less than what he gains by pumping up the coin, he can make a ton of money quickly. He just can't stay open very long.

You lost me here. How does accepting XPY = pumping XPY? And , this guy is NOT a sharp market player, I have been following his posts for quite a while, he is basically a retard that thinks if you throw $10 in the air $20 will come down.

You guys over think this too much. It is just a scam to steal from retards. Who says he will ship any thing?.... They're just gonna scam each other now

Since I'm still over thinking... bet if he went to garza with his idea, garza is footing some of the initial expenses (like losses) for the first couple months  weeks  days and once that garza money runs out, he'll see how much he's stands to loose. There's no way his efforts are going to push up XPY prices, even if he does hold all the XPY that he's paid. So, in a sense, garza may have found a new way to suck money out of these folks... get them to resell stuff but never convert the XPY to BTC of fiat... of course, I could be over thinking and for as much as I do think Dr Dim is doing this with good intentions (until proven otherwise)... I could see garza backing the muggle, and even promising to ship him cheap gold from dubai, for his own purposes.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:13:39 AM

This larger version seems appropriate at this time.

Man this is entertainment gold.  12 pack down and still over 10 pages to go.  Can we sue for reimbursement for lost time and party supplies?  

energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:13:56 AM

Another terrifying blow to the Garbonzo man! More proof of blatant fraud
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:14:36 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Pq7Wls1.jpg

Man this is entertainment gold.  12 pack down and still over 10 pages to go.  Can we sue for reimbursement for lost time and party supplies?  

I wish I had some beer right now Sad.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:15:39 AM

I got plenty, come on over.

Regular Guy™
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:15:58 AM

When you're not going anywhere, Stay the Course!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bumpershot

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:17:13 AM

Another terrifying blow to the Garbonzo man! More proof of blatant fraud

Yeah, it's hard to think of a shorter statement that proves fraud. Sometimes Garza can be very efficient.
TheMage

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:17:39 AM

Woot! I'm in Maryland, whats the drive like to you? Smiley

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
energico

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:20:49 AM

Those damn muggles are such fools! I'll say the price is $20 and they will believe me! Mwahahaha! /s

What Garza didn't expect: the price would never hit $20.

I love the parts in his communication where he says "make it work" and Joe responds like "well that actually can't happen" or "that's the beauty of the blockchain" and Garza is like "it WILL happen, because I said it will". Well OK Josh, but that's not how things work lol. Why don't you get some basic coding skills so you can make your own damn coin?

If anyone here is a "muggle" it's Josh, because he has no real "power", just bullshit ideas and shitty execution built on top of fraudulent businesses. Like holy fuck I could not have created a more shitty business even if I tried.
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:20:58 AM

It's not that far.

Regular Guy™
whocarez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:21:58 AM

I see no reason why selling products for less than you can purchase them will fail, that is the way it is always done- right?  Roll Eyes

He senses the Gaw faithful are ready to be sheared yet again.

You know... until we see if he's jacking his prices up or not... I'm going to give him credit for really believing that he can pull that off. I consult and, when the bitcoin market is in the RIGHT mood, I do give a deduction for bitcoin payment. I've managed to get 5 people into routine bitcoin use that way. So, I count it as a win even if I only break even.

Right but you are talking about regular retail, correct? In the Gold/Silver business there is no huge markup to begin with where you can make discounts, and then he is saying he will undercut the Fair Market Value, which is what you can buy the products for to begin with - if you buy in large quantities. There is no such thing as "wholesale" in the Gold/Silver business, it costs what it costs. (yes, giant industrial purchases are slightly less, but that is Millions of dollars in purchases) I have been into Gold & Silver for a very long time (Thanks Hunt Brothers, you helped me buy my first car!) and I can tell you for sure that there simply is no way to do what he is suggesting. It would be easier for him to just send back more XPY than customers pay him and save all the fucking around buying inventory and shipping things. Seriously. This guy has some mental issues, hard to believe he is an actual M.D. . Might have something to do with his drug addiction, of course.

Me personally? I'm giving discounts on consulting.

Him?  I think he really does think that the XPY will go up significantly and he's bought into the idea that the future increase will offset his current losses. I'm pretty sure anyone who's offering to sell gold already knows it isn't a retail type of market. Notice that he's not using spot prices?  He probably has a local shop that can sell to him at a "FMV"-ish price and going to take a personal hit for 'the interim' until XPY shoots off to the moon.

I think its a bad business decision, but I've looked at some of the online links related to him and he's not going to have Mensa battering down his door any time soon... so, unjustified, idealistic belief in Paycoin is consistent with his past performance.

I think you are missing something regarding Gold/Silver pricing. Fair Market Value is what you can actually buy something for. Small purchases like a single gram of gold or a single ounce of Silver will run you maybe ~20% MAX over spot, and that is if you do not know how to shop around. In today's market you can buy locally for ~5% over spot prices for less than ~1,000ish and more like 2% over spot once you get up above that.  Beyond that the discounts to approach actual spot are very gradual as the quantities go up exponentially. What WhoCares is saying is that he is going to sell at less than he can buy his inventory for, unless of course, he plans on saying "Fair Market Value" is WAAY above spot and then give a ~5-10% discount or such, which then he is just full of bullshit and what he is stating is pure lies.

I typically do not post here, but wanted to make it clear.  If the Spot Price is $1200/oz for gold - and you see the price on APMEX etc is $1230/oz - you will be able to purchase it for $1170 on my site-- so that beats the Spot price and the FMV price from the major dealers/refiners- If you purchase a 1 ct diamond and the Rap price is $3000 and the FMV is 60% of Rap - then you will pay less than 60% of Rap--

So, continue to say what you will - the only person that looks ridiculous in this situation is you- because you obviously have no idea about Gold/Silver or Gems--

And to prove my point - I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase (with escrow) to shut you up- although that would probably not work either.

Lastly- You guys spend a bunch of time digging up dirt on people- Why is it that all of you hide behind your Usernames - I will venture a guess but most people already know the answer - because you are a coward
energico

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:24:04 AM

I live in Baltimore! If you're nearby let's make a club for destroying Paycoin/Garza/GAW.
energico

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:25:19 AM

I see no reason why selling products for less than you can purchase them will fail, that is the way it is always done- right?  Roll Eyes

You know... until we see if he's jacking his prices up or not... I'm going to give him credit for really believing that he can pull that off. I consult and, when the bitcoin market is in the RIGHT mood, I do give a deduction for bitcoin payment. I've managed to get 5 people into routine bitcoin use that way. So, I count it as a win even if I only break even.

Right but you are talking about regular retail, correct? In the Gold/Silver business there is no huge markup to begin with where you can make discounts, and then he is saying he will undercut the Fair Market Value, which is what you can buy the products for to begin with - if you buy in large quantities. There is no such thing as "wholesale" in the Gold/Silver business, it costs what it costs. (yes, giant industrial purchases are slightly less, but that is Millions of dollars in purchases) I have been into Gold & Silver for a very long time (Thanks Hunt Brothers, you helped me buy my first car!) and I can tell you for sure that there simply is no way to do what he is suggesting. It would be easier for him to just send back more XPY than customers pay him and save all the fucking around buying inventory and shipping things. Seriously. This guy has some mental issues, hard to believe he is an actual M.D. . Might have something to do with his drug addiction, of course.

Him?  I think he really does think that the XPY will go up significantly and he's bought into the idea that the future increase will offset his current losses. I'm pretty sure anyone who's offering to sell gold already knows it isn't a retail type of market. Notice that he's not using spot prices?  He probably has a local shop that can sell to him at a "FMV"-ish price and going to take a personal hit for 'the interim' until XPY shoots off to the moon.

I think its a bad business decision, but I've looked at some of the online links related to him and he's not going to have Mensa battering down his door any time soon... so, unjustified, idealistic belief in Paycoin is consistent with his past performance.

I think you are missing something regarding Gold/Silver pricing. Fair Market Value is what you can actually buy something for. Small purchases like a single gram of gold or a single ounce of Silver will run you maybe ~20% MAX over spot, and that is if you do not know how to shop around. In today's market you can buy locally for ~5% over spot prices for less than ~1,000ish and more like 2% over spot once you get up above that.  Beyond that the discounts to approach actual spot are very gradual as the quantities go up exponentially. What WhoCares is saying is that he is going to sell at less than he can buy his inventory for, unless of course, he plans on saying "Fair Market Value" is WAAY above spot and then give a ~5-10% discount or such, which then he is just full of bullshit and what he is stating is pure lies.

I typically do not post here, but wanted to make it clear.  If the Spot Price is $1200/oz for gold - and you see the price on APMEX etc is $1230/oz - you will be able to purchase it for $1170 on my site-- so that beats the Spot price and the FMV price from the major dealers/refiners- If you purchase a 1 ct diamond and the Rap price is $3000 and the FMV is 60% of Rap - then you will pay less than 60% of Rap--

So, continue to say what you will - the only person that looks ridiculous in this situation is you- because you obviously have no idea about Gold/Silver or Gems--

And to prove my point - I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase (with escrow) to shut you up- although that would probably not work either.

Lastly- You guys spend a bunch of time digging up dirt on people- Why is it that all of you hide behind your Usernames - I will venture a guess but most people already know the answer - because you are a coward

Why don't you cut the shit and just send me free money? I will happily supply a Bitcoin address if you agree.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:27:32 AM

I have been buying and selling Gold and Silver for damned near 40 years now, and one thing I am certain of is that you need to sell it for more than you paid to make a profit. If you are selling for less than spot this is not possible, which is what you are proposing, so good luck with your backwardzo retail logic Dr. Dumbass.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bumpershot

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:28:22 AM

Why so mean? I'm sure everybody here hopes you're legit and hope your business plan works. It's just that there's been so much deceit and fraud surrounding this coin, and the business plan seems so unlikely to work, that we're going to be a little skeptical.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:31:44 AM

You can easily buy counterfeit gold bullion. I'm not going to tell you where, but I'm sure you can use your imagination. Most likely this is what is going to happen. That or credit card fraud. Fraud on top of fraud on top of fraud. What else would you expect from paycoin?
TheMage

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:32:03 AM

It's not that far.

https://i.imgur.com/SMPLVKy.jpg

I'll be there in a hour!  Cheesy

whocarez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:32:34 AM

Paul Revere - Like I said- I have nothing to prove to you - I responded to the post, nothing more- but I would be more than willing to educate you - but forgot you hide behind your Username making that impossible
Pages: « 1 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 [1610] 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: