Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

Not sure who might have the time but one thing that could be useful to everyone (from the community at large to the policing agencies that might come after GAW / Josh Garza) is putting together a clear timeline of events.

This site could be useful. 

http://www.tiki-toki.com/

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/43/Beautiful-web-based-timeline-software/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:49:41 PM

Straight From the Donkey's Mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmkSagiwss

What's striking is how low these salaries are across the board. Especially with the other numbers we've seen. Unless there's some massive crypto payments going on or some large bonuses (either of which might be true for Capuano or Mordica), this is really just a vehicle to make Josh rich.

There was one email a while back that articulated BTC payments to a few of the principals. Anyone have that? It might give us a window into total compensation.

And listening to him he states that he is out to get noobs and make them the largest part of his customer base aka GAWTARDS recruited to milk for every dime.

Within the last day someone who was a former customer of GAW reached out to me to tell me his story. Basically he is a single father raising 2 girls who works very hard and looked at cryptos in a way in order to potentially get some additional revenue to save up for his daughters college fund.

The PM was really long, detailing a lot of things I would rather not be made public (especially since he asked me not to post anything directly), but the premise of the PM was 1. this was the first time he got involved with cryptos and 2. he bought some of the mining gear from GAW because of the promise of "always profitable".

It was really an upsetting story, and tugged at my heartstrings. The upside of it is that he is not in the poor house or homeless, just having to pay for some poor investments and pushing other things off a little longer.

I largely suspect that a number of folks who were GAW customers were also new to cryptos.

I'm not him, but I'm a single father, living in a dump while I go to school.  I was hoping to make some extra spending money, but it was always a gamble.  Hopefully I get hired here pretty soon since I'm graduating in a few weeks.  Wasted $1500 on this crap.  I learned a lot though.  I was always interested in cryptos and Josh's company seemed the most reputable.  BOY WAS I WRONG!  I got that feeling pretty quickly though and was able to get about half the money back.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

What's striking is how low these salaries are across the board. Especially with the other numbers we've seen. Unless there's some massive crypto payments going on or some large bonuses (either of which might be true for Capuano or Mordica), this is really just a vehicle to make Josh rich.

There was one email a while back that articulated BTC payments to a few of the principals. Anyone have that? It might give us a window into total compensation.

And listening to him he states that he is out to get noobs and make them the largest part of his customer base aka GAWTARDS recruited to milk for every dime.

Within the last day someone who was a former customer of GAW reached out to me to tell me his story. Basically he is a single father raising 2 girls who works very hard and looked at cryptos in a way in order to potentially get some additional revenue to save up for his daughters college fund.

The PM was really long, detailing a lot of things I would rather not be made public (especially since he asked me not to post anything directly), but the premise of the PM was 1. this was the first time he got involved with cryptos and 2. he bought some of the mining gear from GAW because of the promise of "always profitable".

It was really an upsetting story, and tugged at my heartstrings. The upside of it is that he is not in the poor house or homeless, just having to pay for some poor investments and pushing other things off a little longer.

I largely suspect that a number of folks who were GAW customers were also new to cryptos.

I was new to crytpo six months ago ( I had followed BTC from the edge, mainly through tech and computer forums before that), and then a month or so after getting a couple miners I got an account here. I had been reading here for quite a while. You can see my first posts in this thread where I am asking (sic) "WTF is the deal with Paycoin? He is supposedly selling $20 bills for $4, is it for real". My instincts and common sense told me it was most likely a scam, but I thought maybe they were planning on buying out the initial investors to buoy the price @ $20. And- after all, GAW was a legit company with $100,000,000 in backing to make this happen- right? I had read the idiocy on Hashtalk, and actually signed up here mainly to find out about this, and my suspicions were proven to be correct. So, I did not become a victim of this scam, but I was definitely on Josh's target list for marks in his scam. This pissed me off. Then, on top of that, at that time Josh was here on BCT in person (through sockpuppet accounts) attacking people who saw through his scam- including myself personally. At that point I considered it to be game on, and have not let up since.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Absolutely!  The hashlets were probably devised solely to appeal to mining noobs.   I also suspect there were a few hashtards who actually thought the CGI images of the hashlets were actual machines.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:59:09 PM

I suspect that GAWtards are new to a lot of things.

But yeah, hearing stories like this sucks, and the people that are burned by this scam are going to be reluctant to use bitcoin or litecoin or any other future legit crypto again.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:04:15 PM

I was new to crytpo six months ago ( I had followed BTC from the edge, mainly through tech and computer forums before that), and then a month or so after getting a couple miners I got an account here. I had been reading here for quite a while. You can see my first posts in this thread where I am asking (sic) "WTF is the deal with Paycoin? He is supposedly selling $20 bills for $4, is it for real". My instincts and common sense told me it was most likely a scam, but I thought maybe they were planning on buying out the initial investors to buoy the price @ $20. And- after all, GAW was a legit company with $100,000,000 in backing to make this happen- right? I had read the idiocy on Hashtalk, and actually signed up here mainly to find out about this, and my suspicions were proven to be correct. So, I did not become a victim of this scam, but I was definitely on Josh's target list for marks in his scam. This pissed me off. Then, on top of that, at that time Josh was here on BCT in person (through sockpuppet accounts) attacking people who saw through his scam- including myself personally. At that point I considered it to be game on, and have not let up since.
there was another guy on HT that had a similar issue. basically asking josh to consider those people who lost in his decisions. I chimed in also and mentioned about some work that was done last year to help Dr. Paul. it was good stuff. it wasnt long after i posted that when the sharks showed up and basically said people should have done their homework. josh didnt post but one of his cronies from the foundations did. they basically just fucked the man off. thanks for the money, now give us more or go shag yourself. i have no remorse for when josh or his cronies become cuckold stars in prison. i hope he likes the taste of shitty cock.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:05:08 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 11:15:51 PM by mutha

I'm not him, but I'm a single father, living in a dump while I go to school.  I was hoping to make some extra spending money, but it was always a gamble.  Hopefully I get hired here pretty soon since I'm graduating in a few weeks.  Wasted $1500 on this crap.  I learned a lot though.  I was always interested in cryptos and Josh's company seemed the most reputable.  BOY WAS I WRONG!  I got that feeling pretty quickly though and was able to get about half the money back.

OFF TOPIC!

Dont let GAWS ruin the crypto concept for you, I have been on a cyptocoin committee since 2013, we fly below the radar, no promotion or anything like GAWs did, basically focused more on the technology and development than promotion. And that is why I am not telling you the name... But there are some really nice Cryptos out there that are honestly run and have huge potential... in a couple of years LOL and if anyone tells you differently are lying to you.

I am doing some "other dev'ing" and was looking for contract "cloud mining" to integrate into it. That is one reason I accidently wandered into this scam and after the 3rd week of GAW hashlets and watching how they operated I was "like oh shit what have I gotten into? I dont want no bait and switch hashlets, just mine BTC" so from GAWS to Zues.... then I threw my hands up and said fuck it no more cloud miners, now I just mine my own and keep them in cold storage until I need them. You may want to think about doing the same.

Dont get discouraged... you are on the right track
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM

Not sure who might have the time but one thing that could be useful to everyone (from the community at large to the policing agencies that might come after GAW / Josh Garza) is putting together a clear timeline of events.

This site could be useful. 

http://www.tiki-toki.com/

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/43/Beautiful-web-based-timeline-software/

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/376190/GAW-Timeline/

Archive.today doesn't like that site, hopefully somebody can figure out how to save it

molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:18:32 PM

And he's not alone, this guy got evicted, lost his child and is now homeless  Undecided

https://hashtalk.org/topic/34710/invites-so-let-me-get-this-right

Yet he's still making his fiance invest in it, i'm not going to say that he deserve what he's getting but seriously, wtf is wrong with theses peoples  Huh
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:21:36 PM

And he's not alone, this guy got evicted, lost his child and is now homeless  Undecided

Yet he's still making his fiance invest in it, i'm not going to say that he deserve what he's getting but seriously, wtf is wrong with theses peoples  Huh

Yeah and he has still internet access on the street come on and of course the most importand gear for a homeless person a freaking laptop gaw is to blame for alot but not for bullshit storys like this

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:25:06 PM

Imagine you are new to crypto and the first thing is you run into GAW, Hashlets, Hashpoints , PayBase, PayCoin etc. lol

Bet some even took big loans with bushels of 20$ bills in mind, too.

I made small profit with primes (buy cheap - sell expensive) but silly me i bought LTCGear shares with it afterwords.

So nothing lost and nothing won - only a lot of experience and lots of entertainment.
Better than any netflix soap sure.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:35:54 PM

Yeah and he has still internet access on the street come on and of course the most importand gear for a homeless person a freaking laptop gaw is to blame for alot but not for bullshit storys like this

Not sure his country... but being homeless doesn't automatically mean you're sleeping in the streets. People often start out couch surfing until their friends and family get tired of it. Also, a notebook would be really helpful in job hunting and they're cheaper than most of the other options available today.

Source: recent couch surfer w/notebook that uses wifi from friends and family.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

wouldn't be surprised, most homeless people and beggars seem to have at least a mobile these days - presumably to call up their kids to take their place on the street when they go to $tarbuck$ to update their twitter or Facebook pages Smiley
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

Elon Musk's undying gratitude to his boy Homero for letting him use his patents....

https://www.scribd.com/doc/262397867/Thanks-Love-Elon

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:50:17 PM

From May 31st 2014 through to 13 Oct 2014 Homero is tracking his wife's movements 24/7. This is not some built in NavStar whatever GPS tracker it is a purpose built one for....

http://www.mastrack.com/cheater.html

You Deserve to Know The Truth

•Are you suspicious of your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend?

• Do you need evidence of an affair?
• Do you want to put your suspicions to the test?
• Do you want to put your mind at rest?
•Do you want to know the truth?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Jessica detected ignition on
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:17:51 +0000
To: josh@gaw.com

Jessica detected ignition on, Location: 85 High Meadow Cir, 01028-3171, East Longmeadow, MA, 05/31/14 10:16 AM

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Jessica detected ignition on
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:33:03 +0000
To: josh@gaw.com

Jessica detected ignition on, Location: 54 Horseshoe Ln, 06071-2236, Somers, CT, 10/12/14 11:32 PM

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:51:01 PM

Elon Musk's undying gratitude to his boy Homero for letting him use his patents....

I am sure that Garbozo will explain this: "Elon had some financial issues and wanted to count this as a "sale" so he could meet his quarterly numbers.  But when the car was delivered, Elon paid not me so it was a gift just like I said."

You can never completely corner a sociopath, there is always a good explanation for everything.

Makes you wonder though if **anything** that comes out of Garbozo's mouth is true.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:54:27 PM

There is a homeless person on youtube called Charles Neely who owns a laptop.  

https://www.youtube.com/user/gell7/videos

Video from 7 years ago where he is complaining about "Bullshit under the bridge"  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jpBemS_fA

I don't know if he is still homeless now but he certainly was 7/8 years ago when he started making videos.   Also, in this day and age a shitty laptop is probably the first thing I would try to get if I were made homeless because it's the best chance of finding a way to get off the streets again. 
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:55:39 PM

So... he gave it to him... for $140k...

This space not for rent...
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

This guy should be thankful GAW is not sending him invites. For fuck's sake, he is begging to be allowed to have more money scammed from him.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 12:02:10 AM

Somewhere along the line having a cell phone became a necessity.  People on public assistance get them for free for job hunting etc now so it's likely they could be homeless and still on the internet.

Pages: « 1 ... 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: