Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:16:22 PM

So is he in jail, on the lam or what?

He's not in jail. It's unclear where he is and if he's running. A good chunk of posters believe he's in Dubai. Josh himself claims he's in Battleboro, VT.
I tend to think he's in VT / CT .. his ego wouldn't like being all alone in Dubai where he doesn't have his throng to stroke him on a continual basis.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:21:12 PM

So is he in jail, on the lam or what?

He's not in jail. It's unclear where he is and if he's running. A good chunk of posters believe he's in Dubai. Josh himself claims he's in Battleboro, VT.
I tend to think he's in VT / CT .. his ego wouldn't like being all alone in Dubai where he doesn't have his throng to stroke him on a continual basis.

The internet is borderless sadly.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:21:23 PM

Gaining approval is easy, it just has to be better than the previous version and accepted by the exchanges and you can force an upgrade by blocking old versions. If you need to upgrade to the latest version to use the exchanges and if you also have new features then you definitely would.

But I'm here just for the entertainment value, we already have PayCon that we can make changes to since we always have 100% approval. ie. If you don't like it, make something better.

How about this: offer any legitimate XPY holder the opportunity to convert into Paycon at fixed ratio for a period of time.  Destroy the XPY as you receive it, and viola Paycoin 2.0.  Of course you blacklist conversions from the coins held in the PCs, as well as any coins that can be traced to a GAW or Garza wallet without proof of payment (to protect the poor fools who ended up buying his dumped coins).

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:29:50 PM

Whatever these numbers at this date means to anyone

Subject:    wow
Date:    Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:11:54 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Well, it's from Jul 20, which, IIRC, which means at least the Blades are virtual, and they're still probably transitioning the others. This is before they forced the GAW hosted miners to move to Zencloud, so this is probably a fraction of all hosted miners, only the most recent.

What is most interesting to me is what is MISSING from all of the email dumps that I have seen.  To wit: where are the sales reports, inventory reports, etc.?  There should be weekly or daily reports showing sales, inventory, mining revenue, etc. and breakdowns (reseller sales versus direct, inventory by type of miner, revenue).  Other than this one report from July, there is ... nothing. 

Either the email dumps were scrubbed, or the reports were done without ANY reliance on email, which would seem strange.  Someone should know how such reports were made, kept and delivered.. Eric, Jonah? 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:31:03 PM

Gaining approval is easy, it just has to be better than the previous version and accepted by the exchanges and you can force an upgrade by blocking old versions. If you need to upgrade to the latest version to use the exchanges and if you also have new features then you definitely would.

But I'm here just for the entertainment value, we already have PayCon that we can make changes to since we always have 100% approval. ie. If you don't like it, make something better.

How about this: offer any legitimate XPY holder the opportunity to convert into Paycon at fixed ratio for a period of time.  Destroy the XPY as you receive it, and viola Paycoin 2.0.  Of course you blacklist conversions from the coins held in the PCs, as well as any coins that can be traced to a GAW or Garza wallet without proof of payment (to protect the poor fools who ended up buying his dumped coins).

Again: Who gets to decide who is a "legitimate XPY holder"?? Josh? You? Mage? The group that helped Josh pull this fraud? WHO exactly decides. I asked this last night and got no answer. In my opinion having a coin where some self appointed group gets to decide which coins are legitimate is completely absurd and goes against everything that crypto stands for. That is not even getting into the fact that once such an absurd "fix" and the criteria by which "legitimate" coins are determined was declared, Josh and the other criminals who are holding millions of premined XPY would simply wash them through exchanges and such to make them "legitimate". I could easily produce a hundred addresses that I know are controlled by Josh, but that does not PROVE jack shit. If legitimate coin holders consist of an email, I am pretty sure Josh could come up with however many "legitimate" coin holders as he needs FFS. He most likely already has a shitload of those, along with corresponding accounts on the exchanges. This whole fix of stealing coins from the "bad guys" suggested by Mage sounds like another scam on top of the existing scam to me.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:35:42 PM

How about this: offer any legitimate XPY holder the opportunity to convert into Paycon at fixed ratio for a period of time.  Destroy the XPY as you receive it, and viola Paycoin 2.0.  Of course you blacklist conversions from the coins held in the PCs, as well as any coins that can be traced to a GAW or Garza wallet without proof of payment (to protect the poor fools who ended up buying his dumped coins).

AND the way to do that is to have an exchange that has both coins on it. Let XPY holders buy Paycon if they want. If the Paycon group wants to subsidize that, all they need to do is list paycon on the exchange for very low XPY prices.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
holdembot

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

How about this: offer any legitimate XPY holder the opportunity to convert into Paycon at fixed ratio for a period of time.  Destroy the XPY as you receive it, and viola Paycoin 2.0.  Of course you blacklist conversions from the coins held in the PCs, as well as any coins that can be traced to a GAW or Garza wallet without proof of payment (to protect the poor fools who ended up buying his dumped coins).

AND the way to do that is to have an exchange that has both coins on it. Let XPY holders buy Paycon if they want. If the Paycon group wants to subsidize that, all they need to do is list paycon on the exchange for very low XPY prices.

The reason this coin should just die is very simple.

The moment paycoin 2.0 or whatever "legit, LOL" approach get introduced, everyone will just try to convert to this new paycoin to try dump and get out of this mess.

It will be a continued effort of pump and dump. As we can clearly see from the people who invested on the back of $20 promise, these same people simply got involved to see the coin rise a bit to dump it for a profit. This whole paycoin scam was funded by get rich quick greed investors and operated by the king clown Homero.

The reason why bitcoin lasted so long and grew year on year is simply because it started without any promises, it didnt try to cockgrab anyone with a boner for money.

Over time it simply became a store of money, before then it was an experiment and in many sectors only a fun project to keep your eye on. All these altcoins try and jump on the bitcoin wagon by differentiating themself with various promises to pump the price and inevitably crash the price leaving a ton of bag holders.

To me XPY is very similar to mtgoxUSD , the numbers exist but the value is a fairytale.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:43:00 PM

Just caught up on the thread, what an incredible amount of nonsense in those emails.

Trying to bribe the accountant into claiming he's an "accredited investor" is just funny.

The other revelation about the "impossible" $20 floor just goes again to show how full of shit they have been the whole time. IF they actually planned to pay 20 per coin, there's a very simple solution to stop people from buying coins that cost 1 and selling them to GAW at 20, they buy all the coins at 1. Of course that's impossible because what would they do with those coins? Well, the same thing they would do with the coins they paid 20 for, which of course there's no logical answer, so why did anyone think the 20 made sense ever?
holdembot

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:48:07 PM

Just caught up on the thread, what an incredible amount of nonsense in those emails.

Trying to bribe the accountant into claiming he's an "accredited investor" is just funny.

The other revelation about the "impossible" $20 floor just goes again to show how full of shit they have been the whole time. IF they actually planned to pay 20 per coin, there's a very simple solution to stop people from buying coins that cost 1 and selling them to GAW at 20, they buy all the coins at 1. Of course that's impossible because what would they do with those coins? Well, the same thing they would do with the coins they paid 20 for, which of course there's no logical answer, so why did anyone think the 20 made sense ever?

Exactly.

They could have gone full ripple and just premine or issue all existing coins to themself from the start without paying $1 per coin.

Then they could have sold the coins at $1 or $2 or whatever and bought it back for $20 (lol see how fucking rediculous it all looks)

The idiots who believed it were blinded by absolute greed and definitely planned to get in and out quickly to make a huge return. Reminds me of people who invest in sham 300% interest property scams. This is why I have zero sympathy now for any of the remaining bag holders, I hope they get nothing back but at the same time Josh needs to do his time in prison.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:50:04 PM

The reason this coin should just die is very simple.

The moment paycoin 2.0 or whatever "legit, LOL" approach get introduced, everyone will just try to convert to this new paycoin to try dump and get out of this mess.

It will be a continued effort of pump and dump. As we can clearly see from the people who invested on the back of $20 promise, these same people simply got involved to see the coin rise a bit to dump it for a profit. This whole paycoin scam was funded by get rich quick greed investors and operated by the king clown Homero.

Oh, I agree. The people in charge of these non-profits and other entities were intimately involved in running this shit stain up the flag pole, so suddenly they're going to change their stripes?  Doubt it. Not to mention that paycoin is set up for a bi-annual meltdown in this bidding for prime controllers... IF this ever did start producing money for anyone beyond the group involved in launching this scam, how long do you think it would be until a terrorist organization won the prime controller bids? This whole coin was promoted on the no-qualifications, no identification, now we're running to unregulated hong kong and unregulated off-shore tax haven dubai.... so, once these prime controllers are moved to dubai, who do you think would be the winning bidder (assuming they made enough money to even justify their electricity)?

But, if Paycon holders want to entice the XPY community... that's their business and they can do it in the open through the exchanges, not using some coded back door program. That way, the rest of the paycon community can choose to stay or dump based on their preferences. That would be no different than if XPY holders chose to convert to BTC through the exchanges... I certainly wouldn't hold it against BTC if the XPY holders dumped.

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:01:14 PM

Again: Who gets to decide who is a "legitimate XPY holder"?? Josh? You? Mage? The group that helped Josh pull this fraud? WHO exactly decides. I asked this last night and got no answer. In my opinion having a coin where some self appointed group gets to decide which coins are legitimate is completely absurd and goes against everything that crypto stands for. That is not even getting into the fact that once such an absurd "fix" and the criteria by which "legitimate" coins are determined was declared, Josh and the other criminals who are holding millions of premined XPY would simply wash them through exchanges and such to make them "legitimate". I could easily produce a hundred addresses that I know are controlled by Josh, but that does not PROVE jack shit. If legitimate coin holders consist of an email, I am pretty sure Josh could come up with however many "legitimate" coin holders as he needs FFS. He most likely already has a shitload of those, along with corresponding accounts on the exchanges. This whole fix of stealing coins from the "bad guys" suggested by Mage sounds like another scam on top of the existing scam to me.

You are exactly right, this coin was set up as a perpetual scam... the thing I keep seeing is keep why keep this poisonous code alive? Try to fix it???  ummmm? ok and then what? It has enough stank on it that no legitimate vendor ever accept it... it was like Trucker was saying

" the broker doesnt pay $10g hauling charge" Can you imagine if the broker paid "$10g hauling charge in XPY"? ROFLMAO that is worse than not paying the bill... you cant even declare a tax right off, you can use theft and robbery as a tax write off. With this coin it is worse than theft and robbery you cant even write it off as a tax loss, in the end you just have a wallet full of toxic code no one will ever use, unless you "use the bigger fool theory".

Seriously no end game or use for this coin... simply a game of musical chairs and the music will stop on day. Think about the end use of this coin... there is none.

And it is testiment to Josh understanding of business and economics!
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:02:43 PM

Well, it's from Jul 20, which, IIRC, which means at least the Blades are virtual, and they're still probably transitioning the others. This is before they forced the GAW hosted miners to move to Zencloud, so this is probably a fraction of all hosted miners, only the most recent.

What is most interesting to me is what is MISSING from all of the email dumps that I have seen.  To wit: where are the sales reports, inventory reports, etc.?  There should be weekly or daily reports showing sales, inventory, mining revenue, etc. and breakdowns (reseller sales versus direct, inventory by type of miner, revenue).  Other than this one report from July, there is ... nothing. 

Either the email dumps were scrubbed, or the reports were done without ANY reliance on email, which would seem strange.  Someone should know how such reports were made, kept and delivered.. Eric, Jonah? 

There you go again, assuming that Josh had the intellectual prowess and business savvy to actually REQUEST such reports. My sources tell me that Josh didn't ask for full report of the ZenCloud "assets and liabilities" until around November/December when the Ponzi was already fully in force. I also heard that once get got that report, he panicked and immediately spun up the glorious plans for PayCoin (read: Ponzi exit strategy).

Who needs reports and shit when you have a few hundred thousand dollars a day coming in as revenue for a product that has virtually zero overhead?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:11:46 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36671/shopbidsell-com-paycoin-auctions-stores-is-now-live

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:12:22 PM

Whatever these numbers at this date means to anyone

Subject:    wow
Date:    Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:11:54 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Emails are definitely scrubbed, thankfully the sec also got a second copy from Google

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:13:14 PM

Who needs reports and shit when you have a few hundred thousand dollars a day coming in as revenue for a product that has virtually zero overhead?

It has overhead. To wit:

Code:
To: "'Josh Garza'" <josh@gaw.com>
References: <CAFupydq7ich99MCL6s2K6gq8dCTt77+3TFatr3SZcV9-Fbe0vQ@mail.gmail.com> <010801cf9209$080a7de0$181f79a0$@geniusesatwork.com> <CAFupydomrg6=2Qy0H9bX8ZScSSYwp9sag=mBOtCV7vdWShQvFQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAFupydomrg6=2Qy0H9bX8ZScSSYwp9sag=mBOtCV7vdWShQvFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: More issues
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:18:15 -0400
Message-ID: <011a01cf920a$41b939e0$c52bada0$@geniusesatwork.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0
Thread-Index: AQF2laQ/EOtnoLHFvdxt4stbbagBTAJ5wSvjAaUQvWCcFfI3gA==
X-Original-Sender: cowboy@geniusesatwork.com
X-Original-Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;       spf=neutral
 (google.com: cowboy@geniusesatwork.com does not designate permitted sender
 hosts) smtp.mail=cowboy@geniusesatwork.com
Precedence: list
Mailing-list: list josh@gaw.com; contact josh+owners@gaw.com
List-ID: <josh.gaw.com>
X-Google-Group-Id: 2220869181
List-Help: <http://support.google.com/a/gaw.com/bin/topic.py&topic=25838>, <mailto:josh+help@gaw.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_011B_01CF91E8.BAA88440"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_011B_01CF91E8.BAA88440
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It=E2=80=99s all the little bits left over and all the non-virtual devices.

=20

A device needs some padding, it never adds up perfectly. But you did just g=
ive me a great idea. I can reduce the padding a bit to increase the perform=
ance

=20

=20

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of=
 Josh Garza
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:16 AM
To: Jeff Parker
Subject: Re: More issues

=20

How do we have 500 mh mining to our own pools if we have no head room?

=20

https://nicehash.com/?p=3Dminers <https://nicehash.com/?p=3Dminers&a=3D0&ad=
dr=3D1BNFXMZ7c3JJpqGkuSZGFY2ocsm1H42f3a> &a=3D0&addr=3D1BNFXMZ7c3JJpqGkuSZG=
FY2ocsm1H42f3a

On Friday, June 27, 2014, Jeff Parker <cowboy@geniusesatwork.com <mailto:co=
wboy@geniusesatwork.com> > wrote:

We don=E2=80=99t have the headroom to make this work.

We can put up more boxes, or take down some provisions.

=20

I can=E2=80=99t write code to make more hash when we are at max cap.

=20

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','josh@geniusesat=
work.com');>  [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',=
'josh@geniusesatwork.com');> ] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:08 AM
To: Joe Mordica; Jeff Parker
Subject: More issues

=20

https://hashtrader.com/t/whats-your-hash-rate-speed-for-non-hosted-black-wi=
dow/1437/15?u=3Dgaw_ceo

--=20
Sent from Gmail Mobile

I mean, they had to have some kind of operations to support their payouts, even with the "maintenance" and "hosting" fees. Their sales weren't enough to support their expenses and FULL PONZI.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:15:07 PM

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Still uses the term "we" when referring to GAW Miners.  LOL! See the "we" that are remaining below.
Dan Pease - CFO - Gawminers Status Unknown, Possible Gone
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp Status Unknown, Possible Gone
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank Still paying Josh's allowance but I bet he's fuckin pissed by now!

Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Joe Mordica - CTO GawminersGONE
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - ZencloudGONE
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - ZencloudGONE
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - GawminersGONE
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers Status Unknown, Most likely gone considering GAW is broke and isn't 'purchasing' shit anymore
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individualsGONE
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - GawminersGONE
Bill St. Dennis - Corporate IT? - GawminersGONE
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - GawminersGONE
Luke Rusten - Customer Service Manager - GawminersGONE
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - GawminersGONE
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - GawminersGONE

Updated link - Oh and here's a good time killer... https://www.google.com/#tbs=qdr:m&q=%22josh+garza%22+OR+%22GAW%22+OR+%22paycoin%22+OR+%22zencloud%22

Bump! Updated for posterity and archival reasons.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:16:12 PM

Don't see Garbonzo's cars listed on there.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:18:15 PM

Guys you can click on my screenshots for full resolution, they're thumbnails here to fit

dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:19:37 PM

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Still uses the term "we" when referring to GAW Miners.  LOL! See the "we" that are remaining below.
Dan Pease - CFO - Gawminers Status Unknown, Possible Gone
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp Status Unknown, Possible Gone
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank Still paying Josh's allowance but I bet he's fuckin pissed by now!

Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Joe Mordica - CTO GawminersGONE
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - ZencloudGONE
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - ZencloudGONE
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - GawminersGONE
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers Status Unknown, Most likely gone considering GAW is broke and isn't 'purchasing' shit anymore
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individualsGONE
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - GawminersGONE
Bill St. Dennis - Corporate IT? - GawminersGONE
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - GawminersGONE
Luke Rusten - Customer Service Manager - GawminersGONE
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - GawminersGONE
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - GawminersGONE

Updated link - Oh and here's a good time killer... https://www.google.com/#tbs=qdr:m&q=%22josh+garza%22+OR+%22GAW%22+OR+%22paycoin%22+OR+%22zencloud%22

Bump! Updated for posterity and archival reasons.

What an absolute shambles this is.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:20:00 PM

$10 for a shop a month. what an incredible business idea, bet he's swimming in money right now Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: