Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

edit: sweet now you can own 5% of his company by paying 250$!
So … he's basically putting the company up for sale for $5000.

The price is still too damn high.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:39:28 AM

indeed  Cheesy
+ theres a small caveat. shares: Estimated Shipping: May 2016
pay now and wait a year!

how come XPY attracts these kind of people  Grin

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:44:41 AM

Quote from: Adam Mcnulty
I started this printing company due to loosing my Job,

Great, just the world needs, a Garza-quality printing company.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 10:52:09 AM

Google Search: how to prevent my domain from being seized by the sec

http://puu.sh/hzCAd/29c9ecc1c7.png

ROFL

EDIT: The visits to the sites were part of researching this topic when hashtalk moved to the .ch domain Smiley

we should actually start a company for good/bad SEO work...

Rank #1 now. this is pretty nice Cheesy

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:05:46 AM

Google Search: how to prevent my domain from being seized by the sec

http://puu.sh/hzCAd/29c9ecc1c7.png

ROFL

EDIT: The visits to the sites were part of researching this topic when hashtalk moved to the .ch domain Smiley

we should actually start a company for good/bad SEO work...

Rank #1 now. this is pretty nice Cheesy

A company dedicated to being paid in btc to do a negative seo impact campaign against some entity would probably attract customers.  Just think about the guy who mails dog crap to peoples targets in return for btc.

Just to add though, for those of you who are checking for the impact the keyword bombardment is having, google remembers your search results and serves you results based on what you are most likely to search for, so now and then log out of google, use tor, whatever, and do a clean fresh search with no results tainted by your history, because it'll give you a better idea of how successful the effort has been :-)

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

A company dedicated to being paid in btc to do a negative seo impact campaign against some entity would probably attract customers.  Just think about the guy who mails dog crap to peoples targets in return for btc.

Just to add though, for those of you who are checking for the impact the keyword bombardment is having, google remembers your search results and serves you results based on what you are most likely to search for, so now and then log out of google, use tor, whatever, and do a clean fresh search with no results tainted by your history, because it'll give you a better idea of how successful the effort has been :-)

correct, that's why I always use incognito mode (chrome ctrl+shift+n) to measure search engine ranks Smiley

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:27:27 AM

correct, that's why I always use incognito mode (chrome ctrl+shift+n) to measure search engine ranks Smiley

This one knows the keyboard shortcut for it.

Hmm.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:23:37 PM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37305/new-staking-site-xpy-io-by-team-paycoin-launches-11-00am-et-may-2nd/3

After watching the livecast from the paycoin foundation, my opinion is that I will throat punch the crap out of that Adam guy if I ever see him, and the other sweaty fat guy, I would invite him to the art of shaving store and tell him to learn how to clear the pubes off his face, chicks don't dig that crap.
http://puu.sh/hzB03/d1231de4d7.png

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me

LOLLLL, this is the truth ! fool me twice, shame on me.... But Paycoin holders have been a thousand times being fooled.. and drama continues..
and most funny think that Josh thanks them Cheesy and everybody still happy with it... Gosh...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:45:04 PM

haha Trugz strikes again! everyone remember him?  Cool

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/51/my-printing-company-needs-funds
https://archive.is/tesD1

i guess he didnt get enough xpy for all the cool Trugz swag  Roll Eyes

edit: sweet now you can own 5% of his company by paying 250$!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Google DuckDuckGo Search

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

Why is hashtalk.ch down again? I need my daily fix of hilarity.  Cry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:35:49 PM

Why is hashtalk.ch down again? I need my daily fix of hilarity.  Cry

Dinnertime in UTC+4. Josh had to run all the way to the duty free store to get some booze and some falafel on the way back. He and his team of imaginary top devs will flip open his laptop when he gets back. Until then, here is some more CyrptoChange Comedy:

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/37/www.cryptolayaway.com Archive: https://archive.is/BgpMY

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:50:42 PM

Why is hashtalk.ch down again? I need my daily fix of hilarity.  Cry

Dinnertime in UTC+4. Josh had to run all the way to the duty free store to get some booze and some falafel on the way back. He and his team of imaginary top devs will flip open his laptop when he gets back. Until then, here is some more CyrptoChange Comedy:

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/37/www.cryptolayaway.com Archive: https://archive.is/BgpMY

Thanks. Cryptochange is a great source for comedy, too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:07:11 PM

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/51/my-printing-company-needs-funds Archive: https://archive.is/valrG

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:31:13 PM

For someone so broke, seems to have a few BTC

https://twitter.com/capture4world/status/587600365043982336

Edit. Have to wonder if he burned all 167 on XPY now that I noticed the balance field is not showing.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:46:20 PM

Obviously a financial genius.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:11:11 PM

For someone so broke, seems to have a few BTC  

https://twitter.com/capture4world/status/587600365043982336

Edit. Have to wonder if he burned all 167 on XPY now that I noticed the balance field is not showing.

I think the XPY shortbus has collected all the fare its going to get and is preparing to leave the station for its next stop @ Failsville. If it does not run into the ditch and get stuck in the muck, before it gets to Failsville.

Max Keiser and some very high profile (successful) economists/business people have put together StartCoin/StartJoin (crowd funding) and a legit fund for the  XPY cPIG and the other short bus passengers to watch drive by them once Josh successfully manages to crash the XPY cPIG short bus. AGAIN.

I am not spamming, rather if you look closely at what Max is doing, its not hard to see Josh is plagerizing or outright stealing the program these successful people have designed for legit crypto investing. Fortunately Josh clearly does not have the skills or talent to do anything but take the muggles for another ride, so it will be no great loss once he puts the XPY Short bus in the ditch or manages to get it to the Failsville destination.

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:35:57 PM

Maybe I missed it, but were there ever any terms to the purchase of coin swap in those email dumps?  I was just wondering what he paid and what the terms of the purchase were.  Was that an attempt to eliminate paycoin from exchanges that failed?  Wondering what the real story was on that anyways.

If you look up the story behind coin-swap it was an exchange which was hacked for several thousand XPY maybe even 10's of thousands.  The story I've read, either here or on other forums, was that GAW offered to replace the stolen XPY in exchange for the exchange.   There may have been additional payments for time and services, the basic premise was that the owner of coin-swap was to work for years to payback all of his customers.   

The owner was very honest and transparent to the point that he doxxed himself on his website and stated every coin would be paid back.

Coin swap was bought for an undisclosed amount. This is the first time ive heard about any hacks, and I dont think that is true (at least before Josh bought them). I'm friends with one of the former owners and I think he would have mentioned that to me.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:51:51 PM

Coin swap was bought for an undisclosed amount. This is the first time ive heard about any hacks, and I dont think that is true (at least before Josh bought them). I'm friends with one of the former owners and I think he would have mentioned that to me.

Seriously?

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:52:17 PM

Maybe I missed it, but were there ever any terms to the purchase of coin swap in those email dumps?  I was just wondering what he paid and what the terms of the purchase were.  Was that an attempt to eliminate paycoin from exchanges that failed?  Wondering what the real story was on that anyways.

If you look up the story behind coin-swap it was an exchange which was hacked for several thousand XPY maybe even 10's of thousands.  The story I've read, either here or on other forums, was that GAW offered to replace the stolen XPY in exchange for the exchange.   There may have been additional payments for time and services, the basic premise was that the owner of coin-swap was to work for years to payback all of his customers.    

The owner was very honest and transparent to the point that he doxxed himself on his website and stated every coin would be paid back.

I just never heard it mentioned but I thought the whole thing was weird since Josh buys this exchange that worked fairly well and then he just shuts it down?  Maybe he didn't buy it like Miaviator says?  Well, someone is correct.  I don't really care, just never heard this story discussed until now.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: