Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 [1823] 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:47:49 PM

Oh my dear lord he is fucking delusional, wants to make a new coin and start over, https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37398/community-question He is doing the equivalent of proposing marriage to cover up a rape. and some are for it... what the fuck is wrong with these people
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:49:31 PM

Josh gets everything he wanted, an exit plan so he can say he was an innocent victim of thieves and trolls:

Well that's a company in a good status. Clearly a leading company in bitcoin business... Josh you can be proud of yourself. Very nice leadership Cheesy

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

PonziCoin - Because everybody knows.

Well, to be fair, everyone knew GAW/Hashlets/XPY was a Ponzi right from the start. Other than the poor unfortunates who refused to even consider the plethora of warning signs that were literally everywhere.

I consider myself a reasonable person, and there was reason to think that Hashlets of the non-Zen variety were real up until the inbox was leaked. GAW was not a Ponzi until they stopped buying enough hash from China to cover their fraudulent "hosted" miner sales. There were stages to this:

1) dropship miners
2) sell actual hosted miners
3) sell hosted miners and cover their hashrate through bulk buys (beginning of fraud, no ponzi, possibly sustainable)
4) sell more hosted miners than they could cover through bulk buys (beginning of ponzi)
5) sell hashlets, which is what they were actually selling and lying about in (3), only now there's no backing
6) move everyone to hashpoints, lie about their value (end of ponzi, beginning of new fraud)
7) make up a coin that seems innovative, but release a completely different coin (more fraud)
Cool make up a bunch of other fraudulent companies like Coinstand where what is happening/being constructed differs radically from what is actually planned or executed (more fraud)

In real time, I didn't catch on to the fraud until (7), and, until the leaked emails, I didn't think it happened before (6). There was still a good chunk of time where hosted mining was real. It wasn't until the emails that we knew exactly when things happened.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:50:08 PM

I suspect that Josh will be shocked about what the feds know about this situation before it was public.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 03:04:27 PM by mutha

Quote from: The King
Would it make sense to fork and start a coin thats truly owned by the people? Where no one person or entity owns more than 5% of the coins (me included)? Where no one person has control and decisions are actually made by the voting up the people?

I still have a large group of investors backing me and multiple platforms I could put behind it.

As a reboot possible?

tell me to shut up if this makes no sense Smiley

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

Yayyyy! Series Two of the BEST.REALITY.SHOW.EVAR!!!!!

Go for it you mad narcissistic bastard, make another coin with all the investors you have backing you. It won't work but boy will it be suitably popcorn-worthy!

Yeah a new Joshypoo coin!!!!

Perhaps he could hire a couple dozen call centers in India and telemarket the ponzicoin all over the world, since he is an "international CEO" now.

Garza is so desperate for money he'd even make his customers pay for the next big scam coin. losing faith in humanity...

They paid for the last couple of scam coins... its a great business model!

But seriously I am reading his replies, you know what is so funny? Someone very close to me is a Barrister in the UK and a Lawyer in the US, Her specialty is "Intellectual Property and Internet law" its very funny to profile Josh responses from a "what if he were on the stand" aspect. You guys think you are having fun reading his drama...

BTW Josh left one back door open, he thinks he is hidden/bailout position in Dubai but Dubai has an extradition treaty with the UK and since his scam has affected the British, he could be extradicted to the UK if someone took the notion to do that. But I dont think that will happen, the American SEC et all are very detailed in what they do... it may take another 6 months? Year? But will be a total mouse trap for joshypoo and alot of people involved.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:53:36 PM

How it looks when you have too many (banned) accounts at hashtalk:

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:56:22 PM

Interesting thing is Josh clearly saying that he mixed personal fund and corporate funds.  He says he gave a personal loan to Mineral and GAW "loaned" 15PCs to be managed, he admits that he got the scrape of a number of them sent to his Cryptsy account for him to recover some money on the loan.  Am I the only one who reads this as Josh giving a personal loan to a third party and GAW "paying it back" to him even though they aren't privy to the "transaction" in question?

No lawyer or banker but this sounds like a big no no to me!
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

I suspect that Josh will be shocked about what the feds know about this situation before it was public.

He can't remember what his own mind spewed out mere weeks ago, of course he'll be surprised.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:03:42 PM

Interesting thing is Josh clearly saying that he mixed personal fund and corporate funds.  He says he gave a personal loan to Mineral and GAW "loaned" 15PCs to be managed, he admits that he got the scrape of a number of them sent to his Cryptsy account for him to recover some money on the loan.  Am I the only one who reads this as Josh giving a personal loan to a third party and GAW "paying it back" to him even though they aren't privy to the "transaction" in question?

Oh, it's worse than that in the emails. He gets Juliette to cut checks for all kinds of things. He basically extracts money from the business at will, to hell with the other equity holder(s).
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:09:11 PM

Oh, it's worse than that in the emails. He gets Juliette to cut checks for all kinds of things. He basically extracts money from the business at will, to hell with the other [350% worth of] equity holder(s).

I fixed it for you.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:11:09 PM

I suspect that Josh will be shocked about what the feds knew about this situation before it was public.

holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:16:38 PM

Homero learned a new word(?) , outloud. lmao
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:17:52 PM

Homero rolling out the ol' double backwards con. Paycoin was 100% centralized, and now control is supposedly divided up between a couple groups of crooks, making it damned near centralized, which in Garza Con speak means that since it is now nearly completely centralized it was actually not centralized before. Clear as chocolate pudding.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37398/community-question/55 Archive: https://archive.is/15V14

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
holdembot

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:20:43 PM

Homero rolling out the ol' double backwards con. Paycoin was 100% centralized, and now control is supposedly divided up between a couple groups of crooks, making it damned near centralized, which in Garza Con speak means that since it is now nearly completely centralized it was actually not centralized before. Clear as chocolate pudding.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37398/community-question/55 Archive: https://archive.is/15V14

He doesnt have control so it is now centralised.

I knew for months now that Homero have multiple clones of himself thus when he is in control the coin is fully decentralised.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

PonziCoin - Because everybody knows.

Well, to be fair, everyone knew GAW/Hashlets/XPY was a Ponzi right from the start. Other than the poor unfortunates who refused to even consider the plethora of warning signs that were literally everywhere.

I consider myself a reasonable person, and there was reason to think that Hashlets of the non-Zen variety were real up until the inbox was leaked.

Suchmoon had them nailed back in March of 2014, this is a thread worth reading.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537912.0
EvilPanda was tasked with screaming 'FUD!' at anyone who posted legitimate complaints about GAW.

This GAW-approved thread, however, is not worth reading as it mostly contains the sock-puppet fan-boy postings which would appear and drown out any 'difficult' questions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.0

This, however, was surely the nail in the coffin for anyone with half a fucking brain, no? Ponzis are all about minimising on the withdrawals by convincing the muggles to re-invest their 'profits' into new and better schemes. After months of desperately trying to ensure that most muggles who bought miners from them did so under the 'hosted' service, with those who actually demanded a real machine delivered to their door reporting numerous failure-to-deliver-followed-by-generous-'refund'-involving-hosted-miner incidents, it was clearly time to move on to a 'new and better' scheme. Which this product-shuffling post by the Hash King was all about:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822679.0
Hey everyone,

Take a seat. Sit back. Relax.

This is an important moment not just for GAW but for every single early adopter we have.

The time has come.

As many of you have seen by now, Hashlet has completely transformed this industry. Forever. Hashlets hit the market when mining was at its worst and turned everything around.

Every early adopter here knows that well and those of you who invested in the beginning have been reaping enormous rewards ever since.

We’re about to do it all over again.

Introducing HashBase
ZenCloud was only the beginning, the first step!

A whole new platform called HashBase will be be absorbing the entire ZenCloud Platform and it will change the world.

I can’t say much more right now other than HashBase is the ying to Hashlet’s Yang. It’s our most ambitious R&D initiative next to Hashlet and will be available in major stores soon!

HashBase is coming this month!
Hashlet Primes paved the way for targeting multiple algorithms, boosting, and the whole concept of dual pool mining.

All of that was a drop in the bucket for what’s to come. It’s all been to set the stage, leading the way for the insane features that are coming. Now that our new hardware is coming in and datacenters are coming online, we’re going to be ready to launch HashBase which will give Prime Hashlets features in the coming weeks that will blow your mind away.

I’m talking features like mining x11 and even more algorithms.
I’m talking features like dramatically reduced maintenance fees.
I’m talking features like the ability to earn money offering Primes as collateral for loans, while still mining with them!
I’m taking features like mining multiple coins… and perhaps even exclusive access to ASIC proof ones!

Do you see where I’m going?

Hashlet Primes are going to be the single most powerful miners ever conceived and they will merge into HashBase.

HashBase will be our next update, it will have the most powerful HashAmps we release, designed specifically to skyrocket Hashlet ROIs. And Primes will take advantage of every single one of them, free forever!

Not just that, but Prime Hashlets will have exclusive first access to BTC.com. We are even working with one of the largest coin development teams in the world for exclusive access to mine that coin, only available on HashBase.

Hashlet Primes are officially no longer for sale
That’s right. Our ambitious plans for Primes require that they exist in very limited supply relative to all other Hashlets. That’s why we increased the Price of Primes in the first place. We wanted fewer of them to exist in the wild so that we could keep upping their power.

See, we sell enough Solo and Genesis Hashlets to run and expand this company just fine. That’s why we’re doing something special with Primes. We have the ability to make Primes not just the most powerful miners in the world. We have the ability to make them the most powerful miners possible.

So that’s what we’re going to do.

That’s the whole reason we offered to buy Primes back at $40! We know what they’re going to be worth.

So now that we’ve successfully reduced the number of Primes out there, it’s time turn sales off before the number jumps back up.

So from now on, the only way to acquire Hashlet Primes is though the ZenCloud Market
We need Primes to stay rare enough so that we have virtually unlimited flexibility to keep adding power and features to make them the envy of this industry. That means selling new ones is not an option.

So instead, the Primes that currently exist now will be the only ones that ever exist.

So if you want Primes, you’ll have to buy them from a Prime owner willing to part with theirs. But at this point, though, I’m not sure why they would…..

Just to recap…

We introduced Hashlet as the first stage of Project Prime and Prime Hashlets have been the spearhead along that path. It’s been such an overwhelming success that the enormous buying power Hashlet customers have given us has transformed this company forever. Now chip and board manufacturers play by our rules, not the other way around.

You’ve done so much for this company. It’s time for us to return the favor.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you

Goodnight.

Josh, CEO

PS - We’ve learned a lot in the last few weeks about communication and never leaving customers behind. I realize many of you sold your Primes without this knowledge. And since the market price for Primes will likely double what they used to be, I don’t want anyone feeling shorted.

We care about every customer and we want you to maximize your Hashlet Portfolio. So if you used the buy-back feature and regret doing so, we are going to give you a few hours to “reverse” the sale so you can take part of HashBase

You have until tomorrow morning to do so by pressing a button on your “Miners” page. You will see this button show up in a few hours.

Once the Zencloud Market comes back online, you will not longer be able to get those Primes back. It would not be fair to all the Prime buyers trading on the market for much higher prices to prepare for HashBase.

( You may follow on my blog for the next features update )

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:27:27 PM

It will do much more damage to an adsense account if someone or multiple people "click bomb" the ads(camping on the page and clicking the same ad(s) 10s, 100s, or 1000s of times) than if people just report it.
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

What is going to happen with hashlets and the honor program? Time for ROI already, had enuff of this
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:35:24 PM

What is going to happen with hashlets and the honor program? Time for ROI already, had enuff of this

I suspect this isn't going to end well for you Wink

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
holdembot

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:37:51 PM

Take a calculator and type in 80085

That is just about how much value you have with regards to the honor program.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:41:05 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 04:14:10 PM by Paul Revere

Take a calculator and type in 80085

That is just about how much value you have with regards to the honor program.

Or maybe enter "7734.40" on a calculator  and then hold it upside down and read it. "3507.1 " would work as well. Hmm, maybe 35071773440 would be perfect.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 [1823] 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: