Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 [2218] 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

Hey, happy twenty 16 the thread, let's start afresh, shall we? (Flame incoming)  Grin

oh looky here, the chew toy showed up!...oh wait a minute,Paul went awol...nm!!

Hey, you, or anyone else, wanna make a chew toy of me, lets meet up, I'm all game, I cud edukait yu sum.  Cool

I believe the olde adonage goes, the pen is mightier than the sword, but saying that, the pen is good for weak points too.  Kiss

So then perhaps instead of picking fights for no reason you would like to enlighten us on the newest happenings in Paycoinland?

E.g. did anyone follow MrCoins off the cliff into Cryptsy?

https://archive.is/I8EOx#selection-5841.0-5834.4

currently "xpy soon SEC approved" MrCoins owns at least 2% of the whole paycoin network (4% of primecontrollers). most likely 3% (6% pc's), maybe hes going for 10%  Grin
what could go wrong!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:16:32 PM

Hey, happy twenty 16 the thread, let's start afresh, shall we? (Flame incoming)  Grin

Hey, you, or anyone else, wanna make a chew toy of me, lets meet up, I'm all game, I cud edukait yu sum.  Cool

I believe the olde adonage goes, the pen is mightier than the sword, but saying that, the pen is good for weak points too.  Kiss

So then perhaps instead of picking fights for no reason you would like to enlighten us on the newest happenings in Paycoinland?

E.g. did anyone follow MrCoins off the cliff into Cryptsy?

https://archive.is/I8EOx#selection-5841.0-5834.4

currently "xpy soon SEC approved" MrCoins owns at least 2% of the whole paycoin network (4% of primecontrollers). most likely 3% (6% pc's), maybe hes going for 10%  Grin
what could go wrong!

He could SELL.  !!!11@#$

Then he wouldn't be a paycoincon gazillionnaire anymore!!!!!1111123444

Oh noes.  Grin
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:05:54 PM

I bought the swag bag from Prodigi actually, left overs from Miami, GAW shirt is still in packet, I was thinking of a burning it, making a video and stuff.
Why do you think somebody would belive you that you are Krumz from paycointalk? Man, what's wrong with you, pretend superman, batman, even ganza is better. I do not judge you, maybe you just try to improve you social engineering with these rude boys in this thread, you should know,they love and hate to see ganzas funny pics, join the club, post some Smiley
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:25:56 PM

It must really hurt to be the biggest bagholder of the biggest cryptocurrency scam ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 12:09:04 AM

It must really hurt to be the biggest bagholder of the biggest cryptocurrency scam ever.

WARNING !! THEY PLAYED BOTH SIDES !

Welcome to the puppet show.

Re: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
So Craptsy halted their scam... damn I did it again... accidentally called their business a scam.... Sorry, that seems to be happening a lot lately...

Careful... for a mere $1000 Cryptsy could join the Bitcoin Foundation along with other scam members and have the Foundation's thugs break your legs lawyers send you a C&D.

What a convoluted piece of shit this is turning out to be.

Did my Crustyngton revelations trip up your plans to create our newest crypto social justice warrior ?

Or is it just some plain ole cryptsy insider backstabbin and/or blackmailing fun ?

PayCon Muggle Relief Fund Giveaway - May 1st - 8th, 2015
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

If he really is meee and/or Leroy and/or muddafudda and/or spoetnoob, that would make you guys look pretty stupid, now wouldn't it ? LMAO !

You're completely missing the centerpiece of this Crespiracy. I'm Crestington and so is BigVern. Does that finally solve your problem so you could leave this thread and go crap on something else?

Your "great sleuthing work" has done an amazing job of ensuring that we don't go down that craptsy shitcoin sweatshop road. Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=234771

You are also really good at this controlled opposition, propaganda, market manipulation stuff ! WTG ! Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0;topicseen

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 01:14:57 AM

Oh Hippie made it into this thread, welcome Grin

You and cyberpinoy are my favorite shitposters on this forum because you both can't grasp sarcasm so I can post absolutely anything and watch you struggle to make sense of it.

I'm surprised you haven't found the whole BitStoneDev/MakeBelieve/kilo17 puppet show, your head would explode there.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:00:20 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 02:39:32 AM by MakeBelieve

You and cyberpinoy are my favorite shitposters on this forum because you both can't grasp sarcasm so I can post absolutely anything and watch you struggle to make sense of it.

I'm surprised you haven't found the whole BitStoneDev/MakeBelieve/kilo17 puppet show, your head would explode there.

I see you are still trying to recruit people to do the dirty work for you Alex.  I think you need to spend more time taking care of Coleman D Meadows DDS and less time worrying about me and the other people you mention.  

What amazes me is that you got married November 30 2013 and in 2014 you were working full time on GAW. Dr Meadows must either be very boring or a horrible lay for you to devote all of your time to Josh Garza and ignore your newlywed husband.   Huh

BTW, where has your buddy Paul Revere been lately?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:42:39 AM

I think you need to spend more time taking care of...

I think you need to spend more time taking care of your bankruptcy proceedings, but that's none of my business.

Here is the problem, she (suchmoon, Alex) keeps mentioning me and stating I am someone else.  My name must taste good cause it is all up in her fuckin mouth.  I am not that person and if she wants to go down this road I will be happy to reciprocate.

What I see here from Alex, aka suchmoon, is an attempt to get some attention.  She is no longer the center of attention because GAW is over and she has nothing better to do.  Maybe call your buddy Paul Revere up and he can console you.  If you need his number please PM me and I will get it to you.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:08:01 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:24:12 PM by suchmoon

I think you need to spend more time taking care of...

I think you need to spend more time taking care of your bankruptcy proceedings, but that's none of my business.

Here is the problem, she (suchmoon, Alex) keeps mentioning me and stating I am someone else.  My name must taste good cause it is all up in her fuckin mouth.  I am not that person and if she wants to go down this road I will be happy to reciprocate.

What I see here from Alex, aka suchmoon, is an attempt to get some attention.  She is no longer the center of attention because GAW is over and she has nothing better to do.  Maybe call your buddy Paul Revere up and he can console you.  If you need his number please PM me and I will get it to you.

Oh... trying to play rough I see. By the way you missed the Hippie point completely. He/she is not somebody I'd be recruiting but rather a shithead like yourself bent on digging up non-existent dirt on me. So you might wanna join forces or smth.

It seems that you wasted your 10 BTC on a really poor dox, or perhaps your google skills are severely lacking. But keep going, it's cute. I doubt anyone cares about it as much as you would like them to, but anything that keeps you away from pumping your shitcoin is a good thing.

Still using your "friend's" account? Man up and post with your main one Keith.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:14:22 AM

WARNING !! THEY PLAYED BOTH SIDES !

Welcome to the puppet show.

Re: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
So Craptsy halted their scam... damn I did it again... accidentally called their business a scam.... Sorry, that seems to be happening a lot lately...

Careful... for a mere $1000 Cryptsy could join the Bitcoin Foundation along with other scam members and have the Foundation's thugs break your legs lawyers send you a C&D.

What a convoluted piece of shit this is turning out to be.

Did my Crustyngton revelations trip up your plans to create our newest crypto social justice warrior ?

Or is it just some plain ole cryptsy insider backstabbin and/or blackmailing fun ?

PayCon Muggle Relief Fund Giveaway - May 1st - 8th, 2015
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

If he really is meee and/or Leroy and/or muddafudda and/or spoetnoob, that would make you guys look pretty stupid, now wouldn't it ? LMAO !

You're completely missing the centerpiece of this Crespiracy. I'm Crestington and so is BigVern. Does that finally solve your problem so you could leave this thread and go crap on something else?

Your "great sleuthing work" has done an amazing job of ensuring that we don't go down that craptsy shitcoin sweatshop road. Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=234771

You are also really good at this controlled opposition, propaganda, market manipulation stuff ! WTG ! Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0;topicseen

Who will your favorite shitposter be if/when I prove that Leroy is your XPY saviour Crestington ? hhmmm ?

You GO GURL ! xD

MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:22:44 AM

Alex, you can keep pretending it is not you.  That is ok with me but there is plenty of info out there that says otherwise.  I did say I would not release Pauls info and I have not released it. 

MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:23:35 AM

If I am not mistaken, you are the cryp.today dev/owner

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:24:02 AM

Who will your favorite shitposter be if/when I prove that Leroy is your XPY saviour Crestington ? hhmmm ?

You GO GURL ! xD

I'll hold a special1 election.

1 double-digit IQ required.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:31:53 AM

It seems that you wasted your 10 BTC on a really poor dox, or perhaps your google skills are severely lacking. But keep going, it's cute.

Maybe I have poor google skills Shocked

I love how you took the betting idea and started a thread about in here on Bitcointalk

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:32:40 AM

Alex, you can keep pretending it is not you.  That is ok with me but there is plenty of info out there that says otherwise.  I did say I would not release Pauls info and I have not released it. 

You also said something about making amends so your word is worth approximately fuck all. I don't think I even mentioned "MakeBelieve" since that ill-fated doxing attempt until today yet you act all offended as if you were... I don't know... a developer of a certain shitcoin that I've been making fun of due to it being at risk of delisting from Bittrex? Perhaps a coincidence though. Nobody would ever lie on teh intertubes I'm sure.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:36:20 AM

It seems that you wasted your 10 BTC on a really poor dox, or perhaps your google skills are severely lacking. But keep going, it's cute.

Maybe I have poor google skills Shocked

I love how you took the betting idea and started a thread about in here on Bitcointalk

https://i.imgur.com/2Y799Bc.png

That's not a bad ROI, yay me. Which thread are you talking about? I know I shouldn't feed a troll but just one last time...
MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:37:09 AM

Alex, you can keep pretending it is not you.  That is ok with me but there is plenty of info out there that says otherwise.  I did say I would not release Pauls info and I have not released it.  

You also said something about making amends so your word is worth approximately fuck all. I don't think I even mentioned "MakeBelieve" since that ill-fated doxing attempt until today yet you act all offended as if you were... I don't know... a developer of a certain shitcoin that I've been making fun of due to it being at risk of delisting from Bittrex? Perhaps a coincidence though. Nobody would ever lie on teh intertubes I'm sure.

I did not say that, you need to check your PM again.  I am offended because you keep throwing my name around.  

So after that are you still denying you are Alex Morgan that is married to Coleman D Meadows? Are you or are you not her?

MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

I am sure you mentioned me in the quote above

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:38:27 AM

Are you or are you not that her?

Do you even English?

Yes...

until today

You sure have some problems (drug abuse?) if a simple mention of a known fact winds you up so much.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:51:59 AM

Are you or are you not that her?

Do you even English?

Yes...

until today

You sure have some problems (drug abuse?) if a simple mention of a known fact winds you up so much.

I see, even if I correct the error before you posted you want to try and make me look bad.  No problem Alex, here is your thread about betting on the difficulty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938186.msg10279727#msg10279727

You forgot to answer if you are Alex Morgan married to Coleman D Meadows, or are you diverting again

Pages: « 1 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 [2218] 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: