Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 [2168] 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376888 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:32:01 AM

Attention:  Krumz Krumblez

Ruh Roh. No worries though, I am sure the now totally not criminals anymore genius's with TeamPaycoin can make their own exchange so they can keep ripping off pennies from babies.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:09:03 AM

wtf u smoking bro I went to mjs elementary in whalley to start moved to mb sandford in Newton then moved to cloverdale in highschool then moved to Guildford and went to school in eastvan and boundry and Canada side I rolled with 856 in Calgary Alberta chapter when they were taking red deer and forestlawn I've spent time in Saskatchewan sasktoon doing game as well for 906 brown boy federation and my homie click is ckv and while I was in sask my homie Jesse hill clipped that kid in Langley is now serving life and I'm good friends with the Whiteside family so how abouts we meet up clown Thursday and I'll post pics on this forum of u getting ur head smashed in cause I do this shit for fun u lil bitch better yet u don't show up Thursday with time and place I giv u who's the rl spineless squido now u lil goof fuck I move pacs now and ship lil youngins in on greyhounds what the fuck it is u think ur on I'll put u right up into ur place fckin hot cap ur ass n Chuck u into a cube van and leave u on maine and easthastings

Cool story bro.

To think you used to be funny.  Now you're just, kinda, sad.
talk about going from 100-0 right fast u lil bitch thats what i thought
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:52:28 AM

It's interesting that the shitheads have resurfaced. Did a good dig on facebook the other day leading from Tito's page, which leads to the entire family and their current updates including fuckface Homero himself and photos of him and family from a month or two ago. Includes connections to their grandmother, Hope's mother. Seems they are all cluster fucking around the source of this rot, that small town in Texas. I saved and then lost all the links but it is fairly trivial to follow the flow. Check friends of the sister, which links to the mother, which links to the grandmother, which links to Homero etc. etc. The only thing missing to date who's seed spawned this devil. Granny Homero likes like a nice "white" English or Irish stock run of the mill granny. Where or who or what was the father. 4 or 5 brothers and a sister that all look like 'ssican's. Homer who must dye his hair blond and wear blue contacts to look like his mother?  Main thing is he is alive and well his brother and his children are visiting / playing with him and his kids in that shanty town in Texas where they all come front as of a few months ago. Still wearing his faggot hat and jackets I might add.  One might actually get the impression that they have circled the wagons as the bomb is still about to be dropped. That or as clueless as know them all to be, they are interacting and chatting and backslapping each other on their pages like they have nothing in the world to fear.  Poor granny Homero the worst case to be. Ooohing and Awwing about her grand kids in each photo graph like there is not a paycoin anywhere to be seen  Roll Eyes
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:09:43 AM

Granny

https://www.facebook.com/june.wright.961?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/CarlosGarzaUSP?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

https://www.facebook.com/hope.k.garza?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Douche a couple months ago:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205901342591078&set=pb.1184255431.-2207520000.1448337826.&type=3&theater

Dildo in the far background like there is no worry tomorrow  Roll Eyes

Dead bro  Sad

https://www.facebook.com/josiah.garza.90?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:16:25 AM

wtf u smoking bro I went to mjs elementary in whalley to start moved to mb sandford in Newton then moved to cloverdale in highschool then moved to Guildford and went to school in eastvan and boundry and Canada side I rolled with 856 in Calgary Alberta chapter when they were taking red deer and forestlawn I've spent time in Saskatchewan sasktoon doing game as well for 906 brown boy federation and my homie click is ckv and while I was in sask my homie Jesse hill clipped that kid in Langley is now serving life and I'm good friends with the Whiteside family so how abouts we meet up clown Thursday and I'll post pics on this forum of u getting ur head smashed in cause I do this shit for fun u lil bitch better yet u don't show up Thursday with time and place I giv u who's the rl spineless squido now u lil goof fuck I move pacs now and ship lil youngins in on greyhounds what the fuck it is u think ur on I'll put u right up into ur place fckin hot cap ur ass n Chuck u into a cube van and leave u on maine and easthastings

Cool story bro.

To think you used to be funny.  Now you're just, kinda, sad.

LOL You should take your act on stage.

PS: people who actually grew up around that game know not to run their mouth.  Anyone who does, doesn't know anybody and ain't shit.  Wink
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:19:52 AM

Isn't that cute. Within 5 minutes of posting Granny June Wright's facebook page it gets shut down. Been open all this time until right now.

Homero, is that you monitoring this thread?  Cheesy

Come on son, step up and answer your critics.

BTW hide it as you may EVERYthing has been archived for a later time and date.

https://archive.is/tV8Ov

Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:02:34 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 07:57:00 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

Cool story bro.

PS: people who actually grew up around that game know not to run their mouth.  Anyone who does, doesn't know anybody and ain't shit.  Wink
hey what's that I couldn't make sence of u in all being a bitch after I said meetup Thursday by all means keep blowing hot air out your mouth tbh someone seems bitter or gots a case of the hates bitch please u talk like u know something about the game but u seem also to only reguragitate shit that sheep think they know of said game u probably some broke ass hoodlum hoodrat who's nevr seen ten pounds or held 27grand or 2 racks and 7stacks in a rubber band of 20s or sold a zip zone game ounce z card or w.e it is you'd like to call it sure I can be heat bag but I've yet to once ever hand out my address attach individual names to places and etc as such unless u count my buddie hill but I'd say he's already quite well fucked and willy Whiteside has made quite the stupid choices behind bars stabbing people up on units serving his shit so besides those two idiots I've yet to truly describe anything that's what u were baseing ur argument on me about right? Hey I got some advice I think you'll like stop chaseing water falls stick to the balls and dicks your used to bitch

u know what else is funny tho I'm in my early 20's and I've probay pushed more cash then your entire familys income in there life times including your grandparents this summer alone I had a volume of around 200k plus and that's still technically small considering two people I'm friends with and what they do and the people above them are in the 8digit ranges now if you were intelligent you'd come to the conclusion I'm not a street dealer I'm closer to the broker rank and or smuggler that's consider organized crime so no I'm not some surrey hoodlum but yes I'm born n raised from that shit house don't get it wrong I love my homies but I'd much rather prefer eventual leaving and moving to another country eventual and buying a flat and a bar or strip joint your a fucking peasent and from your stereotypically knowledge from the looks there's dam well good reason u probably don't understand half the shit I say cause for someone who says I'm not about this and that and can't seem to get his geography correct the only no body ic is you so listen to when the teacher talks  cause your obviously very ignortant on the subject matter "drops the mic" I'm finished  with this son

And yes the Garza Facebook collection u can also find the it boy and there ex security head forget there names they were all connected the most hillierous thing is most of them kept there fb friends open u can take that in two different ways I suppose first being they cocky as fuck or two they ignorant as fuck or perhaps both but that's my opinion on the psychology behind that one
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:02:45 AM

u probably don't understand half the shit I say ...your obviously very ignortant on the subject matter

Very lulzy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:49:23 AM

Cool story bro.

PS: people who actually grew up around that game know not to run their mouth.  Anyone who does, doesn't know anybody and ain't shit.  Wink

Hey what's that? I couldn't make sence of you being a bitch after I said meetup Thursday. By all means keep blowing hot air out your mouth, tbh someone seems bitter or has a case of the hates, bitch please you talk like you know something about the game but you seem to only regurgitate shit that sheep think they know of said game. You're probably some broke ass hoodlum hoodrat who's never seen ten pounds or held 27 grand or 2 racks and 7 stacks in a rubber band of 20s, or sold a zip zone game ounce z card or w.e it is you'd like to call it. Sure I can be heat bag but I've yet to once ever hand out my address or attach individual names to places and etc as such, unless you count my buddy hill but I'd say he's already fucked and willy Whiteside has made quite the stupid choices behind bars stabbing people up on units serving his shit. Besides those two idiots I've yet to truly describe anything, that's what you were basing your argument on me about right? Hey I've got some advice for you, stop chasing water falls stick to the balls and dicks your used to, bitch.

You know what else is funny? Even though I'm in my early 20's, I've probably pushed more cash then your entire family and grandparents income in there life time this summer alone. I had a volume of around 200k plus and that's still technically small considering two people I'm friends with and what they do, and the people above them are in the 8 digit range now. If you were intelligent, you'd come to the conclusion that I'm not a street dealer, I'm closer to a broker or smuggler and that's considered organized crime so I'm not some Surrey hoodlum but yes I'm born and raised from that shit house. Don't get it wrong I love my homies, but I'd prefer leaving and moving to another country  and buying a flat, bar or strip joint. You sir, are a fucking peasent and from the look of it, there's a damn well good reason you probably don't understand half the shit I'm saying because for someone who says "I'm not about this and that" and can't seem to get his geography correct, the only nobody I see is you.

Listen to when the teacher talks because your obviously very ignortant on the subject matter, I'm finished with you son.

'drops the mic'

And yes, in the Garza Facebook collection you can also find the IT boy and there ex-security head, I forget there names but they were all connected. The most hilarious thing is that most of them kept there Facebook friends open so you can take that in three different ways, I suppose first being they cocky as fuck, two they ignorant as fuck, or perhaps both but that's just my opinion on the psychology behind that one.

Dude, you totally should use some punctuation like comma's and periods......

I have edited you for grammar and punctuation but don't let it happen again Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:16:56 AM

finally some gold entertainment, just as I thought this thread would slowly die.  Grin

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:20:52 AM

Carlos enjoying skydiving, Homero partying with his stupid vests again and paycorners excited for something. In the real world they'd be mad Homero stole their Bitcoin and he'd be in jail.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:19:09 PM

Good job digging up the location of Homero, Maildir. A couple of people told me they knew he was there, but did not have any actual proof. I have also been told that Matlack and Garza meet regularly. I am a bit surprised the brazen creep doesn't have pics of him and Adam out yucking it up, laughing about how they fooled almost everyone.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:35:16 PM

It's interesting that the shitheads have resurfaced. Did a good dig on facebook the other day leading from Tito's page, which leads to the entire family and their current updates including fuckface Homero himself and photos of him and family from a month or two ago. Includes connections to their grandmother, Hope's mother. Seems they are all cluster fucking around the source of this rot, that small town in Texas. I saved and then lost all the links but it is fairly trivial to follow the flow. Check friends of the sister, which links to the mother, which links to the grandmother, which links to Homero etc. etc. The only thing missing to date who's seed spawned this devil. Granny Homero likes like a nice "white" English or Irish stock run of the mill granny. Where or who or what was the father. 4 or 5 brothers and a sister that all look like 'ssican's. Homer who must dye his hair blond and wear blue contacts to look like his mother?  Main thing is he is alive and well his brother and his children are visiting / playing with him and his kids in that shanty town in Texas where they all come front as of a few months ago. Still wearing his faggot hat and jackets I might add.  One might actually get the impression that they have circled the wagons as the bomb is still about to be dropped. That or as clueless as know them all to be, they are interacting and chatting and backslapping each other on their pages like they have nothing in the world to fear.  Poor granny Homero the worst case to be. Ooohing and Awwing about her grand kids in each photo graph like there is not a paycoin anywhere to be seen  Roll Eyes

good job maildir. the worst thing is that Homero Joshua Garza is still free, when he should be in jail...

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

Carlos enjoying skydiving, Homero partying with his stupid vests again and paycorners excited for something. In the real world they'd be mad Homero stole their Bitcoin and he'd be in jail.

At this point I think the Garza's could throw a big party and invite all of the others still working on the exit strategy for the fraud operation like D. Allen Shinners , Adam Matlack, Matthew K. Eden, etc. and all take drunken group shots laughing & mooning all of the Paycoiners while giving them the finger and post the whole shindig on Youtubez and gullible imbeciles like Krumz would still not catch on.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:04:46 PM

I think krumz has testnet coins, he's just trolling here

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:09:33 PM

I have seen plenty of mention that he is holding quite a large bag of XPY, so I am sure he really thought that he might be attracting some new meat to be fleeced by coming here. Didn't quite work out that way though. Cheesy

Edit to add: Krumz seems to be what HA would call a "hangaround", i.e: Some dork who thinks it is cool to hang out with a pack of criminals. They even let him play on the slack chats and such and play tough guy on the forum. Pathetic. The stupid fuck can't figure out that he is being played for a fucking fool by his "Family".

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:30:27 PM

I have seen plenty of mention that he is holding quite a large bag of XPY, so I am sure he really thought that he might be attracting some new meat to be fleeced by coming here. Didn't quite work out that way though. Cheesy

Edit to add: Krumz seems to be what HA would call a "hangaround", i.e: Some dork who thinks it is cool to hang out with a pack of criminals. They even let him play on the slack chats and such and play tough guy on the forum. Pathetic. The stupid fuck can't figure out that he is being played for a fucking fool by his "Family".

Slack, what is that?  Roll Eyes

Can I just add I am really happy and proud to be a part of the new Paycoin 2.0 family, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAYCOIN !

Thanks for thinking about me tho, makes me feel well spesh - this thread does not need to know how well I am treated and what has been done for me with my Paycoin family - sometimes you just need to open your heart, and your eyes too - it does not really take a lot of effort.

And actually, I think it is you (four) who look like silly billies now. Cheesy

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:35:49 PM

Slack, what is that?  Roll Eyes

Can I just add I am really happy and proud to be a part of the new Paycoin 2.0 family, and I LOVE PAYCOIN !

Thanks for thinking about me tho, makes me feel spesh.

My pleasure. If I may ask, what was your level of involvement back in the Hashtalk days? Were you part of targeting anyone like Mike Johnson or any of the "detractors" (i.e: People who point out brazen fraud) such as myself?  Who knows, maybe you will get lucky and be named in one of the indictments slowly churning forward right now. Then you will be a full fledged "Pledge" to the GAW Gang you admire so much.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:39:30 PM

Homero is quite brilliant, somehow he found people to steal from that not only are happy, they continue to give him and his crew bitcoin.

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

Slack, what is that?  Roll Eyes

Can I just add I am really happy and proud to be a part of the new Paycoin 2.0 family, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAYCOIN !

Thanks for thinking about me tho, makes me feel well spesh - this thread does not need to know how well I am treated and what has been done for me with my Paycoin family - sometimes you just need to open your heart, and your eyes too - it does not really take a lot of effort.

And actually, I think it is you (four) who look like silly billies now.

My pleasure. If I may ask, what was your level of involvement back in the Hashtalk days? Were you part of targeting anyone like Mike Johnson or any of the "detractors" (i.e: People who point out brazen fraud) such as myself?  Who knows, maybe you will get lucky and be named in one of the indictments slowly churning forward right now. Then you will be a full fledged "Pledge" to the GAW Gang you admire so much.

I edited my message, you may want to read it again.

MOAR finger pointing huh. Well, there are archives of the old HT forum, you have Garzas emails, so, do a little searching. Shall I help you some? I was no one but myself. That was episode one, you need to catch up to episode two. This is the second act, the most important.

Oh, did I say before I like it here, I am having a lot of fun and love the interaction.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Pages: « 1 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 [2168] 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: