Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 [2169] 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376886 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:46:30 PM

I think krumz has testnet coins, he's just trolling here

I have seen plenty of mention that he is holding quite a large bag of XPY, so I am sure he really thought that he might be attracting some new meat to be fleeced by coming here. Didn't quite work out that way though. Cheesy

Edit to add: Krumz seems to be what HA would call a "hangaround", i.e: Some dork who thinks it is cool to hang out with a pack of criminals. They even let him play on the slack chats and such and play tough guy on the forum. Pathetic. The stupid fuck can't figure out that he is being played for a fucking fool by his "Family".

Slack, what is that?  Roll Eyes

Can I just add I am really happy and proud to be a part of the new Paycoin 2.0 family, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAYCOIN !

Thanks for thinking about me tho, makes me feel well spesh - this thread does not need to know how well I am treated and what has been done for me with my Paycoin family - sometimes you just need to open your heart, and your eyes too - it does not really take a lot of effort.

And actually, I think it is you (four) who look like silly billies now.

My pleasure. If I may ask, what was your level of involvement back in the Hashtalk days? Were you part of targeting anyone like Mike Johnson or any of the "detractors" (i.e: People who point out brazen fraud) such as myself?  Who knows, maybe you will get lucky and be named in one of the indictments slowly churning forward right now. Then you will be a full fledged "Pledge" to the GAW Gang you admire so much.

I edited my message, you may want to read it again.

MOAR finger pointing huh. Well, there are archives of the old HT forum, you have Garzas emails, so, do a little searching. Shall I help you some? I was no one but myself. That was episode one, you need to catch up to episode two. This is the second act, the most important.

Oh, did I say before I like it here, I am having a lot of fun and love the interaction.

I am not surprised that you enjoy being a total and absolute fool and laughing stock. I am simply unsure whether you were one of the HT "moderators" or not, so I asked. Not surprisingly, you replied with a non-answer. I am quite aware of what act we are in. This is the exit phase where the criminals you admire so much and gleefully choose to help are doing everything they can to absolve financial liability for the fraud they have committed. Shinners and Matlack with the fake "GAWsuit" are the chief players for that aspect, of course.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:48:55 PM

I think krumz has testnet coins, he's just trolling here

I have seen plenty of mention that he is holding quite a large bag of XPY, so I am sure he really thought that he might be attracting some new meat to be fleeced by coming here. Didn't quite work out that way though. Cheesy

Edit to add: Krumz seems to be what HA would call a "hangaround", i.e: Some dork who thinks it is cool to hang out with a pack of criminals. They even let him play on the slack chats and such and play tough guy on the forum. Pathetic. The stupid fuck can't figure out that he is being played for a fucking fool by his "Family".

Slack, what is that?  Roll Eyes

Can I just add I am really happy and proud to be a part of the new Paycoin 2.0 family, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAYCOIN !

Thanks for thinking about me tho, makes me feel well spesh - this thread does not need to know how well I am treated and what has been done for me with my Paycoin family - sometimes you just need to open your heart, and your eyes too - it does not really take a lot of effort.

And actually, I think it is you (four) who look like silly billies now.

My pleasure. If I may ask, what was your level of involvement back in the Hashtalk days? Were you part of targeting anyone like Mike Johnson or any of the "detractors" (i.e: People who point out brazen fraud) such as myself?  Who knows, maybe you will get lucky and be named in one of the indictments slowly churning forward right now. Then you will be a full fledged "Pledge" to the GAW Gang you admire so much.

I edited my message, you may want to read it again.

MOAR finger pointing huh. Well, there are archives of the old HT forum, you have Garzas emails, so, do a little searching. Shall I help you some? I was no one but myself. That was episode one, you need to catch up to episode two. This is the second act, the most important.

Oh, did I say before I like it here, I am having a lot of fun and love the interaction.

I am not surprised that you enjoy being a total and absolute fool and laughing stock. I am simply unsure whether you were one of the HT "moderators" or not, so I asked. Not surprisingly, you replied with a non-answer. I am quite aware of what act we are in. This is the exit phase where the criminals you admire so much and choose to help are doing everything they can to absolve financial liability for the fraud they have committed. Shinners and Matlack with the fake "GAWsuit" are the chief players for that aspect, of course.

I was not a mod. Now, I am going to do some stuff. ttfn.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:52:12 PM

the worst thing is that Homero Joshua Garza is still free, when he should be in jail...

I know the wheels of justice turn slowly, but Goddamn this should be an open-and-shut case for the authorities...

Our tax dollars at work I suppose Sad

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:53:01 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 04:28:39 PM by Paul Revere

Krumz: Not even going to bother to post your promised rebuttal to my assertion that Adam Matlack was and still is partners with his BBFL Homero Garza in the Paycoin fraud operation? Come on now, my good man, you have had a whole nights sleep to craft your response. PLEASE, enlighten all of us with anything proving otherwise.

Also: You failed to answer whether you were involved in targeting and/or harassing anyone who was pointing out that the GAW/Paycoin operation was pure fraud. Why? Something to hide?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:57:06 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 07:01:54 PM by Paul Revere

the worst thing is that Homero Joshua Garza is still free, when he should be in jail...

I know the wheels of justice turn slowly, but Goddamn this should be an open-and-shut case for the authorities...

I suspect that the main reason that nothing real bad is happening to these criminals yet is that (as far as I know) not a single person bothered to pick up the telephone and file a criminal complaint against them with their local PD. Fraud actually is illegal, folks. Seriously. Instead, they all listened to Shinners and Matlack (and the third GAWsuit asshole- forget his name atm) who conned most of the victims into signing away their right to sue and then made sure that the  "GAWsuit" would never move forward, and if it did, it would be in Texas, and the suckers would likely not get a fucking nickle out of Garza if by some miracle they ever received a judgement against him.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:58:32 PM

hey what's that I couldn't make sence of u in all being a bitch after I said meetup Thursday by all means keep blowing hot air out your mouth
Unfortunately I don't live in BC anymore, and I'm certainly not flying back to the lower mainland to shit kick some pinner white kid who thinks he's hard.

tbh someone seems bitter or gots a case of the hates bitch please u talk like u know something about the game but u seem also to only reguragitate shit that sheep think they know
How ironic.

of said game u probably some broke ass hoodlum hoodrat who's nevr seen ten pounds or held 27grand or 2 racks and 7stacks in a rubber band of 20s or sold a zip zone game ounce z card or w.e it is you'd like to call it
See, you've heard/read so much shit you don't even know what you're talking about.  Speaking of regurgitation: Ten P? 27G?  You're so out of it you don't even realize that you're playing in the kiddy pool.  How cute.

sure I can be heat bag but I've yet to once ever hand out my address attach individual names to places and etc as such unless u count my buddie hill but I'd say he's already quite well fucked and willy Whiteside has made quite the stupid choices behind bars stabbing people up on units serving his shit so besides those two idiots I've yet to truly describe anything that's what u were baseing ur argument on me about right?

You throw out names of 'gangs' like you're counting the alphabet.  Talk about all the growshows you allege to be working. Telling us where you grew up, lived, and where your family lives.  Hell, you even posted your facebook to this very thread.  You're a complete idiot, and if you actually are involved in any of this shit, you're some dumb disposable kid.  You're being played, and it's both sad and funny that you think you're anything but a chump.  But we really all know you're just full of shit, because you even said here in this thread, on one of your many other accounts, that you were just playin' and making all this up.

But here's the thing.  I grew up in these areas too, and I do know people.  But, I'm not going to say fuck all about them, what they do, or who they associate with.  I'm certainly not going to implicate myself in any of their dealings, or any of the dealings I may have had of my own in the past. 

u know what else is funny tho I'm in my early 20's and I've probay pushed more cash then your entire familys income in there life times including your grandparents this summer alone I had a volume of around 200k plus
Sure thing bro.  Prove it.  Post a pic with my handle written on a piece of paper in front of '7stacks in a rubber band of 20s'.

your a fucking peasent and from your stereotypically knowledge from the looks there's dam well good reason u probably don't understand half the shit I say cause for someone who says I'm not about this and that and can't seem to get his geography correct the only no body ic is you so listen to when the teacher talks  cause your obviously very ignortant on the subject matter "drops the mic" I'm finished  with this son

LOL, keep trying bud.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:48:56 PM

u probably don't understand half the shit I say

While I have no beef with either of you, it might be worth pointing out that some punctuation and perhaps a remedial class in English grammar might lead to you being able to express yourself in an understandable manner.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:49:19 PM

I'm glad to see that many more coins were dumped after the attempted pumps on Friday and today when the idiots come over here to start whatever it is they hope to accomplish.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:02:37 PM

I'm glad to see that many more coins were dumped after the attempted pumps on Friday and today when the idiots come over here to start whatever it is they hope to accomplish.

Cryptsy 24h volume 0.86 BTC
Bittrex 24h volume 0.98 BTC

Cryptsy is dying so they desperately need to keep Bittrex from delisting XPY (0.2 BTC average daily volume requirement).
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:47:46 PM

It's fucking insane that Garza hasn't been arrested yet.
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

It's fucking insane that Garza hasn't been arrested yet.
he prob afraid of prison ATM with the amount of enemy's he has
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:06:21 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 09:16:15 PM by Shinta_dekay1911

hey what's that I couldn't make sence of u in all being a bitch after I said meetup Thursday by all means keep blowing hot air out your mouth
Unfortunately I don't live in BC anymore, and I'm certainly not flying back to the lower mainland to shit kick some pinner white kid who thinks he's hard.

tbh someone seems bitter or gots a case of the hates bitch please u talk like u know something about the game but u seem also to only reguragitate shit that sheep think they know
How ironic.

of said game u probably some broke ass hoodlum hoodrat who's nevr seen ten pounds or held 27grand or 2 racks and 7stacks in a rubber band of 20s or sold a zip zone game ounce z card or w.e it is you'd like to call it
See, you've heard/read so much shit you don't even know what you're talking about.  Speaking of regurgitation: Ten P? 27G?  You're so out of it you don't even realize that you're playing in the kiddy pool.  How cute.

sure I can be heat bag but I've yet to once ever hand out my address attach individual names to places and etc as such unless u count my buddie hill but I'd say he's already quite well fucked and willy Whiteside has made quite the stupid choices behind bars stabbing people up on units serving his shit so besides those two idiots I've yet to truly describe anything that's what u were baseing ur argument on me about right?

You throw out names of 'gangs' like you're counting the alphabet.  Talk about all the growshows you allege to be working. Telling us where you grew up, lived, and where your family lives.  Hell, you even posted your facebook to this very thread.  You're a complete idiot, and if you actually are involved in any of this shit, you're some dumb disposable kid.  You're being played, and it's both sad and funny that you think you're anything but a chump.  But we really all know you're just full of shit, because you even said here in this thread, on one of your many other accounts, that you were just playin' and making all this up.

But here's the thing.  I grew up in these areas too, and I do know people.  But, I'm not going to say fuck all about them, what they do, or who they associate with.  I'm certainly not going to implicate myself in any of their dealings, or any of the dealings I may have had of my own in the past.  

u know what else is funny tho I'm in my early 20's and I've probay pushed more cash then your entire familys income in there life times including your grandparents this summer alone I had a volume of around 200k plus
Sure thing bro.  Prove it.  Post a pic with my handle written on a piece of paper in front of '7stacks in a rubber band of 20s'.

your a fucking peasent and from your stereotypically knowledge from the looks there's dam well good reason u probably don't understand half the shit I say cause for someone who says I'm not about this and that and can't seem to get his geography correct the only no body ic is you so listen to when the teacher talks  cause your obviously very ignortant on the subject matter "drops the mic" I'm finished  with this son

LOL, keep trying bud.

and ten p 27? When did I say that Rolf ten p if u got good connects try 17grand and that's after the end of Aug price changes before that 1650 unload 18-22 all day around before end Aug unload easy 1750-18 and high heat 2k med heat 16 low heat 13 keys are goin for 54atm and around 2013 prices of pacs were going for 900-1gnote then the feds came after mmra patient production licenses so people stopped growing cause they were making shit and heat then fast back forward prices have went back up and Justin truedeo and case Allard is still waiting on verdict some gangsters are doubeling down and some closing or going bak into the underground also part in with the prices jumping back up are that smugglers and east coast buyers so like I said growers are making cake ATM brokeing down in Ontario BC kush goes for 230-280 that's close to 38hun a p

Anyways I'm done with this clown he talks alot shit doesn't show n tell shit cause he's fake I just enjoy this shit doh u know what's Canadian fucks time shares we invest in grow ups up north Wink dekay out and if RCMP wana come kick n my door I got the mmra paper work ready to shove n there face and laugh at them all way out my door but not before I tell em to fix the door bitch ass nikkas this shits rl funny Bernie mack

These surrey pooks will take your life talking that shit in
 https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aI_xpyG1qxg shizzam! Door man pook he works on the point system if u catch my inside joke but srs giv him to many points he might just move the trap couch take shower and chase u but naked down king goerge Blvd with a knife like the t1000
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

This dekay person is hilarious,  when he posted "Least when dekay posts some hashing power it ain't fake ain't that the inside joke"

If he is referring to Garza's datacenter that's a fucking hilarious line.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:55:57 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 01:41:06 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

This dekay person is hilarious,  when he posted "Least when dekay posts some hashing power it ain't fake ain't that the inside joke"

If he is referring to Garza's datacenter that's a fucking hilarious line.
I honestly try BTW dropt were u at bro tell ur mom me and her can link up I'll giv her some points of side or down and she can suck my buddies dog off u lil scrub what u up in the hick towns now or something sucking dick on some camp job or u up in the eastcoast u lil cunt BTW u didn't seem to know the lowermianland very well if I was to judge and fall back on my criminal ability to profile I'd say u lived down here at one point for abit but I'd highly doubt u are from my neck of the woods why don't u Google whiterock or cloverdale and check what city there apart of were u think I'm going with this? Rolf nikka u ain't from surrey the only person actin is u and now ur goof trap mouth is closed why don't u come back talking some more smack on how I'm fake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverdale,_British_Columbia so apparently cloverdale is Surrey's town center even tho I'd think surrey central would be meh details
I guess whiterock broke up from surrey in 1954 w.e I nevr said I was from that lil posh area doh did i tbh I don't rl give fuck tho
  anyways lets get back to the facts I'm a internet e peen boy goof right and your Pablo Escobar's grandson or something? U got fat racks on racks and move crazy like slanging pacs like Ronald slangs big Mack's all I know about u is I've proved u wrong on all fronts and I'm still left with one question who fuck is u? And Im Left with one conclusion no one just another victim of Josh Garza did I tell u I dumped at 14 and went to watch a movie and buy a e cig n ps4 on boxing day I made quite alot profit from Mr scamo garza
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:38:56 AM

gonna try and put that thru google translate just for a shiggle...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:49:13 AM

What the bong did you just fucking say about me, you little stoner? I'll have you know I smoked the most ganja in my class at Washington State University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge when I get the munchies, and I have over 420 confirmed puffs. I am trained in lighting blunts in the rain and I'm the top stoner in the entire city of Seattle. You are nothing to me but just another joint. I will light you up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words bro. You think you can get away with selling that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dealers across the USA and your strain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bro. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crop. You're fucking baked, kid. I can smoke anywhere, anytime, and I can smoke blunts you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in one-hand smoking, but I have access to the entire hydroponic greenhouse of the Northwest and I will use it to its full extent to get high as a kite. I will spray bong water all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking blazed, officer.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2irq2yd.jpg why would I post a pic of ur handle on pce of paper with somthin nortious why so u can brag to ur lil hoodlum friends about shit ur not about and dam those clones look healthy were u liv bro btw wana see somthin rl cool gimmie sec place

http://tinypic.com/r/11ij1tw/9 that's a 7k oven I'm grabbing ten pounds of bag trim Friday I'm not sure if I ever posted the tower in here 5lb closed loop this thread might be about fraudulent people but I'm not one but I keep going back to blowing that how out ur mouth for Christ sake your 0 substance and exuses upon exuses fall boy that's more a coke\crack thing and it musta been people like me who made u flee the lower mainland like isis u lil bitch haha

Least when dekay posts some hashing power it ain't fake ain't that the inside joke
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:52:32 AM

Btw bitpop u should help dekay out n find me a decent motherboard and Intel 6core processor I'm thinking of building a new rig I was thinking Asus x99 grabbing a nvida ti 980 but then I heard about d12 issues
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:55:07 AM

UPDATE:  SEC is still actively collecting info....and sharing it with all other US federal agencies. 

It's being done thoroughly;  it's being done right.

It's slow as a M********F**********, esp for those of us with season tickets & front row seats to all the proceedings.

Since there's no more Grateful Dead, I'll just follow the Garza trials around the states.   Smiley

Stock up on popcorn.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:58:33 AM

Carlos is like a magnet for low integrity.  On his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlosGarzaUSP?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
This not very far down:

News from last week: U.S. files criminal charges against sellers of Jack3d, other supplements

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118

Quote from: the story in the link
The indictment also said there were a rash of liver injuries associated with the product OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula in late 2013, and several users needed liver transplants.

Good luck there Carlos.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:05:45 AM

Carlos is like a magnet for low integrity.  On his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlosGarzaUSP?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
This not very far down:

News from last week: U.S. files criminal charges against sellers of Jack3d, other supplements

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118

Quote from: the story in the link
The indictment also said there were a rash of liver injuries associated with the product OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula in late 2013, and several users needed liver transplants.

Good luck there Carlos.
haha are u fucking kidding me the scammer got scammed ha-ha lol u cant buy your health and wtf is with Carlos he's Pinner always trying act like he's built like some jersey shore faggot bahh fuck
Pages: « 1 ... 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 [2169] 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: