Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 [2202] 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

Business Description:   MINORITY OWNED BUSINESS

The fuck? Why is that even a thing?

You had me guessing the same thing, but it's a thing for sure:

https://www.sba.gov/content/minority-owned-businesses

That's RICH!  Pun intended.

Garzas are struggling Mexicans Homero & Tito Rodolfo when it's convenient (Hispanic Minority Biz benefits)
and they are Tesla Josh and Carlos when insinuating themselves into the world of legitimate business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:09:02 PM

There's a funny new thread. Paytards posting about the one year anniversary of XPY's launch. They are grateful for the "loyalty" of Paycoin's community and it's "talented people".  Roll Eyes
https://paycointalk.org/topic/1131/it-has-been-a-year-why-are-we-still-here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:03:59 AM

The fact that those idiots welcomed back Mr Coins with open arms after that shill kept preaching hold, hold, hold and they all did, did, did. The SEC will approve and XPY will go to the moon.  He's one of the main reasons those brain washed idiots stayed in the game for so long and lost so much money. He's a fuckin criminal and should be treated like one. I guess he's in like company with the rest carrying that scam coin trying to make themselves whole. There is no other reason for XPY to exist. It's a joke, plain and simple.

You go Mr Coins! Shill, shill, shill for the best coin in the universe. XPY to the moon! Is there a truly functional wallet yet? Or is that happening in one of the upcoming weekly forks? Every time it forks it seems to lose a prong.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:32:34 AM

The fact that those idiots welcomed back Mr Coins with open arms after that shill kept preaching hold, hold, hold and they all did, did, did. The SEC will approve and XPY will go to the moon.  He's one of the main reasons those brain washed idiots stayed in the game for so long and lost so much money. He's a fuckin criminal and should be treated like one. I guess he's in like company with the rest carrying that scam coin trying to make themselves whole. There is no other reason for XPY to exist. It's a joke, plain and simple.

You go Mr Coins! Shill, shill, shill for the best coin in the universe. XPY to the moon! Is there a truly functional wallet yet? Or is that happening in one of the upcoming weekly forks? Every time it forks it seems to lose a prong.

But, but... it's such an amazing community!  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
backintheday

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:07:47 PM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising. 
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos. 
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.
Josh, if you read this.  Know this.  I TOLD YOU SO. haha.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:37:10 PM

Good show.

Sounds like your family dodged a bullet there.

Is this in Friendswood, Texas?

Maybe you can assist us.

1. Who is his father? Is he alive? What is the story with him and their marriage, there is a note the mother lamenting a date which would have been their 25th Anniversary then ranting about drugs and alcohol.

2. What is the story with Homero's blond hair and blue eyes like his mother while all his brothers and his sister do not, while they definitely all look like their mother?

3. Did he meet Jessica in Friendswood and move to Vermont? I think I read that he moved to Vermont soley for the grants being issued for communications development.  Or did he move for some other reason with her?

4. What do you know about his relationship with Uncle Stu. Did he meet him in Vermont when he moved, perhaps when to the camp there? Or did he know him before some how? Half the story Homero tells is he grew up with Thomas Fraser and he was his best friend, now the other half is he moved when he married Jessica. But that Leland Gray High School is in Vermont. So did he go there with his family or his mother or his wife?

Any other inside old info always appreciated.

Are you still in Friendswood? What is the chatter there about their prodigal son?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:11:26 AM

*awkward silence*
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:27:54 AM

So is this why Carlos missed his court date in Vermont...

Because he is currently in jail in Texas???
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:34:38 AM

So is this why Carlos missed his court date in Vermont...
Because he is currently in jail in Texas???

http://www.co.cameron.tx.us/Inmates/?xwhat=DefName&xwith=garza

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:42:57 AM

Inquiring minds do not agree that is Carlos Rodolfo Tito Naturelle DUI Garza.

Earlier posts in this thread showed a bigger pic of this felonious wannabe.  He looks older & less scared & afraid than poor Tito.

Edit:  NICE pic enlargement!   Thanks.  Easier for some of us reading-impaired folks.

Has Tito even been in Texas between Vermont misdemeanors?

What is the consensus here?  Is that him?

Huh
wpstudio

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:08:49 AM

I just figured that those giant ears were a dead giveaway
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:37:34 AM

Definitely not the same Carlos Garza.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 06:10:01 AM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising. 
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos. 
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.

nice story, but do you have any proof?

backintheday

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

Good show.

Sounds like your family dodged a bullet there.

Is this in Friendswood, Texas?

Maybe you can assist us.

1. Who is his father? Is he alive? What is the story with him and their marriage, there is a note the mother lamenting a date which would have been their 25th Anniversary then ranting about drugs and alcohol.
A: Not sure who his father is. When I knew Josh he never really spoke about him/knew much about him.  He was raised my multiple different stepfathers and other deadbeats.

2. What is the story with Homero's blond hair and blue eyes like his mother while all his brothers and his sister do not, while they definitely all look like their mother?
A: He has a different father from the others.  I know that.  As to why he picked up on her genetics and the others didn't.  Couldn't tell you.  I knew him but I'm not a scientist. Smiley

3. Did he meet Jessica in Friendswood and move to Vermont? I think I read that he moved to Vermont soley for the grants being issued for communications development.  Or did he move for some other reason with her?
A: Yes he met Jessica in Friendswood.  He had a long relationship with a girl who is now my sister in law.  When they broke up he met Jessica. Then ended up moving to Vermont with her family.  They sort of "took him in" due to his home life being a complete wreck. (also, he may have had ulterior motives)

4. What do you know about his relationship with Uncle Stu. Did he meet him in Vermont when he moved, perhaps when to the camp there? Or did he know him before some how? Half the story Homero tells is he grew up with Thomas Fraser and he was his best friend, now the other half is he moved when he married Jessica. But that Leland Gray High School is in Vermont. So did he go there with his family or his mother or his wife?
A: If you are referring to Stuart Frazer, then the only thing I can say there is that he also took advantage of him.  To my knowledge he didn't know him until he moved to Vermont.  I'm not sure about the Thomas Fraser thing. (I wasn't "friends" with Josh, just Carlos)  He definitely moved to Vermont with his then GF now Wife.

Any other inside old info always appreciated.
A: I will do some thinking and see what I can think of.

Are you still in Friendswood? What is the chatter there about their prodigal son?
A: I just moved back to the vicinity when I got out of the Marine Corps. No one person in Friendswood probably even remembers this Dbag. 

I know a lot of your questions weren't answered to the specifications that you probably would prefer.  Sorry.
backintheday

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:41:10 PM

What kind of proof would you like Favdesu?

Also, that mug is NOT Carlos.  It is a Carlos.  But not the one that yall hate for no reason.

The thing about Carlos is he was raised in the same crappy situation.  No good father figures low income home.  5 brothers and sisters.  He's had his troubles.  But he isn't intentionally devious.  I know %100 that whatever Josh had going on, Carlos had no knowledge.  He was in a rough spot and just moved up there to take that job from Josh.  Josh hired him because he was in a tight spot and needed a job quick.  So, Carlos, being good at sales was hired, trained up, and let loose.  No one at the company (lower level/sales) knew what was going on.  They didn't know the technical side of the issue.  Shoot, I'm fairly intelligent and I'm still not %100 sure of what the hell is going on with the whole situation.  I've got the gist of what Josh did wrong, but I'm no expert on it.  So to think that Carlos, who has 0 experience in the computer/technical/data field, knew what was going on is ridiculous.  He got screwed over and lost money just like everyone else. 

And big deal he got a DUI.  I SHOULD have about 10 of them, I'm just lucky and never got caught.  However I no longer drive after drinking.  (Thanks Uber)

I'm telling yall right now, yall are barking up the wrong tree with Carlos.  He's got nothing to do with it and you're wasting your time with it.  Even the SEC doesn't want anything to do with him.  They just want him to testify against Josh. 

wpstudio

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:03:43 PM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising.  
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos.  
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.
Josh, if you read this.  Know this.  I TOLD YOU SO. haha.

yall are barking up the wrong tree with Carlos.  He's got nothing to do with it and you're wasting your time with it.

I don't think you know Carlos as well as you think you do... and this is coming from someone who had dealings with him in his "role" of salesman at GAW.  He is a shifty, backstabbing, and self-serving individual who is getting exactly what he dished out.  And there are many more that have dealt directly with Carlos and HAVE testified to his shady dealings.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

And big deal he got a DUI.  I SHOULD have about 10 of them, I'm just lucky and never got caught.  However I no longer drive after drinking.  (Thanks Uber)

Well thanks Uber indeed, one more idiot off the roads.

And you should know that Carlos didn't merely "DUI". He rolled a car on Main St in Brattleboro. That is kind of a big deal.

https://www.facebook.com/brattleboro.police/posts/808147635939011

DUI with crash
Carlos R. Garza, 28, of Brattleboro SGT Warner On 4-23-15 Brattleboro Officers responded to South Main St. at the intersection of Valgar St. regarding an overturned motor vehicle. Subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Carlos R.…

http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_27994469/police-log

April 23

• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to the intersection of South Main Street and Valgar Street for the report of a single motor vehicle crash. As a result, Carlos R. Garza, 28, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
backintheday

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:55:23 PM

I KNOW JOSH GARZA PERSONALLY.  I've known him since we were kids.  I haven't had any contact with him in years, however.  I just randomly stumbled across an article today about him and was not in the least surprised by everything I'm reading about him.  I've been reading things about him for the last 9 hours.  Not one bit of any of it is surprising.  
Since I've known him he has been the most conniving, evil little shit.  I've literally never met anyone as terrible a person as him.  He will screw over anyone to make a buck or to receive recognition.  Quite literally.  Look what he is doing to his brother, Carlos.  
Josh is an evil narcissist.  Carlos, on the other hand was always a good kid.  Got caught up with some bad times in life and was desperate for a job.  Having great people skills Josh hired him.
Here's what happened (in my opinion) Josh didn't tell anyone about what he was doing.  Including his brother.  He lured them in with false hopes of money and success. (that's what he does) then when you're out in the cold looking for help he leaves you there, broke, while he sells everything off and moves to Dubai.  Josh is a nightmare.  What's funny is that I contacted him a few years ago. Probably about 2012.  I told him he was a scumbag.  He was a narcissist.  And that his shit was going to catch up to him.  I told him what goes around comes around.  I told him all about how he screwed over me, my friends, my family, and his family.  And that one day.  It was all going to come crashing down.  I love reading everything I'm reading about him today.  This is fantastic.  I'm so glad his life has been destroyed.  I'm also glad he met Jessica and moved away.  He could have become my brother-in-law.  ewww.
Josh, if you read this.  Know this.  I TOLD YOU SO. haha.

yall are barking up the wrong tree with Carlos.  He's got nothing to do with it and you're wasting your time with it.

I don't think you know Carlos as well as you think you do... and this is coming from someone who had dealings with him in his "role" of salesman at GAW.  He is a shifty, backstabbing, and self-serving individual who is getting exactly what he dished out.  And there are many more that have dealt directly with Carlos and HAVE testified to his shady dealings.

I hear you. Everyone has opinions of someone I guess.  And I do know him very well.  Trust me. 
 But shady dealings don't make you a criminal.  A dick head, sure.  But salesmen gotta make money too.  And I never said he wasn't a shady salesmen.  However, to sit there and think that he knew anything that was going on is ridiculous.  If so.  Why did the SEC on charge Josh and not Carlos and all the other salesmen?  Just my personal opinion.  If you got screwed by Carlos, that sucks.  He could be a dick head sometimes.  Never said he was an angel.  I just said he wasn't in cahoots with Josh.
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:03:43 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 05:30:17 PM by Shinta_dekay1911

Can't say I feel sorry for the oh his family grew up in poverty story and you shouldn't be mad at them despite being involved in the scam shit shit dekay grew up in surrey age 7 my mother a respected hells angel biker bitch only to see her downfall and our family break apart when my biological dad took me away in hefty court battle I was in grade one and she gave up in life diagnose with hep c from a blood transfusion fusion from the Arkansas blood from the prison inmates from the Clinton administration when my second sister was born only to c her wither and become a junkie on herion  hep c was a death sentace in the 90s then my bio dad live with him till age 11 my new step mom didn't want me instead wanted a kid of her own so I got abused cold shower locked up starved my gangster mom nevr did this to me then by time I was 11 my mom was so far gone from loseing me she was way beyond the drugs so I landed in fostercare bounced from home to home eventual my step dad married my mom saved her life reunited with my family way later in my adult years I grew up in the hood of surrey hanging out in whalley Newton the hood is the other half of my family I've lived on my own since age 17 I'm 23 like I giv a fuck about some scammer pos with no morale compass I'd peel back Carlos finger tips just to c if he knew were Josh was unlike kids these days cutting up there arms posting pics for attention I nevr did that disgusting shit and I have no sympahy in my heart for it I grew up in a war zone literally surrey cops sirens u can hear them all nyt long we had another shooting outside kinggoerge two days ago and I'd rather jump off the portman bridge then be a squid goof like the Garza family I was raised to be solid always have my homies back and fuck with my family I kill u and if someone does you a solid appreciate it
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:25:02 PM

Josh Garza always "make money" really? You mean "Always scam people"? Cheesy
He is shaking his vagina! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 [2202] 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: