Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 [2170] 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376887 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:56:12 AM

OK....so I'm reading this super-goofy article https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-your-family-this-thanksgiving/

and there pops up Scott Fargo, with a short bio about what an accomplished writer/editor he is ---  chock full of typos & grammatical errors!

WTF is he doing on that page, anyway?

Here's the blurby blurb:

" I am a disabled former Systems Admin, computer tech, business manager enjoying crytpocurrencies. I am the Editor in Chief of Bitcoin.com and Bitcoinist.net. Being able to help others has allowed me to an outlet to the world and to share my passion that is Bitcoin. I am deeply involved in the mining ecosystem and physical coins, It fascinates me how it has brought people from all over the world together into a tight knit supportive community with commerce and tech. "

@TalonTech1 on twitter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:21:45 AM

U know when people said and cried sympathetically leave Josh's family out of this how about that time Josh asked everyone to invite our friends and family into his scam we all know we're dekay stood on this fuck his family
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:32:08 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 08:46:03 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

necroing old shit it's funny u remember when that guy was buying paycoin cheap as he said while his wife was at work and he was wondering exactly how much she needed for gas hahaha so many people got raped by not dumping when I did rolf
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:56:46 AM

Carlos is like a magnet for low integrity.  On his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlosGarzaUSP?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
This not very far down:

News from last week: U.S. files criminal charges against sellers of Jack3d, other supplements

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118

Quote from: the story in the link
The indictment also said there were a rash of liver injuries associated with the product OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula in late 2013, and several users needed liver transplants.

Good luck there Carlos.

oh my god. great find again.

but I doubt he used that garbage, he's just a scammer and only cares to rip people off.

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:26:19 AM

Carlos is like a magnet for low integrity.  On his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlosGarzaUSP?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
This not very far down:

News from last week: U.S. files criminal charges against sellers of Jack3d, other supplements

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118

Quote from: the story in the link
The indictment also said there were a rash of liver injuries associated with the product OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula in late 2013, and several users needed liver transplants.

Good luck there Carlos.
haha are u fucking kidding me the scammer got scammed ha-ha lol u cant buy your health and wtf is with Carlos he's Pinner always trying act like he's built like some jersey shore faggot bahh fuck

Nah, looks like he was shilling for them, probably on commission.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:40:25 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:29:12 PM by Paul Revere

OK....so I'm reading this super-goofy article https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-your-family-this-thanksgiving/

and there pops up Scott Fargo, with a short bio about what an accomplished writer/editor he is ---  chock full of typos & grammatical errors!

WTF is he doing on that page, anyway?

Here's the blurby blurb:

" I am a disabled former Systems Admin, computer tech, business manager enjoying crytpocurrencies. I am the Editor in Chief of Bitcoin.com and Bitcoinist.net. Being able to help others has allowed me to an outlet to the world and to share my passion that is Bitcoin. I am deeply involved in the mining ecosystem and physical coins, It fascinates me how it has brought people from all over the world together into a tight knit supportive community with commerce and tech. "

@TalonTech1 on twitter.

Nice word salad there , Scott. U R qwite tha wrighter.  Roll Eyes

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I was just thinking about that in relation to this saga yesterday. Specifically, I was trying to picture the Matlack thanksgiving. *Voice acting for Adam's part today provided by Ned Flanders:

Happy Family (voice provided by Matlock)"Soooo, Adam, where is all of our life savings? Is the "GAWsuit" coming to court soon, or what? We would kind of like our million dollars back."

Adam: "Ahhhh, gee , no, gais. Thus far we have tentatively set the "lawsuit" up here in Texas, to make sure that if we were to win a judgement , we would not be able to collect. Then, by golly, we had around 475+ GAW fraud victims sign a document stating that they give up their right to sue GAW/Garza on their own. Next, D. Allen Shinners hired myself and the star witness for us, Joe Mordica, thereby calling into question Joe's motives about any testimony he may give and pretty much destroying any credibility it would have. We are now thinking about hiring us one of these "lawyers" because people are getting suspicious about what the Fudge™ is going on. Not sure if waiting 8 months to actually hire a lawyer is long enough though, we are going to just pencil that one in and maybe talk to one Soon™. OK everyone. Let's eat! I don't have much time, I am heading over to Garza's for my second dinner and some football and beerskis after"  Cool

Happy Family: "So no lawsuit. Perfect. That's just perfect as all get out."

If this were my family there would likely be some words in that exchange that would offend the precious delicate little ears of Paycoiners like Krumz.  Wink

Ya, right. As if the whole "Family and friends" put up $500,000 ~ $1,000,000+ (I have heard different numbers bandied about- correct me if I am wrong) to get the  (3?) Prime Controllers and hundreds of thousands of XPY to fill them that Adam originally had has a shred of believability. SUUUUUURE, buddy. Let's see you put your hand on a Bible and swear to that. Preferably, in a courtroom. Adam, have your "Family and friends" asked you if you have even bothered to file a police report alleging this huge crime yet? No? Where I come from (Earth), people would call the police and ask to file criminal fraud charges when such a massive fraud crime was committed against them. It lends weight to the civil case, if nothing else. I can assure you that all of my friends and family would DEMAND that it be done as well. If I tarried or refused, they would do it themselves, and most likely they would name you as probably being involved somehow.

To my knowledge,  Adam Matlack has not filed a criminal complaint against GAW or his BBFL, Josh Garza. Gee, I wonder why? Cost? Zero dollars is such a huge sum to pick up the phone and put your tax dollars to work and at least put some heat on Garza, right? And time. What , with all of those important Paycoiner scams projects he is involved in it would be hard to find 15 minutes to fill out a formal complaint, for sure.  Roll Eyes I suspect the actual reason has to do with there not being investors at all and Adam would have to file a false police report if he were to state that there were. A felony. These police fellas also have a habit of asking those darned pesky questions, you know. They just "might" ask for the names of the investors and such so they could fill in the report and file it. No, no police report, because Adam had no mystery investors and did not lose anything. Quite the contrary.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:16:39 PM

So no lawsuit to squeeze the final blood out that gawlet turnip club?

This space not for rent...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:24:08 AM

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

There's as much hope as in any other shit coin. Sell now and get some pennies, and look for better investments or keep on wasting your time and money.

and here lies the problem in crypto..

Scam goes down all hell breaks loose.
Victims are left sitting there with worthless crap ponzi tokens.

i smell community take over  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:58:17 AM

So no lawsuit to squeeze the final blood out that gawlet turnip club?

fuddish! 

Who need's a "LAWSUIT?"

Paycoin GAWSUIT FTW!!!!!!111@!
ladrx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:30:08 AM

Fuck you and your dead chickens, Krumz, no one gives a shit - fuck off.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:25:26 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:44:26 AM by Paul Revere

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

There's as much hope as in any other shit coin. Sell now and get some pennies, and look for better investments or keep on wasting your time and money.

i smell community take over  Roll Eyes

And with Paycoin they actually planned and announced ahead of time the "community takeover" designed to deflect blame from the fraudsters and that it would be Garza's old BBFL, highschool buddy Adam Matlack, who- by sheer coincidence mind you-  after not being in collusion with Garza to implement the exit plan for this fraud scheme- had somehow decided to convince a group of family and friends to invest $1,000,000 in Paycoin. No deal what so ever. Seriously. If you are so naive as to believe that ridiculous bullshit story/narrative put forth by the fraudsters, that is. I personally think that Garza employed Matlack to play the part of the savior for after the marks started to wake up to the fact that Garza was just ripping them off, and payed him in advance with the "Prime Controllers". See? No Garza? "Totally Legit Shitcoin Now". Right. More like the shittiest, in your face , rob you fucking blind and kick you in the balls and laugh about it shitcoin fraud scheme EVER.

* And then of course, to have the audacity to pre-plan a fake lawsuit to fuck most of the lawsuits heading the fraudsters way through total skullduggery and betrayal of trust by the "moral compass of the Paycoiners", D, Allen Shinners. When I think about what these scumbags are pulling, it really makes me want to fucking puke. Q: Are we not men? A: We are DEVO (De-evolution). Our so called "society" is now approaching a point where any rat that has the audacity to fuck the other rats is given a pass. Lets hope that we are not quite there yet and these fucking degenerate creeps pulling this fraud operation get to experience at least some shade of what a human being would consider justice.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:42:53 AM

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

And with Paycoin they actually planned and announced ahead of time the "community takeover" designed to deflect blame from the fraudsters and that it would be Garza's old BBFL, highschool buddy Adam Matlack, who- by sheer coincidence mind you-  after not being in collusion with Garza to implement the exit plan for this fraud scheme- had somehow decided to convince a group of family and friends to invest $1,000,000 in Paycoin. No deal what so ever. Seriously. If you are so naive as to believe that ridiculous bullshit story/narrative put forth by the fraudsters, that is. I personally think that Garza employed Matlack to play the part of the savior for after the marks started to wake up to the fact that Garza was just ripping them off, and payed him in advance with the "Prime Controllers". See? No Garza? "Totally Legit Shitcoin Now". Right. More like the shittiest, in your face , rob you fucking blind and kick you in the balls and laugh about it shitcoin fraud scheme EVER.

* And then of course, to have the audacity to pre-plan a fake lawsuit to fuck most of the lawsuits heading the fraudsters way through total skullduggery and betrayal of trust by the "moral compass of the Paycoiners", D, Allen Shinners. When I think about what these scumbags are pulling, it really makes me want to fucking puke. Q: Are we not men? A: We are DEVO (De-evolution).

You give garza far too much credit for intelligence. I dont think he had layers of prepared people and exit plans. He just had a scam designed from the start and thought he could run away and nobody would pursue him. Garza isnt smart enough....
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:49:09 AM

* And then of course, to have the audacity to pre-plan a fake lawsuit to fuck most of the lawsuits heading the fraudsters way through total skullduggery and betrayal of trust by the "moral compass of the Paycoiners", D, Allen Shinners. When I think about what these scumbags are pulling, it really makes me want to fucking puke. Q: Are we not men? A: We are DEVO (De-evolution).

You give garza far too much credit for intelligence. I dont think he had layers of prepared people and exit plans. He just had a scam designed from the start and thought he could run away and nobody would pursue him. Garza isnt smart enough....
he was smart enough cause he pulled it off and did walk away who's pursuing him
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:56:41 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 12:51:19 PM by Paul Revere

Oh, i have no doubt that Garza is not the mastermind behind the exit plan. No, I think all Garza is good at is bullshitting people and taking their money.  I am, however, certain that Garza and the GAWGang did actually hire a lawyer at some point. BUT, instead of being a crack legal firm to attack Coinfire and Mike Johnson, Homero actually took Jesse Pinkman's advice and hired a Criminal lawyer (Tough Love time- You guys SUCK at peddling Meth Roll Eyes), who whipped their fraud operation into shape sometime around  ~ March- right when Homero was on Hashtalk bragging about hiring some high priced attornies to go after the detractors- primarily Mike Johnson.  A lie rolls off of the tongue and is more convincing when there is a tiny grain of truth in the middle of a big puss filled pearl of lies. This Criminal lawyer advised these fucking clowns on how to clean up this fraud operation so that they have a chance of actually keeping the loot and staying out of prison. The GAWsuit is a HUGE part of this plan. Think about it- the GAW/ Paycoin fraudsters went from fucking morons using Google Email to run their criminal scheme to something close to a face to face criminal operation pretty much overnight.

ladrx

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:39:22 PM

Saw this on Reddit. It gives me great joy to imagine that this is Homero.

When you spend all your rent on a tesla...

https://www.reddit.com/r/simpleliving/comments/3ucitr/when_you_spend_all_your_rent_on_a_tesla/

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:40:45 AM

Saw this on Reddit. It gives me great joy to imagine that this is Homero.

When you spend all your rent on a tesla...

https://www.reddit.com/r/simpleliving/comments/3ucitr/when_you_spend_all_your_rent_on_a_tesla/

Does it count for josh? He spent everyone elses rent on a tesla Smiley.

O wait didn't he receive his as a gift from Elon Musk as a personal present?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 01:07:49 AM

He regifted it to Uncle Stu. So it must be the Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald having his lunch in that car.

Or perhaps ex Vice Chairman?

Because if you try to find any mention of Stuart Fraser on cantor.com... it's as if he never existed.

http://www.cantor.com/public/aboutus/sfraser.html - 404
https://archive.is/wPZxs - still there a couple of months ago

http://www.cantor.com/public/aboutus - no Stu
https://archive.is/bnjaS - still Vice Chairman a couple of months ago

His LinkedIn page seems to be gone too. Can't be an accident, some cleanup going on.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stuartafraser - Profile Not Found
https://archive.is/Uc0Gx - old copy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:14:01 AM

He regifted it to Uncle Stu. So it must be the Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald having his lunch in that car.

Because if you try to find any mention of Stuart Fraser on cantor.com... it's as if he never existed.

His LinkedIn page seems to be gone too. Can't be an accident, some cleanup going on.

Oh absolutely. From Cantor's wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_Fitzgerald

"Stuart Fraser, the Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, was a partial owner of the company GAW Miners.[19] In September, 2014, the company raised approximately $48,000 by selling a special edition of their Hashlet product (Remember Hashlets) that was to have all income donated to the 9/11 Memorial Fund.[20] Only $10,000 was donated to America's 9/11 Foundation, with GAW Miners claiming the rest was given to unnamed charities.[21][22]"

And poof.. all mention of him on the interwebz is now gone.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:35:41 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 01:51:12 AM by Paul Revere

"Stuart Fraser, the Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, was a partial owner of the company GAW Miners.[19] In September, 2014, the company raised approximately $48,000 by selling a special edition of their Hashlet product (Remember Hashlets) that was to have all income donated to the 9/11 Memorial Fund.[20] Only $10,000 was donated to America's 9/11 Foundation, with GAW Miners claiming the rest was given to unnamed charities.[21][22]"

And poof.. all mention of him on the interwebz is now gone.  Tongue

WOW.  This is a major development.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:48:15 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 01:08:55 PM by Xian01

Kinda sad. I'm guessing Stu won't be sending Josh a Christmas Card this year. Josh slaughtered his whale like a Japanese fisherman.

Pages: « 1 ... 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 [2170] 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: