Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:43:07 PM

But . . . Butttttttt

MY PRECIOUS METLAS 10% UNDER SPOT GUARANTEED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!

Cry

It has to be real! The guy posted pictures pulled from APMEX's site directly!

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry *cries in denial*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:53:10 PM

Everyone was a 'fan boy' during the p&d's  Roll Eyes

Yes, defend your fearless fudshit leader minion.

The difference here is that he claimed never to be one , and lied about it, and then started an entire hate thread to cover it all up.

LIES!!!!!

You are trying to start another altcoin? Yep, you sound like the person I want to give my BTC to. What's your address, I want 5000 of whatever you are selling. I'm gonna be rich!!

He is a Bitstone sockpuppet. It's a Paycoin clone, including the obvious scam part.

I see that Paul is back to his same boring comments.  It is a "sockpuppet" for ..... and I also see that Suchmoon thinks everyone is a shill. 

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF. 

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

BitStone is not directly related to GAW but has been started by one of Hashtalk regulars Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17 and borrows heavily from the "business model" - promising discounted merchandise, partnerships, etc.

So it took you and your crew 40+ pages to say what you just stated in 1 paragraph.  Why could you not say exactly what you said above and not bombard people with endless amounts of shit. 

The funny part is that your "crew" on this thread is bitching about the few pages of posts in the last 24 hours, imagine if it was 40+ pages of the same thing over and over.

Why is there 40+ pages of nonsense posted on another thread by the "GAW Crew"?  The answer is in the paragraph above by Suchmoon, he associates Bitstone with GAW. 

Well if "Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17" was associated with GAW and deserves to be punished it only makes sense that Suchmoon gets punished as well for defending GAW and indirectly causing others to lose money through the scheme of JG.  Of course that will not happen on this thread from the "GAW Crew" because suchmoon is a hero here. 

If what I have stated is false, by all means show me.  I can certainly show how Suchmoon posted on like the 3rd page of the other thread and within a few days Paul Revere, Owlcatz, Peonminer etc were all posting.

So please spare me the bullshit comments like the following:
"And keep bringing your cronies over to gang up" - Cryptobuds
"Everyone was a 'fan boy' during the p&d's  Roll Eyes" - Peonminer
"He is a Bitstone sock puppet." - Paul Revere

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Maybe you guys need to think about that, I hope they look into Suchmoon and Companies actions on this thread and take appropriate action.  Josh is already fried, he has no hope of getting off (thank god), but the way suchmoon et al are hellbent on attacking and harassing people is uncalled for and is a crime of humanity.

Not to mention the numerous laws broken on this thread, I am certain Josh's lawyer will have a field day with that, I only hope they do not eliminate the evidence that was posted in an illegal way.

I will be happy to show legal precedence that shows that posting stolen emails is illegal and punishable by law.  I read the claims that the emails were obtained because good ol homero left his computer on, but that doesn't negate the fact that the emails were stolen.  If a person leaves their door open, it does not mean you can walk in and steal their shit.

Left his computer on? Didn't the dickhead run mail through that google mail service and incorrectly set his permissions so it was public so I fail to see how that is illegally obtaining. Its like me putting pictures and documents up on my own ftp and setting permissions to public and not expecting someone to see it.

Josh was not a victim... he was incompetent and his investors were his victims. Don't detract from that.

This is what happened, user account GAWNeedsToBeStopped had posted a number of emails between Josh and this Rishab guy and then internal emails between Carlos and Josh about Rishab that showed that Josh was more or less just interested in getting as much money out of him as he could and didn't really give a shit about him.  They are still on pastebin and you can find them with a search.  Those emails had been out for a while when coinbrief wrote a story about it.  So that story had kicked up some talk on hashtalk.  So PCFan posted to hashtalk that he had proof that those first leaked emails were fake.  The proof he eventually posted was a purported email from Rishab to Josh saying that he (Rishab) did not know what the previous emails were about and that he had not purchased any primes and whatever the hell else from Josh and was just a normal customer with a few paycoins.  The email that PCFan posted was directly forwarded from Josh (the "genius" at work, keep that part in mind).  

I looked at the pastebin (since deleted) of that email from Rishab that seemed to be asking what all the FUD was about and noticed it looked like it was in a distribution list or something (I believe this is because it truly was forwarded by Josh to PCFan).  It said something towards the bottom like "you are receiving this email because you are subscribed to blah, blah, blah. To unsubscribe send an email to blah, blah, blah).  Anyway, based on that I thought I would try and subscribe so all I had to do was send an email to 'josh+subscribe@geniusesatwork.com' and low and behold I got an email back asking me to confirm to join

And then boom, I was reading Josh's emails in my browser.  At the time I thought it was basically a google group and I had subscribed to it without realizing it was actually Josh's emails.  In restrospect I would say that whoever setup the emails for GAW was asked to set it up so that a moron (Josh) could get them easily forwarded to other email addresses because he was using so many different ones.  So they were setup with this subscription option.  I soon discovered that I could use the link to the group without logging in to anything.  So, since it was entirely public I went ahead and posted the link in this thread (or the old GAW thread whichever it was).  Very soon after that, GAWNeedsToBeStopped dropped 3 or 4 more links to groups containing more of Josh's emails from other addresses.

So basically they were all setup to be public and they were all setup with subscription services so that anyone could join them by sending a simple email asking to subscribe.  The entirely public links were posted to this (or the old) thread and everyone started reading them.

Finally, sensei has noticed me  Grin

So glad to see progress being made by the SEC... Hopefully the criminal component follows soon after.

Oh and regarding the derail attempts, anyone who can't see that Suchmoon was INSTRUMENTAL in revealing the GAW scam and outing Josh Homero "Ponzlets" Garza, is a fucking fool. Hell, I would even argue that Suchmoon was more instrumental in uncovering this scam than I was by leaking all of those emails early on. Haha, I can't help but laugh thinking back at those who called the emails fake (even scam muggle himself)... Then everyone had to go Google the term "DKIM signature".

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:57:02 PM

BitStone is not directly related to GAW but has been started by one of Hashtalk regulars Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17 and borrows heavily from the "business model" - promising discounted merchandise, partnerships, etc.

So it took you and your crew 40+ pages to say what you just stated in 1 paragraph.  Why could you not say exactly what you said above and not bombard people with endless amounts of shit.  

The funny part is that your "crew" on this thread is bitching about the few pages of posts in the last 24 hours, imagine if it was 40+ pages of the same thing over and over.

Why is there 40+ pages of nonsense posted on another thread by the "GAW Crew"?  The answer is in the paragraph above by Suchmoon, he associates Bitstone with GAW.  

Well if "Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17" was associated with GAW and deserves to be punished it only makes sense that Suchmoon gets punished as well for defending GAW and indirectly causing others to lose money through the scheme of JG.  Of course that will not happen on this thread from the "GAW Crew" because suchmoon is a hero here.  

If what I have stated is false, by all means show me.  I can certainly show how Suchmoon posted on like the 3rd page of the other thread and within a few days Paul Revere, Owlcatz, Peonminer etc were all posting.

"Everyone was a 'fan boy' during the p&d's  Roll Eyes" - Peonminer
"He is a Bitstone sock puppet." - Paul Revere[/size]

Wow, that is very interesting, thank you for joining the discussion , and especially thank you for pointing out that Dr. Keith Harville was indeed hanging out on Hashtalk with cool guys like HellsGremlin , Who "Jokingly" threatened my life once (I am still laughing about that one- har!), and has since announced that he was a shill for Garza and the Coinstand operation, and also produced screens where he was soliciting Josh Garza to do dirty deeds for him and Josh asked him what he needed- but Hellsgremlin then says he totally did not get paid by Josh to do anything criminal, he insists. Thank you so very much in affirming the fact that Hellsgremlin and all of the other chumps working for Garza on Hashtalk were and still are Keith Harville's "friends". Speaking of Bitstone, I thought you might be interested in a great idea I have. I will quote a post from another thread to save you  the trouble of having to find it. My idea is about having Bitstone developer and owner of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal in Nashville, TN do a piece on Youtube where he appraises all of the items which are said to be "backing" and/or "incentives" for Bitstoines. I wouldn't worry about the incentives part perhaps making the Bitstone operation appear to be a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.

I wonder if the BitStone team has turned on their 3 Avalon miners to contribute .08 BTC per day for buy support, yet. At the current market price,  that's about 100 - 150 coins a day. I'm sure that massive buy support is going to send this coin to the moon soon.  Roll Eyes

It looks like buys are slowly rolling in too.

Awesome! Do you think it is an upswing because of my idea of having Bitstone developer Van McMinn , a reputable jewelry appraiser in Nashille, TN , who is listed as a co-creator of the Bitstones operation, do a Youtube bit with him giving appraisals of all of the items listed as backing/incentives (bait) to entice people to buy Bitstones? Reading your post, it looks like you did not see my idea mentioned, so I will do you the courtesy of quoting it here so you don't have to search for it. The idea about doing a Youtube appraisal for Bitstones , Gem Network style, is on the bottom.

I see Paul Revere is back and is posting more worthless information.  I am pretty sure his research skills are inadequate.  I will point some things out for people and unlike Paul I will not repost it 3-5 times.  

- Paul Revere must repost the same thing multiple times because his info is weak.  

- He is great at digging up unimportant info like his find with Mr. McMinn.  I am sure that info was posted on a previous thread and has not been posted on this thread.  Of course he has no REAL info about this coin to prove any of his theories and needs to dig up old info and MISREPRESENT it like he is so famous for doing.

- Paul fails to admit that his HERO Suchmoon that he faithfully follows got his ass kicked last night on the GAW thread.  It was great to witness it unfolding, here are the highlight of that exchange

Suchmoon was asked if he had ever been a GAW Fanboy

Suchmoon stated emphatically he had never been a GAW Fanboy

A document was revealed that showed suchmoon was not only a GAW Fanboy but was actually defending GAW

It was proven that Suchmoon is a liar

So Now Paul Revere must try and vindicate his leader.

See you guys later, I am off to the GAW thread.

Hi there. Back for another session? Great. I guess you missed my last couple of posts where I was inquiring about Bitstone developer Van McMinn , who is a highly reputable Jewelry Appraiser located in Nashville , TN. One thing in particular I am very interested in is having his own appraisal on the bait items and his public statement that he thinks that Bitstone is 100% legitimate, and not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemstone , which is in the process of being busted.

Since you obviously missed my last post, I will quote it here to save you the bother of finding it.

so what new for today ? besides the 20 pages since yesterday! lol

I am trying to get some answers from Bitstone dev Van McMinn about his opinion of the value of the various bait items being used to lure people into buying Bitstones, which I heve been assured is not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme very similar to Gemcoin, even though it appears very similar.I can't seem to get an answer from any devs at all concerning any questions I have about Bitstones, so I guess I just have to keep asking. According to Van Micminn's site for his business Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals, he is a highly qualified and reputable Jewelry Appraiser, so I would like to get his opinion about the items being offered for crazy low prices with Bitstones. His bio is impressive:
Van has been employed as a salesman, manager, buyer, designer and/or appraiser in the retail jewelry business since April 1981.  He graduated from Columbia Military Academy in Columbia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in History and earned the Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America in 1997.  His gemological training has been furthered by GIA-conducted advanced gemology classes including “Detecting Synthetic Diamonds” and “Pearl Grading.”  Through continuing education, examination and peer review of his work, he has become a Certified Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.  In March 2007 he completed classroom training and testing which earned the designation Certified Insurance Appraiser™ by the Jewelry Insurance Appraisal Institute; he also serves as member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee chapter of the GIA Alumni Association.  Since November 1999, he has worked full-time as an independent jewelry appraiser.

Sure sounds impressive.  He is even a member of NAJA, the National Association of Jewelery Appraisers. I wonder if Mr. Van MicMinn is going to wrangle some sort of certification  for Bitstones with the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. That would be totally awesome. I am sure they would be honored to have their name stamped on this operation which is totally not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.Maybe someone can ask them if Van McMinn has been working with them to certify Bitstones?  When this goes big, the NAJA is going to be so glad that Van McMinn got them on board. Unfortunately, there seems to be no devs around after last nights marathon rage session. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night. While he is here manning an ack ack gun with a sock puppet account ,shooting down all those pesky posters who have questions, maybe he can give us the answers about Bitstone that Keith can't seem to come up with as well.

You must be anxious to see Van McMinn publicly give an appraisal of the items being offered as bait for Bitstone, the coin he helped create. Think of the massive credibility boost. Seriously. Better stock up on dem ScamBones mr most likely either a dev sock puppet or a paid shill.

Hey! Here is an AWESOME idea! How about having Mr. Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Apraisers make a Gem Shopping Network style bit and put it on YouTube!  He can give his appraisal of the items that are the supposed backing and "incentives" (bait) for his Bitstone enterprise and announce his full list of accreditation and everything. It's perfect, really. Better stock up on dem ScamBones for the price swing when that happens, yo!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

So it took you and your crew 40+ pages to say what you just stated in 1 paragraph.  Why could you not say exactly what you said above and not bombard people with endless amounts of shit.  

Why is there 40+ pages of nonsense posted on another thread by the "GAW Crew"?  The answer is in the paragraph above by Suchmoon, he associates Bitstone with GAW.  

Well if "Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17" was associated with GAW and deserves to be punished it only makes sense that Suchmoon gets punished as well for defending GAW and indirectly causing others to lose money through the scheme of JG.  Of course that will not happen on this thread from the "GAW Crew" because suchmoon is a hero here.  

If what I have stated is false, by all means show me.  I can certainly show how Suchmoon posted on like the 3rd page of the other thread and within a few days Paul Revere, Owlcatz, Peonminer etc were all posting.

"Everyone was a 'fan boy' during the p&d's  Roll Eyes" - Peonminer
"He is a Bitstone sock puppet." - Paul Revere[/size]

Wow, that is very interesting, thank you for joining the discussion , and especially thank you for pointing out that Dr. Keith Harville was indeed hanging out on Hashtalk with cool guys like HellsGremlin , Who "Jokingly" threatened my life once (I am still laughing about that one- har!), and has since announced that he was a shill for Garza and the Coinstand operation, and also produced screens where he was soliciting Josh Garza to do dirty deeds for him and Josh asked him what he needed- but Hellsgremlin then says he totally did not get paid by Josh he says. Thank you so very much in affirming the fact that Hellsgremlin and all of the other chumps working for Garza on Hashtalk were and still are Keith Harville's "friends". Speaking of Bitstone, I thought you might be interested in a great idea I have. I will quote a post from another thread to save you  the trouble of having to find it. My idea about having Bitstone developer and owner of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal in Nashville, TN do a piece on Youtube where he appraises all of the items which are said to be "backing" and/or "incentives" for Bitstoines. I wouldn't worry about the incentives part perhaps making the Bitstone operation appear to be a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.

I wonder if the BitStone team has turned on their 3 Avalon miners to contribute .08 BTC per day for buy support, yet. At the current market price,  that's about 100 - 150 coins a day. I'm sure that massive buy support is going to send this coin to the moon soon.  Roll Eyes

It looks like buys are slowly rolling in too.

Awesome! Do you think it is an upswing because of my idea of having Bitstone developer Van McMinn , a reputable jewelry appraiser in Nashille, TN , who is listed as a co-creator of the Bitstones operation, do a Youtube bit with him giving appraisals of all of the items listed as backing/incentives (bait) to entice people to buy Bitstones? Reading your post, it looks like you did not see my idea mentioned, so I will do you the courtesy of quoting it here so you don't have to search for it. The idea about doing a Youtube appraisal for Bitstones , Gem Network style, is on the bottom.

I see Paul Revere is back and is posting more worthless information.  I am pretty sure his research skills are inadequate.  I will point some things out for people and unlike Paul I will not repost it 3-5 times.  

- Paul Revere must repost the same thing multiple times because his info is weak.  

- He is great at digging up unimportant info like his find with Mr. McMinn.  I am sure that info was posted on a previous thread and has not been posted on this thread.  Of course he has no REAL info about this coin to prove any of his theories and needs to dig up old info and MISREPRESENT it like he is so famous for doing.

- Paul fails to admit that his HERO Suchmoon that he faithfully follows got his ass kicked last night on the GAW thread.  It was great to witness it unfolding, here are the highlight of that exchange

Suchmoon was asked if he had ever been a GAW Fanboy

Suchmoon stated emphatically he had never been a GAW Fanboy

A document was revealed that showed suchmoon was not only a GAW Fanboy but was actually defending GAW

It was proven that Suchmoon is a liar

So Now Paul Revere must try and vindicate his leader.

See you guys later, I am off to the GAW thread.

Hi there. Back for another session? Great. I guess you missed my last couple of posts where I was inquiring about Bitstone developer Van McMinn , who is a highly reputable Jewelry Appraiser located in Nashville , TN. One thing in particular I am very interested in is having his own appraisal on the bait items and his public statement that he thinks that Bitstone is 100% legitimate, and not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemstone , which is in the process of being busted.

Since you obviously missed my last post, I will quote it here to save you the bother of finding it.

so what new for today ? besides the 20 pages since yesterday! lol

I am trying to get some answers from Bitstone dev Van McMinn about his opinion of the value of the various bait items being used to lure people into buying Bitstones, which I heve been assured is not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme very similar to Gemcoin, even though it appears very similar.I can't seem to get an answer from any devs at all concerning any questions I have about Bitstones, so I guess I just have to keep asking. According to Van Micminn's site for his business Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals, he is a highly qualified and reputable Jewelry Appraiser, so I would like to get his opinion about the items being offered for crazy low prices with Bitstones. His bio is impressive:
Van has been employed as a salesman, manager, buyer, designer and/or appraiser in the retail jewelry business since April 1981.  He graduated from Columbia Military Academy in Columbia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in History and earned the Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America in 1997.  His gemological training has been furthered by GIA-conducted advanced gemology classes including “Detecting Synthetic Diamonds” and “Pearl Grading.”  Through continuing education, examination and peer review of his work, he has become a Certified Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.  In March 2007 he completed classroom training and testing which earned the designation Certified Insurance Appraiser™ by the Jewelry Insurance Appraisal Institute; he also serves as member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee chapter of the GIA Alumni Association.  Since November 1999, he has worked full-time as an independent jewelry appraiser.

Sure sounds impressive.  He is even a member of NAJA, the National Association of Jewelery Appraisers. I wonder if Mr. Van MicMinn is going to wrangle some sort of certification  for Bitstones with the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. That would be totally awesome. I am sure they would be honored to have their name stamped on this operation which is totally not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.Maybe someone can ask them if Van McMinn has been working with them to certify Bitstones?  When this goes big, the NAJA is going to be so glad that Van McMinn got them on board. Unfortunately, there seems to be no devs around after last nights marathon rage session. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night. While he is here manning an ack ack gun with a sock puppet account ,shooting down all those pesky posters who have questions, maybe he can give us the answers about Bitstone that Keith can't seem to come up with as well.

You must be anxious to see Van McMinn publicly give an appraisal of the items being offered as bait for Bitstone, the coin he helped create. Think of the massive credibility boost. Seriously. Better stock up on dem ScamBones mr most likely either a dev sock puppet or a paid shill.

Hey! Here is an AWESOME idea! How about having Mr. Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Apraisers make a Gem Shopping Network style bit and put it on YouTube!  He can give his appraisal of the items that are the supposed backing and "incentives" (bait) for his Bitstone enterprise and announce his full list of accreditation and everything. It's perfect, really. Better stock up on dem ScamBones for the price swing when that happens, yo!

well all that information about mr. Van McMinn is very interesting. seems like Van McMinn is really involved in Bitstone which is an offshoot of ponzicoin (eeh paycoin  Grin) from a GAW disciple. i guess the strategy used in reproducing a working ponzi is in high demand
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:06:46 PM

So it took you and your crew 40+ pages to say what you just stated in 1 paragraph.  Why could you not say exactly what you said above and not bombard people with endless amounts of shit. 

Why is there 40+ pages of nonsense posted on another thread by the "GAW Crew"?  The answer is in the paragraph above by Suchmoon, he associates Bitstone with GAW. 

Well if "Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17" was associated with GAW and deserves to be punished it only makes sense that Suchmoon gets punished as well for defending GAW and indirectly causing others to lose money through the scheme of JG.  Of course that will not happen on this thread from the "GAW Crew" because suchmoon is a hero here. 

If what I have stated is false, by all means show me.  I can certainly show how Suchmoon posted on like the 3rd page of the other thread and within a few days Paul Revere, Owlcatz, Peonminer etc were all posting.

"Everyone was a 'fan boy' during the p&d's  Roll Eyes" - Peonminer
"He is a Bitstone sock puppet." - Paul Revere

Dear Kieth, you're the one butthurt about this perceived "association". I'm simply stating facts. You are borrowing from Garza's business model - that's not my fault. For some reason you think that imaginary partnerships and Coinstand-like discounts will work this time even though this model thoroughly failed for Paycoin. Again, not my problem. What riled you up the most though was the 46% bag. Apparently that's a sore spot for you. Can you tell us why? Preferably in your own thread as you've done enough off topic crap here.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

I know it is hard to fathom that there are many people that dislike you, so I will make this clear.  I do not like you and I am not Keith. 

As far as being on topic, did you or did you not deny being a GAW Fanboy? 
Did you ask for proof showing you as a GAW Fanboy? 
Was that proof given to you?

Conclusion: Suchmoon is a liar and tries to cover up that he actually defended GAW at one point in time.  I am sure that in the first 2000 pages of this thread it was not mentioned that you actually DEFENDED GAW and thereby ultimately caused others to get scammed.

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:27:34 PM

Cleanup on aisle GAW needed.  A small glass of butt-hurt has been dropped and we need a cleanup on forum aisle GAW.  Also of note, the Blue Light Special on Aisle 3 begins in 5 minutes.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

I know it is hard to fathom that there are many people that dislike you, so I will make this clear.  I do not like you and I am not Keith. 

Conclusion: Suchmoon is a liar and tries to cover up that he actually defended GAW at one point in time.  I am sure that in the first 2000 pages of this thread it was not mentioned that you actually DEFENDED GAW and thereby ultimately caused others to get scammed.

I don't care if you like me or not, and I prefer to call you "Kieth", sue me.

Your "proof" was a post in early 2014 where I offered advice to a GAW customer. I made a lot of posts like that, you're just too lazy to go digging I guess. The advice actually was to self-host the miners and not use GAW hosting, so how exactly did that cause anyone to get scammed?

But I do like how you wiggled out of your 10 BTC bounty by latching onto the "fanboy" train. That's pure Garza style, offering bounties you can't pay.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:35:32 PM

Cleanup on aisle GAW needed.  A small glass of butt-hurt has been dropped and we need a cleanup on forum aisle GAW.  Also of note, the Blue Light Special on Aisle 3 begins in 5 minutes.

It's actually a massive flood of butthurt spilling over from aisle BitStone. There is no cleaning up of that. Nuke from orbit might help.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:43:20 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:47:30 PM

looks like your nn matches the land you live in . hey wheres your buddy vertoe-cheese?.... or wtf his  name is.
comes in, spews his drivel and leaves. rude bastard. ahh well... i gotta shiggle anyway....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:51:01 PM

Your "proof" was a post in early 2014 where I offered advice to a GAW customer. I made a lot of posts like that, you're just too lazy to go digging I guess. The advice actually was to self-host the miners and not use GAW hosting, so how exactly did that cause anyone to get scammed?

I think you were actually defending GAW in that post.  If you defended GAW then you essentially promoted GAW which in turn caused people to get scammed later.

What is of consequence here is that you emphatically denied ever being a GAW fanboy/promoter and then asked for proof.  That proof was then given to you.   

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:51:08 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

As I said, pussying out. Post a thread in Scam Accusations, post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC and we'll go from there.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:53:56 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

i guess you are pretty new to BTCtalk. information here is pretty free
why are you interested in suchmoon? is she selling a product to the public like some people?
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:56:28 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

i guess you are pretty new to BTCtalk. information here is pretty free
why are you interested in suchmoon? is she selling a product to the public like some people?

Is "she" - hhhmmm interesting

edited to add the following- Suchmoon is not selling anything I am aware of, the problem with suchmoon (and Paul Revere) is they think they have a free pass to harass and bully people. 

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

I think you were actually defending GAW in that post.  If you defended GAW then you essentially promoted GAW which in turn caused people to get scammed later.

What is of consequence here is that you emphatically denied ever being a GAW fanboy/promoter and then asked for proof.  That proof was then given to you.   

That's all in your head. Giving advice <> defending <> promoting <> fanboy <> scamming. You can stretch one or two of these definitions if you like, but unless you can find me saying "buy hashlets 'cause they're gawsome" you're wasting your time.

Now promising a 10 BTC bounty and then backing out - that's lying.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:05:23 PM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen

LOL. Please. Go on...
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

That's all in your head. Giving advice <> defending <> promoting <> fanboy <> scamming. You can stretch one or two of these definitions if you like, but unless you can find me saying "buy hashlets 'cause they're gawsome" you're wasting your time.

Now promising a 10 BTC bounty and then backing out - that's lying.

I love the fact you are trying to redirect the fact that you lied by using the 10 btc bounty.  I would need to not post that thread for it to be considered a lie, I do not recall the timeframe being mentioned in my post  nor do I recall ever making a "promise".  

So what I see from your post is this-
1 - Redirecting the emphasis from you lying to the bounty
2 - Misrepresenting and altering the facts about the bounty to put more emphasis on point number 1

Having said that, I do not want one of your ignorant comebacks like "see he is a liar and will not post the bounty..etc"  and try to redirect the simple point that you are a LIAR so I will give you a timeframe and make the promise you have insinuated I made already (another lie from suchmoon)

I "promise" to post a bounty in the next 72 hours.  

Pages: « 1 ... 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: