Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

THe $14 dump was real!  $800 here

yes i dumped twice as well...went in for a third time and got burnt slightly when the imaginary floor of Garza the ass clown caved in under the pressure of too many lemmings jumping up and down in joy. Still made $$$$$  Cheesy So long and thanks for all the btc, Garza you batty boy!

I wouldn't have touched hashlets or paycoin with a 10 foot pole and I will tell you this now: Everyone who's bragging about the money they made by participtating in the Paycoin scam is either a moron or a fucking asshole. If you really made money with this, at least show some honor now and donate the blood money to charity. Because if you don't do that, you are the same disgusting scum as Garza.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:11:09 PM

THe $14 dump was real!  $800 here

yes i dumped twice as well...went in for a third time and got burnt slightly when the imaginary floor of Garza the ass clown caved in under the pressure of too many lemmings jumping up and down in joy. Still made $$$$$  Cheesy So long and thanks for all the btc, Garza you batty boy!

I wouldn't have touched hashlets or paycoin with a 10 foot pole and I will tell you this now: Everyone who's bragging about the money they made by participtating in the Paycoin scam is either a moron or a fucking asshole. If you really made money with this, at least show some honor now and donate the blood money to charity. Because if you don't do that, you are the same disgusting scum as Garza.

Well, now that's quite a stretch. Sounds like you are a bit pissed off. Sorry if you were a bagholder, so were many of us - There is nothing wrong with getting our money back is there, you seem to be all about justice, but when it's not in your favor the rest of us are assholes? Hey now, get off your high horse and see it for what it was - Shit Coin Trading. Ya know, people do it to, like ... Ya know.. actually MAKE money, scam or not - in fact, I'm guessing most people who mined or traded paycoin really didn't give two fucks about this bullshit, it was just another pump and dump coin. It even made Ryan PUmper's daily picks once before he got banned.   Roll Eyes

Feel free to donate your own money to charity, but either way, get over it man - it was well over a frigging year ago now.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

Well, now that's quite a stretch. Sounds like you are a bit pissed off. Sorry if you were a bagholder, so were many of us

Maybe your reading comprehension is poor, so I will explain it to you again: I never touched paycoin nor hashlets, because the scam was obvious and it would have been stupid and/or unethical to participate in it.

- There is nothing wrong with getting our money back
Wrong. The fact that you fell for an obvious scam does not mean you get to steal from others. Stay away from scammers and shitcoins, and if you made money by trading in a shitcoin and participating in a scam, then don't fucking brag about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:36:48 PM

Well, now that's quite a stretch. Sounds like you are a bit pissed off. Sorry if you were a bagholder, so were many of us

Maybe your reading comprehension is poor, so I will explain it to you again: I never touched paycoin nor hashlets, because the scam was obvious and it would have been stupid and/or unethical to participate in it.

Wrong. The fact that you fell for an obvious scam does not mean you get to steal from others. Stay away from scammers and shitcoins, and if you made money by trading in a shitcoin and participating in a scam, then don't fucking brag about it.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:46:07 PM

Oh give Franz a break, he's just in a bad mood (I think). April 1 is coming, hopefully bringing enough entertainment to cheer everyone up.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:47:01 AM

Hashlets were confusing. I was trying to figure out how gawtards figured it out. For fake mining it was very complicated. I guess I couldn't figure out how to set it to mmpool, hence the scam. I just wanted 10ghs free. I still don't know wtf waffle pool was and why gawtards chose it. It didn't even exist, why would they mine there? Demand slush or something.

The worlds first digital miner!

World's First Digital Image Miner

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

.png

So .png was actually an abbreviation for "profit not guaranteed"?   Wink

Nah, it stands for Ponzi, not genuine.

Prick named Garza paycoined naive gluttons.

Punch N Gut

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:57:14 AM

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:09:34 AM

Hi there.

I just wanted to remind everyone here to watch the amazing "Hashking Final Submission" video again. It stands the test of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vB8D-SRMI

PS: I am not to be held responsible for loss of hearing, ear cancer or other medical problems caused by following this link.

and you know king scammy ass homero lets out  a big old snotty guffaw when he plays that pile of crap gag-me-with-forklift video.

literally the most cringeworthy crypto content on youtube. wtf

I hope they play that in its entirety at his court case as exhibit a Smiley, a lot of people will need therapy after that and im sure the judge will be lining up to cup homeros balls
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:26:38 AM

Hashlets were confusing. I was trying to figure out how gawtards figured it out. For fake mining it was very complicated. I guess I couldn't figure out how to set it to mmpool, hence the scam. I just wanted 10ghs free. I still don't know wtf waffle pool was and why gawtards chose it. It didn't even exist, why would they mine there? Demand slush or something.

Remember how josh was going to offer bitcoin staking proof of stake at a later date? and rayguns!!!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:47:01 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 08:38:58 PM by sirazimuth

Homero's
Assinine
Scheme to
Hoodwink
Loser's
Earnings
Totally

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3506

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:46:09 AM

Hi there.

I just wanted to remind everyone here to watch the amazing "Hashking Final Submission" video again. It stands the test of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vB8D-SRMI

PS: I am not to be held responsible for loss of hearing, ear cancer or other medical problems caused by following this link.

and you know king scammy ass homero lets out  a big old snotty guffaw when he plays that pile of crap gag-me-with-forklift video.

literally the most cringeworthy crypto content on youtube. wtf

and the anti garza is sidehack. <- seriously.. pretty much all that garza purported to stand for sidehack so far is.

look folks garza was SO OBVIOUSLY a scam/ponzi it sets new standards in absurdity.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

I am inclined to agree with Franz_Huber.  It was obvious to anyone with a couple of brain cells that something wasn't quite right at the very beginning of the hashlet thing.  suchmoon started the very first thread asking questions right out of the gate and was pointing out red flags to anyone who bothered to think at all about it.  I had purchased hardware from gaw before that but I also never touched the hashlets.  Even in the very beginning of the hashlet craze when there was so much hype it looked to me like someone could probably jump in and make some money as long as they got out quick but I agree with Franz, only an asshole would have done so (if they believed it to be a scam, as I did).  So I think it is actually fair to say that idiots and assholes were the biggest population of investors.  Because generalizations are, generally speaking, bound to have exceptions, I will allow for some few investors who may not fully qualify as either but probably that group is pretty small (I know some people had hosted hardware that wound up going down the hashlet rabbit hole so they obviously didn't choose to be involved for example).
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Homer's big day is 1 week away.

I see it yet again is another Friday, aside from being April Homero day. Starting to think the lawyers select Friday's then whine to the Judge they can't make it, can they please have another extension.

Now what is this about then:

Filed: 3/25/2016, Entered: None

Admission Pro Hac Vice

Request

pro hac vice

(proh hock vee-chay) prep. Latin for "this time only," the phrase refers to the application of an out-of-state lawyer to appear in court for a particular trial, even though he/she is not licensed to practice in the state where the trial is being held. The application is usually granted, but sometimes the court requires association with a local attorney.

Interesting I wonder if it is that smug POS "Dave" the in-house counsel who knew full and well what was going on and guided Homero accordingly. Does for trial really mean that, or is it another delay tactic. Bring in that loser, like at 11:59 pm Thursday March 31st then plead with the judge for more time in order for him to get "associated with a local attorney"?

Roll Eyes

Homero and his "soon"  tricks yet again  Cheesy

Doesn't really matter, sooner or later Homero's time will come.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:10:00 PM

Lot of live activity today, two more entries:

PACER 20 Filed: 3/25/2016, Entered: None

Sealed Motion

Request 

PACER 19 Filed: 3/25/2016, Entered: None

Sealed Motion

Request

Very interesting:

A motion to seal is a formal request that is submitted to the court to prevent evidence and transcripts related to a specific court case from being available to the general public. An attorney who is licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the case is heard usually initiates a motion of this type, although many jurisdictions will allow private citizens to file the motion through a court clerk. A court request to seal records is common in many situations, especially when the welfare of a minor could be adversely impacted if the court records were made readily available to the general public

boo hoo  Cry  Like Homero Jr and Jr'ette won't find the dirty deeds on the internet...forever....

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:16:34 PM

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

Damn it keep doxing

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:45:59 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 08:57:16 PM by sirazimuth

Damn it keep doxing

hell yeah! that acronym nonsense was getting tired. plus i got the day off cuz apparently some religious dude died and came back to life.....
 Roll Eyes

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:43:32 PM

Lot of live activity today, two more entries:

PACER 20 Filed: 3/25/2016, Entered: None

Sealed Motion

Request 

PACER 19 Filed: 3/25/2016, Entered: None

Sealed Motion

Request

Very interesting:

A motion to seal is a formal request that is submitted to the court to prevent evidence and transcripts related to a specific court case from being available to the general public. An attorney who is licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the case is heard usually initiates a motion of this type, although many jurisdictions will allow private citizens to file the motion through a court clerk. A court request to seal records is common in many situations, especially when the welfare of a minor could be adversely impacted if the court records were made readily available to the general public

boo hoo  Cry  Like Homero Jr and Jr'ette won't find the dirty deeds on the internet...forever....

Big fucking surprise:

03/25/2016   18    MOTION for Attorney(s) Marjorie J. Peerce to be Admitted Pro Hac Vice (paid $75 PHV fee; receipt number 0205-3944165) by Homero Joshua Garza. (Attachments: # 1 Affidavit of Marjorie J. Peerce)(Grudberg, Michael) (Entered: 03/25/2016)
03/25/2016   19    SEALED MOTION to Extend Time to Respond to Complaint by Homero Joshua Garza. (Grudberg, Michael) (Entered: 03/25/2016)
03/25/2016   20    SEALED MOTION to Seal Motion to Extend Time to Respond to Complaint by Homero Joshua Garza. (Grudberg, Michael) (Entered: 03/25/2016)
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:31:55 PM

Damn.  Delay tactic for sure.

Quick checking, indeed Michael is admitted to Connecticut while Marjoree isn't. Got to think though this means he's in for the trial of his life.

http://www.ballardspahr.com/people/attorneys/grudberg-michael.aspx

http://www.ballardspahr.com/people/attorneys/peerce-marjorie.aspx

So what the fuck have they been doing now months on end.  Surely Michael could have taken it to trial? Maybe they have been trying to negotiate something privately and it has all failed, and it is now show-time and the bigger gun is need to take it to trial?

hahaha - awesome, whatever it is it is costing someone a fucking fortune. Keep dragging it out bitches.

There will be no escape for Homero. The .gov wants and will get its pound of flesh!
Pages: « 1 ... 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: