Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 [2252] 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:35:50 AM

pretty sure that fuck-nut is now known as MriON. no joke  Grin
oh god these scams would be funny with out the human suffering part. i dont really care about the random "investor" who lost few months of pay but i draw the line at life savings of a dying person

Scams are never funny. Not even if you were robbed of just $1.

Losing $1 is ok, a pain, but it's ok.

Investing and losing $1 is again ok, but disappointing.

Being robbed of $1 is a crime. The amount doesn't matter, it's the intent that counts.

I hope one day JG does see the inside of a courthouse and that justice is done.

If you're the real mr-coins don't you think being so wrong you should just shut your mouth and watch future crypto just go by without your opinion? How many people did you call fudders and how many did you likely influence with your excitable crap and twitter messages like is paycoin on the verge of sec approval?

Hint : Ionomy or whatever the fuck it is is the same old shit rehashed. Josh Garza or not replace the figurehead its the same shit. In your best interests i think you should fade back a little and not screw more people around. You were instrumental in your cries of fud and twitter messages.
Ion is complete and utter a fuck up. Some shitty web games etc wow.. i don't promote voxels but at least they "appear" and i mean it loosely to be making something.

Aside from that those ion loser should just make a gaming platform and use one of the many existing coins to integrate with it... dgb, hyper etc. They make a coin because they want control and to milk the morons more. If you can't see that then there is no hope. Use this opportunity to grow.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:38:02 AM

Just because I was wrong, and I lost a ton of money, that does not mean I have no right to speak.

I was wrong. I paid for it. A lot of people were wrong. They paid for it.

There is one person that has paid nothing yet. JG.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:42:00 AM

Just because I was wrong, and I lost a ton of money, that does not mean I have no right to speak.

Well a lot of people were right but you constantly called them fudders and said they should be forum banned.

Are you saying that in the future if someone makes such a statement that based on your past record then you probably should give them the benefit of doubt then and not call them fudders?

Or are you saying call them fudders again and be wrong then say again say you made mistakes...?

Im just curious. Im assuming you'd err on the side of caution and say the fudders aren't fudders anymore and their opinion should be considered.. i.e. on the ion forum if someone was to question it you'd support their right of comment without calling them a fudder?

Is this correct?

and no you are wrong there is many people.... mordica, matlack all of team xpy that actually did nothing in dev time etc.. unless you think josh was the brains of it all hahaha and no others are guilty of anything Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

Also just to note your comments do influence people.. thats why its social media. So you were wrong as well and "some other" people paid for it too. Its a responsibilitiy thing.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:48:24 AM

Well a lot of people were right but you constantly called them fudders and said they should be forum banned.

Are you saying that in the future if someone makes such a statement that based on your past record then you probably should give them the benefit of doubt then and not call them fudders?

Or are you saying call them fudders again and be wrong then say again say you made mistakes...?

Im just curious. Im assuming you'd err on the side of caution and say the fudders aren't fudders anymore and their opinion should be considered.. i.e. on the ion forum if someone was to question it you'd support their right of comment without calling them a fudder?

Is this correct?

Unfortunately the communities became polarised and it almost became a war between who was right and who was wrong. Ego took over for many on both sides, many were left hoping they were right. I was one of those. An expensive lesson.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:54:51 AM

Is this correct?

Unfortunately the communities became polarised and it almost became a war between who was right and who was wrong. Ego took over for many on both sides, many were left hoping they were right. I was one of those. An expensive lesson.

Wtf its like ring around the rosy word games. That wasn't the question. The question was

"If someone posted like they did on xpy paycoin talk whatever again saying it was just a full of shit coin and stated info would you again call them a fudder or give them the right of benefit of doubt and not call back on them"

answer?

Your last comment just danced around and said some shit about noise in a community and wars with right and wrong like you were trying to equalise and justify actions. No everyone chooses their side. Don't take this polarising crap when you make a comment you are commiting to it and have complete 100% accountability there is no but i did this because of this and there was that so its understandable i acted as i did.

So again.. answer the above question no foreplay just get to the action and answer it succinctly.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:55:16 AM

Also just to note your comments do influence people.. thats why its social media. So you were wrong as well and "some other" people paid for it too. Its a responsibilitiy thing.

I use social media like everyone else. I post/tweet/share what I am doing, just like everyone else. That's what social media generally is.

To accept twitter users (and there were a lot of them) share the responsibility of JG really eases the load off JG.

For me, JG is 100% responsible for his intent to steal.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:57:33 AM

I use social media like everyone else. I post/tweet/share what I am doing, just like everyone else. That's what social media generally is.

To accept twitter users (and there were a lot of them) share the responsibility of JG really eases the load off JG.

For me, JG is 100% responsible for his intent to steal.

You gave him power... so therefore he is not 100% share of responsibility. The fact that you cannot accept that you played any part even in a small fraction just shows you cannot take any responsibility in any of your actions... o i didn't know i was going to get fat drinking 100 litres of cola a day its cokes fault with their advertising.. i thought i'd just be happy on the beach like in their ads so i told everyone else the same.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:06:17 AM

You gave him power... so therefore he is not 100% share of responsibility. The fact that you cannot accept that you played any part even in a small fraction just shows you cannot take any responsibility in any of your actions... o i didn't know i was going to get fat drinking 100 litres of cola a day its cokes fault with their advertising.. i thought i'd just be happy on the beach like in their ads so i told everyone else the same.

It's what scammers do. They use people, the steal from victims. He was a particularly clever scammer.

I am not the only one who believed in the scam. My mistake cost me dearly.

But don't make the mistake of thinking it makes him less of a criminal. He doesn't deserve that.

He deserves no less than 100% full responsibility for his criminal intent.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:11:12 AM

It's what scammers do. They use people, the steal from victims. He was a particularly clever scammer.

But don't make the mistake of thinking it makes him less of a criminal. He doesn't deserve that.

I don't think him less of a criminal he is 100% a criminal. You evaded the questions yet again.. lets try again.

1. If someone comes and accuses ion of being the same, gives an explanation will you again out them as a fudder then if it goes the same state what you are now or would you give benefit of the doubt and give them right to speech and acknowledge.

2. You share some responsibility for passing on and promoting or do you deny that.

Pretty easy questions but you all seem hell bent on just moving the blame 100% and acting like lost sheep.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:13:36 AM

I don't think him less of a criminal he is 100% a criminal. You evaded the questions yet again.. lets try again.

1. If someone comes and accuses ion of being the same, gives an explanation will you again out them as a fudder then if it goes the same state what you are now or would you give benefit of the doubt and give them right to speech and acknowledge.

2. You share some responsibility for passing on and promoting or do you deny that.

Pretty easy questions but you all seem hell bent on just moving the blame 100% and acting like lost sheep.

I am giving you my time sincerely which of course I do not have to do.

1. I learnt a lot from my mistakes. It's what happens in life. I will not call anyone a FUDder. I have learnt to consider that they might be right.

2. I am responsible for my own BTC. Everyone else is responsible for theirs. I did not give anyone investment advice. Anyone who chose to follow me into my terrible investment did it through their own choice. If they do not blame themselves for it then they have learnt nothing from the experience.

Mistakes are ok. It's what helps us grow and become wiser. We just have to try to make less of them as time goes on.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:16:59 AM

Mistakes are ok. It's what helps us grow and become wiser. We just have to try to make less of them as time goes on.

I am giving you my time sincerely which of course I do not have to do.

1. I learnt a lot from my mistakes. It's what happens in life. I will not call anyone a FUDder. I have learnt to consider that they might be right.

2. I am responsible for my own BTC. Everyone else is responsible for theirs. I did not give anyone investment advice. Anyone who chose to follow me into my terrible investment did it through their own choice. If they do not blame themselves for it then they have learnt nothing from the experience.

You don't have to give time true but i'm betting that you came here from comments against you to justify it so in a way you are giving time you feel you have to do.

Finally you answered 1 of 2 questions.

I suggest in future for all your twitter posts you start stating something to the extent of don't take this as investment advice. You could also add that you have been wrong in the past to ensure people don't take it 100% as promotion.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:21:17 AM

You don't have to give time true but i'm betting that you came here from comments against you to justify it so in a way you are giving time you feel you have to do.

I suggest in future for all your twitter posts you start stating something to the extent of don't take this as investment advice. You could also add that you have been wrong in the past to ensure people don't take it 100% as promotion.

I like to post charts and my own Technical Analysis. Sometimes I am right, sometime I am wrong. Just like everyone else.

Check out my recent twitter posts. I have learnt a lot. Anyone who takes investment advice from Twitter will lose. So people need to either educate themselves or alternatively you have to find a way to convince many hundreds (or thousands) of other crypto twitter users to add disclaimers to their tweets too.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:21:37 AM

O and just to clarify he wasn't a particularly smart scammer. With his shit of amazon and target approved one needed to simply google

xpy target
paycoin target
amazon paycoin
amazon xpy

to realise he was full of shit... or if you want to get technical

cantor xpy
cantor paycoin

There was nothing on those searches that in any way indicated it.. and its 100m dollar bullshit. Josh wasn't clever. Greedy people like yourself wanted him to be right to jump the next huge bitcoin train.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:23:28 AM

I like to post charts and my own Technical Analysis. Sometimes I am right, sometime I am wrong. Just like everyone else.

Check out my recent twitter posts. I have learnt a lot. Anyone who takes investment advice from Twitter will lose. So people need to educate themselves or alternatively you have to get many hundreds (or thousands) of other twitter users to follow your advice also.

Awesome.. make a twitter post stating that anyone that takes advice from twitter will lose. Also state on twitter people need to educate themselves. But of course one wouldn't do that on twitter would they? But when you want twitter followers you aren't going to state that aren't you... your advice and comments you want to gather followers with. fair call i'd say wouldnt you agree?
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:31:57 AM

Check out my recent twitter posts. I have learnt a lot. Anyone who takes investment advice from Twitter will lose. So people need to educate themselves or alternatively you have to get many hundreds (or thousands) of other twitter users to follow your advice also.

Awesome.. make a twitter post stating that anyone that takes advice from twitter will lose. Also state on twitter people need to educate themselves. But of course one wouldn't do that on twitter would they? But when you want twitter followers you aren't going to state that aren't you... your advice and comments you want to gather followers with. fair call i'd say wouldnt you agree?

I'm careful about my tweets, in fact, you won't find anything that you could consider investment advice. I'm still posting my charts, i'm not always right, no-one is. (although there is not much room to write a disclaimer in every tweet)

I'm not sure what is the solution to all the other people tweeting out their charts and trades. Adding disclaimers is just not going to happen. IMO people need to see social media as it is, they need to understand not to believe everything they read on the internet. If they make investments based on tweets then they will sometimes lose. It's just a fact of life.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:38:02 AM

I hope this does the trick. Maybe i'll send this out weekly.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/722388304939872256
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:50:16 AM

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:28 AM

"We feel the Proof of Work (PoW) model is broken," said Mark' "We're seeing now with the large Bitcoin farms in China, the arms race has gotten to the point where mining is a zero sum game."

"By starting semi-centralized with ionomy.com"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ionomy-gaming-platform-seeks-entice-172602645.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

When your "people" can show such a fundamental lack of understanding of the mining process and then to pad out their excuse reason for steering away from it with the same twaddle Mr Ganza used, the alarm bells should have been ringing. That and the fact the team involved were incompetent with XPY, why would anyone ever believe they were going to be of any use in another "Coin" environment.

Chasing these rainbows may be fun, but the wake of destruction they leave behind is not quite so amusing.

With great power (and a lot of believing Twitter followers) comes great responsibility. It's not a choice, it's just the way things have developed, sometimes even cultured. To underestimate the power of the medium shows a lack of foresight or attention, quite possibly both. But this is easy to fix as I see some have recently tried to do Smiley

I strongly recommend Andreas book "Mastering Bitcoin" to understand the true fundamentals of what makes Bitcoin, Bitcoin. When you understand the technology in this way then your appreciation for Alts doesn't diminsh, but it does make you a whole heap more discerning when choosing to jump onboard a gravy train.

The ethics of it all? I'll leave for another day Wink

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:56:33 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 12:06:56 PM by Mr-Coins

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

The criminal JG must be very pleased to find his victims only consider him 50% responsible. He must be laughing holding the 100% of BTC he gained from the scam.

If your logic is correct, then every victim was complicit in the fraud. JG must be very happy with this analysis. Maybe he'll even use it in court as his defence, if it ever gets that far.

As for regular people who sold out at a profit - and there were a lot of them... I am truly pleased for them. They made a good trade and averted a complete loss. Unfortunately, I was not one of them. (although I wish I was)
Pages: « 1 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 [2252] 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: