Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

It may be, but it is also true. And of course a reasonable discussion is possible, but only after you admit that you actively participated in the XPY scam and now are actively participating in the ION scam. Until then, everything that comes from your mouth is either sh.i or diarrhea (including the part "I will only answer in another thread, on another forum, in another life, etc etc").

P.s. I'm willing to bet that you will spill more sh.t because the logic is correct and it's impossible to turn shit in anything else.

I can help a little, at the risk of repeating myself...

1) I actively participated in XPY as an investor. It turned out to be a scam. JG scammed me of ~300 BTC.
2) The other project (see other thread) I believe is not proven to be anything yet.
3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

1) Everybody that had 1 XPY at one time had participated as an investor, but not everybody participated in promoting the scam, only a few pieces of sh.t.
2) The same logic you had when actively promoting the xpy scam, you are doing the same thing again (because you are a piece of sh.t).
3) The logic stand, proven once again to be correct.

As a BCT "HERO" I can only imagine you were awarded that status for successfully not losing your password and email for 2 years. Well done Cheesy

THIS is BS discussion which is worthless and a waste of time. No wonder this thread is 2,290 pages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:05:09 AM

It may be, but it is also true. And of course a reasonable discussion is possible, but only after you admit that you actively participated in the XPY scam and now are actively participating in the ION scam. Until then, everything that comes from your mouth is either sh.i or diarrhea (including the part "I will only answer in another thread, on another forum, in another life, etc etc").

P.s. I'm willing to bet that you will spill more sh.t because the logic is correct and it's impossible to turn shit in anything else.

1) I actively participated in XPY as an investor. It turned out to be a scam. JG scammed me of ~300 BTC.
2) The other project (see other thread) I believe is not proven to be anything yet.
3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

1) Everybody that had 1 XPY at one time had participated as an investor, but not everybody participated in promoting the scam, only a few pieces of sh.t.
2) The same logic you had when actively promoting the xpy scam, you are doing the same thing again (because you are a piece of sh.t).

As a BCT "HERO" I can only imagine you were awarded that status for successfully not losing your password and email for 2 years. Well done Cheesy

THIS is BS discussion which is worthless and a waste of time. No wonder this thread is 2,290 pages.

And most important, not losing any BTC's (not even satoshis) to scammers like yourself. I always see them from a mile away and expose them.

You were shilling for XPY with this exact same words and atitude: "THIS is BS discussion which is worthless and a waste of time". You are doing the exact same thing! Case proven.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:13:16 AM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

And most important, not losing any BTC's (not even satoshis) to scammers like yourself. I always see them from a mile away and expose them.

You were shilling for XPY with this exact same words and atitude: "THIS is BS discussion which is worthless and a waste of time". You are doing the exact same thing! Case proven.

Your flawed logic and poor memory have likely not averted a single person from investing in a scam. How you execute your discussion will impact who will listen to you, or who will take you seriously. Learn the difference between logic and opinion, facts and feelings, objectives and subjectives.

I have faced many people here, many who have been hurt in some way or another and many who are angry and still pissed (I know I am) however, the conversation with you has been the first time I am compelled to press the "Ignore" button. This is not a consideration I take lightly. I listen to angry people, I like to listen to everyone (you see, I learned a lesson) however, i'm finding it hard to justify conversing with you. I hope there is something you have to say which might be of some value, but I fear I might be disappointed.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:25:36 AM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

Your flawed logic and poor memory have likely not averted a single person from investing in a scam. How you execute your discussion will impact who will listen to you, or who will take you seriously. Learn the difference between logic and opinion, facts and feelings, objectives and subjectives.

I have faced many people here, many who have been hurt in some way or another and many who are angry and still pissed (I know I am) however, the conversation with you has been the first time I am compelled to press the "Ignore" button. This is not a consideration I take lightly. I listen to angry people, I like to listen to everyone (you see, I learned a lesson) however, i'm finding it hard to justify conversing with you. I hope there is something you have to say which might be of some value, but I fear I might be disappointed.

Sure, then go ahead and ignore me. Same as you did with all the people that told you that XPY is a scam (you called them fudsters, BS, of no value, etc).. and it was sooo obvious!

You are doing the exact same thing all over again and I really don't think that you are so square. From here my conclusion that it is intentionaly and you are trully a piece of sh.t. Now press that ignore button already, you are exactly like hundrets before you, in a few days you will be gone.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

Sure, then go ahead and ignore me. Same as you did with all the people that told you that XPY is a scam (you called them fudsters, BS, of no value, etc).. and it was sooo obvious!

You are doing the exact same thing all over again and I really don't think that you are so square. From here my conclusion that it is intentionaly and you are trully a piece of sh.t. Now press that ignore button already, you are exactly like hundrets before you, in a few days you will be gone.

I'll try not to press ignore, just in case you have something useful to say. I haven't given up hope yet.

I've never heard of you before, you never tried to save me from the XPY scam.

So... using your logic... Is it YOUR fault I lost my BTC because you FAILED to save me?

I am open to reasonable discussion. Do not be held back by previous mistakes. Every day is a new day.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:38:09 AM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

I'll try not to press ignore, just in case you have something useful to say. I haven't given up hope yet.

I've never heard of you before, you never tried to save me from the XPY scam. So... using your logic... Is it YOUR fault I lost my BTC?

By all means, please go ahead. I don't spend to much time in a thread anyway. I am saying something very useful: ION is a scam with the same people (to be read pieces of sh.t) that were shilling for XPY, now shilling for it.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:41:27 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 11:52:30 AM by Mr-Coins

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

I've never heard of you before, you never tried to save me from the XPY scam. So... using your logic... Is it YOUR fault I lost my BTC?

By all means, please go ahead. I don't spend to much time in a thread anyway. I am saying something very useful: ION is a scam with the same people (to be read pieces of sh.t) that were shilling for XPY, now shilling for it.

Your statement is based on a total lack of any evidence, information, or anything at all - this not going to save a single person. Your "gut feeling" is not enough. You can't save people by just asking people to "trust" you. Facts. Facts. Facts.

I believe scams CAN be averted. It means "thinking people" would achieve more by working TOGETHER. Calling each other names is kinda infantile.

Please. let us have learned something from the XPY experience. Together we can avoid this from happening again.

I'm available to talk facts. Also, this is the wrong thread for non GAW /XPY projects.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:55:28 AM

As GAW proved, when one is in deep, then the voices of reason around you are ignored.
I dug out some old chat logs. and the desire to believe was quite breathtaking, in the face of the flags and teh reasoned voices. In fact I remember having to tone my language as I was among friends.

Sometimes you really should trust those that have spent the time doing the research.... ALL the research.

It saddens me to think that the amount of money invested and lost to JG could have funded some really serious and awesome projects.

If my Co. had just 10% of that we'd be a National network in months Tongue
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:01:58 PM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

Your statement is based on a total lack of any evidence, information, or anything at all - this not going to save a single person. Your "gut feeling" is not enough. You can't save people by just asking people to "trust" you. Facts. Facts. Facts.

I believe scams CAN be averted. It means "thinking people" would achieve more by working TOGETHER. Calling each other names is kinda infantile.

Please. let us have learned something from the XPY experience. Together we can avoid this from happening again.

I'm available to talk facts. Also, this is the wrong thread for non GAW /XPY projects.

Ok, here are the facts:

Fact: XPY was a scam and you were shilling for it!
Fact: You called all sort of names the people that stated that XPY is a scam (like they have no proof and that is just their opinion)!
Fact: You are doing the exact same thing all over again!
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

As GAW proved, when one is in deep, then the voices of reason around you are ignored.
I dug out some old chat logs. and the desire to believe was quite breathtaking, in the face of the flags and teh reasoned voices. In fact I remember having to tone my language as I was among friends.

Sometimes you really should trust those that have spent the time doing the research.... ALL the research.

It saddens me to think that the amount of money invested and lost to JG could have funded some really serious and awesome projects.

If my Co. had just 10% of that we'd be a National network in months Tongue

Absolutely... Hindsight is beautiful.

It's why i'm here! I swapped my useless XPY for ION. Is this round 2?

So i'm all ears to find out what people think the problems are and to help find and investigate issues first hand.

A big problem with before was the "them" and "us" attitude. Ego's got in the way of logic and reasonable discussion. It was a true $#!+storm.

Incidentally, I had not a single conversation with anyone here doing the research last year. However it was communicated, it didn't get out fully. I hope to bridge that gap and help it not happen again. I have learned a lesson. A big one.

At this time, I think a stand-off can be avoided. This will project the best outcome for all.

P.S. This 360 second rule is bloody annoying!
P.P.S This is the wrong thread for non GAW / XPY discussion
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:16:09 PM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

Ok, here are the facts:

Fact: XPY was a scam and you were shilling for it!
Fact: You called all sort of names the people that stated that XPY is a scam (like they have no proof and that is just their opinion)!
Fact: You are doing the exact same thing all over again!

Keep going. I guess even a broken clock is right twice per day.

Any chance of reasonable discussion? I'm giving you every opportunity to save me.

Let's play with your logic again...

Bob is a scammer. Bob tells lies to Billy. Billy tells those same lies to Jane. Billy and Jane give Bob BTC. Therefore, Billy is a scammer.

See the problem?

However, that was 16 months ago? How about today. What can be done today?
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:23:04 PM

Any chance of reasonable discussion? I'm giving you every opportunity to save me.

And you were right, how many times exactly?
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:48:00 PM

And you were right, how many times exactly?

I admit that I do make mistakes. I have been wrong. I am sure i'll be wrong again some times in the future.

But I want to try to be right. I can't do more than try. It's one reason why i'm here.
CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:51:31 PM

WoW, this story is still ongoing  Shocked
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:52:25 PM

With any coin, especially one that has people attached from former projects that are known to have gone bad, proper and detailed research and due diligence is required.

We've all been in the " crypto space" for some time now to see and understand the key signifiers and obvious flags for scams.

from ICO, premines, huuuuge % returns in short timescales, stakers, power stakers et al and more. In the end many bear the same resemblance to former failures and in many cases are/were called out way in advance of their actual failure.

Accepting that these are NOT proper ways to go about coin development, especially now that the whole scene has matured beyond those "wild west" days (although not for the want of many people still trying!!) is a good start to questioning the technology and the people behind it.

Are they competent? Their record of success in Development terms. Former software that can be referred to as useful/valid/real/valuable.

Banging out generic websites, white label code and the like doesn't cut it anymore, there must be substance and to find that one has to dig deep and research and spend time else a fool and his money will soon be parted.

Worthwhile "Coins" are getting rarer as the financial world wakes up and other businesses understand the power of tokenisation and automation to boot. Some kid in a bedroom is now unlikely to be the maker of the next big "Asset" no matter how big the hype they offer.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:01:16 PM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

People talked facts at the time with GAW and you ignored them.. how do you respond to this. Some facts people raised at the time

1. No pool or individual new pool increased the hash rate needed on the claims garza made.

2. No proof was shown when requested of the actual hashing facility minus and after a lot of time a dark warehouse single row that clearly looking through showed no other rows (btw mordica knew this... he was on that xpy.io or dev or whatever shit that everyone on hashtalk followed after)

3. after requesting proof of amazon, target, etc garza reneged and the shillers i.e. you criticised accusers for garzas lack of proof without questioning him.

4. After all the requests of proof for the actual stories going out i.e. time, cnn, forbes etc we saw some shitty wall street journal paid advert etc. Even after these requests by people and none coming you all still said these publications take time.

Those were all facts and many more and you ignored them back then.... how would you respond to actual facts now? You come here trying to act reasonable yet want to forget your past placing all blame on garza... take some responsibility. I doubt with any such fact acqusations you'd even listen or consider. Correct me if im wrong. Seems the same old shit to me.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:01:51 PM

With any coin, especially one that has people attached from former projects that are known to have gone bad, proper and detailed research and due diligence is required.

We've all been in the " crypto space" for some time now to see and understand the key signifiers and obvious flags for scams.

from ICO, premines, huuuuge % returns in short timescales, stakers, power stakers et al and more. In the end many bear the same resemblance to former failures and in many cases are/were called out way in advance of their actual failure.

Accepting that these are NOT proper ways to go about coin development, especially now that the whole scene has matured beyond those "wild west" days (although not for the want of many people still trying!!) is a good start to questioning the technology and the people behind it.

Are they competent? Their record of success in Development terms. Former software that can be referred to as useful/valid/real/valuable.

Banging out generic websites, white label code and the like doesn't cut it anymore, there must be substance and to find that one has to dig deep and research and spend time else a fool and his money will soon be parted.

Worthwhile "Coins" are getting rarer as the financial world wakes up and other businesses understand the power of tokenisation and automation to boot. Some kid in a bedroom is now unlikely to be the maker of the next big "Asset" no matter how big the hype they offer.

THIS is reasonable discussion and these are all valid points.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

People talked facts at the time with GAW and you ignored them.. how do you respond to this. Some facts people raised at the time

1. No pool or individual new pool increased the hash rate needed on the claims garza made.

2. No proof was shown when requested of the actual hashing facility minus and after a lot of time a dark warehouse single row that clearly looking through showed no other rows (btw mordica knew this... he was on that xpy.io or dev or whatever shit that everyone on hashtalk followed after)

3. after requesting proof of amazon, target, etc garza reneged and the shillers i.e. you criticised accusers for garzas lack of proof without questioning him.

4. After all the requests of proof for the actual stories going out i.e. time, cnn, forbes etc we saw some shitty wall street journal paid advert etc. Even after these requests by people and none coming you all still said these publications take time.

Those were all facts and many more and you ignored them back then.... how would you respond to actual facts now? You come here trying to act reasonable yet want to forget your past placing all blame on garza... take some responsibility. I doubt with any such fact acqusations you'd even listen or consider. Correct me if im wrong. Seems the same old shit to me.

I made a very bad investment and never even came here once to find what anyone was saying. So it's not that I ignored it, I didn't even look.

I was late to the GAW game, so I was taking much of my "advice" from existing long-time GAW investors. That was a huge mistake because of course they got scammed too.

Me being here right now is completely different to 18 months ago. I made not a single visit or comment here. This is how it's different now.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:15:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 01:31:14 PM by Mr-Coins

@Mrcoins

HOLY FUCK you sent 300btc josh garzas way in paycoin... thats at the time around $105,000 USD. Didn't you consider that what people were saying might be true.. a google of paycoin and target would of shown no other news on sites. I sure hope you aren't married with kids etc as that endangered them. How did you explain that all to the family if so....

Yes I did. Luckily that same year I made quite a lot of BTC with other coins... DOGE, MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN etc (So I avoided a divorce lol)

But, yes, it was a lot of money. I trusted existing long-time GAW investors, but we all got scammed. The flaw in my reasoning was I didn't listen/look at all sides.

I walked away from crypto for a long time because of it.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:41:06 PM

It's why i'm here! I swapped my useless XPY for ION. Is this round 2?

So i'm all ears to find out what people think the problems are and to help find and investigate issues first hand.

I'll tell you what the problem is:  ION is run by the same people who ran GAW, Paycoin and XPY.io after Garza was made the scapegoat. Who by the way are also the same people that set up the fake "gawsuit". But you know what, have fun playing World of Hash. ION will go to teh moon for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: