Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:54:14 PM

You guys are the reason why they see this forum as a troll breeding ground. You can have an intelligent discussion/debate without being condescending.

r00tdude didn't really change anyones mind about GAW not being scammy/ponzi-ish but he did atleast confirm everyone's opinion that HT is fueled on faith and not facts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:57:03 PM

You guys are the reason why they see this forum as a troll breeding ground. You can have an intelligent discussion/debate without being condescending.

r00tdude didn't really change anyones mind about GAW not being scammy/ponzi-ish but he did atleast confirm everyone's opinion that HT is fueled on faith and not facts.

And he is the reason why we see HT as a cult following. They believe everything Josh says with blind faith and set out to destroy all that oppose.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

And he is the reason why we see HT as a cult following. They believe everything Josh says with blind faith and set out to destroy all that oppose.

I predict that everyone that has no HashPoints and is not able to take part in this special part of the ICO will badly regret it if they see how successful a professional managed coin launch can be. And you don't have to blindly believe what Josh says, he and gaw have already proven that they are able to produce awesome results  Roll Eyes

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:11:30 PM

Soooo - Someone cited this thread on HT and some of the stuff Rootdude was talking about and posted it on HT... It was very quickly deleted...

Anyone else find the irony in that?

"they only censor inaccurate or rude posts etcetc"
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:27:10 PM

r00tdude didn't bother replying to any of my posts either, another day another PR stunt. 

I agree with the general sentiment, if someone can't handle coming here and being called a fanboy/troll/puppet or things of that nature something is wrong with the dude.  I don't think calling someone a fanboy or a troll can really be classified as a personal attack, it's so common on BCT and HT that they're almost verbs and adjectives at this point!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

Ok, so I opened another ticket last night because GAW support closed my first ticket after 2 mths because they couldnt fix the issue (unable to split or sell a hashlet), and this morning they have closed it already with a reply 'unable to locate an account for this email address' even though they were able to locate my account previously  Huh

This is just horrible customer relations. They didnt even reply to ask me what my username was or anything this time..haha

So..I've opened a THIRD ticket. This time Ive added in my email address and username. Lets see how we go this time, though I'm not anticipating a solution.......

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

Ok, so I opened another ticket last night because GAW support closed my first ticket after 2 mths because they couldnt fix the issue (unable to split or sell a hashlet), and this morning they have closed it already with a reply 'unable to locate an account for this email address' even though they were able to locate my account previously  Huh

This is just horrible customer relations. They didnt even reply to ask me what my username was or anything this time..haha

So..I've opened a THIRD ticket. This time Ive added in my email address and username. Lets see how we go this time, though I'm not anticipating a solution.......

And yet they are ready to launch a MAJOR and MIND BLOWING coin accepting by major retailers blahblahblah... This is why we have so many doubts.
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:38:45 PM

Is this a name change on Top 10 Prime Users, getting ready to dump??

10   Top10Finally   3852.00 MH

Its funny when volder started selling primes, a lot of others started selling too then the next day an announcement was made and the price of primes went up (he didn't sell 1 because people panicked and started selling for less)

Well.. it's common knowledge Volder uses insider knowledge for financial gain. Most likely what he did was induce panic selling to pick up cheap accounts.

Funny story, you guys give me too much credit. When the market came out the same/next day, people sold for WAY cheaper anyways. So this makes no sense. I was really trying to sell my account because I wanted the capital for another business venture, but didn't feel it was necessary to explain that at the time.

I used to know quite a bit, however Josh and I don't talk AT ALL anymore and haven't for some time. I've also NEVER gained financially from any knowledge about GAW. Most of the stuff I knew about was from ideas that I created for GAW. There is a lot of stuff that I've done behind the scenes that nobody knows about to help the community grow, as a whole, and I have never taken credit for it.

I'm glad that I'm no longer in the Top 10. I shouldn't have let people know I was there in the first place. Some people are a bit too stalker(ish) and creepy. Now I can buy/sell the way I want to without people watching what I'm doing.

Regular Guy™
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:43:37 PM

I'm glad that I'm no longer in the Top 10. I shouldn't have let people know I was there in the first place. Some people are a bit too stalker(ish) and creepy. Now I can buy/sell the way I want to without people watching what I'm doing.

Gladly I don't have that problem. I'm so far away from the top 10 that I can buy and sell all day without everyone freaking out every time I shift some hashing power around.
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:45:16 PM

Its funny when volder started selling primes, a lot of others started selling too then the next day an announcement was made and the price of primes went up (he didn't sell 1 because people panicked and started selling for less)

Well.. it's common knowledge Volder uses insider knowledge for financial gain. Most likely what he did was induce panic selling to pick up cheap accounts.

Funny story, you guys give me too much credit. When the market came out the same/next day, people sold for WAY cheaper anyways. So this makes no sense. I was really trying to sell my account because I wanted the capital for another business venture, but didn't feel it was necessary to explain that at the time.

I used to know quite a bit, however Josh and I don't talk AT ALL anymore and haven't for some time. I've also NEVER gained financially from any knowledge about GAW. Most of the stuff I knew about was from ideas that I created for GAW. There is a lot of stuff that I've done behind the scenes that nobody knows about to help the community grow, as a whole, and I have never taken credit for it.

What are your thoughts on the current state of GAW/Paycoin?
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

this is freaky

did gaw buy bitcointalk
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:49:51 PM

this is freaky

did gaw buy bitcointalk

If they did we wouldn't be able to read your post  Grin Grin Grin Grin
volder

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:51:25 PM

It's already been proven many times that I cannot share my complete thoughts because people come running with pitchforks and accusations from one end or GAW coming at me from the other end. So, I mostly just keep to myself these days. I will say this though... Even if I don't like everything about it, or the way it's being handled, I believe that PayCoin will be successful because Josh is determined to make it successful.

Regular Guy™
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:51:58 PM

this is freaky

did gaw buy bitcointalk

If they did we wouldn't be able to read your post  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAZINGA!
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Soooo - Someone cited this thread on HT and some of the stuff Rootdude was talking about and posted it on HT... It was very quickly deleted...

Anyone else find the irony in that?

"they only censor inaccurate or rude posts etcetc"

I posted it and got banned instantly. Surprise Surprise.

EDIT: So Rootdude's words are good for here but they are not only grounds for banning, they are grounds for deletion there. That is the proverbial final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. They truly want to and have to avoid anyone there from knowing the truth. They also choose such a fucking arrogant, ignorant moron as one of their leaders and what does he do, he comes here and reveals the very things they don't want to be known.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:56:49 PM

LOL Volder... Nice to see you. I do not believe that you do not have inside info and you do not talk to Josh. Sorry. Have you helped people? Yes you have, I have seen you give out miners, I think you shipped out some Fury's out to Singapore to that DJ dude if I am not mistaken and you did help me with some issues I had, setting up Minera when Zenminer failed me and some other issues. Good luck and I think it is better for people not knowing what you do (but I also blame you for that part because you wanted fame and got it) Smiley

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:58:08 PM

It's already been proven many times that I cannot share my complete thoughts because people come running with pitchforks and accusations from one end or GAW coming at me from the other end. So, I mostly just keep to myself these days. I will say this though... Even if I don't like everything about it, or the way it's being handled, I believe that PayCoin will be successful because Josh is determined to make it successful.

Yeah I honestly didn't figure you were in a position to share what you really think but figured I'd ask.  Thanks.

Yes he is determined to make it successful.  However having said that, the question is does he have the ability to pull it off and is there truly room in the market for it or is the hype all false?
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

Volder, the claims may very well be unfounded but part of the reason they're being made is that you said many times that you signed an NDA with GAW.  You've also said things like "Can't tell you what's coming but hold on to your seat, it's going to be good types of comments" in the early days of Zen.  I personally haven't heard you make this type of comments for a while but you can't blame people for thinking that you may be privy to things they don't know.
volder

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

LOL Volder... Nice to see you. I do not believe that you do not have inside info and you do not talk to Josh. Sorry. Have you helped people? Yes you have, I have seen you give out miners, I think you shipped out some Fury's out to Singapore to that DJ dude if I am not mistaken and you did help me with some issues I had, setting up Minera when Zenminer failed me and some other issues. Good luck and I think it is better for people not knowing what you do (but I also blame you for that part because you wanted fame and got it) Smiley
I don't really care if you believe me or not. The last time I spoke to Josh was on Oct 30th, and he didn't respond, so it was a one sided conversation. I was just having a good time helping people out, perhaps it is my fault. I never wanted any fame, though. It's not as fun helping people out anymore. Things have changed.

Regular Guy™
volder

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

Yeah I honestly didn't figure you were in a position to share what you really think but figured I'd ask.  Thanks.

Yes he is determined to make it successful.  However having said that, the question is does he have the ability to pull it off and is there truly room in the market for it or is the hype all false?
It'll be a bumpy ride, but he'll pull it off.

Regular Guy™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: