Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:58:52 AM

As Gavin Andresen pointed out in his initial comment about Cloud Mining some four odd months ago, GAW could also utilize merkle sum trees to provide cryptographic proof of work to once and for all confirm that they are not operating with fractional mining,

That would not require them to disclose a mining address. It would require competent programming on GAW's part.

As Josh mentioned in this very thread, if they are running fractional mining, then Josh should be in jail for fraud.

(I do not pretend to understand what Gavin meant, but then hey, I don't run the blockchain. I do believe that he knows what he is talking about)

Another way they could prove they aren't a fractional reserve/ponzi would be to give customers the ability to point the hashrate at any pool. (verify the hashrate via the pool readings.)

They wouldn't even need to disclose a mining address which mr hashking clearly wants to avoid at all costs.

That would require a significant amount of work, plus if it is not more profitable (as well as undermine the concept of pool hashlets), then most people would not even want to use it. I'm still with Gavin on this one.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:35:53 AM

Just bumped here.

I don't come to bct these days- as its not productive here.
And I am glad i don't. Here as well I see the usual Big Red Bold text- people shouting and screaming and telling you they know it all. And they are here to save you all from the scams that there are in this world.

BCT is not the place to be. Sorry to say.

Anyways. Enjoy if you can.

Tada

Obviously you came here and read 1 single page and nothing else. Good riddance to you.
trixster67

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:46:04 AM

there is a lot to read..
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:56:58 AM

Is this a name change on Top 10 Prime Users, getting ready to dump??

10   Top10Finally   3852.00 MH

Its funny when volder started selling primes, a lot of others started selling too then the next day an announcement was made and the price of primes went up (he didn't sell 1 because people panicked and started selling for less)

Well.. it's common knowledge Volder uses insider knowledge for financial gain. Most likely what he did was induce panic selling to pick up cheap accounts.

Funny story, you guys give me too much credit. When the market came out the same/next day, people sold for WAY cheaper anyways. So this makes no sense. I was really trying to sell my account because I wanted the capital for another business venture, but didn't feel it was necessary to explain that at the time.

I used to know quite a bit, however Josh and I don't talk AT ALL anymore and haven't for some time. I've also NEVER gained financially from any knowledge about GAW. Most of the stuff I knew about was from ideas that I created for GAW. There is a lot of stuff that I've done behind the scenes that nobody knows about to help the community grow, as a whole, and I have never taken credit for it.

I'm glad that I'm no longer in the Top 10. I shouldn't have let people know I was there in the first place. Some people are a bit too stalker(ish) and creepy. Now I can buy/sell the way I want to without people watching what I'm doing.

IMHO ...sounds like ..."confession of an inside trader..."...Grin

Good job, Volder ...and what else... Huh

ZiG
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:19:11 AM

This thread moving too fast without any important matters.
Only argue those and that...  Grin

Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:29:33 AM

Just bumped here.

I don't come to bct these days- as its not productive here.
And I am glad i don't. Here as well I see the usual Big Red Bold text- people shouting and screaming and telling you they know it all. And they are here to save you all from the scams that there are in this world.

BCT is not the place to be. Sorry to say.

Anyways. Enjoy if you can.

Tada
Some people can't live without drama. The less arguments they have the more they will go off topic, after your family, friends, education, looks, previous posts, you name it.

kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:53:12 AM

Darn I missed Josh on here. I want my HT account back.

Elrugrim:
Don't get upset about the whole college degree thing.
Degrees and certifications are how the stupid people tell each other apart.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:08:36 AM

This thread moving too fast without any important matters.
Only argue those and that...  Grin

The MAIN question is still open...:

Is MtGAW ...aka Josh Garza ...RUNNING a PONZI... Huh

Or NOT... Huh

There are no proofs so far that it is NOT a Ponzi... Wink

The arguments to be a Ponzi...like Blockchain payouts, etc ...are growing...

We'll see...My bet is "Ponzi" ...1 "PayCoin" ...or $20 ...whatever is less... Grin

ZiG 
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:20:35 AM

Darn I missed Josh on here. I want my HT account back.

Elrugrim:
Don't get upset about the whole college degree thing.
Degrees and certifications are how the stupid people tell each other apart.

WOW. That was brilliant and so profound. You truly are a man of great words.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:26:22 AM

This is some weird type of performance art I don't understand, right?

No one could be stupid enough to be throwing money into this? How does a cloud mining operation produce twice as much coins as they "need for payouts." Isn't the whole point of cloud mining to pay out all the coins that are produced?

Why does every change seem to discourage people from getting coins out of there?

How does a user profit from gaw "lending out" hashpower or all the other bs they are spewing?
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:34:45 AM

Oh he is releasing a new hashlet next week, it will change mining forever it will be the most profitable miner, looks like original hashlets have become "obsolete" and he will be offering an upgrade path to this new one. Zens will have priority though :grinning:. Opening some store as well with hashlet branded merch. Yadda yadda yadda. All this guy does is introduce new things that never work right on launch or get launched for that matter.

I still want to see those graphs from a few pages back Josh, or you just going to ignore or come up with an excuse on why I can't see them now.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:53:08 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:09:59 AM by crashoveride54902

I can tell you as of this morning, we are producing almost twice the payout amounts we need to meet the requirements of our customers.

This last part is irksome because you have not "adjusted" payouts on Zenpool or lowered maintenance fees even though both have been discussed. Surely you have achieved scale enough to bargain for cheaper electricity rates that should be passed along to the miners.

nobody else mad at this statement? and he came back with "oh i have something in the works" wth...if your making double what ya have to pay and we're getting next to nothing in payouts...oh wait...whats double of nothing? ahh ok i get it now Wink carry on

also very surprised Josh made an apperance here...he says there is neg. talk on HT...and i think its growing as zenpool payouts are declining daily rapidly...you can tell the true gaw nutz cause they have unbelievable faith in josh no matter what...yes there are two kinds of groups, but what about all the people in the middle? Look at the BFL case...there were ppl on both sides there as well...tons of ppl calling it a scam and ppl who invested defending BFL...and ppl in the middle...does this all matter? nope, just the outcome....Is GAW the next BFL? I kinda believe that BFL started off with good intentions, its just something went horribly wrong or took a wrong turn somewhere and there was no coming back from it...IDK

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19201/my-theory-on-whats-i-think-is-happening

should we change the title of thread to GAW Miners always make money? one thing ya always notice is "Change everything" and "Always make money" well, its kinda true...they did change mining forever as in we ain't mining crap anymore and i'm always at least making a satoshi WOOHOO!!! Retirement here i come!!!

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:14:31 AM

OK, my turn to step back in now that others have had their chance to speak/write.

@r00tdude
You know I have respect for you, yes? After all, as many already know, you purchased my last moderately sized account at GAW/Zen shortly before I was exiled, which I still thank you for. However, I do find it rather disappointing to see you here with some of the comments you have made towards me and others. At any rate, it is what it is. At least I know where you stand these days.

@volder
Although I still respect you as well, I wish it was as much as I did before you jumped in to the GAW/Zen reseller arena and did whatever you did to gain status as a global moderator and other insider access beyond what you and I both had back when times were "better" in my opinion.

Re: Mr. Garza
Many of you know Mr. Garza and I do not see eye to eye these days and the reasoning is well documented here. Technically, I cannot and will not acknowledge or speak with him directly due to pending litigation, but my position remains the same and I challenge anyone within or associated with his business venture(s) to prove anything I said at any time on his .org web site as disrespectful or untrue; warranting repeated shadow and then final banning. Even if many of my posts questioning GAW/Zen about various business activities have now been deleted and can no longer be publicly obtained for evidentiary purposes, I am confident a subpoena will get the rest as long as the law (18 U.S. Code § 1519) has been followed and such evidence has not been altered/destroyed permanently.

At any rate, no amount of money or self-serving ego-boosting attempts by the man himself or his supporters to censor, distract, challenge, and/or obscure the documented truth of Mr. Garza's questionable public conduct will change the facts or the oversight that has already started. It is as simply as that.

Attending/watching one webinar and allegedly attempting to speak with Ms. Boring and/or her associates under false pretenses does not equate to starting down the path of compliance that should have been completed months ago.

Have a good night everyone and thanks again to R00tdude for providing me with the opportunity to get out of a VERY bad investment, which I reallocated to another much more profitable and accountable venture.

Scott-
SwissCrypt

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:37:05 AM

Nothing beats a read on BCT in the morning with a cup of coffee and a french croissant!😄
And read all the vent and the rant.

Was just stepping in and wish you a happy saturday all and try to enjoy life 😉
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:56:45 AM

Here are some great quotes from the guy totally not selling securities. (all from just the past few days)

The ball is in motion now. There is almost no scenario in which our miners are not going to do very well. When you put all the puzzle pieces together, you'll see that we have designed a self-perpetuating system in which our miners will almost always win.

But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto

Primes will ROI many times over.

I will give 5 BTC to the first person who can write a post that accurately describes how every component comes together in a way that demonstrates how miners will earn more money than they ever have before, or ever could, with any other coin.

I need all the pieces to come together for my plan to work. Miners don't make money right now because the coin market cap is not growing. Miners will make money like crazy of the market cap grows like crazy.

The best coin in the world is going to have the best miner the world has ever seen, (and, the most profitable.)

Bonus:

In addition to our major partners, today it was confirmed that HashCoin will be used by hundreds of thousands of merchants.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:09:12 AM

Hey, Mt. GAW has a "team" working on everything so it ALL must be true... duh  Roll Eyes
bigturk

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:50:51 AM

ya lets release a new miner called a staker instead of a making the prime users satisfied with all the broken promises, anyone else see a trend here? release a new "virtual miner" every 2-3 months and have suckers invest into that shit.. I cannot wait for the day the SEC shuts down that down syndrome fag Josh
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:31:26 PM

This has become the world's most boring thread ...
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:45:30 PM

Looks like they are too scared to show us a mining address also. They claim you can't tell if coins are freshly minted anyway...... They are fucking morons. All that Josh coming here was to try and salvage because more and more people are cluing into his bullshit. Show me those charts you said you would from a few pages back Josh.

bigturk

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:49:17 PM

ya lets see the charts Josh Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: