Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376940 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:55:07 AM

Scott, did you get an email asking for your phone number from the SEC? Someone else who I know who made a report recently got a phone call.
I sent them back an email with my phone number and I immediately got a call from them.

I talked to a 'senior counsel' employee for about 30 minutes, it was mainly about gawminers and I was told to send them all the info I have via email.
I sent him all the TOS revisions I had copied and other info I won't state but I guess GAW didn't cover themselves from the SEC from the beginning, they only protected themselves about a month ago.
He knew all about cryptocurrencies surprisingly, I thought I would have to explain everything.

Anyways, did you talk to them yet Scott?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

Selling at $4 and promising $20 is a guarantee of jail time, I hope they fuck his vest ass

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:38:55 AM

This thread makes me want to buy in with GAW, just because the detractors are so lame.

my bet is that you already did and probably have a massive amount of money locked in.
your comment is indicative of your fear, that you will never see your money, again.

best luck with it.

hmmmm....i should buy in (still unsure my tagline below due to ethics may go quick) just enough to cover the tagline
of 0.10 per 50 posts a month...i may make plus what I have made on the tagline already at 0.10 btc per month.

put $$ where my tag line is....

they still have NOT been busted but yeah ..I either jump into this with the amount I've made on the tagline below or dump the tagline

(ethics i frigging hate ethics)

but tagline or not imho at the BEST this is iffy as hell

(off to look at other taglines on bitcointalk..)

just plain confused on IF it is a ponzi/scam how do they plan to get away with it...they flat out say you can't lose on this

heck at least it has the interesting soap opera effect going on.....

will sit by an let you guys yell at me now to dump tagline and revert from the dark side

(the more I look at it the more I scratch my head on how they would get away with this w/o moving to North Korea..that is the
main thing that has me stumped)

i will now mentally prepare myself to get 'massacred" from both sides of the current argument on here

(damn this is gonna hurt)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:46:02 AM

I clicked the ignore button under your name and i suggest everybody else does the same

Coward.

You can't take it?

I have a couple of questions. What is your take on the lack of miners shown in the video. Don't you find it the least bit suspicious that there was no sound (to possibly hide the number of miners running), the camera was angled at a certain position... and there was no walk through. Do you not think that if its so easy to provide evidence in a walk through that they shouldn't have overlooked it?

Based on just this alone can you see where peoples suspicions lay? The video walkthrough stated people could tell him where to walk and then it becomes an orchestrated controlled video. Should GAW not at least address that to prove 5 PH at least?

On another note do you find it unreasonable that a person investing ask for said proof of their investment? If so why not? Why should a CEO's word rival proof.

To the critical mind that supposed proof of datacenter and mining was in fact proof of the opposite, if it was important enough to announce a visual verification walkthrough in the first place why wouldn't they do it in such a way that it was unequivocal?  Yes people might still argue about what kit they thought was being used but we would get some idea of scale and investment. To the left through the cheap Dexian racks you can see there are no other aisles, just what appears to be direct sunlight streaming in from the distant windows.  Quite honestly it looks to me like just a single aisle of cheap Dexian racking in a shoddy cheap warehouse, no sign of environmental, dust or contamination control and it's dark enough to be an actual mine.  Using an aerosol spray can so close to all those miners intake fans, you can just tell these guys are real pros and know what they're doing.

I'd like puwaha to answer please... I am interested in their actual take with reasoning supporting it. puwaha i'm being civil and nice here please provide a direct answer that doesn't dance around the issue.
T0urist

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

Don't be naughty Raskul. Thats Games-workshop... yes they are crooks but they aren't GAW... at least you get a product if not for an overinflated price. Games-workshop do wargaming in sci-fi and fantasy. Warhammer 40k is their main brand Smiley. I do like the game but hate the company but they don't parade around in vests with shitty promises... instead they keep releasing and raising the price of their product. I already had my liking of vests tarnished by garza... please don't take away from me my wargamming Sad.
miri94

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:54:24 AM

This thread makes me want to buy in with GAW, just because the detractors are so lame.

my bet is that you already did and probably have a massive amount of money locked in.
your comment is indicative of your fear, that you will never see your money, again.

best luck with it.

hmmmm....i should buy in (still unsure my tagline below due to ethics may go quick) just enough to cover the tagline
of 0.10 per 50 posts a month...i may make plus what I have made on the tagline already at 0.10 btc per month.

they still have NOT been busted but yeah ..I either jump into this with the amount I've made on the tagline below or dump the tagline

just plain confused on IF it is a ponzi/scam how do they plan to get away with it...they flat out say you can't lose on this

will sit by an let you guys yell at me now to dump tagline and revert from the dark side

(the more I look at it the more I scratch my head on how they would get away with this w/o moving to North Korea..that is the

i will now mentally prepare myself to get 'massacred" from both sides of the current argument on here

Haven't you learned after BFL, AT and KNC? Smiley
lrgbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:56:35 AM

I think it is pretty clever (in a diabolical kind of way).
Here's my take on it.

Gaw built up a mining business and saw cloud mining as a way to get lots of people buying in with even small investments to start with.

Sell as many hashlets as possible. Create a community (hashtalk) driven and policed only by fervent believers.

Create hype/frenzy around new coin, with an initial value of $20 (Never guaranteed though although you might think it is looking at the posts).

Ensure most people mine HP for as long as possible (no cost associated with that, just issuing tokens).

Create confusion in upgrade process to stimulate hashmarket (10% of sales -> Gaw).

Extend HP mining until even die hard fans get tired of it.

Create an upgrade offer that removes the obligations with as many Primes/Hashlets as possible.

Issue free paycoins as incentives to "upgrade" your hashlets. (They are worth $20 each :-)

Extend HP mining a bit more + offer some sweetener to some hashlet owners.

Paycoin market opens, price stabilises around $1 (maybe)

Message - Hey that's the market at work, we never guaranteed anything!

Or I suppose I could be wrong and paycoin blasts to $500 and I feel like a fool
and shops start only accepting paycoins.

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

Paycoin market opens, price stabilises around $1 (maybe)

Message - Hey that's the market at work, we never guaranteed anything!

I a valuation for Paycoin of $1.00 is overly generous. I think if it were to hit .001 BTC they should be jumping for joy.

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:02:22 PM

best luck with it.

just trying to justify the tagline $$$ I made and can still make ...from an 'ethical' point of view either stick what I made on the tagline into this or get rid of the tagline
hard to justify the tagline IF I have no skin in the game don't ya know and this ends up being a scam.....(i hate ethics) ...(gaw giveth gaw taketh awayith)

so figure 1btc worth or so as a break even if it is all a Scam..that is what would go out the window.....or what I likely will get out of tagline so at 400 usd a btc
or 0.10 btc per month from tagline below...give or take....

but yeah it smells enough that I should probably dump the tagline......if not will have to pay to play with it yet I guess.....if I keep it that is.....

back to problem how the f*ck do they expect to get away with it if it is a scam......?

well if they go under it is already 'dirty $$$' from the tagline .....so wtf .....

(again ethics I hate ethics)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:25:54 PM

I'm Out, All Hashlets dumped, nothing to lose now and only to gain if Hashpoints are ever worth anything.

GAW have been very clever business wise to get everyone to convert to Cashtakers as they have completely removed any responsibility to customers with original promises and can now blame failure on people dumping Paycoin. They have nothing to lose no risk at all, I very much doubt they have a backing fund for the coin and with all customers coins locked in Cashtakers they will probably be the biggest dumpers like any other pump and dump.

Can't actually believe people are converting loads of Hashlets and actually feel good about it, crazy.

This coin will be an epic fail just like previous coins, and as far as Paybase and all the other hyped up crap I can't even see it coming, all we have seen is a alternative Photoshopped Zencloud image and a bunch of 1 page quickly botched websites.

The launch has been delayed so much as they no it's all over once launched so they are trying to remove all accountability and milk any last BTC they can before the shit hits the fan.

Well I guess it's true what they say you can only con a greedy man, the name of the game here is pure greed.  Shocked

Greed. What every conman counts on.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:36:43 PM

best luck with it.

Exactly.....come on Searing,do we need to have another talk dude Huh  Grin

Fuck the tagline,are you going senile Huh  Would you advertise for KnC Huh

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry  Go thru my posts to see what I'm doing dude  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
T0urist

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:38:25 PM

Ok here is another possibility to consider.

What if Josh is doing the old "fake it till i make it" plan.
Maybe he is seriously that deluded that he thought he had a ground breaking idea. He lied his ass off to promote and build or rather try and build hype and rep. He promised complete and utter bullshit at a scam with the intention of reconciling once big deals come.

Maybe he's still in this fantasy land. Its another possibility... except target etc aren't interested in this bullshit!

I feel sorry for his wife and kids (that is if his wife isn't in on it). They probably think he's a big man. Honestly though he's just an average joe trying to be something he's not.

GG Joh do not pass go do not collect $200.. (unless someone buys your hashlets).... go to jail.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:40:00 PM

best luck with it.

Fuck the tagline,are you going senile Huh  Would you advertise for KnC Huh

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry  Go thru my posts for info dude  Wink

ah..but i'm having a case of the guilts for taking their 0.10 btc per month for the below tag line...(ah..ethics got myself in this mess)

so i put up or dump the tag line (or the tagline pays $$$ so far pays for the paycoin wallet....ie free ride on the roller coaster likely of doom)

slinks away

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:44:11 PM

best luck with it.

Fuck the tagline,are you going senile Huh  Would you advertise for KnC Huh

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry  Go thru my posts for info dude  Wink

ah..but i'm having a case of the guilts for taking their 0.10 btc per month for the below tag line...(ah..ethics got myself in this mess)

so i put up or dump the tag line (or the tagline pays $$$ so far pays for the paycoin wallet....ie free ride on the roller coaster likely of doom)

slinks away

So you earned some BTC from them for few posts,good for you  Wink   You can keep doing that,just DON'T INVEST anything with them,it's a sinking ship  Roll Eyes

Everything was great with AMT,Avalon,bASIC,BFL,bitmine,Hashfast & KnC at one time right Huh  History repeats itself...if your paying attention you can SEE it  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:48:00 PM

So I wake up this morning... and looks like my account has been banned. (one of the older accounts... going back to when the forum used to be under the domain hashtrader and we talked about lots of things) has been banned for asking a simple question about how if the current staff is unable to successfully process a simple person-to-person transaction (their marketplace) without error or continuously crashing or being taking down... how in the world do they think they can run a global currency with mass adoption.

A real CEO (worth their salt)... takes the fire straight on when these questions arise.  A real CEO would have answered with something like: "I'm sorry.  This is all my fault.  Blame me, don't blame my awesome team.  We've grown so fast and so quickly and I haven't been able to hire enough staff to accomplish the things that I'm asking my amazing team to do. So if you want to ask critical question about our infrastructure or whether we are ready for the next level... ask them of me.  The buck stops with me.  And because it does stop with me, the failings up to this point are all my fault because I haven't given my team the resources it needed... and that changes today."

BLAM... If a CEO responds this way to criticism.  Not only will his staff go deeper into battle for him because they see him standing up to protect the team but other people WANT to work for leaders like this.  It shows true leadership.  True leadership attracts talent.

But what does JoshCEO do... bans people that ask questions and threatens legal action to others.  Go figure.

Oh well doesn't bother me, life is a lot bigger than GAW's island
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:56:46 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 01:09:39 PM by wdl1908

<-- Page 202 - still waiting?
If that's too hard - lets start with a simple one - who owns Gaw miners?

gawminers.com or GAW in general?

1/ What division of US intelligence did the GAW GM work for, what other company is he also employed by and, for a bonus point, does he use the name redacted on hashtalk.

GAW_GM and redacted are two different people. No Idea what other company works for did not look it up.

2/ What level does a hashcoin need to maintain to return on investment at 3 or 6 months? i.e $10, $4 or something else. Please include the cost of coin and staker.

$15

3/ What density of paycoin transactions on a prime controller will it take to return a $20 investment to all investors down the chain?

transaction fee of about 0.001 about 10,000,000 a day (Rough calculation)

4/ If all the big investors decide to sell their paicoin on release, how much of the $20 buy wall be left for those locking up there coins in hashstakers?

1/2 of the coins locked up in the prime controllers at launch. let's say 1/4 locked up in stakers gives about 3,125,000 free coins at $20 = 62,500,000 the buy wall was sometimes mentioned to be $100,000,000 so about 37,500,000 left.

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

4/ If all the big investors decide to sell their paicoin on release, how much of the $20 buy wall be left for those locking up there coins in hashstakers?

1/2 of the coins locked up in the prime controllers at launch. let's say 1/4 locked up in stakers gives about 3,125,000 free coins at $20 = 62,500,000 the buy wall was sometimes mentioned to be $100,000,000 so about 37,500,000 left.

Just one follow up on this, so GAW receives 100M$ in funding, let their customers mine HP / paycoin, i have seen the 4$ figure stated as the price of mining one PC worth of HP.
Why will GAW then use the investors fund to let the miners sell them back for a 500% profit? What is the business sense in this?
They could just create any amount of coins they want in the genesis block for nothing, right?

I think there is only 2 options:
a) GAW is a very generous company that will give out profits to customers like charity, until they run out of money
b) It is all a big lie, painted with a lot of advanced words and Prime controllers, stakers, etc etc to create the needed smoke and mirror effect for some completely different business objective
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:42:16 PM

Has the GAW campaign been renewed for the next month, when does it run out for you?

Anyway, if you're serious about that keep checking on PrimeDice. Everyone's waiting for them to reopen their campaign, they're a solid and mostly uncontroversial business.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

So I wake up this morning... and looks like my account has been banned. (one of the older accounts... going back to when the forum used to be under the domain hashtrader and we talked about lots of things) has been banned for asking a simple question about how if the current staff is unable to successfully process a simple person-to-person transaction (their marketplace) without error or continuously crashing or being taking down... how in the world do they think they can run a global currency with mass adoption.

A real CEO (worth their salt)... takes the fire straight on when these questions arise.  A real CEO would have answered with something like: "I'm sorry.  This is all my fault.  Blame me, don't blame my awesome team.  We've grown so fast and so quickly and I haven't been able to hire enough staff to accomplish the things that I'm asking my amazing team to do. So if you want to ask critical question about our infrastructure or whether we are ready for the next level... ask them of me.  The buck stops with me.  And because it does stop with me, the failings up to this point are all my fault because I haven't given my team the resources it needed... and that changes today."

BLAM... If a CEO responds this way to criticism.  Not only will his staff go deeper into battle for him because they see him standing up to protect the team but other people WANT to work for leaders like this.  It shows true leadership.  True leadership attracts talent.

But what does JoshCEO do... bans people that ask questions and threatens legal action to others.  Go figure.

I wonder what the bannable offense in the rule book it was.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

I wonder what the bannable offense in the rule book it was.

It was questioning the ability of Slosh and company to actually run a system without it breaking. Crypto coins cannot go into maintenance mode every day.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: