Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376974 times)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

Regarding Cnn, CCN.  I am sorry did Josh ever say CNN?  I am not being sarcastic, I am asking.
I also don't like the site itself CCN as of course they picked the name to throw people off some, but like any blog I read it with a grain of salt.  Sadly with today's big media quality I would argue they are no worse then CNN, Wallstreet etc as most media reports for headlines and page views not for content and investigative reporting.

Update: All interviews are done (CNN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture). They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason) so now we wait. I should know they day it goes out. Personally, I think the first one will be the WSJ. We will definitely see some Monday Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18452/hashcoin-ico-media-tour-update

See now that is helpful and I don't doubt the validity.  This could be used as some of the proof people pretend to have.  This could be entry one.

Just you will need to take it down later if those articles do come out in the future.

It's been more than a month now and all we've seen is a bunch of paid-to-spam press releases and a variety of interviews with bloggers.

People don't pretend to have proof, it's just most people don't feel like digging through 400 pages to find it.

Actually I don't think this would hold up in a court of law much less the court of public opinion as proof that gaw is a complete scam Smiley

However, I will not invalidate it like I didn't in my post above.  I said this can be point one  in a nice summary of all the proof people claim to have.

I find however when mob mentality rules and people just repeat things they delude themselves into thinking something that is just not based in fact at all.

I would imagine that with the passion I see here by some they would be able to quickly summarize all the proof to help the community and new readers to this thread.

After all isn't the point of this thread to educate and help people be warned of the evil GAW empire with more then just repeating the gate fueled rantings that just get repeated?  I say a ummary with all the proof starting with that quote would be a good start and go further to saving everyone from themselves then rantings.  

I look forward to more constructive posts and proof.

Heck if even the most passionate posters here can't start a summary of proof against GAW I can do it for them.  However atm my list would be quite small.  

Anyone want to add to the list of proof?  Once again, thanks in advance.

Sounds like you are volunteering! Please read the entire thread and have a complete list of proofs for us. We'll put in on a sticky some where. Otherwise you'll just have to read the thread and decide things for yourself!

Smiley no no no I am not volunteering!  Good try!  I was saying when a long passionate thread is made like this it would really be well advised to have a summary of all the points to help the very people the tread is aimed at?  Not many people are going to look through 444 posts to find any valid information.  

I do thank the one poster above who at least gave about 5 points that had value.  That is the type of community member that adds value to the topic for others to read and evaluate for themselves.

100 posts by bitter poster X agreeing with bitter poster Y back and forth post after post does me no good.  Sorry I am not going to take someones word on the internet that they " just know " facts on a topic when it involves money.  I instead invite them to state the reason they know so I can evaluate.

All you have to do is read page 1, the op has listed enough information there.
Have a nice day.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

Regarding Cnn, CCN.  I am sorry did Josh ever say CNN?  I am not being sarcastic, I am asking.
I also don't like the site itself CCN as of course they picked the name to throw people off some, but like any blog I read it with a grain of salt.  Sadly with today's big media quality I would argue they are no worse then CNN, Wallstreet etc as most media reports for headlines and page views not for content and investigative reporting.

Update: All interviews are done (CNN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture). They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason) so now we wait. I should know they day it goes out. Personally, I think the first one will be the WSJ. We will definitely see some Monday Smiley

See now that is helpful and I don't doubt the validity.  This could be used as some of the proof people pretend to have.  This could be entry one.

Just you will need to take it down later if those articles do come out in the future.

It's been more than a month now and all we've seen is a bunch of paid-to-spam press releases and a variety of interviews with bloggers.

People don't pretend to have proof, it's just most people don't feel like digging through 400 pages to find it.

Actually I don't think this would hold up in a court of law much less the court of public opinion as proof that gaw is a complete scam Smiley

However, I will not invalidate it like I didn't in my post above.  I said this can be point one  in a nice summary of all the proof people claim to have.

I find however when mob mentality rules and people just repeat things they delude themselves into thinking something that is just not based in fact at all.

I would imagine that with the passion I see here by some they would be able to quickly summarize all the proof to help the community and new readers to this thread.

After all isn't the point of this thread to educate and help people be warned of the evil GAW empire with more then just repeating the gate fueled rantings that just get repeated?  I say a ummary with all the proof starting with that quote would be a good start and go further to saving everyone from themselves then rantings.  

Heck if even the most passionate posters here can't start a summary of proof against GAW I can do it for them.  However atm my list would be quite small.  

Point 2 - Refusal to show they are actually mining. Using a wsj blog to attempt to validate said coins. Refusal to sign a message showing the balance of freshly minted coins.

Point 3 - CTO Joe mordica stated he'd do a walkthrough of the entire datacenter and let people tell him where to turn where to go live and he'd spraypaint in pink this is my house when they tell him to stop. This was to show us they had the mining they said they did. What did he do instead? A laptop webcam video that pointed down a little row... with no sound (to hide the amount of noise suggesting miner amount), in the dark with no lights on.

Point 4 - Statements of high tech flexchains, thermo whatever etc. Sourcecode demonstrates none of this exists. GAW denies it was forked from peercoin or one of its siblings... shown to be false as peercoin i believe it was was still in the readme! They pulled the github source after this.

Point 5 - Saying they own paycoin trademarks etc. He only has a filing which he lied about the first use date on.

Point 6 - Stated Target / Amazon / Macy's were tier 1 merchants on board. In fact they are not. Used NDA cover to conceal it but coinfire emailed them and it was said to contrary that they weren't involved as did target. GAW's payment then changes to a plugin which turned out to be zinc save. Pay site had amazon listed... zincsave against amazon TOS. Amazon logo disappeared from the GAW pay site after amazon informed.

Point 7 - Big investors never named. Implied partnership with cantor fitzgerald and $100m floor funding. Refusal to show any such proof or statements.

There are many more. There are 7. Josh has a demonstrated history of being a compulsive habitual liar that changes his stories as he goes. Believe what you want to but i doubt you actually came here for such a listing. Someone with your vested interest amount would have followed GAW from the start so you should have seen all the red flags and raised issues. Their forum talks as much about us as we do about them.

I am getting tired and was going to stop posting replies as I can't type very well.  However!  Since you took the time to respond I will respond to one more post.  As always I thank you for your time to post a reply.

Point 2 - Not many places today have come out with proof.  We have even witnessed some very good proven photoshops in the past.  To be fair the Post of Josh standing in front of all those machines in that big warehouse I stared at for a while.  The one problem I had with it was they didn't have multiple shots of more rows of equipment.  Just being honest....

Point 3 - Hmm never saw that video, but I guess we agree to some extent on this point by my answer above.  ( I am replying to point by point as I read them )  Ohh and to continue in the spirit of open minded honesty on the point, BITMAINTECH ( a company I trust as much as I trust any company in this unregulated crypto space ) confirmed 5ph of miners.

Point 4 - I don't have much to say on this point as I have not crossed it much or felt the need to look into it.  Vut others might find it a valuable point to research further.

Point 5- Again, not my area of expertise... guess people need to dig deeper on this and then evaluate if it is 1. not right and 2 then proof of a full company scam.

Point 6 - I  already replied to this in a previous post.  I agree they sho7uld have not let people jump to the conclusions they did about t being a direct partnership.

Point 7 - Valid point, but again what companies release all info to any bloke on the street?  But I would say this is something to be pursued and proven true or false as it would add a lot!

Again, thank you for the post and well thought out and structured reply.

I woudl suggest someone on this thread that is community oriented carry this post and add to it.  I would just ask it be open, fair and factual to have value.  There are probably another 20 or so points that could be added good and bad.  

I am just very tired atm and never learned to type so I can't whip up replies as fast as others pecking away with only 3 fingers.

Well gn and once again thank you... someone should fairly continue the points you started to add at least some real value to new people to the thread.

Gn

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
tf315

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:23:27 AM

Sounds like you are volunteering! Please read the entire thread and have a complete list of proofs for us. We'll put in on a sticky some where. Otherwise you'll just have to read the thread and decide things for yourself!

Smiley no no no I am not volunteering!  Good try!  I was saying when a long passionate thread is made like this it would really be well advised to have a summary of all the points to help the very people the tread is aimed at?  Not many people are going to look through 444 posts to find any valid information.  

I do thank the one poster above who at least gave about 5 points that had value.  That is the type of community member that adds value to the topic for others to read and evaluate for themselves.

100 posts by bitter poster X agreeing with bitter poster Y back and forth post after post does me no good.  Sorry I am not going to take someones word on the internet that they " just know " facts on a topic when it involves money.  I instead invite them to state the reason they know so I can evaluate.

Try reading the first 3 posts of this topic. Plenty of links there to summaries, etc. Hard to believe you couldn't read the first THREE postings of the thread...

Click on the 1 at the top of the page and go back to page 1 to find them.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:24:33 AM

You come here saying "give me the proof" which is spread in +400 pages on this thread and another 200+ pages in another thread and are being dismissive of the overly condensed posts sent to you and wonder why people react that way?  

You can't just jump into a thread, say you haven't read anything and start telling people they are wrong after reading 10-20 posts... they gave you a 400 character overview.

I suggest you either read for yourself and make an informed decision on whether or not you agree and stop replying "you're wrong" while you haven't really read much on the subject.

Sure some users are rough around the edge but if you're going to dismiss everyone because a handful of users being disrespectful you then you're welcome to a) use the ignore function to clean up the thread b) change the way you interact with others.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:26:23 AM

Run along Shrillex, if you cant defend your investment properly and resort to attacking the posters rather then content..then you lost the game.   Its not hard pointing out the shrills on here that haven't read the thread properly at all and started having a cry about the thread.  

You were asked to list the good things about Goobers At Work and its proof that its ot a ponzi etc and yet you haven't - so on what advice and evidence caused you to invest in GAW IN THE FIRST PLACE ?? Id really like to know as it sounds like you bought into his promises - then seen this thread and are now questioning your decision making whilst trying to act smug about it = fucking fail.  At least we are discussing facts about the company and person (shit that gets you banned of HT in a flash) and not dealing with promises you guys have on Homero Talk.

You start by saying Run along Shrillex, and accuse me of attacking posters? Actually I thanked those with valid comments and didn't attack anyone but asked those who decided to act like children and attack me to ignore my posts.

I skimmed the rest of your post but to be honest it wasn't worth replying to as it just continued to attack with no real value, quite amusing as to what you accused me of doing.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

You come here saying "give me the proof" which is spread in +400 pages on this thread and another 200+ pages in another thread and are being dismissive of the overly condensed posts sent to you and wonder why people react that way?  

You can't just jump into a thread, say you haven't read anything and start telling people they are wrong after reading 10-20 posts... they gave you a 400 character overview.

I suggest you either read for yourself and make an informed decision on whether or not you agree and stop replying "you're wrong" while you haven't really read much on the subject.

Sure some users are rough around the edge but if you're going to dismiss everyone because a handful of users being disrespectful you then you're welcome to a) use the ignore function to clean up the thread b) change the way you interact with others.

I agree I dismissed those users who are rough around the edges ( I consider them hate blind and of no value )

I am sorry if you think I said anyone here was wrong.  I actually agreed with people who had valid points if you scroll back up.  Yes, I do need to use that ignore function as I hope the poster I asked to will do.

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

Out of respect for everyone else, please do not quote giant walls of text. You can just quote the relevant portion.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:32:46 AM

I agree I dismissed those users who are rough around the edges ( I consider them hate blind and of no value )

I am sorry if you think I said anyone here was wrong.  I actually agreed with people who had valid points if you scroll back up.  Yes, I do need to use that ignore function as I hope the poster I asked to will do.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to come here, "demand proof" and then say "unfounded" after reading 10 posts you pretty much asked for it.  Give it two or three hours and make up your mind, don't *request* to be fed facts.

..SNIP..  Sorry I am not going to take someones word on the internet that they " just know " facts on a topic when it involves money.  I instead invite them to state the reason they know so I can evaluate.

This comes off as feeling entitled and being lazy.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:35:29 AM

Well gn.  

I see there are a few level headed posters who add value to this thread. Thank you for the responses.

I think I find it of no value to stay any longer as there are just too many people who are hate blind.

I am sure those hate filled GAW enraged fraud screamers will not miss a well balanced conversation on the topic as a civil balanced conversation does not fit into the reason for the thread.

So carry on.. don't let reasoning play any part in any descision revolving money.  I am sure that is working well for those people who can't separate emotion and mob mentality from making money.

Just like those who I see here accuse the hashtalk cult side... The crypts and the bloods if you will I guess...

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:36:07 AM

I am sorry if you think I said anyone here was wrong.  I actually agreed with people who had valid points if you scroll back up.  Yes, I do need to use that ignore function as I hope the poster I asked to will do.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to come here, "demand proof" and then say "unfounded" after reading 10 posts you pretty much asked for it.  Give it two or three hours and make up your mind, don't *request* to be fed facts.

..SNIP..  Sorry I am not going to take someones word on the internet that they " just know " facts on a topic when it involves money.  I instead invite them to state the reason they know so I can evaluate.

This comes off as feeling entitled and being lazy.

I can see where you would come to that conclusion.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:36:27 AM

Out of respect for everyone else, please do not quote giant walls of text. You can just quote the relevant portion.

Fair enough, noted.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:37:46 AM

You start by saying Run along Shrillex, and accuse me of attacking posters? Actually I thanked those with valid comments and didn't attack anyone but asked those who decided to act like children and attack me to ignore my posts.

I skimmed the rest of your post but to be honest it wasn't worth replying to as it just continued to attack with no real value, quite amusing as to what you accused me of doing.

So by giving your post a good reading over and discovering the hypocrisy of you, you are now trying to use semantics to back out of the corner, real nice of you to try and derail the thread.  You are just another shrill added to the long list who come in here and fail. And that isn't based on pure speculation which is all you have that's by your posts admitting to not reading the thread and just jumping in.  You are lost to the thread that doesn't care for people like you on here.  Have fun with that going forward. If my post didnt bother you, then why respond to it, you read it and got sand in your vag.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:38:32 AM

Just wanted to finish replying out of respect to all the quick friends I made in 10 minutes of posting.

But don't worry I am done, this thread is not for me.  It is for a certain sect of people.

Might I suggest though when someone new comes in the more level headed contributors post replies, it would validate your opinions more.

I am done posting on the thread, good luck all.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Just wanted to finish replying out of respect to all the quick friends I made in 10 minutes of posting.

But don't worry I am done, this thread is not for me.  It is for a certain sect of people.

Might I suggest though when someone new comes in the more level headed contributors post replies, it would validate your opinions more.

Fuck off shill

Check out @gawceo's Tweet: https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/540715907782569984?s=09

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:41:25 AM

So by giving your post a good reading over and discovering the hypocrisy of you, you are now trying to use semantics to back out of the corner, real nice of you to try and derail the thread.  You are just another shrill added to the long list who come in here and fail. And that isn't based on pure speculation which is all you have that's by your posts admitting to not reading the thread and just jumping in.  You are lost to the thread that doesn't care for people like you on here.  Have fun with that going forward. If my post didnt bother you, then why respond to it, you read it and got sand in your vag.

Ok one more post...

No I am not backing out at all.

I just replied to the post so shortly unlike other posts because this particular post was especially devoid of any value and was amusing. That attacks someone for attacking others, when I did not... can't make this stuff up.

You do not find it funny how the post starts off attacking me then only continues to do so with no added value?  I did Smiley

Btw it couldn't be farther from the truth or reality as for the most part I agreed with people with good points.

But yes, it is much easier to take one line from 100 and make a snipet...

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:41:57 AM

Fuck off shill

Check out @gawceo's Tweet: https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/540715907782569984?s=09

This...... Some world class posters here...

ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:45:55 AM

don't worry man. You are welcome here any time. We don't ban here and we don't censor, unlike HT. What responses you get will totally depend on who is here at the time you ask the question. I am personally too tired right now to rehash anything. But T0urist did a nice job listing a few of the arguments in a recent post you should be sure to review. I would also read all of eightcylinders posts on this thread.

I know there's not really a lot to do right now with paycoin being down and all so you are welcome to stick around!

"We don't ban here" See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9910985#msg9910985 with a screenshot of a deletion of an earlier post I made on this topic.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:47:45 AM

Fuck off shill

This...... Some world class posters here...

Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That’s Vagiclean. We’ve got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She’s baking a loaf of bread and I think it’s sourdough.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:51:33 AM

"We don't ban here" See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9910985#msg9910985 with a screenshot of a deletion of an earlier post I made on this topic.

Oh, I had a post deleted once too on this thread. Got that email. It was a funny one. But I think the picture I attached was too huge or something. Probably made that page hard to read.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:54:37 AM

Oh, I had a post deleted once too on this thread. Got that email. It was a funny one. But I think the picture I attached was too huge or something. Probably made that page hard to read.

Me too I got DELETED not BANNED sherlock ikeboy

Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: