Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:23:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wqldqVm6k

WHO WANTS TO GET A HASHLET TATTOO WITH ME??? SO EXITED!!

Holy shit, not only will you be mentally scared once this falls apart but physically as well.

What falls apart? Everything is going just to plan. Josh has NEVER broken a promise.... everything he says comes true!!

Thank God I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PVBncDz9c because it's what started me in Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:25:49 PM

I like your post (especially business etics...) and dont want to comment on everything.

Just one thing: You quote "Paycoin is not a true crypto like X Y S" - Yes, maybe (only maybe) PayCoin potentially breakes some rules of traditional crypto, but still, I want to ask you why you think this is a bad thing?

Maybe PayCoin is exactly the vehicle the masses need to adopt. A leadership figure, a cult, a movement, a lot of sheeps who fight on all fronts driven by quite a few innovative heads. GAW has build a massive community by now backing up the coin and given they can master the technical challenges and have honest motives this thing can work out.

In the end, PayCoin has all features a crypto would need to succeed.  I say 60/40 - which imho is enough to try. Will it work? I dont know, but to be honest, you can loose all your money in every single crypto out there, the reason why you loose it doesnt matter. Worth the try - Bitcoin failed to impress me lately, not enough drive

Thanks...

The problem I have with ventures like the one being discussed in the fundamental flaw that seems to be overlooked in favor of some implied money potential - again legitimate or NOT. This fundamental flaw is the lack of true innovation under the guise of "marketed" innovation. Is a very old a basic marketing concept that was first reported as being used by the Romans and more recently (still 150 years go) by the traveling salesmen in the Wild West that had all the potions and cures to address any ailment. The video from Disney's "Pet's Dragon" that was posted a few pages back comically showing this process is actually pretty accurate.

Be personable, find out what the customer longs for, build a community consensus, and sell them what they want using terms like "new", "innovative", "greatest in the world", etc; regardless if whatever being sold is real, fake, or actually holds a value.

Basically, there is a psychology to this process and it is used both in commerce and by company leaders in the interaction with their employees. The college classes covering this are often called something along the lines of "Strategy, Change and Organizational Behavior Concepts".

At any rate, PayCoin may come across as offering the world to whomever GAW/Zen claims is supporting it (a much smaller number than most would assume), but many of the claims made have not been realized and most likely will never be realized. GAW/Zen's past history is a good indication of this.

Look between the lines, who is saying what on the GAW/Zen side, and most importantly, the past ACTIONS by those same individuals and the truth will surface fairly quickly.

Scott-

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:26:12 PM

What falls apart? Everything is going just to plan. Josh has NEVER broken a promise.... everything he says comes true!!

If you really aren't a shill and want an honest dialogue about it than how about you start by answering these 3 questions:

There is very thin volume there , why can't he follow through and bring XPY to 20usd let alone his 25 usd target? Whats the difference in him doing it now when he has to do it whenever paybase launches regardless? I understand that he has had a botched launch because of technical incompetence , but why can't he start processing your KYC now instead of focusing all his time on hype?

doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

While I can't make any conclusions about intelligence from one post I'm still puzzled why all these success story heroes are so concerned about "trolling". They should just kick back and enjoy their profits. I can't imagine being upset about anybody saying anything about GOOG or some other investment that made me money.

Or this CEO post where he mingles together critics, trolls, and people wanting Paycoin to fail. I kind of remember him saying "the harder they troll, the more we sell". Can we add a category for hypocrites?

https://archive.today/r3x2o

This about sums it up. If you're loaded because of paycoin, then why care? Me thinks there is more to this Smiley
demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

If you really aren't a shill and want an honest dialogue about it than how about you start by answering these 3 questions:

There is very thin volume there , why can't he follow through and bring XPY to 20usd let alone his 25 usd target? Whats the difference in him doing it now when he has to do it whenever paybase launches regardless? I understand that he has had a botched launch because of technical incompetence , but why can't he start processing your KYC now instead of focusing all his time on hype?

Josh recently shared an important document with me. Let me show you as well.

Let me know if this eases your concerns.
doogsan

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:36:13 PM

Just wow
What a rat infested troll place.
No wonder XPY has it's own forum.

I agree, that is why I dont hang out in HT. Too many bannings for asking questions. Shadow bannings, posts deleted and removed because you dare ask a question and not post "I Love you Josh"

Yeah thats why we are here, without that nazi regime

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25257/question-for-paycoin-critics

Is more proof that instead of becoming transparent and whatnot he goes on the offensive again about it.  Why cant the CEO answer the hard questions ?

Default mode = call everyone trolls and hope the plastic support in GAW holds up for him to do the work for him.

Paying people money in lie of answering questions doesn't cut it here Homero like it does on HT.

It's like a cult. Wow, what a bunch of yes-sayers and brown nosers!
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:36:29 PM

No because I told you to redraw him with the vest.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

widespread adoption of crypto by any means neccessary

Count me out of this pump&dump crap. Darwinism is fine with me.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:38:55 PM

now that was funny!!!

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:39:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wqldqVm6k

WHO WANTS TO GET A HASHLET TATTOO WITH ME??? SO EXITED!!

Yea, I can just see this guy walking away from this mess, having lost many BTC, with that silly tattoo forever a reminder of how he got duped  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:41:57 PM

I believe sarcasm is implied in this thread even when not explicitly tagged or labeled.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

You Lie such, I don't think we have ever seen untagged sarcasm here.

That hashlet tattoo idea sounds bad ass.  I'm going to get it next to my Jar Jar Binks tattoo I got right before episode 1 came out.
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:50:33 PM

I believe sarcasm is implied in this thread even when not explicitly tagged or labeled.

LOL Now what? Everyone need to use sarcasm like you? Or troll just like you?

Give me a break or i will start laughing and my posts get deleted as some that already were..

Oh! And i thought it was only on Hashtalk! lol

But even if it is sarcasm, welll 99% here are sarcastic and a bunch of trolls.

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:54:37 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 09:09:51 PM by raskul

Give me a break or i will start laughing and my posts get deleted as some that already were..

only forum moderators have the capability to delete posts on this thread.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

Hmmm, I feel like we are missing something. According to the cultists they have won, and yet Homero is running around like a chicken with his head cut off:

1) Boosting he is gonna create the wall, instead of actually getting it done.
2) Sending out a seemingly desperate email to invite friends and family to buy XPY on the exchanges
3) Then telling everyone suddenly it's not about the price on the exchanges, it's about value of the coin as a currency that can be used by merchants. Begging his followers not to cash out on the coins.
4) Calling out the trolls to discuss things when they have banned most of them. Why do they suddenly care now?

I feel like maybe things are happening/have happened behind the scenes that Homero is not sharing with people. Maybe it's merchants like amazon contacting him pissed about that shitty plugin. Maybe agencies are starting to contact him. Maybe the MSB thing is turning a nightmare. Maybe the whole thing with creating the floor with his bots was just a show and he realized right away he could never pull it off.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like he's desperate for some reason, and I'd love to know what it is.

My gut is telling me he is shitting right now thinking about having to fork over $20 for every paycoin exchanged when there are guys like volder probably sitting on 100,000+ coins. Even having a $20 price on an exchange DOES NOT equal being able to go to a site like paybase and exchange ANY amount of PYC at $20 per coin.
doogsan

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:59:54 PM

Hmmm, I feel like we are missing something. According to the cultists they have won, and yet homero is running around like a chicken with his head cut off:

2) Sending out a seemingly desperate email to invite friends and family to buy XPY on the exchanges
3) Then telling everyone suddenly it's not about the price on the exchanges, it's about value of the coin as a currency that can be used by merchants
4) Calling out the trolls to discuss things when they have banned most of them. Why do they suddenly care now?

I feel like maybe things are happening/have happened behind the scenes that Homero is not sharing with people. Maybe it's merchants like amazon contacting him pissed about that shitty plugin. Maybe agencies are starting to contact him. Maybe the MSB thing is turning a nightmare. Maybe the whole thing with creating the floor with his bots was just a show and he realized right away he could never pull it off.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like he's desperate for some reason, and I'd love to know what it is.

One general pattern with scammers: they will constantly throw curve balls. This is a way for them to distract from calm reflection and discussion, which is the last thing they want. At some point, however, the constant curve balls become implausible and the whole thing unravels.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

Maybe the whole thing is about to implode? It's got to be close to critical mass by now surely...  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
de_ixie

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:04:55 PM

I like your post (especially business etics...) and dont want to comment on everything.

Just one thing: You quote "Paycoin is not a true crypto like X Y S" - Yes, maybe (only maybe) PayCoin potentially breakes some rules of traditional crypto, but still, I want to ask you why you think this is a bad thing?

Maybe PayCoin is exactly the vehicle the masses need to adopt. A leadership figure, a cult, a movement, a lot of sheeps who fight on all fronts driven by quite a few innovative heads. GAW has build a massive community by now backing up the coin and given they can master the technical challenges and have honest motives this thing can work out.

In the end, PayCoin has all features a crypto would need to succeed.  I say 60/40 - which imho is enough to try. Will it work? I dont know, but to be honest, you can loose all your money in every single crypto out there, the reason why you loose it doesnt matter. Worth the try - Bitcoin failed to impress me lately, not enough drive

Thanks...

The problem I have with ventures like the one being discussed in the fundamental flaw that seems to be overlooked in favor of some implied money potential - again legitimate or NOT. This fundamental flaw is the lack of true innovation under the guise of "marketed" innovation. Is a very old a basic marketing concept that was first reported as being used by the Romans and more recently (still 150 years go) by the traveling salesmen in the Wild West that had all the potions and cures to address any ailment. The video from Disney's "Pet's Dragon" that was posted a few pages back comically showing this process is actually pretty accurate.

Be personable, find out what the customer longs for, build a community consensus, and sell them what they want using terms like "new", "innovative", "greatest in the world", etc; regardless if whatever being sold is real, fake, or actually holds a value.

Basically, there is a psychology to this process and it is used both in commerce and by company leaders in the interaction with their employees. The college classes covering this are often called something along the lines of "Strategy, Change and Organizational Behavior Concepts".

At any rate, PayCoin may come across as offering the world to whomever GAW/Zen claims is supporting it (a much smaller number than most would assume), but many of the claims made have not been realized and most likely will never be realized. GAW/Zen's past history is a good indication of this.

Look between the lines, who is saying what on the GAW/Zen side, and most importantly, the past ACTIONS by those same individuals and the truth will surface fairly quickly.

Scott-

I agree with most of what you say except of GAW past history. They didnt deliver on everything they announced, but something like 60-70% which is more than most other companies in this area.

You have also a point here - I could read between the lines and most probably would find anything I want (Maybe they didnt mine: We have no proof; Maybe PayCoin is centralized: We have no proof; Maybe there is no backing fund: We have no proof etc)....

What I want to point out - PayCoin/ GAW has a big momentum now and this can have three possible outcomes:

1. Mass adoption of crypto
2. Failure and everybody looses everything (reason why it fails doesnt matter to me). This can also happen with every other coin/ business I build around a coin
3. Something in between

For the slightest chance going no.1 I am happy to provide some support.

Main "innovation" of PayCoin is the potential floor and a person who can mobilize masses. This was always the "knock-out" argument in every discussion I lead over the last years with different mainstream people/ businesses. They asked me: "When I buy a Bitcoin for 100$ today, who guarantees me it is worth 100$ tomorrow"? I always failed to deliver a satisfying answer for that. Average people need a transition period fiat->crypto where the value of their Coin is tied/ backed by a strong entitiy. GAW may be this entitiy.

Bitcoin/ all others Cryptos until now lack an entity which brings a guaranteed value so that Bob can sleep @night knowing his hard earned money isnt endangerd by price swings - this is imho one of the main hurdles for mainstream adoption.

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

Hmmm, I feel like we are missing something. According to the cultists they have won, and yet homero is running around like a chicken with his head cut off:

3) Then telling everyone suddenly it's not about the price on the exchanges, it's about value of the coin as a currency that can be used by merchants

All salient points. I believe that this whole scheme is merely to transition from one ponzi(cloud mining) to another ponzi. What he hoped for was using his fanbase, and capital saved to be able to hype paycoin enough where enough adoption brings paycoin to the 20 dollar floor without him dragging it there alone. Unfortunately, the adoption hasn't been as expected and the loyal have been hedging their risks and selling early making his scheme difficult to pull off.

I think he is crafty enough to drag out this mess for a few more weeks to month before things really start to heat up. He can drag out KYC for at least a week, and that's after paybase launches which he can delay at least another week so we are talking about 2 weeks minimum and thats without any new plans or excuses to buy more time.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:08:09 PM

Did I accidentally piss in your cereal? I'm sorry about that.

Please see this post about moderation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9911788#msg9911788
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: