Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376995 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:36:45 PM

I am reading posts here for like 5 hours ... and i still dont understand why its this argue about a crypto win or failure... so please i invite you to look at all other crypto currencies... they all fall down ... that is the cryptos life.. eventually will go down ... have you seen anybody being punished or being in prison because of the failing of dogecoin Huh Or maybe someone was punished because of the litecoin drop .. or bitcoin drop ... or mtgox scam ... please stop talking what you dont know... i got this saying in my country ... the dog dies of long run and the fool dies of otherone concerns .... so let gaw concern about the price upping or droping .. you cant stop them selling their products.... you cant stop the paybase opening ... and we have a chance to prevail when all others have failed !

To my knowledge this is the first coin to be created, promoted, and backed by a "major" company. They have made very explicit promises about what will be delivered for investment in Paycoin.  That changes everything as far as legality goes compared to some coin created by a kid in his mom's basement. A corporation taking people's money for a promised product or return on investment and then not delivering it is not a "scam" it is fraud, and is still quite illegal *Unless you are part of the banking system that controls the government.

Well then you are showing a profound lack of knowledge.   Just check out Ripple for starts.  
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

what is an MSB ?

Money Service Business (MSB) license is one of the regulatory licenses they should have at least applied for. In the US you can apply easily and within 2 weeks get an confirmation that the application is in process and have proof that you applied.
GAW has stated the following:

"PayBase, in alignment with and guidance from FinCEN, the IRS, the BSA and international government authorities will be licensed as a Money Service Business (MSB) and will follow all US and international regulations."

But when questioned multiple times they are ignoring providing the verifiable number, whether the filed already or when they will file. When people looked up the registry they found no evidence of GAW , paycoin, paybase or any other iteration of filing within the last 2 weeks .

IMHO this should have been done a long time ago if they want to go the highly regulated route and be completely above board like they are claiming.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:40:51 PM

This doesn't sound good in my subjective opinion:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25356
https://archive.today/ZdGK1

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

What if......

Here is an idea. What if we gave the debit cards to the new people coming in to crypto. Those that want to try it out, and need a debit card as a bridge to help them get in to it.

What if us veterans, did not use the debit card. Instead, every store we wanted to use paycoin at, we worked hard to convinced them to take Paycoin.

The reward is another company taking paycoin, and we get the item we were trying to buy Smiley

No debit card for you! Or for you! Or you either!

Man this guy must have ADD he changes his mind on things so much. This sorta reminds me of that short story about the 6 year old that has God like powers and so everyone in town has to spend all their time appeasing him to keep him from destroying the world.

It's a real nice coin, Josh, isn't it everyone?

Edit to add: I guess this is "The Cornfield" everyone gets sent to when they don't please Anthony, err Josh.,,

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:48:24 PM

GAW investing in crypto businesses:

http://www.coindesk.com/gocoin-gains-strategic-investment-software-development-push/
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:50:34 PM

it doesn't get more obvious.

begging to take peecoin by investing in the business.

smacks of desperation.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:57:40 PM

Josh will use the KYC drop announcement for XPY-BTC. He wants to offload 12 mil xpy and cant do it on a low market. The email marketing will encourage btc to xpy conversion and he sells. Expect a possible xmas 20% off xpy for btc orders soon enough.

Josh needs to shift those coins. shapeshift.io is a slow bleed solution for him too. The ponzi has to go 3-6 months so he can slowly liquidate.

Also remember that bitmain 5PH order? bitmain confirmed the order but nobody ever questioned the purpose. It likely wasnt mining. No need if you focus on staking and your own coin. The 5 PH order was a red herring as evidence. Id be willing to bet he bought a large volume cheaper to on sell.

Greeds driving the belief now at the expense of rational thoughts for the GAW faithful. Unfortunate and makes me sad for our race.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:02:28 AM

it doesn't get more obvious.

begging to take peecoin by investing in the business.

smacks of desperation.
Zinc save failed he has to do something fast. gocoin can be brought to do their dirty work. Watch paybase use this as the payment provider through an api.

Why fund gocoin though? Josh bought a bunch of dev teams remember?
Josh is scrambling last minute to pull shit together before SEC rapes him. Hes bailing on being an intermediate now and passing that to a third company.

Gocoin should be careful. They can tarnish their business working with scam artists. I for one now wont use gocoin nor any site/business that uses them.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

Josh will use the KYC drop announcement for XPY-BTC. He wants to offload 12 mil xpy and cant do it on a low market. The email marketing will encourage btc to xpy conversion and he sells. Expect a possible xmas 20% off xpy for btc orders soon enough.

Interesting possibility. What will be even scarier if his deal involves dumping hashstakers for a cheap discount that locks people in for 3-6 months from selling with a special promotion.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

What if......

Here is an idea. What if we gave the debit cards to the new people coming in to crypto. Those that want to try it out, and need a debit card as a bridge to help them get in to it.

What if us veterans, did not use the debit card. Instead, every store we wanted to use paycoin at, we worked hard to convinced them to take Paycoin.

The reward is another company taking paycoin, and we get the item we were trying to buy Smiley

Man this guy must have ADD he changes his mind on things so much. This sorta reminds me of that short story about the 6 year old that has God like powers and so everyone in town has to spend all their time appeasing him to keep him from destroying the world.

That was an old Twilight Zone episode ironically called "It's A Good Life". Anyone the little boy didn't like he wished them to some mystical cornfield where they never returned. One of the best episodes ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJcFGvNgcY

"You're a bad man! You're a very bad man! And you keep thinking bad thoughts about me!" Kind of apropos isn't it?
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:26:18 AM

*yawn*

Anyone can invest in GoCoin, full list at the bottom of the page. Seeking 2 million only at 1.6 and still seeking. No doubt Homero through them a bucketful of coins, not even enough to close the round of funding, cheapskate.

https://www.crowdfunder.com/gocoin/invest#details
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:27:24 AM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

What if......

It's a real nice coin, Josh, isn't it everyone?

Edit to add: I guess this is "The Cornfield" everyone gets sent to when they don't please Anthony, err Josh.,,

Damn it. You beat me to it. Lol.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:37:09 AM

I think at this point in this thread pretty much any cultural reference that can be made about this fandango has probably already been done, likely more than once.

Anybody know when the first Hitler reference was made in this thread? Gotta be within the first couple dozen pages I would think.

Moore's Law has nothing on Godwin's Law....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:59:22 AM

Can he really not think of a way to show that they aren't a scam?

How can you have faith in someone that can't prove they are doing what they say they are doing? Show us what a hashtaker looks like. Release a hashtaker or a prime controller into the wild. Now that they are out of mining bitcoin and scrypt mostly and into paycoin, what could be the harm in showing us that address that they showed the wsj blog so we can see how it received freshly mined coins and sent them to the users. Put up a huge wall on one of the exchanges and prove it's you. Let one of your critics or believers pick an amount of coins and a bid price below the promised $20 per coin, show us the coins going into the exchange and show us the wall.

It really shouldn't be so hard to prove they are legitimate, but even if it is impossible, that doesn't mean there is a real reason that he shouldn't show ANY proof.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:00:40 AM

but after paybase opens other sites like cryptsy will have to get the price up to 20$ too ...because you will buy and exchange to paybase...

Only if the arbitrage can be fulfilled by the paybase weekly sell limits. Since the volume is so low on the exchanges than I expect the other exchanges to quickly rise to 20 usd per coin, but only if paybase allow for XPY to BTC exchanges without KYC, otherwise expect further delays and possible nervous sell offs.

Want to know the only way to know GAW is not a scam? Me. Its because I do not want it to be.

Anyone is capable of anything. More importantly, no amount of "documentation" or " proof" is ever going to be enough. The number one reason GAW is not a scam is because I will never let it be one. I care more about the end game, than a short win.

That's some scary stuff right there...asking people to have faith when producing a MSB application number is effortless. 

So he doesn't WANT it to be a scam. It very well may be and just because you want or don't want something, no matter how bad, doesn't make it so. It also sounds like IF he wanted it to be a scam he could easily let it be. Seems like he's been thinking a lot about this.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:08:14 AM

So he doesn't WANT it to be a scam. It very well may be and just because you want or don't want something, no matter how bad, doesn't make it so. It also sounds like IF he wanted it to be a scam he could easily let it be. Seems like he's been thinking a lot about this.

Yes, he can have the best of intentions and have gotten caught-up in a string of lies that he needs to dig out of and has a plan to solve everything with an ICO to cover his debts and support costs. Whatever his intentions are and however he is rationalizing his plan to himself and staff is inconsequential as the ends do not justify the means and this is likely going to go really wrong.

There does seem like their is some frantic desperation with his comments and actions. Why couldn't a "100 million" dollar company spend 150 BTC to tear down those sell walls on exchanges to promote his coin? Why so many last minute changes?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:13:12 AM

Name dropping again:

The year-end funding caps a busy year for GoCoin. The firm has inked partnerships with a number of companies, most notably PayPal, and according to co-founder and CEO Steve Beauregard, the move will position GoCoin toward continued growth in 2015.

Also this dude...

Brock Pierce
Chairman of the Board & Co-Founder
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Poor Oldschool1, he has been extremely civil laying out his concerns, then Redacted and a couple others get into the conversation and turn it into a juvenile free-for-all towards the end.

<sigh>

You can't talk seriously with some of those people, so why even bother? If Josh wants to be taken seriously, he should surround himself with serious people.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

Poor Oldschool1, he has been extremely civil laying out his concerns, then Redacted and a couple others get into the conversation and turn it into a juvenile free-for-all towards the end.

<sigh>

You can't talk seriously with some of those people, so why even bother? If Josh wants to be taken seriously, he should surround himself with serious people.

Yeah, if they would listen to his concerns, things might actually change there. But they won't. They are blinded in their religion of greed. I really want to do a documentary someday about all this stuff. I think it's endlessly fascinating to see where greed takes you in these modern times.  
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:56:39 AM

<sigh>

I agree.  I think Suchmoon should do the same.
favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:01:32 AM

please enlight me... what it means everything by the book ... its a premined coin .... whats the real problem ... convince me selling this coin and not waiting for paybase opening..

Well since you already are invested than that changes the conversation more from an ethical one to a strategic one.

Personally, I think its possible to someday hit or go above 20 usd per coin briefly, but its also possible that the high of 16 is the highest you will ever see.
Its really a gamble you must take right now.

On one hand homero just announce paybase will open soon, on another hand there is still KYC, he was dropping hints of possible XPY to BTC conversions(very vague without discussing limits) earlier so there may be a partial sell off.  The way GAW has handled themselves though and all the last minute changes makes me concerned there will be a few more surprises which could delay everything.

Where is the ethics involved?  That makes less than zero sense. You aren't trying to scam people to get them to buy in. If you (me) believe in the coin and are invested in it, how is that unethical? You and I might disagree on the legitimacy of the coin...but that doesn't mean I am unethical for trading in it and believing in it. Well, maybe in this forum it does. LOL

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: