Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:54:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:29:27 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
yup couldnt agree more these gaw shrills are close to being like china's government fifty cent brigade
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

This is not correct. All the coins have not been mined staked. Every POS block is mining staking new coins. Small amount but they are being minied staking . The so-called Prime Controllers mine stake new coins, the so-called Orion Controllers collect the transaction fees for transaction they handle. In the wallet console do a "getblockhash 'block height'" and then use hash and do a "getblock 'hash'" and you will see coins mined stake every POS block.

May seem like a subtle difference but mining and staking are very different things that have very different implications.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:30:06 PM

Where are the Wall(Floor?)builder's? I have had the lowest sell offer on C-S for over an hour now, get with it GAWster's!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:34:19 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

look how new members are treated. Always! Look back through the threads. I appreciate others opinions. And you posting as you have a conscious.

but constantly people that dominate posts on this thread are spreading lies, hate mongering, and rumor. Yes its lies and rumor when there's a lack of legal factual proof. The postponing of a launch does not constitute a scam. But everything that happens is another conspiracy on here. Why would any legitimate business person get involved with an industry like this when faced with people like the ones here, claiming scam at every glitch.

Can I ask you one question?

How long have you been dealing in crypto currency?

You would not even need to ask the question above if you have been in for a while. A lot of scams have been done thru out the history of crypto currency. There is some legal proof in some of the post here. The people that have been around are trying to look out for the the people new to the game. Some of it is out of line - granted. But some of it is not. So take the part of it that is the truth and dump the rest. Thanks  

I've been dealing with it for 5 years. Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.

This is bigger than one man. & has been for some time now. The problems gaw CEO will face if his claims are lies are bigger than anyone here can provide. Your not saving people, in fact when it begins to function smoothly you will have hurt far more. How sure are you?
i sold xpy @ .20 then rebought @ .015 then dumped again .044 fck poop scam coin dumpers united is killing xpy on the free market

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
gaw already admitted they cant afford 20$ if guys like me keep playing the free market brb gotta scoop up some more xpy to dump

blah blah blah, gotta do what I'm claiming someone else is doing. Rip off people genuinely interested in something so I can scam people. Buy some paycoins for me too, because I'm not dumping my coins. Prove me right some more
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:35:37 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

look how new members are treated. Always! Look back through the threads. I appreciate others opinions. And you posting as you have a conscious.

but constantly people that dominate posts on this thread are spreading lies, hate mongering, and rumor. Yes its lies and rumor when there's a lack of legal factual proof. The postponing of a launch does not constitute a scam. But everything that happens is another conspiracy on here. Why would any legitimate business person get involved with an industry like this when faced with people like the ones here, claiming scam at every glitch.

Can I ask you one question?

How long have you been dealing in crypto currency?

You would not even need to ask the question above if you have been in for a while. A lot of scams have been done thru out the history of crypto currency. There is some legal proof in some of the post here. The people that have been around are trying to look out for the the people new to the game. Some of it is out of line - granted. But some of it is not. So take the part of it that is the truth and dump the rest. Thanks  

I've been dealing with it for 5 years. Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.

This is bigger than one man. & has been for some time now. The problems gaw CEO will face if his claims are lies are bigger than anyone here can provide. Your not saving people, in fact when it begins to function smoothly you will have hurt far more. How sure are you?
i sold xpy @ .20 then rebought @ .015 then dumped again .044 fck poop scam coin dumpers united is killing xpy on the free market

gaw already admitted they cant afford 20$ if guys like me keep playing the free market brb gotta scoop up some more xpy to dump

blah blah blah, gotta do what I'm claiming someone else is doing. Rip off people genuinely interested in something so I can scam people. Buy some paycoins for me too, because I'm not dumping my coins. Prove me right some more
50 cent brigade ^
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:35:57 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
yup couldnt agree more these gaw shrills are close to being like china's government fifty cent brigade
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:39:58 PM

Looks like the Homero edit thread got taken care of real quick  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25609/why-the-edit

Someone tell that Redacted douche-bag that NOTHING was verified by the Wall Street Journal. A WSJ blogger does NOT equal the WSJ.

If GAW/Paycoin was a $100,000,000 venture it would definitely be in the actual Wall Street Journal, most likely with at least a front page lead if not a front fold spot. The fact that it isn't should be yet another red flag, but the heap of red flags with this obvious scam is so immense now that it is turning into a mountain, and those that still can't see it probably will not until this thing starts going the way that logic, mathematics,  and history predict it will.

Not every $100 million companies gets featured on the front page. Find me an actual WSJ article for every company on this list wsj dot com/billion-dollar-club/ with a billion dollar valuation. If the WSJ thought it was a scam, now that would be newsworthy, and they would do an article about that.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

This is the original:

LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:40:56 PM

The only wall the GAWster's seem to be building is a text Wall-O-BS on here this morning. My 1.6 XPY FINALLY moved on C-S. I made .002 BTC!! Woop! Two more rollovers like this and I will have made enough to buy a (cheap) beer....

Edit to add:

Looks like the Homero edit thread got taken care of real quick  Roll Eyes

Someone tell that Redacted douche-bag that NOTHING was verified by the Wall Street Journal. A WSJ blogger does NOT equal the WSJ.

If GAW/Paycoin was a $100,000,000 venture it would definitely be in the actual Wall Street Journal, most likely with at least a front page lead if not a front fold spot. The fact that it isn't should be yet another red flag, but the heap of red flags with this obvious scam is so immense now that it is turning into a mountain, and those that still can't see it probably will not until this thing starts going the way that logic, mathematics,  and history predict it will.

Not every $100 million companies gets featured on the front page. Find me an actual WSJ article for every company on this list wsj dot com/billion-dollar-club/ with a billion dollar valuation. If the WSJ thought it was a scam, now that would be newsworthy, and they would do an article about that.

Cool story Bro!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:44:06 PM

The only wall the GAWster's seem to be building is a text Wall-O-BS on here this morning. My 1.6 XPY FINALLY moved on C-S. I made .002 BTC!! Woop! Two more rollovers like this and I will have made enough to buy a (cheap) beer....
I just continue to expose this guy's intelligence level, so I hope your remark wasn't at me. He always asks for proof, I provide archived proof of the CEO lying then later editing his post to cover his tracks, as well as their main fanboy supporter who is allegedly in for 250k+ withdrawing thousands of XPY that corelate with cryptsy dumps, and all he is reduced to is mocking me because I use color to highlight and draw people's eye attention to one of the most important posts on this thread Cheesy You really, really can't make this kind of ignorance up.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:44:34 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:45:40 AM by WaffleMaster

This is the original:

LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
Ya, and this?
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:46:56 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 04:07:21 PM by rtm125

Looks like the Homero edit thread got taken care of real quick  Roll Eyes

If GAW/Paycoin was a $100,000,000 venture it would definitely be in the actual Wall Street Journal, most likely with at least a front page lead if not a front fold spot. The fact that it isn't should be yet another red flag, but the heap of red flags with this obvious scam is so immense now that it is turning into a mountain, and those that still can't see it probably will not until this thing starts going the way that logic, mathematics,  and history predict it will.

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/ might want to read that again there fanboy, but before you do take the gaw dick out of your mouth and read it objectively, as if josh's fist is not placed firmly up your ass and making you talk for him like the little bitch puppet you are. They didn't give any sort of validation and in fact even question it them self's.

XPY is currently worth 10.00, where is the spoken of floor and the whales that are supposed to come save the day?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:48:57 PM

I just continue to expose this guy's intelligence level, so I hope your remark wasn't at me. He always asks for proof, I provide archived proof of the CEO lying then later editing his post to cover his tracks, as well as their main fanboy supporter who is allegedly in for 250k+ withdrawing thousands of XPY that corelate with cryptsy dumps, and all he is reduced to is mocking me because I use color to highlight and draw people's eye attention to one of the most important posts on this thread Cheesy You really, really can't make this kind of ignorance up.

My comment was aimed at the couple of GAWster's here that have all the time in the world to spout their complete and total "Josh is GAWD" BS, but will not put their money where their mouth's are. If they believed one ounce of the BS they are dumping here they would be mortgaging the house to buy up all those "cheap" XPY @ $9, becuase they say they are going to be worth $20 Monday morning. The fact that these clowns are not buying right now says it all.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:55:25 PM

My comment was aimed at the couple of GAWster's here that have all the time in the world to spout their complete and total "Josh is GAWD" BS, but will not put their money where their mouth's are. If they believed one ounce of the BS they are dumping here they would be mortgaging the house to buy up all those "cheap" XPY @ $9, becuase they say they are going to be worth $20 Monday morning. The fact that these clowns are not buying right now says it all.
Very good point! Why slightly hyperbolic I would agree they would be taking out huge loans to buy if they practiced what they shilled. Might I ask what you think of that nice little exposure I did on the prevalent bombardment of shilling certain individuals do, in spite of me meeting their every request to provide archived, legal evidence that would hold up in the court of law?
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:57:42 PM

Whats scares me is some of them may already have maxed out their credit on this scam.  hate to see people taken like this.

Some notable posters on this thread though i will laugh my arse off when it all goes wrong if they did max their credit on this and didnt get out in time.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

Lol, 1,500+ XPY to bring the price up a few satoshi and 100 xpy selling brings it right back down. Looks like confidence is strong /s

Whats scares me is some of them may already have maxed out their credit on this scam.  hate to see people taken like this.

Some notable posters on this thread though i will laugh my arse off when it all goes wrong if they did max their credit on this and didnt get out in time.
If people aren't getting out with me posting archived proof of the CEO lying and top supporters withdrawing thousands upon thousands of XPY and dumping them, I don't know if there's any hope for them. I first got burned when I bought a GPU miner for 3 grand back when you could make $40~ a day on doge mining. I broke even, but I learned a valuable lesson. I could sell my parts for a hefty profit, but I like to keep it around collecting dust to serve as a reminder.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:03:20 PM

Waffle, I know you are meeting these guys' BS with facts and logic, but I am afraid I did not read through the latest exchange. From what I have read it seemed like a repeat of the points that have already been made over and over already. These guys are just going to keep ignoring reality no matter how iron clad and in your face the facts are. What I find odd is that they somehow think that spouting their obvious delusions here is going to sway anybody to jump on the GAW bandwagon at this point. There are pretty much two groups reading this thread: Those that understand the facts and weigh them against history using logic and those who believe the blatant lies of an habitual pathological liar who has every reason in the world to deceive them.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

Looks like the Homero edit thread got taken care of real quick  Roll Eyes

If GAW/Paycoin was a $100,000,000 venture it would definitely be in the actual Wall Street Journal, most likely with at least a front page lead if not a front fold spot. The fact that it isn't should be yet another red flag, but the heap of red flags with this obvious scam is so immense now that it is turning into a mountain, and those that still can't see it probably will not until this thing starts going the way that logic, mathematics,  and history predict it will.

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/ might want to read that again there fanboy, but before you do take the gaw dick out of your mouth and read it objectively, as if josh's fist is not placed firmly up your ass and making you talk for him like the little bitch puppet you are. They didn't give any sort of validation and in fact even question it them self's.

XPY is currently worth 10.00, where is the spoken of floor and the whales that are supposed to come save the day?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

Lol, 1,500+ XPY to bring the price up a few satoshi and 100 xpy selling brings it right back down. Looks like confidence is strong /s

If people aren't getting out with me posting archived proof of the CEO lying and top supporters withdrawing thousands upon thousands of XPY and dumping them, I don't know if there's any hope for them. I first got burned when I bought a GPU miner for 3 grand back when you could make $40~ a day on doge mining. I broke even, but I learned a valuable lesson. I could sell my parts for a hefty profit, but I like to keep it around collecting dust to serve as a reminder.

That relies on them finding this site (or redit or others) and not HT where such things are kept hidden.

It also requires we keep these things findable.  Certain posters are doing their level best to bury such posts with spam.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:09:44 PM

Waffle, I know you are meeting these guys' BS with facts and logic, but I am afraid I did not read through the latest exchange. From what I have read it seemed like a repeat of the points that have already been made over and over already. These guys are just going to keep ignoring reality no matter how iron clad and in your face the facts are. What I find odd is that they somehow think that spouting their obvious delusions here is going to sway anybody to jump on the GAW bandwagon at this point. There are pretty much two groups reading this thread: Those that understand the facts and weigh them against history using logic and those who believe the blatant lies of an habitual pathological liar who has every reason in the world to deceive them.
paul remember when that guy couldnt understand basic math i could feel your pain frustration these stupid fuckers make me wana bash my head against a wall
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: