Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:11:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:40:50 AM

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

I already said I don't have that much, even at the odds I wanted. The best I can for now is my 4 btc to your 40 at the betmoose site.
___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February
Options: Yes | No

If you're interested in that transfer 40btc over there and I'll start transferring my coins there too. When my current bet is maxed out I'll put up enough to bet 20btc, and when that's out I'll get the rest.

Go look back at your claims that got your posts deleted. No one is taking your moosebets....."

NOW I AM SON. ALL IN OR NOTHING, OTHERWISE FUCK OFF YOU PENNILESS NOTHNG ?
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:44:30 AM

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BITCH

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:45:54 AM

The funny thing is the trolls bitch here about HT deleting posts.   I've never had a post on hash talk deleted, but on this thread my posts do get deleted.  Trolls can say any vial thing they want, but if you stand up to them you risk getting your post deleted.    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I find the whole thing very funny!    Some here are even trying to archive HT, what a lame use of time and computer resources!   If you tear apart a persons posts, anyone can be made to look like a liar.   That doesn't mean they are lying!    Things change over time and those that don't change in the crypto world just lose out.  That is just the way it is.   

This thread is out of control because many people here aren't interested in anything other than trying to shout scam.   They don't care that what is being done or how it may work out, they just want to scream scam.   There isn't any logic or reason for it.

Well my deleted posts were over the line so I'm not complaining about that.   I'm just pointing out there have been a lot of vial things posted at me and others on this thread that haven't been deleted!   Makes one think, doesn't it?   Wink

(Seriously, how anyone could maintain order on 500+ page thread is beyond me so I realize the uneven application isn't probably intended.)    Wink

Actually NO it doesn't make one think at all. We don't need order nor want it. If you are going to be a complete fucking asshole and say shit that threatens others or breaks the few rules this forum has then yes, those posts need to be deleted. However, I do see you're still allowed to run your bitch mouth around here even after having your posts deleted. That would never happen on HT. You would be banned. Unless of course you're the CEO. Then your posts are deleted in an attempt to hide your blatant lies and you are not banned but you get to continue to lie and delete afterwards.

Actually I didn't break any rules if you just didn't.   I never swore at anyone either!     Cheesy   I never say stuff that threatens others or create posts that break forum rules.   So you can chew on that.   My over the line posts (2) were pointing a troll was just be a jerk.   That is what got deleted, but only partially.         

For the record you sound clueless about what happens on HT.   There are many people their that have had tiffs with the CEO and have even been banned but are back and allowed on there.    There was unjustified banning going on in the past but hopefully that problem has been fixed.     

I also did point out on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted.   So I've actually had more freedom on HT than here! 

Either your posts were deleted or they were not deleted. If they were edited then that is what you say happened. I don't need to chew on a god damn thing. I know EXACTLY what goes on at HT as I've had a half dozen accounts banned. You just admitted that there was unjustified banning going on in the past and NO you did not point out "on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted." I implore you to show me where you did in your quotes above.

Now you are just being difficult.  You can go search HashTalk yourself if you want to see it.  I believe it is in the LTCgear thread that replaced the first locked LTCgear thread.   I'm not lying so I don't have to prove anything.    My user name on HT is dykask.   Feel free to search. 

The unjustified banning was from some zealots that got enough reputation to ban/shadow ban people.   Hopefully that hole has been closed.

Now calling me a liar is uncalled for and just plain wrong.   You have a bone to pick, but that is your problem not mine.    From your posts on this thread I think it is pretty clear why you got banned multiple times and those bans probably were justified.   

I never called you a liar. However, if the show fits then wear it. All i did was respond to exactly what you have said here. Why the hell you are referring to posts of yours on HT that were not in our discussion is beyond me. I don't have a bone to pick with anyone. You opened your mouth not me.

EDIT: Please do elaborate on how my posts here have absolutely anything whatsoever to do with my posts on HT and how the hell they would be anything worth being deleted and banned for. You scumbags always say the same dumb shit about everyone that got banned.
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:51:24 AM

The funny thing is the trolls bitch here about HT deleting posts.   I've never had a post on hash talk deleted, but on this thread my posts do get deleted.  Trolls can say any vial thing they want, but if you stand up to them you risk getting your post deleted.    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I find the whole thing very funny!    Some here are even trying to archive HT, what a lame use of time and computer resources!   If you tear apart a persons posts, anyone can be made to look like a liar.   That doesn't mean they are lying!    Things change over time and those that don't change in the crypto world just lose out.  That is just the way it is.  

This thread is out of control because many people here aren't interested in anything other than trying to shout scam.   They don't care that what is being done or how it may work out, they just want to scream scam.   There isn't any logic or reason for it.

Well my deleted posts were over the line so I'm not complaining about that.   I'm just pointing out there have been a lot of vial things posted at me and others on this thread that haven't been deleted!   Makes one think, doesn't it?   Wink

(Seriously, how anyone could maintain order on 500+ page thread is beyond me so I realize the uneven application isn't probably intended.)    Wink

LoL i got some posts here deleted.. so.

Hater allways gonna hate and trolls well they are trolls so they wi allways ... TROLL! ahha
Stop answering them and asking them. They don't deserve that chance.
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:59:11 AM

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

http://oi60.tinypic.com/20i8if8.jpg

I already said I don't have that much, even at the odds I wanted. The best I can for now is my 4 btc to your 40 at the betmoose site.
https://www.betmoose.com/img/bet-image.jpg___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February

If you're interested in that transfer 40btc over there and I'll start transferring my coins there too. When my current bet is maxed out I'll put up enough to bet 20btc, and when that's out I'll get the rest.

Go look back at your claims that got your posts deleted. No one is taking your moosebets....."

NOW I AM SON. ALL IN OR NOTHING, OTHERWISE FUCK OFF YOU PENNILESS NOTHNG ?

I'm going all in. I'm not rich (yet.) Putting in even that much is already pushing it for me. It sounds like you're using that as an excuse not to put in anything. If you're ready to bet, you should be fine doing a smaller amount. Besides, other people might bet after you put up the money and it may be all covered. (I think that is what will happen, actually.)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:02:07 AM

The funny thing is the trolls bitch here about HT deleting posts.   I've never had a post on hash talk deleted, but on this thread my posts do get deleted.  Trolls can say any vial thing they want, but if you stand up to them you risk getting your post deleted.    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I find the whole thing very funny!    Some here are even trying to archive HT, what a lame use of time and computer resources!   If you tear apart a persons posts, anyone can be made to look like a liar.   That doesn't mean they are lying!    Things change over time and those that don't change in the crypto world just lose out.  That is just the way it is.  

This thread is out of control because many people here aren't interested in anything other than trying to shout scam.   They don't care that what is being done or how it may work out, they just want to scream scam.   There isn't any logic or reason for it.

Well my deleted posts were over the line so I'm not complaining about that.   I'm just pointing out there have been a lot of vial things posted at me and others on this thread that haven't been deleted!   Makes one think, doesn't it?   Wink

(Seriously, how anyone could maintain order on 500+ page thread is beyond me so I realize the uneven application isn't probably intended.)    Wink

Actually NO it doesn't make one think at all. We don't need order nor want it. If you are going to be a complete fucking asshole and say shit that threatens others or breaks the few rules this forum has then yes, those posts need to be deleted. However, I do see you're still allowed to run your bitch mouth around here even after having your posts deleted. That would never happen on HT. You would be banned. Unless of course you're the CEO. Then your posts are deleted in an attempt to hide your blatant lies and you are not banned but you get to continue to lie and delete afterwards.

Actually I didn't break any rules if you just didn't.   I never swore at anyone either!     Cheesy   I never say stuff that threatens others or create posts that break forum rules.   So you can chew on that.   My over the line posts (2) were pointing a troll was just be a jerk.   That is what got deleted, but only partially.        

For the record you sound clueless about what happens on HT.   There are many people their that have had tiffs with the CEO and have even been banned but are back and allowed on there.    There was unjustified banning going on in the past but hopefully that problem has been fixed.    

I also did point out on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted.   So I've actually had more freedom on HT than here!  

Either your posts were deleted or they were not deleted. If they were edited then that is what you say happened. I don't need to chew on a god damn thing. I know EXACTLY what goes on at HT as I've had a half dozen accounts banned. You just admitted that there was unjustified banning going on in the past and NO you did not point out "on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted." I implore you to show me where you did in your quotes above.

Now you are just being difficult.  You can go search HashTalk yourself if you want to see it.  I believe it is in the LTCgear thread that replaced the first locked LTCgear thread.   I'm not lying so I don't have to prove anything.    My user name on HT is dykask.   Feel free to search.  

The unjustified banning was from some zealots that got enough reputation to ban/shadow ban people.   Hopefully that hole has been closed.

Now calling me a liar is uncalled for and just plain wrong.   You have a bone to pick, but that is your problem not mine.    From your posts on this thread I think it is pretty clear why you got banned multiple times and those bans probably were justified.    

I never called you a liar. However, if the show fits then wear it. All i did was respond to exactly what you have said here. Why the hell you are referring to posts of yours on HT that were not in our discussion is beyond me. I don't have a bone to pick with anyone. You opened your mouth not me.

Hmmm, clearly you are just shooting off your posts without thinking.   Read what I wrote and read what you posted.  

Anyway I just pointed out that I've never had a post on HT deleted.   I've had many posts on bitcointalk deleted, but mostly on threads where people self modulated and were running scams.   There are a lot more scams here than on HT.  
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

claimed that GAW is not a scam because when she presented a betting site to bet againts that, no one responded.
taken to task a mere 100 BTC bet to test her theory, she chokes like the chicken shit the she is.

100 BTC BET OR NOTHING. LOUD MOUTH.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:06:55 AM

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

4:4 ike or your dont believe in your cause. if you only believe 10% then you are on our side more and need not bet.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:12:48 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

claimed that GAW is not a scam because when she presented a betting site to bet againts that, no one responded.
taken to task a mere 100 BTC bet to test her theory, she chokes like the chicken shit the she is.

I didn't claim that they weren't a scam, but that the people saying that they were are overconfident. I don't have that much, but I'm willing to bet whatever I do have. Saying that you're only willing to bet a certain amount but not more seems like an excuse not to bet at all. Put in your 100btc and it will probably be matched.

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

http://oi60.tinypic.com/20i8if8.jpg

https://www.betmoose.com/img/bet-image.jpg___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February

4:4 ike or your dont believe in your cause. if you only believe 10% then you are on our side more and need not bet.

I've already explained that at 1:1 odds there's no point in betting when I can just buy xpy. I talked more precisely about what odds I believe above. What are your odds?
dyask

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:13:26 AM

If https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/ shows a greater than $15 value on at least 2 exchanges with at least $10,000 in volume on February 1, 2015, this is true.

If not, this is false.

If coinmarketcap removes paycoin from their site, this is also false. If paycoin is shut down, this bet resolves as 'No'.

This is a weasel bet, there are multiple ways that XPY could be trading over $15 and still lose this bet.   Whoever wrote this is looking for a lot was weasel room to avoid losing the bet.  

* There are not timeframes or definitions around the $10,000 volume requirement.   Which is also a stupid requirement.    
* There is the additional coinmarketcap escape which has nothing to do with the success of XPY.   There is already a conflict there with a failed paycoin.  

Well bet away I don't care.   I'll probably be on to something new by Feb. 15th!   That is how you win, you have to keep moving forward.  
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:14:05 AM

Damn, I thought it was bad when that grammar nazi was posting, but the thread has completely gone down the drain with that I_IZ around. Just report his posts, I have seen people banned for less than he's doing...

As for the people attacking and defending paycoin, it seems you're still stuck in the same point. You won't know for sure until they go bankrupt, or on the contrary gain more attention and acceptance. If one of you thinks it's a scam you can talk for another month and still won't get anywhere, unless the company itself clears it out one way or another.

"This is GAW, we are sorry to report that this was all a scam."

20 posters: GAWSOME!
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:17:46 AM

If https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/ shows a greater than $15 value on at least 2 exchanges with at least $10,000 in volume on February 1, 2015, this is true.

If not, this is false.

If coinmarketcap removes paycoin from their site, this is also false. If paycoin is shut down, this bet resolves as 'No'.

This is a weasel bet, there are multiple ways that XPY could be trading over $15 and still lose this bet.   Whoever wrote this is looking for a lot was weasel room to avoid losing the bet.  

* There are not timeframes or definitions around the $10,000 volume requirement.   Which is also a stupid requirement.    
* There is the additional coinmarketcap escape which has nothing to do with the success of XPY.   There is already a conflict there with a failed paycoin.  

Well bet away I don't care.   I'll probably be on to something new by Feb. 15th!   That is how you win, you have to keep moving forward.  

It's 10,000 total volume that day. It's easy to manipulate the price on an exchange with no volume.

I don't get your second point: I linked to the exact coinmarketcap site for the paycoin we're talking about.

"there are multiple ways that XPY could be trading over $15 and still lose this bet." I'm betting that the bet will come out yes, and I tried to make it so that it would only come out yes if it really was trading at that level. What formulation would you want? If you commit to a different formulation, mention it.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it's not easy to bet directly on it being a scam in a well-defined way.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

i'm taking you up on YOUR BET.

1OO btc that your boyfriend will not be caught out as a scammer in the next 6 months.

giggle as much as you may, you wrote it it is your terms, you stated them...

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

I didn't claim that they weren't a scam, but that the people saying that they were are overconfident. I don't have that much, but I'm willing to bet whatever I do have. Saying that you're only willing to bet a certain amount but not more seems like an excuse not to bet at all. Put in your 100btc and it will probably be matched.

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

I've already explained that at 1:1 odds there's no point in betting when I can just buy xpy. I talked more precisely about what odds I believe above. What are your odds?
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:19:23 AM

[sarcasm]
Why on earth would you diversify to reduce risk? That's just dumb. Too bad you didn't commit all of your investment to an unproven commodity. If you had done as you were told, you could have large unrealized gains like the really smart people. And...if you were really a believer and had faith, you could eventually have even greater unrealized gains by not cashing out and holding.
[/sarcasm]

I know, I am such a dunce! If I only drank the whole pitcher of kool-aid when it was presented to me, I could have invested my kids college funds in hashlets and been rolling in virtual dough!  Wink
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:20:06 AM

1OO btc that your boyfriend will not be caught out as a scammer in the next 6 months.

I'm having trouble parsing this. What are you trying to say?
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

my odds are 5btc. 5:5 6 months.... hey thats more profitable than a staker if you're right GAWSOME!!!!
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:26:49 AM

ENGEEESH MOTHER FUCKER,

DO YOU SPEAK IT.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THE CON ARTIST BOSS YOU WOK FOR

dyask

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

ENGEEESH MOTHER FUCKER,

DO YOU SPEAK IT.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THE CON ARTIST BOSS YOU WOK FOR

Gibberish is the accepted language on this thread ...
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:31:33 AM

put your money where your mouth is tough guy.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:34:43 AM

COWERING CUNTS

I BET 100 btc THAT SHIT COIN IS A SCAM.

6 MONTH LIFE MAX.

PUT UP OR SHIT UP

THERE IT IS AN OPEN BET.........
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: