Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:27:24 PM

unusualfacts30: 2 wrong answers, sorry mate.
Nthused: 1st place
Radio-Active: 2nd place
barabbas: 3rd place

please pm me your MCZ usernames

Please send my award to the PR Fund. We are going to need every coin we can get... Thanks for your generosity!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:06:31 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 06:19:39 PM by altcoinUK

The core idea is really-really great: get fit and healthy and get some coins in the meantime. This could be a very successful project.
Big +1 for this Smiley

Let me correct myself: the project can be very-very successful instead of very successful. There are mobile apps that are downloaded by millions of users and with a little luck and of course proper execution this coin could end up being used by millions of users. Most of the coins end up in the altcoin graveyard, but unlike 99.99% of other altcoins at least this idea have a valid and real use case.
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:30:16 PM

@Radio-Active please pm me your MCZ username

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:01:41 PM

Hey everybody,

There is a new article on MangoCoinz, and another one is on the way. Cheesy
http://www.coinssource.com/mangocoinz-opens-doors-mobile-mining/

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:28:28 AM

Is usecryptos the only exchange you guys are currently planning to be listed on?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:21:01 AM

Is usecryptos the only exchange you guys are currently planning to be listed on?

Its now on Atomic-Trade as well Wink

https://www.atomic-trade.com/trade?c=MCZ&p=BTC

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 06:30:47 AM

The Atomic Trade pricing is like 2 times UseCryptos pricing O_O

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:35:56 AM

It's due to low volume.  Not really much to worry about since the volume is low on both sites.

The narrative seems a bit discombobulated the past few pages.  I think the iOS needs to be finished and maybe a brushup on the UI should happen before we can expect a larger exchange and better volume.

The ball is in the devs court.  Consensus is that there is something to what they have and I am going to wait and see how that works out...I mentioned clams earlier and while it is different, I see a similar novelty appeal but with better user appeal (the fitness angle should not be underscored).  It took months for clams to jump...no reason to not be patient with Mangoz...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Quartx

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:04:35 AM

It's due to low volume.  Not really much to worry about since the volume is low on both sites.

The narrative seems a bit discombobulated the past few pages.  I think the iOS needs to be finished and maybe a brushup on the UI should happen before we can expect a larger exchange and better volume.

The ball is in the devs court.  Consensus is that there is something to what they have and I am going to wait and see how that works out...I mentioned clams earlier and while it is different, I see a similar novelty appeal but with better user appeal (the fitness angle should not be underscored).  It took months for clams to jump...no reason to not be patient with Mangoz...

+1 for material UI for the android app
Rather than call the app Mangocoinz, would'nt Mangoz Fitness be a better name, incorporate maps, a calorie burner app, maps, routes, simple social stuff like people running near you and mention mangocoinz as a incentive, partner with actual fitness sites or mechandise and try to get some promotions or product promotion codes like "Mangocoinz - 10% off running shoes".

All these will instantly increase users, even users who know nothing about mangocoinz but just want to get fit. Cheesy

On a totally unrelated note ,i just tried registering at the AtomicTrade exchange, tried to login and it required email activation code, but gave me some uid not present in querystring error.. Whats with the programming errors I have found these few days lol

iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:34:14 AM

Erm..I forgot my password..can't send coins...help? Cheesy
throwingbones1

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:34:46 AM

unusualfacts30: 2 wrong answers, sorry mate.
Nthused: 1st place
Radio-Active: 2nd place
barabbas: 3rd place

please pm me your MCZ usernames

Please send my award to the PR Fund. We are going to need every coin we can get... Thanks for your generosity!

Ok what is the MCZ username for them?

mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:53:07 AM

hello, i had 25 mcz on my phone , but i didn't sync for 3-4 days.today when i open my phone i had 0.01...what happened?
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:03:09 AM

hello, i had 25 mcz on my phone , but i didn't sync for 3-4 days.today when i open my phone i had 0.01...what happened?

Hey mriulian,

Could you please give us your MangoCoinz username so that we can see what has happened with your username?
Please send it to mangocoinz@gmail.com

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:00:14 PM

my mango username is mriulian
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:05:34 PM

Could you please open a support ticket with the details of the error you encountered, it would be a great help.

Thank You
Allen Byron Penner
Atomic-Trade.com

Rather than call the app Mangocoinz, would'nt Mangoz Fitness be a better name, incorporate maps, a calorie burner app, maps, routes, simple social stuff like people running near you and mention mangocoinz as a incentive, partner with actual fitness sites or mechandise and try to get some promotions or product promotion codes like "Mangocoinz - 10% off running shoes".

All these will instantly increase users, even users who know nothing about mangocoinz but just want to get fit. Cheesy

On a totally unrelated note ,i just tried registering at the AtomicTrade exchange, tried to login and it required email activation code, but gave me some uid not present in querystring error.. Whats with the programming errors I have found these few days lol
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to share some of our plans with you. We will be making the iPhone app and this will happen as soon as we have enough money to do so. MangoCoinz will also be rebranded into something more fitness-like. This includes the logo as well.
Now, this can go 2 ways. We will know in a couple of days which way to go. First, if we get enough money in the following days to start the iPhone app, then it will be our primary focus and the iPhone app will be built as a fitness rebrand straight from the start. Second, we don't get enough money for an iPhone. In this case we will rebrand the existing Android app and start expanding into the fitness market, and the iPhone app will come when MangoCoinz (or whatever we call it by then) settles and gets well accepted in the fitness market. The website will also be redesigned for this purpose. We will give out MCZ rewards to people who help out with the promotion.

Regarding the new name. ManGO coins is something we had in mid, but there have been a lot of suggestions and there are some there that we really like. So we will pick out some names, and put them to your vote. As for the logo, keep those coming. We like the FitBits logo provided by unusualfacts30. Big shoutout for the effort Smiley But we will wait a bit on the logo selection to see if someone else makes something as cool as this one, or maybe even better. Of course, we will give out nice MCZ rewards to anyone who wins with his suggestion (both for the name and the logo).

As for the Legacy Miner list, it's almost complete  Grin

Big thanks to barabbas  Grin

And please let us know what you think about this.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
throwingbones1

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:55:31 PM

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to share some of our plans with you. We will be making the iPhone app and this will happen as soon as we have enough money to do so. MangoCoinz will also be rebranded into something more fitness-like. This includes the logo as well.
Now, this can go 2 ways. We will know in a couple of days which way to go. First, if we get enough money in the following days to start the iPhone app, then it will be our primary focus and the iPhone app will be built as a fitness rebrand straight from the start. Second, we don't get enough money for an iPhone. In this case we will rebrand the existing Android app and start expanding into the fitness market, and the iPhone app will come when MangoCoinz (or whatever we call it by then) settles and gets well accepted in the fitness market. The website will also be redesigned for this purpose. We will give out MCZ rewards to people who help out with the promotion.

Regarding the new name. ManGO coins is something we had in mid, but there have been a lot of suggestions and there are some there that we really like. So we will pick out some names, and put them to your vote. As for the logo, keep those coming. We like the FitBits logo provided by unusualfacts30. Big shoutout for the effort Smiley But we will wait a bit on the logo selection to see if someone else makes something as cool as this one, or maybe even better. Of course, we will give out nice MCZ rewards to anyone who wins with his suggestion (both for the name and the logo).

As for the Legacy Miner list, it's almost complete  Grin

Big thanks to barabbas  Grin

And please let us know what you think about this.

Sounds interesting. I am willing to test the app on any device and submit a logo after a name has been chosen.

Just curious to know how much is required to complete these two projects.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:59:41 PM

We need an iPhone 6 to make a perfect iOS app + 100$ a year for the development license. The fitness rebrand is not that expensive, most of the money goes for promotion and some advertising.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Quartx

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:29:01 PM

Could you please open a support ticket with the details of the error you encountered, it would be a great help.

Thank You
Allen Byron Penner
Atomic-Trade.com

It's due to low volume.  Not really much to worry about since the volume is low on both sites.

The narrative seems a bit discombobulated the past few pages.  I think the iOS needs to be finished and maybe a brushup on the UI should happen before we can expect a larger exchange and better volume.

The ball is in the devs court.  Consensus is that there is something to what they have and I am going to wait and see how that works out...I mentioned clams earlier and while it is different, I see a similar novelty appeal but with better user appeal (the fitness angle should not be underscored).  It took months for clams to jump...no reason to not be patient with Mangoz...

I didn't know I can create a support ticket without being able to login in the first place?

throwingbones1

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:49:26 PM

We need an iPhone 6 to make a perfect iOS app + 100$ a year for the development license. The fitness rebrand is not that expensive, most of the money goes for promotion and some advertising.

How do I donate MCZ ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: