Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:40:25 AM

Dank - have you ever considered playing guitar on cam4btc.com for tips?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 04:13:54 AM

Dank Bank Charity Deposits - low high risk, high average interest - 2.5%-3.2% weekly occasionally

FYP.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 04:30:29 AM

Dank Bank Charity Deposits - low high risk, high average interest - 2.5%-3.2% weekly occasionally

FYP.

You've been heard. You can leave this thread now.
AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 04:55:46 AM

FYP.

Given OP owes me 3.5BTC, I think I am welcome in any of his threads which involves people trusting him with money. 

Thanks though Smiley.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 05:15:27 AM

FYP.

Given OP owes me 3.5BTC, I think I am welcome in any of his threads which involves people trusting him with money.  

Thanks though Smiley.
No, man. It's really getting old that you regurgitate the same shit in each thread. And then I tell you, in each thread, that it was your fault for not replying after the 2nd preview. I said I'd refund you if you could admit to your faults.

In two days, Onichan should get the principal back. I'm curious to see how it goes.

Yes, Onichan was the only one who couldn't get his on time, but I talked to him and he was cool with it. He's in for another month as far as I know, but vandordeak received his 25 BTC deposit back today.

In this case "the only one" means 105 out of the total 185 BTC.

What are you talking about? I couldn't pay his interest payout on time - actually, I could have, but it wasn't worth the hassle and it didn't inconvenience my clients at all.

Dank - have you ever considered playing guitar on cam4btc.com for tips?
No, sounds interesting but I think I'll pass for now.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 10:54:42 AM

No, man. It's really getting old that you regurgitate the same shit in each thread. And then I tell you, in each thread, that it was your fault for not replying after the 2nd preview. I said I'd refund you if you could admit to your faults.

Didnt reply after another excuse of yours**.  I replied to all your previews, and your first and second excuse.  I've posted all the screenshots of this.....
AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 12:21:46 PM

why dont you send proof to mod(s) and ask for scammer tag ? if you believe he scammed you

I guess it's because it's only a few coins, and I figured he might rectify it.  As soon as it goes to mods/scammer tags, I dont think I ever get my money back? I'll think about it this evening, what's the process with that anyway? I saw a new sub forum, do I just post all the details there?

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 12:37:09 PM

Yeah do that... Good luck with it...... scammer take for 3btc would be pretty crappy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Haplo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 01:17:27 PM

What are you talking about? I couldn't pay his interest payout on time - actually, I could have, but it wasn't worth the hassle and it didn't inconvenience my clients at all.

So, to clarify, "it wasn't worth the hassle" to manage to responsibly pay the interest you've promised on the day and time promised, and it didn't inconvenience you because you got your largest depositor to reinvest so you don't actually have to go to the trouble of returning his money at the time you contracted to return it?

I don't see any of my investors complaining.  Should I also not make payouts early since I didn't set the rules that way?

This has nothing to do with me affording anything.  Dank Bank is an important part of my life right now but it doesn't take value over my life.  I think most of my depositors understand they're investing in a person, not a machine.

If you actually had a legitimate business, it wouldn't really make sense to pay your investors "several days early". You could be making short term loans or making additional interest on it in some other way.

Also, taking a few minutes or hours to install electrum so that you don't need the blockchain and can actually work with BTC in a timely fashion does not require you to give up your obviously sagacious life. Other lenders on this forum manage withdrawals from many clients and fill them in less than 24h, while making all their interest payments on time. You have what, 3-4 clients? And you can't even manage to handle the interest payment? And you expect people to give you "millions of dollars" when managing a couple of BTC impedes your "having a life" (ie blowing money on coke whores)?

Projection much? There's blatant evidence that you didn't pay him back, as per the other thread, and instead blamed him (and the guy who lent you money) for your failure to deliver what you promised. Now you want him to apologize for something he didn't do, when he screenshotted the evidence that he did reply to basically every message you sent him. Also, that you said it would take "less than a week", and 2+ weeks and two "previews" later it wasn't done or anywhere close.

Ehhhhhhhhh...

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:20:26 PM

Didnt reply after another excuse of yours**.  I replied to all your previews, and your first and second excuse.  I've posted all the screenshots of this.....
No, the last message you sent was this:

Any luck? Last email from me.
Which I replied:

Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.

All you had to do was say the preview was sufficient and I'd continue, but you never replied.  Does it make sense to you?

So, to clarify, "it wasn't worth the hassle" to manage to responsibly pay the interest you've promised on the day and time promised, and it didn't inconvenience you because you got your largest depositor to reinvest so you don't actually have to go to the trouble of returning his money at the time you contracted to return it?

I don't see any of my investors complaining.  Should I also not make payouts early since I didn't set the rules that way?

This has nothing to do with me affording anything.  Dank Bank is an important part of my life right now but it doesn't take value over my life.  I think most of my depositors understand they're investing in a person, not a machine.

If you actually had a legitimate business, it wouldn't really make sense to pay your investors "several days early". You could be making short term loans or making additional interest on it in some other way.

Also, taking a few minutes or hours to install electrum so that you don't need the blockchain and can actually work with BTC in a timely fashion does not require you to give up your obviously sagacious life. Other lenders on this forum manage withdrawals from many clients and fill them in less than 24h, while making all their interest payments on time. You have what, 3-4 clients? And you can't even manage to handle the interest payment? And you expect people to give you "millions of dollars" when managing a couple of BTC impedes your "having a life" (ie blowing money on coke whores)?

Projection much? There's blatant evidence that you didn't pay him back, as per the other thread, and instead blamed him (and the guy who lent you money) for your failure to deliver what you promised. Now you want him to apologize for something he didn't do, when he screenshotted the evidence that he did reply to basically every message you sent him. Also, that you said it would take "less than a week", and 2+ weeks and two "previews" later it wasn't done or anywhere close.

Ehhhhhhhhh...
You sure do like to twist my words around.  I could have stayed in a McDonalds to jack their wifi for an hour at least to download the blockchain, or I could have contacted my client and asked if it was okay to pay them Monday.  I did the former, he said it was fine, it didn't inconvenience him.  I didn't 'get' him to reinvest, he chose to deposit more BTC, probably because he's satisfied with the service.

Why do random people come in and complain about my services that I'm not providing to them?

The fact that I choose not to make additional short term loans before the repayment date is completely irrelevant from the legitimacy of my business.  I'm satisfied with the returns I've been making on investments, I like to think my clients are satisfied when I pay them a couple days early.

I had no prior knowledge about Electrum, but me not having internet was a short term inconvenience, it shouldn't be an issue in a matter of days.  I managed all the interest payments fine, yet again, you continue to complain about issues only you are creating.

You obviously don't know anything about my situation with AndyRossy, why even comment?  Reread this post and you'll see there's blatant evidence that I have no reason to pay him back and I only offered a refund to be kind, until he claimed I was a lying thief.  He did reply to basically every message, except the one I sent asking for his approval to continue.  This is what happened, he paid 3.5 BTC/7 BTC upfront.  I designed the website and waited for his approval before continuing with coding it.  I did half of my service, just as he paid half of it.  I would have completed the task if he responded to my message, but he didn't.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:32:33 PM

All you had to do was say the preview was sufficient and I'd continue, but you never replied.  Does it make sense to you?

This was said, do I need to screen shot my PM's again? Anyway not got time right now to start the process,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85474.msg970472#msg970472

AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:37:32 PM

You obviously don't know anything about my situation with AndyRossy, why even comment?  Reread this post and you'll see there's blatant evidence that I have no reason to pay him back and I only offered a refund to be kind, until he claimed I was a lying thief.  He did reply to basically every message, except the one I sent asking for his approval to continue.  This is what happened, he paid 3.5 BTC/7 BTC upfront.  I designed the website and waited for his approval before continuing with coding it.  I did half of my service, just as he paid half of it.  I would have completed the task if he responded to my message, but he didn't.

Nope.... this is not true. 

@Mod, please can you give me directions on how to start appealing for scammer tag or my money back? I will have time tomorrow likely.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:46:43 PM

Okay, since you can't even show the messages you sent, I'll do it for you.

Hey sorry I couldn't work on it too much today, family is visiting.  I'll update you tomorrow when I get back from fishing.  I still need to design a graphic for the logo, unless you don't want one.

Smiley no problem, and im trusting you to develop it in the detail/ways you want dude. Im away this weekend - so will not be on the internets.

Andy

Hey, how goes it dude?
Which I replied to.

Hey

Are you going to screw me? If so I need to find another designer etc.  Not heard from you in a while.  Let me know if things are OK, or if you're stitching.

Regards
Which I replied to.

Any luck? Last email from me.
Which I replied to.

You must've had some significant lapse in judgement if you really believe I scammed you.

Feel free to make your own thread with your misinformation and stop spamming mine with it.

Haplo

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 05:17:25 PM

You sure do like to twist my words around.  I could have stayed in a McDonalds to jack their wifi for an hour at least to download the blockchain, or I could have contacted my client and asked if it was okay to pay them Monday.  I did the former, he said it was fine, it didn't inconvenience him.  I didn't 'get' him to reinvest, he chose to deposit more BTC, probably because he's satisfied with the service.

Not really a credit to your credibility.

Why do random people come in and complain about my services that I'm not providing to them?

Because I like to see legitimate lenders do well.

The fact that I choose not to make additional short term loans before the repayment date is completely irrelevant from the legitimacy of my business.  I'm satisfied with the returns I've been making on investments, I like to think my clients are satisfied when I pay them a couple days early.

Well, paying off your debts early isn't necessarily a sign of illegitimacy, but if your 'investments' are really doing so well, then why are you asking for loans elsewhere? A bank managing the deposits of other people has no right to issue debts to a senior creditor. Keep up the revolving loans and pretty soon you'll be Greece.

I had no prior knowledge about Electrum, but me not having internet was a short term inconvenience, it shouldn't be an issue in a matter of days.  I managed all the interest payments fine, yet again, you continue to complain about issues only you are creating.

How does someone who has supposedly paid off several loans faithfully suddenly have problems getting verified on Mt.Gox? You know, I've had to deal with jumping through all the stupid hoops necessary to buy/sell bitcoins recently, so I can appreciate the difficulty, but at the same time you don't see me trying to take out loans or start a bank when there are so many uncertainties and delays. How can you have been around this forum for a ^%*& year and not know about electrum etc? There's too many things that just don't follow, or else you're a true sped.

Sorry, but half a job is worth zero. If I hire a contractor to build a house and they only build half of it (especially if they screw it up), they have not fulfilled their contract and have no grounds to demand payment.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 05:36:06 PM

Not really a credit to your credibility.

Because I like to see legitimate lenders do well.

Well, paying off your debts early isn't necessarily a sign of illegitimacy, but if your 'investments' are really doing so well, then why are you asking for loans elsewhere? A bank managing the deposits of other people has no right to issue debts to a senior creditor. Keep up the revolving loans and pretty soon you'll be Greece.

How does someone who has supposedly paid off several loans faithfully suddenly have problems getting verified on Mt.Gox? You know, I've had to deal with jumping through all the stupid hoops necessary to buy/sell bitcoins recently, so I can appreciate the difficulty, but at the same time you don't see me trying to take out loans or start a bank when there are so many uncertainties and delays. How can you have been around this forum for a ^%*& year and not know about electrum etc? There's too many things that just don't follow, or else you're a true sped.

Sorry, but half a job is worth zero. If I hire a contractor to build a house and they only build half of it (especially if they screw it up), they have not fulfilled their contract and have no grounds to demand payment.
The reason I continue to get loans is because I'm trying to grow.  And I am.  I have a few hundred BTC now, up from nothing earlier this year.  I'm not issuing any debts, it was a simple delay of transaction.  Has no fiat currency bank ever withheld or delayed a transaction before?  At least I had reason and was in touch with the client.

Because Mt Gox has a closed minded verification system.  I didn't have any of the documents they needed to be verified, but I had a lease agreement and asked if I could submit that for verification.  I did, but they did not approve because it only had the partial street address, not full.  My time on this forum is spent in the lending section expanding my ventures, not looking at different Bitcoin clients.  You're making presumptions that I am a scammer, that's spent over 10 days of my life here, and you're grasping to things you think support your claim.

You're analogy is completely off from what happened with me an Andy.  Try this: I hire a contractor to build a house, I pay them half upfront and they build half of the house.  I disappear even though they tried to make contact with me.  Should they finish the other half of the house?  Should they refund me a year later when I complain why my house wasn't finished?

OneEyed
aka aurele

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 05:50:17 PM

You're analogy is completely off from what happened with me an Andy.  Try this: I hire a contractor to build a house, I pay them half upfront and they build half of the house.  I disappear even though they tried to make contact with me.  Should they finish the other half of the house?  Should they refund me a year later when I complain why my house wasn't finished?

I think that's the gist of it. If the deal was to build the house for a certain date, the contractor has no right to stop in the middle because he wants to get feedback on the first half, especially if the customer is non-responsive.

Would you like it if your house is supposed to be ready for when you get back from vacation, but you find it only half-finished because the contractor was waiting on your feedback after building the first half, even though this was not specified anywhere?

BitBlitz

Activity: 285

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 05:55:03 PM

Because Mt Gox has a closed minded verification system.  I didn't have any of the documents they needed to be verified, but I had a lease agreement and asked if I could submit that for verification.  I did, but they did not approve because it only had the partial street address, not full.  My time on this forum is spent in the lending section expanding my ventures, not looking at different Bitcoin clients.  You're making presumptions that I am a scammer, that's spent over 10 days of my life here, and you're grasping to things you think support your claim.
Really.  You wouldn't send them a full address? 
Dude!?!?  Anonymity or Credibility.  You can't have both..

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 06:01:07 PM

I think that's the gist of it. If the deal was to build the house for a certain date, the contractor has no right to stop in the middle because he wants to get feedback on the first half, especially if the customer is non-responsive.

Would you like it if your house is supposed to be ready for when you get back from vacation, but you find it only half-finished because the contractor was waiting on your feedback after building the first half, even though this was not specified anywhere?
This wasn't the case, he wasn't on vacation, he was simply unresponsive.  If it is a custom built house, and you don't know where they want what inside the house, how are you supposed to proceed?  What happens when they want you to switch the kitchen with the living room?  Just tear it down and redo or just wait for their verification beforehand.

No graphic designer creates an entire website, coded and all, without talking to make sure it's suitable for their client.

Really.  You wouldn't send them a full address?  
Dude!?!?  Anonymity or Credibility.  You can't have both..
I'll say it, once again, I didn't have any other document with the full street address.  The lease agreement was all I had.

And since you're bringing up anonymity, certain people on this forum know my banking information.

Haplo

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 07:12:13 PM

The reason I continue to get loans is because I'm trying to grow.  And I am.  I have a few hundred BTC now, up from nothing earlier this year.

You have? How much do you own? ie, minus liabilities?

I'm not issuing any debts, it was a simple delay of transaction.

Orly? Then what's this?

Hey fellow lenders, I'm just putting this out there because my cars getting old and I'd rather get one now than later.  Here's the deal, you would buy a used car for about ~17k USD and have it shipped to me.  I would then repay you double the amount of the full car value within a year.  Payments would begin after one month.  I'll pay $500/month for the first three months, then I would pay $1000/month for a few months, $2000/month, etc. until the $34,000 is paid off.  You can keep the title in your name till it's repaid if it gives you more confidence, I don't care, as long as I'm driving it.

I could buy the car myself in a few months time, but I really could not care less if I paid twice the amount to get it a little bit earlier.

This is no bullshit.  If you're interested, we can discuss it more however you'd like.  There are already some members on this forum that know my personal information, I wouldn't mind sharing what may be necessary to get a car.

Thanks to all of you lenders for your support.

"Oh, but that's separate from dank bank". Sorry, but every liability you personally incur directly affects the solvency of dank bank.

Has no fiat currency bank ever withheld or delayed a transaction before?

An enviable standard, indeed. We out here in the fringes of the free market expect more.

At least I had reason and was in touch with the client.

Ah yes, if I had a bitcent for every "reason" you gave for not keeping up with your liabilities properly, I'd be pirate. (15Pgdwz3dDJv6Ee3NzwT8bkoDS1Q7rRzMC plz  Smiley )

Mt.Gox has to deal with government regulations, just like everything else in this world that gets clogged and made unusable. But, if you've been around for a year+ and have "paid off at least 10 loans", then why is it that all of a sudden you need to verify with Mt.gox? Also, most of your activity on the lending forum involves posting absurd requests for loans which has gained you the reputation that requires you to defend everything you do.

That said, even if you aren't running a ponzi, responsibility/solvency still escapes you.

Except he did contact you. I'd say it's more like hiring a contractor to build a house, then coming back to find they built a teepee and spent most of the time screwing around, then telling them to fix it, only to get some excuses of how they had a fishing trip planned and their dog died and they'll get around to it next week, but they never do.

AndyRossy

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 07:13:56 PM

This wasn't the case, he wasn't on vacation, he was simply unresponsive.  If it is a custom built house, and you don't know where they want what inside the house, how are you supposed to proceed?  What happens when they want you to switch the kitchen with the living room?  Just tear it down and redo or just wait for their verification beforehand.

The only thing I did not reply to was your last message, which was another excuse - it was not even a question.  I replied to your preview saying it was OK, and expected more. No more was delivered.  The payment was for a web design, not half a web design and a lot of excuses/backward-forward appreciations of your excuses.I dont know where you got the idea that I didnt "OK" your preview? I've circled it in screen shots; it clearly shows I replied to your message with the preview...... herp derp?

Edit: Also note the payment was for a webdesign, 1/2 up front, 1/2 on completion, not 1/2 for a "plan" and 1/2 for implementing the plan - which is your new argument?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: