Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407528 times)
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:44:50 AM

Never said it´s a scam because i don´t know.

The truth is, even if you invested in the very first round you lost 50%

That´s a fact and i can´t call this a success.

why u lost 50%? u got already 2 dividends and u can sell your coins??? where is there a 50%los??? it is a 50% win Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:50:03 AM

You lose 50% only when you sell it now. If you keep it, you won't lose.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:22:42 PM

why u lost 50%? u got already 2 dividends and u can sell your coins??? where is there a 50%los??? it is a 50% win Wink

I personally lost more than 50% because i paid up to 12k sat and now trading between 2000-4000sat

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:25:41 PM

You lose 50% only when you sell it now. If you keep it, you won't lose.

Are you sure you won't lose. Since 3 months the longer you hold the more you lose. And the Dev provide everything else, but no confidence at all. Unfortunately, I'm also an investor with quite high loses that make a sell at this stage senseless.
Wish you all a Happy New Year celebration!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:26:28 PM

I personally lost more than 50% because i paid up to 12k sat and now trading between 2000-4000sat

you are that panic dumper  Cheesy
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:31:53 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 01:43:37 PM by 5ick3uffalo

you are that panic dumper  Cheesy

Me? I still hold all my coins.

Still have hope Q3 dividends are paid next Tuesday 5th January.

If no payment again, then we all know what it means going forward.

Q4 dividends are due, also.

Jayfek

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:48:10 PM

Can buy 10k AMBER for 0.00004000 if somebody needs to sell.
Not for me, price not negotiable.
EDIT: set up C-Cex buy order.

PS: every time I am out something interesting happens around AMBER Tongue
Slydrule

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:06:16 PM

The only thing which is "huge" is our losses.

why u write here longer??? if u say 1 time its a scam ok that is what u think but u dont need to say that here 100 times a day..
at end i must say thanks to you and other panic people. now get some people still believe in this some very cheap coins Wink

Happy new year to all martyrs of this ponzi scheme. I hope you'll recover your losses in 2016.
Don't dive in altcoins too deep again. Smiley

u are just here because your sig.. dont write here if u have no idea

You got the same signature fuckface. Don't go jesus on us.
The mood changed we don't want fight but we are not afraid of fighting or Yuri will finish it.

Amber Dev you are warned.

wtf are you talking??? go fud your friends we dont care your shit you are talking here.

Anyone who still holds AMBER has a right to post his thoughts.  You may not like what some people are writing but its the diversity of ideas that makes the community stronger. 

If you are not suspicious of this coin at this point then you are the perfect target for a scammer.  Look at the facts and tell me you know with absolute certainty that this is not a scam.  Its not just that we were promised dividends.  Sh*t happens and sometimes dividends are not paid even with legitimate companies.  But the constant promises of information that turn out to be announcements unrelated to dividends should give everyone pause - and it appears it has spooked a lot of people as the price has dropped significantly again.

I am not selling my AMBER at this point because the price is so low its almost pointless.  I can afford to take a total loss but I can fully understand why people are feeling the way they are feeling.  No one likes to be played the fool.

I appreciate the wishes of a Happy New Year from the DEV.  He seems like a nice person overall.  But people holding AMBER want to know about dividends.  Constant promises of more information next week and the next week, then the next week do not raise my hopes anymore.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:27:28 PM

Can buy 10k AMBER for 0.00004000 if somebody needs to sell.
Not for me, price not negotiable.
EDIT: set up C-Cex buy order.

PS: every time I am out something interesting happens around AMBER Tongue

Just set a buy order below 4k , somebody is taking the out sooner or later.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

The only thing which is "huge" is our losses.

why u write here longer??? if u say 1 time its a scam ok that is what u think but u dont need to say that here 100 times a day..
at end i must say thanks to you and other panic people. now get some people still believe in this some very cheap coins Wink

Happy new year to all martyrs of this ponzi scheme. I hope you'll recover your losses in 2016.
Don't dive in altcoins too deep again. Smiley

u are just here because your sig.. dont write here if u have no idea

You got the same signature fuckface. Don't go jesus on us.
The mood changed we don't want fight but we are not afraid of fighting or Yuri will finish it.

Amber Dev you are warned.

wtf are you talking??? go fud your friends we dont care your shit you are talking here.

Anyone who still holds AMBER has a right to post his thoughts.  You may not like what some people are writing but its the diversity of ideas that makes the community stronger.  

If you are not suspicious of this coin at this point then you are the perfect target for a scammer.  Look at the facts and tell me you know with absolute certainty that this is not a scam.  Its not just that we were promised dividends.  Sh*t happens and sometimes dividends are not paid even with legitimate companies.  But the constant promises of information that turn out to be announcements unrelated to dividends should give everyone pause - and it appears it has spooked a lot of people as the price has dropped significantly again.

I am not selling my AMBER at this point because the price is so low its almost pointless.  I can afford to take a total loss but I can fully understand why people are feeling the way they are feeling.  No one likes to be played the fool.

I appreciate the wishes of a Happy New Year from the DEV.  He seems like a nice person overall.

Totally agree with everything you wrote.

Money is easily replaceable , i have a job and not have to sleep under the bridge no matter what. Not because i threw a k or 2  into something that blew up sure Smiley

But i hate beeing fooled and played out.

Not calling amber a scam, never did, not have evidence to say so.
If i was thinking like that ,100% sure, i would´ve dumped all my coins already and stopped mining them.

Jayfek

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:01:00 PM

I just read the whole thread to be in sync and I see that there are no promises from Dev for dividends more than:
- dividends will be payed quarterly about next month 25-th.
- Q3 dividends are delayed due to the new amberfield aquirement and can be payed if Amber-Trade gets business loan (was in progress).
- Q3 dividends are payed before Q4 dividends (which are payed ontime or can be delayed too).
- Q3 dividends are payed after 05.01.2016 when ends reinvestment campaign.

And add this:
- Dev works for Amber-Trade, he can talk about Amber-Trade decisions, nothing to add or change.
- Dev said that Amber-Trade (51% Amber-Trade) has made some decisions and I (0.3% or something Amber-Trade) can not interfere - this IS normal, this IS normal business (100% AmberCoin = 49% Amber-Trade).
- Ukraine is very different place for business, like may be Russia, but little different. For security reasons Amber-Trade may or may not store their amber in Lithuania office vault - behind Lithuania stands Poland, which is the new European military superpower, can beat even Das Vaterland. So Lithuania may be the safest place in region.
- Amber-Trade registered business capital is 5 mil GBP.
- amber business is like gold/silver/platinum or like precious metal business - if you talk to much about your business, competitors win.

I need dividends too, I have counted for these some kUSD, but life is a bitch and if you have not double and triple backupped, it can make headache. In this business I counted for long-term investment as said by Dev on the beginning, so I have backup.

And now the point:
If you don't have any backup and need to sell, I can sell these unlucky AMBERs for around 0.0004 (which is old 0.0008 before BTC rise about 2 times) to my friends. Today or next days, just PM or email me. I prefer C-Cex order setting or something like this. I think sum is not very important, they can handle it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

I just read the whole thread to be in sync and I see that there are no promises from Dev for dividends more than:
- Q3 dividends are delayed due to the new amberfield aquirement and can be payed if Amber-Trade gets business loan (was in progress).
- Q3 dividends are payed before Q4 dividends (which are payed ontime or can be delayed too).

And add this:
- Dev works for Amber-Trade, he can talk about Amber-Trade decisions, nothing to add or change.
- Dev said that Amber-Trade (51% Amber-Trade) has made some decisions and I (0.3% or something Amber-Trade) can not interfere - this IS normal, this IS normal business (100% AmberCoin = 49% Amber-Trade).
- Ukraine is very different place for business, like may be Russia, but little different. For security reasons Amber-Trade may or may not store their amber in Lithuania office vault - behind Lithuania stands Poland, which is the new European military superpower, can beat even Das Vaterland. So Lithuania may be the safest place in region.
- amber business is like gold/silver/platinum or like precious metal business - if you talk to much about your business, competitors win.

I need dividends too, I have counted for these some kUSD, but life is a bitch and if you have not double and triple backupped, it can make headache. In this business I counted for long-term investment as said by Dev on the beginning, so I have backup.

And now the point:
If you don't have any backup and need to sell, I can sell these unlucky AMBERs for around 0.0004 (which is old 0.0008 before BTC rise about 2 times) to my friends. Today or next days, just PM or email me. I prefer C-Cex order setting or something like this. I think sum is not very important, they can handle it.

Thanks for your well detailed research about Amber-trade. Ambercoin's have been going down everyday and considering the fact that many of us invested a lot into it, this makes up a great loss. However, I'm still not sure whenever this is really a scam, but I do have the suspicions about it. That said, I will just wait until January 5, 2016 and if your dividends are not paid yet, I am going to sell out the rest of my Ambercoin and mark this as a true ponzi/scam. The one thing that brought me into Ambercoin was the dividends, but seeing out shareholders not getting paid after quite some time, makes it more and more distant for me to become a shareholder.  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:03:04 PM

And add this:

And now the point:

Nice research and well said, thank you!  Smiley

Great work and summary. The only thing I'm not sure is dividends will be paid after Jan. 5th (at least I never saw such a statement, but could be I just missed something).
And to your point: If they're really your friends, think twice before selling them the coins Smiley personally, I do not see any sign at the moment it will go up again (but who knows....)
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

Dev is there any demand on discounted sell?
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:50:26 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 03:09:24 PM by hacksmash

Anyone who still holds AMBER has a right to post his thoughts.  You may not like what some people are writing but its the diversity of ideas that makes the community stronger.  

If you are not suspicious of this coin at this point then you are the perfect target for a scammer.  Look at the facts and tell me you know with absolute certainty that this is not a scam.  Its not just that we were promised dividends.  Sh*t happens and sometimes dividends are not paid even with legitimate companies.  But the constant promises of information that turn out to be announcements unrelated to dividends should give everyone pause - and it appears it has spooked a lot of people as the price has dropped significantly again.

I am not selling my AMBER at this point because the price is so low its almost pointless.  I can afford to take a total loss but I can fully understand why people are feeling the way they are feeling.  No one likes to be played the fool.

I appreciate the wishes of a Happy New Year from the DEV.  He seems like a nice person overall.  But people holding AMBER want to know about dividends.  Constant promises of more information next week and the next week, then the next week do not raise my hopes anymore.

You do realize that we are talking about crypto-coins right? Let me paraphrase you to show the semantics:
Look at the facts about anything related to cryptocoins and tell me you know with absolute certainty that this is not a scam.

You are asking to prove a negative ! That is a semantic trap.
No investment can be deemed ABSOLUTELY safe. Not company shares. Not a Bank deposit. Not silver coins under the mattress.
Risk and Reward; You either Trust, or you Do Not. I have 5% of my investing portfolio in AMBER, and I fully intend continue to buy from jittery people (at the right price). And honestly, I am not even concerned about Dividends, they are the gravy, not the meal.

DEV : Some of us realize you are just a small cog in the overall scheme of the company structure. Probably even some of the 'Management' considers your whole purpose/existence in the company pointless. We do not think this. The Old-Boys just don't understand crypto yet, and may be actively working to sabotage your efforts. Do not get caught up in 'office politics' or 'forum politics'. Focus, work on the coin! My suggestion; Let us purchase physical amber (the stone i'm talking) with our AMBER coins as a method of 'buy-back'. Not everything can be corrected by way of Balance Sheet majic. A physical object may help allay a lot of peoples fears.

Keep us informed as best as you can please.

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:38:51 PM

The possibility to buy phisical Amber via Ambercoin would be great! That would also certainly boost the price of Ambercoin.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:18:03 PM

McDonald's shares don't entitle me to a big mac. Y'all want to act like it's a real company, then in the same breathe you want the company to do goofy shit no real company would do. It's almost comical at times.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:05:14 AM

what happens ?

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:06:54 AM

what happens ?

basicly nothing as same as 3 months before. İm wondering after january 5th when will be dividends will be paid? how many people apply for shares? ccex prices are stable now cause no one buys or sells
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:13:38 PM

what happens ?

basicly nothing as same as 3 months before. İm wondering after january 5th when will be dividends will be paid? how many people apply for shares? ccex prices are stable now cause no one buys or sells

My guess is people who re-invested get their shares on january 5th, all others get no btc in their wallets, have to wait for decisions.

I hope i´m wrong ,though.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: