Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407528 times)
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

PLEASE TAKE PART IN VOTING!

A company decided to give an opportunity to the shareholders to make a decision of how Q3 2015 dividends should be paid.

This question will become the first joint decision of shareholders. For this purpose it will be put to fair and transparent blockchain voting. In spite of the fact that automatic voting system is not ready yet, we will be able to hold it in manual mode.

All shareholders who had a non-zero Q3 2015 ACTUAL SHARE can take part in this voting. The weight of everyone's vote will correspond to ACTUAL SHARE for Q3 2015.

The actual share for Q3 2015 can be seen here:

Unsold company's shares will not take part in voting process!

The decision made by voting will be implemented by a company within 3 working days from the moment of announcement.

Voting will last 72 hours - from 21:00GMT 15.01.16  to 21:00GMT 18.01.16.
Right before the voting start we will post 2 addresses that will be used for the votes counting.
In order to vote you will need to send 1 AMBER from your registered address to one of these addresses corresponding to your decision.

Addresses, voting's progress and its result will be placed here:

Only the first vote from each registered address will be taken into account.
All the following votes from the same address will not be taken into account.
Also the votes sent from unregistered addresses will not be accepted in a calculation.
If from some registered address there are votes to both given addresses then only the first one will be legit.

This information also will be sent via e-mail to every shareholder.

Please take part in the voting to have your own influence to its result!

Hi Dev,
Thanks for giving us finally a clear statement and precise description on further steps (also few posts later you mentioned that dividends will be paid in full 3 days after voting ends).
However, I would like to share some thoughts of mine, and I hope I'm wrong.
- In my opinion the decision, who wants to have BTC/$ or Amber coins was made beginning of January.
- This voting now is more to decide how to pay the Q3 dividends for everybody holding Amber shares (excluding to shareholders, who got their dividends already in Amber coins), so after the voting decision ALL OF US WILL HAVE TO GET their dividends in the currency chosen by the voting.
- Coresponding the excell file you provide for the shareholders the company is holding 51% of the shares and will actually make the decision on voting (I saw only that unsold shares will not participate on voting!
- Since it looks like the company is not able to pay the promised dividends, it will most probably decide to pay Q3 in Amber coins, which is actually not in accordance with the statement of paying dividends in BTC/$. We are talking here also about changing statements and promises that were the base for investing in Amber.

I would very appreciate if you could comment on my remarks and clarify the situation.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:02:31 PM

- In my opinion the decision, who wants to have BTC/$ or Amber coins was made beginning of January.
There were an individual decisions.
Now it is completely different story - one joint decision.

- This voting now is more to decide how to pay the Q3 dividends for everybody holding Amber shares (excluding to shareholders, who got their dividends already in Amber coins), so after the voting decision ALL OF US WILL HAVE TO GET their dividends in the currency chosen by the voting.
Everybody who had non-zero Q3 2015 actual share can take part in voting INCLUDING those who already make an individual decision earlier.

- Coresponding the excell file you provide for the shareholders the company is holding 51% of the shares and will actually make the decision on voting (I saw only that unsold shares will not participate on voting!
ALL company's shares will not take part in the voting.
51% of shares even don't have corresponding wallet address Smiley

- Since it looks like the company is not able to pay the promised dividends, it will most probably decide to pay Q3 in Amber coins, which is actually not in accordance with the statement of paying dividends in BTC/$. We are talking here also about changing statements and promises that were the base for investing in Amber.
No changes.
We just give our shareholders an opportunity to make a decision by themselves.
Then we will just implement it.

Winglessss

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:27:21 PM

So where do we send the AMBER too? If this is blockchain  manual voting I would assume to vote for option 1, I would send 1 AMBER to an address and to vote option 2 would require me to send 1 AMBER to a different wallet address.

Is this true?

Where do we send AMBER TOO?
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:31:55 PM

Buys set. Anyone wanting to get out of Amber now is the time to dump into my buy orders. Now to sit back and await my order fills.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:41:19 PM

So where do we send the AMBER too? If this is blockchain  manual voting I would assume to vote for option 1, I would send 1 AMBER to an address and to vote option 2 would require me to send 1 AMBER to a different wallet address.

Is this true?

Where do we send AMBER TOO?

That's true... but where only the dev can answer
johnnysof

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:41:38 PM

Everybody who had non-zero Q3 2015 actual share can take part in voting INCLUDING those who already make an individual decision earlier.

No changes.

Thanks Dev, I was more concerned about the 51% company shares. So, it looks like it will be only our decision, but still have a problem with voting for something that was fixed previously (to pay dividends in BTC/$). Would think it is more appropriate to vote for future dividends.
I hope not everybody decided to get the dividends in Amber previously will vote again for coins (strange, looking on the shareholders file, most of the big investors decided to get additional shares!?!
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:37:18 PM

No changes.

Thanks Dev, I was more concerned about the 51% company shares. So, it looks like it will be only our decision, but still have a problem with voting for something that was fixed previously (to pay dividends in BTC/$). Would think it is more appropriate to vote for future dividends.
I hope not everybody decided to get the dividends in Amber previously will vote again for coins (strange, looking on the shareholders file, most of the big investors decided to get additional shares!?!

I will go out on a limb and predict the winning tally will be to pay in AMBER even though those of us on this thread will be voting for BTC.
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:38:19 PM

what we gonna vote? i didnt understand. what is the options?

There are only 2 simple options:

1. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in BTC/$. (I need my money now and can't (or don't want) to wait any more.)
2. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in AMBER.(I can reinvest and wait to get much more in future. )

Company has already made a decision about $900k - we can not pay it now without changing development plans.
But we can pay $45k.

And tihs decision is up to you.
Company in this question will act according to voting result.
Your voting.

The remaining dividends for Q3 is about 45k $, so everyone will be paid in next few days, nice!

Winglessss

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

I checked the spreadsheet.  Looks like they will be adding the AMBER wallet addresses for voting on there.  It says the addresses will be available at the start of voting.  OK fine wait a lil longer.  At least we have some news this time.  However I did notice the wording of there's is awfully suggestive. . . .  

There are only 2 simple options:

1. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in BTC/$. (I need my money now and can't (or don't want) to wait any more.)
2. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in AMBER.(I can reinvest and wait to get much more in future. )

Next time I think DEV you can leave out your suggestion.  As much as you want people to take payment in AMBER, you've already given us this option and the ones that wanted AMBER took it.  We, the rest of us, are waiting for BTC or we would have taken AMBER last time it was offered.

With that said I love this blockchain voting thing, LOVE IT!  However why vote on this? This has already been decided.  Voting is kind of a moot point.  

If this turns out we all get paid in AMBER I'm calling BS (scam).  My patience is running out.  I am confident with the blockchain voting there can't be voter fraud so YEY a true vote from the community is coming. 

Now if only governments could get on blockchain voting systems!!
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:49:02 PM

@AmbercoinDev - all of my coins and wallets were stolen yesterday - all of my coins including my Amber has been dumped on the market.  How do I go about getting my 2015 Q3 and Q4 dividends and how can I vote my shares?  Please advise.  I have never had coins stolen before and I had a lot of them!

It's a pity that accident like this happened.

This fact will not affect your Q3 and Q4 dividends amount.

To vote you need to send only 1 Amber from your registered wallet address.
If you doesn't control your registered wallet then you should send your new wallet address.
And we will change your registered wallet address in the list to a new one.

@AmbercoinDev - I am downloading a new wallet and will use the original email I used to change the address - I will send 1 Ambercoin to that address for the 103,000 Amber that were stolen from me.  I am happy to know I will at least get some of my BTC back - which WILL help me.

johnnysof

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:01:02 PM

No changes.

I will go out on a limb and predict the winning tally will be to pay in AMBER even though those of us on this thread will be voting for BTC.

That also my primer concern, the voting will be for AMBER and all of us, who wait since July 2015 for some BTC dividends will be fooled.....
I don't want to generate unnececerly trouble here, but I think voting would be an option only for future dividends and Q3 and Q4 should be paid in BTC/$ as stated in the coin description and promised by the company. If I wanted to have more AMBER I could just buy them at exchange or from the company.
As mentioned before, I noticed a lot of shareholders decided to get shares instead of BTC, but probably they just did it because were afraid thei would get nothing else. Also there are some big investors, which both shares directly from the company at a price much higher than the exchange!?! , but we do not know anything about them (who are they) and this makes me worrying a bit about the vote.....Again, I do not think we should do a vote how to pay the dividends, but just pay them as promised!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:03:40 PM

I THINK its better if dividends paid in BTC

then we can buy coin from the market

so the price and the coins can moving at the market
Winglessss

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

I THINK its better if dividends paid in BTC

then we can buy coin from the market

so the price and the coins can moving at the market

EXACTLY it is in AMBER coins best interest to pay everyone in BTC.  If they do they return trust and people buy AMBER again with the BTC.  People will buy AMBER with more BTC. 

If they pay in AMBER people will sell to get more BTC.  Driving down price/trust in AMBER coin. 

AMBER price has to go up I think we all can agree on that. Please just pay us in BTC. Everyone please vote BTC for these reasons.
socal

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:29:25 PM

While I see the what the Dev is trying to do by offering AMBER as a dividend option (basically it would be a form of re-investment into the company by directly increasing shareholders shares and thereby increasing their future dividends) I think that instead of being an across the board decision it should be on a case by case basis. Some will want AMBER and some will want BTC. The way the Dev is trying to do it, while admirable by giving shareholders the vote, is the wrong decision in my opinion because by making a unilateral decision there is going to be a "losing" group that will feel alienated. Like I stated there should be a form or some kind of "Dividend Manager" page where each individual can choose if they want their Dividends in AMBER or BTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
socal

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:35:42 PM

In a related note as long as there are no Non-disclosure Agreements then I believe the Dev needs to be far more transparent, at least to qualifying shareholders, about the state of company finances, business deals, etc. I can almost guarantee that postponing Dividends for as long as they have plus putting up vauge posts saying "well we spent $900k on a deal so we have $45k for dividends" dividends that were supposed to be paid MONTHS ago I might add, does NOT inspire confidence. I believe that if the Dev were more forthcoming with information on whats happening with the company, what the company's financial state is, and actually making dividends on time then it could lead directly to an appreciable upswing in price. Not to mention getting added to Bittrex and Polo would help as well considering the volume there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:48:25 PM

we need to give an attentions to the market

by buying in the market can increase the trust,price and also the coins itself

it will invite more people,more new investor to come

thats why we need BTC as dividends for that
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

wallet is not working... whenever I tried to open it, it says, fatal error
socal

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:11:12 PM

wallet is not working... whenever I tried to open it, it says, fatal error

make sure the last instance of your wallet is actually closed, check task manager to confirm, make sure you have newest wallet version, try restarting your computer (you never know!) if worst comes to worst in your appdata/roaming/amber folder delete everything EXCEPT your wallet.dat file it will force the wallet to resync and therefore redownload the entire blockchain but it has helped me in the past when wallets started giving me errors

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 09:45:11 PM

in fact i give no attention to what is ambercoin? but let me say trading it is very good. Thanx to dev.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:09:49 PM

This is so tiring......  no matter what happens (even if we end up getting BTC for dividends AS EVERYONE EXPECTED FROM DAY 1), I don't want to go thru this crap all over again.

Put another way:  IF i want more amber coins, i will buy them at market (not to mention MUCH cheaper market than $.05 per coin).  IF i want btc, I will invest in coins that pay in BTC.   why in hell would I accept payment in Ambercoin at about 40% of what I should be receiving in BTC??   I was born at night, but not last night.

That's what I was doing from day 1.  Just send my BTC, when it's my turn (4th qtr.)

And stop all this foolishness; if it continues, it will be the end of my participation, for one of us.

TYVM.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: