Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196154 times)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:32:06 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:48:06 AM by Gekko463

Well it's reported that there's some whales doing what whales do. "There were about 650 purchases. The top 20 purchases accounted for about 50% of all Necoins sold. So we can assume that 20 our fewer individuals bought half the coins. Average transaction size was about 4.2 BTC skewed massively by some large purchases."

More money than brains or more brains equals more money?

The big purchases are to prepare the PnD.

1.  Own a lot low.
2.  When it hits exchange, use a few BTC to create upward momentum to get the cretins excited.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.
4.  Go home with a lot more BTC

It ain't fucking rocket science and pre-sales make the buy-in oh-so-convenient!
fdylstyx

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:27:33 PM

Well it's reported that there's some whales doing what whales do. "There were about 650 purchases. The top 20 purchases accounted for about 50% of all Necoins sold. So we can assume that 20 our fewer individuals bought half the coins. Average transaction size was about 4.2 BTC skewed massively by some large purchases."

1.  Own a lot low.
2.  When it hits exchange, use a few BTC to create upward momentum to get the cretins excited.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.

So that's the roller coaster ride of all crypto coins, BTC included.

"I'm trading while you're sleeping." I see you have your Phd in PnD Gekko

Thanks for the lesson.
Gekko463

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:36:36 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 06:27:58 PM by Gekko463

1.  Own a lot low.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.me

So that's the roller coaster ride of all crypto coins, BTC included.

"I'm trading while you're sleeping." I see you have your Phd in PnD Gekko

Thanks for the lesson.

It is a game as old as the markets.

It amuses me how excited everyone at The Neucoin forum is about the whales that are "Joining them".  If guys that big just wanted a big position to hold for the long term, they would have picked up the phone to Dan Kaufman and got into the Angel round at a quarter of the price of the Pre-sale round.

But the Angel round comes with a lock up period.  That won't do.

So the pumper has bought a few 200 BTC packs of this shite for an epic dump.  Will happen in 3 stages, I figure.

So it is obvious that they are all being set up for a hell of a ride up, and if they don't jump at a profit, they get to hold bags at a fraction of that penny a token they paid.

They won't jump.  

They are brainwashed true believers who will be excitedly posting about how smart they are.  And the token will just fade away decimal point by decimal point till it's $0.000099 each--the same price as dogecoin.

Like leading Lambs to the slaughter all excited about the mint jelly and roasted potatoes anyone with a nose can smell cooking.

Here's an interesting thought that can't be proven:  who do we know that has:

1.  A million dollars worth of bitcoins for a pump,
2.  An unlimited amount of vapor coins that he may just have bought from himself to launder money and get around trading restrictions on his granted tokens for the dump,
3.  An anonymous Sechelles holding company to scrub it all nice and squeaky clean,
4.  And a track record as a scumbag who installed malware on millions of computers in the mid 2000's and was sued essentially for being a predatory dishonest dick--several times at state level, federal level, and by other companies?

Hmmm....

scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 04:58:26 PM

$0.000099 each

Less!

bumpk1nK

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:04:25 AM

Loving this coin.. Cant wait to make some money off it tho.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:22:12 AM

The weird part of all of this, is that if you filled out their free survey, you were promised to get 2,500 coins

But if you bought $25 worth of BTC (0.1 BTC, minimum buy) during the sale, you'd also get around 2,500 coins

Which really means..

There is a lot of free survey people that are going to dump their 2,500 "free" coins once they get them, because.. they were free.

Which means all the people that bought some Neucoin at 0.1 BTC are going to lose here.

After all the scams, all the failed ICO's, pre-mines, fake coins, pump and dumps, the Auroracoins..

People still rush to invest their money into something that isn't proven. It's a crypto sickness.

If they had these big names involved, why didn't they produce something before having their sale?  Why take Bitcoin now, and promise to send Neucoin later?

This whole ICO stinks, but the weird thing is that no one can smell it?

It's 100% risk for the investor, and 0% risk for the people involved.

I was supposed to get free neucoins from commenting on their white paper, lol.
So give em to me so I can dump em for whatever they're worth.

I guess they didn't like what I had to say about their paper though
(that PoS can be attacked).

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:39:30 AM

I ate some bad eggs today and had to vomit.

Needed to share it somewhere.
randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 05:31:42 AM

hey guys. been in crypto a long time. First rule to keeping your Bitcoin is holding on your Bitcoin. It is the gold, everything else just chance, or mostly scam. If you want to gamble, better luck playing a rigged dice site.

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Yeah no news of this. No confirmation, no e.mail, nothing.

Not so sure we will get these 2500 free neucoin, even in the future...
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:59:47 PM

Legit COin in 2015 , i bought some neu 

Sandrine89 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:42:04 PM

Yeah no news of this. No confirmation, no e.mail, nothing.

Not so sure we will get these 2500 free neucoin, even in the future...

Hi there!

jonald, we will proceed with the allocation of the white bounty program in a few weeks, we'll let people who have received a bounty know soon. As a reminder, this bounty is not attributed for posting positive comments on the white paper. If your feedback was constructive (negative or positive), it will be rewarded.

Glucose, same for the 2,500 NeuCoins, they will be attributed to respondents who have taken the time to write thoughtful feedback (again, whether it being positive or negative). We will get back to you in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patience!
Sandrine89 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:44:20 PM

By the way, the presale is over!

https://i.imgur.com/8UGPXJ2.png

Thanks a lot to the community members who have supported us.
Gekko463

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:46:32 PM

By the way, the presale is over!

Thanks a lot to the community members who have supported us.

Congratulations. You have just helped a millionaire with a demonstratively shady track record extract another million dollars out of wide eyed teenagers and dumb people. Enjoy your well earned holiday. The Seychelles, perhaps? It's lovely this time of year.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 05:02:43 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 05:12:44 PM by YourMother

Absolutely shocking to see this. No blockchain, no source code, nothing palpable, nothing of substance. Just promises and that's it. Oh, and some shady fucks that made an incredible amount of money in a few days.

I guess that this is what you can do with a great marketing plan. I thought that the lowest of the low was to clone a shitcoin, generate a roadmap in photoshop and then list it on some exchanges. Now you can do it with only a roadmap. WTF!

Edit: Also, take a look at their facebook page. So many investors, so many CEO's from other companies, yet only 500 likes per total and 2 comments under each post ? WTF ?. They want to take over the world, but this thread has 18 pages since February ? I've seen 18 pages generated in 2 hours on CRAVEcoin. LOL!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:20:54 PM

One of the big differences I see with NeuCoin compared to all those other projects I have seen, is this:

Strategic Angels

Those contacts are 100% important if you want to succeed!
If you can bridge out to the public masses you will have a great chance for adoption!
It's the only way - spread the word to the masses, and you will multiply the user-base!

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Same shit like Viral croudfunding. Scammers are greedy these days. I guess 90% of these buys are selfbuys to increase the hype  Undecided

Seriously, who is investing in a tip bot neudoge fuckery?

bumpk1nK

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:18:30 AM

Same shit like Viral croudfunding. Scammers are greedy these days. I guess 90% of these buys are selfbuys to increase the hype  Undecided

Viral has Adam guebrez as a dev, its not scammers. I have invested and I feel very comfortable doing so. He's got a big ego but he's also know how to make networks and make money.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:29:46 AM

Same shit like Viral croudfunding. Scammers are greedy these days. I guess 90% of these buys are selfbuys to increase the hype  Undecided

Viral has Adam guebrez as a dev, its not scammers. I have invested and I feel very comfortable doing so. He's got a big ego but he's also know how to make networks and make money.

This Adam Guerbuez? Be proud, my son.

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:16:21 AM

I like the approach to build a coin for the purpose of solving the user adoption problem. The only solution can be a well equipped faucet. If the dumping restrictions work out and the foundations do a good job, this could be a success for the crypto community as a whole. POS mining with huge interest rates at the beginning is a good mix IMO to motivate users to secure the network. I just wish the very powerful foundations will do it well.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:30:56 AM

Such hatred and disdain for a coin that looks promising. I don't really get it. Sure, some of the factors behind Neucoin are a rehash, if I may, of coins that come before. However, I do think that they have some innovative approaches to some of the failings of prior cryptocurrency. If you want to get in, get in. If not, well, sit back and watch us early adopters cry over our spilled milk if it should falter. I personally have invested 1.5BTC in this project. Not a lot by anyone's standard, but I believe that in the end, it will be an investment that at least breaks a little above even. I acquired said 1.5BTC just the same as I have in many of my financial dealings and investments. I took risks. Some less risky and with a shorter span of ROI, but in the end, I knew what I was getting into.
  I believe that one of the core factors of Neucoin is what every new cryptocurrency should adopt. Marketing and wide market awareness. I have seen many coins, including just recently, make an [ANN] thread, and boom - "Let's start POW" or "Let's start POS". No reaching out to the public with general marketing, name recognition, and a "brand" image. Were those coins successful? Some were - most were not. I believe that for a cryptocurrency or alternate payment system to be successful, and to really achieve what the true aim of cryptocurrency is - decentralization not issued by any central authority, immune to government interference or manipulation. A currency for the people, by the people, and governed by the people - not by some bigwig, money grubbing, "we make the rules" authority that could care less about the average citizen - it needs to reach the full scope of the public for which it was created to benefit. IMHO, NeuCoin has started the ball rolling by reaching out to the people with marketing, transparency, and a desire to educate those that otherwise wouldn't even know what cryptocurrency is even about.
  I am new to mining, and cryptocurrency in general, so I am not at all an authority on the ways and means of this great creation that is beginning to take hold worldwide. As more and more people are educated and can truly understand at least the basics behind an alternate currency system, the more promising cryptocurrency will become. I applaud NeuCoin for taking the extra steps in getting the message "out there" to the general public. Some of the things, I might not agree with some aspects, but you take the good with the bad. Adjustments will have to be made. Paths will have to be re-directed. In the end, however, I believe NeuCoin is on a track for success.
  That all being said. Flame me if you will. But I implore you, look at the bigger picture, and ask yourself - "Would not cryptocurrency and this whole creation of giving the control back to the people benefit more from a wider adoption by the common man?" "Would not it be grand if everyone, from Joe the Plumber, to Margeurite the Florist, knew that there was a better, and in that same token, a simpler way?" I bid you yes. This is how this system will grow and thrive and become the next, possibly replacement, of monetary transactions.
  Thank you for allowing me to put in my two cents. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This was not meant as an angry rant, or noxious hatepost. I am just offering my opinion on what I believe needs to happen in order for crytocurrency to grow and become a well established system. And I believe NeuCoin is one of the companies leading the way. Thanks, and have a great rest of your weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: