Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:56:45 PM

A new version of the charting library has been released. You may need to refresh to pick it up. Thanks everyone.

Yall are doing a amazing job pulling of this together. Very impressed with the progress, keep it up and I will keep buying!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:21:34 PM

A new version of the charting library has been released. You may need to refresh to pick it up. Thanks everyone.

Keep delivering, nobody else is going to compare when there is another 6 moths of development put into this project. DcGirl is a classy lady, that is helping to make crypto better with mastertrader and his team. We need more women in crypto!
DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:14:42 AM

Congrats on the Beta site launch. I run out of fingers trying to count how many scams coins have launched since MTR, yet you continue to provide real development of a real project. Soon the alt world will situp and notice. Thanks for being an investment I don't have to stress over.

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:55:25 PM

Looks great Dc, loving the Intelligent Market Updates widget that has been added. Now in less than 30 seconds, I'm completely notified about all the trending markets and activity and can easily click the notification within that stream of info, and be taken right to that market. I've noticed the high activity alert always calls for a price rise, and you can see it on the chart as well. Thank you for the hard work you are putting in day in and day out!

Beta is working nice!

Keep giving me suggestions as they come up, we have added CCI indicator that you suggested a few days ago. DcGirl made it happen!

Yall are doing a amazing job pulling of this together. Very impressed with the progress, keep it up and I will keep buying!

Thank You!

Keep delivering, nobody else is going to compare when there is another 6 moths of development put into this project. DcGirl is a classy lady, that is helping to make crypto better with mastertrader and his team. We need more women in crypto!

We are at it everyday making big improvements!

Congrats on the Beta site launch. I run out of fingers trying to count how many scams coins have launched since MTR, yet you continue to provide real development of a real project. Soon the alt world will situp and notice. Thanks for being an investment I don't have to stress over.

+1 Thanks for your support.

We will be releasing another 1-2% of MTR to help fund an event ToshiDesk will be hosting supporting crypto currencies and developers. More details on that when as land partnerships and sponsors. This will be HUGE!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
contact@mastertradercoin.com

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE
http://www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

NOTE: Must be phase 1 or 2 investor, or own 600+ MTR to Qualify

http://www.coinssource.com/toshidesk-beta-live/

CoinsSource is now in a exclusive partnership with ToshiDesk, and we will continue to work together to bring out the best of ToshiDesk and CoinsSource.

Cointelegrpah Article about ToshiDesk Releasing within the next few days!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:42:36 PM

Hello Community,

Just stopping by to inform you all the Business Plan has been completed.

I am going to hand it off to one of my editors within the next 2 days, and have it all spruced up and 100% finalized.

More info soon...about the upcoming ICO for (1%-2%) MTR, to raise funds for The Crypto Currency Event - ToshiDesk will be hosting in Canada.

I will post ToshiDesk Business plan here within the next 4 days.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:36:34 AM

Will this be closed funding or will it be open to the community?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:54:33 AM

Will this be closed funding or will it be open to the community?

Hey crazywack,

I want it to be a fair and well anticipated, and expected date...It wont be something rushed, or something to piss people off, or catch anyone off guard.

It will be OPEN for the community Wink

I will have to complete (The Event) - whitepaper/business plan combo first before I release any set dates for this ICO.

I will take a community vote - on if 1% - or 2% should be released for this ICO.

Everything will be laid out clean and understandable for everyone.

I'd say 3-4 weeks out on that.

More info on this as it develops.

Look for a new article by my friends over at Cointelegraph today =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE
DFiLeR

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:54:45 AM

Maybe release 1% ICO and distribute another 1% at the event to get people more into MTR. Any funds not distributed at the event can be destroyed in some cool way? more publicity & exposure. Thats if you think 1% will raise enough funds for putting on the event. Let the other 1% get more people into MTR and using Toshidesk.

Will the ICO be through crowdfunding like phase I & II?

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:47:04 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:23:11 AM by mastertrader777

Maybe release 1% ICO and distribute another 1% at the event to get people more into MTR. Any funds not distributed at the event can be destroyed in some cool way? more publicity & exposure. Thats if you think 1% will raise enough funds for putting on the event. Let the other 1% get more people into MTR and using Toshidesk.

Will the ICO be through crowdfunding like phase I & II?

I appreciate your suggestions!

The community will have the say on this next round of distribution.

Way back in the early days I pledged that the community will have rights to vote on important matters when it came to the Reserves, and I'm still honoring that!

If its 1% (100k) MTR that the community wishes we release for the ICO, then half (0.5%) of the BTC would go to preliminary cost to secure the venue deposits in Canada - along with that would be Website Development ( Awards Show Website ), Hotel Accommodation Planning/Inquires for event guest, and to schedule the Video Productions Crew and get those contracts finalized...along with many other things like marketing, PR outreach, etc. The other half (0.5%) would be used to fund ongoing development in a number of areas such as our MTR Mobile app, along with our ToshiDesk Mobile App. All of this will be clearly laid out in the business plan that we are currently fine tweaking and planning on releasing. I will potentially let investors take a peak at it before I release it, I have many people already working with me...some to mention are JC12345 - and HegelianCattalactics, and of course DcGirl has given me the motherly grill down on it Wink

The Developers of MTR and ToshiDesk will also be paid some compensation. - All of my developers have been working on a deferred compensation plan, which had an agreement attached, I will stand by....I will have to take care of them with a small paycheck out of these ICO funds raised.

Voting will start Sunday May 17, 2015

I will take polls through a voting service site I have in mind, and links for the voting site will be posted Sat night before midnight.

If the community decides to go with a 2% (200K) MTR ICO release, we would be able to get a lot more done at a quicker pace.

As I said everything dollar by dollar will be open and transparent.

The MTR ( between 100K to 400k - based on community vote ) will be sold at a FIXED price. The fixed price per MTR wouldn't be fair to release now. I will say I have it structured for our Early Phase Investors to profit it greatly and will be attractive for new investors at the same time.

More info to come on this guys and gals.

Oh check this one out guys! =)

ToshiDesk got its 2nd Article on Cointelegraph!

"We hope to achieve a unified front amongst traders, developers, & Entrepreneurs alike within the FinTech industry,” CEO Rich Territo told CoinTelegraph. “ToshiDesk is a vantage point for the digital currency marketplace, and will be utilized to connect, inform, and educate the world about crypto.”

Having raised just over 36 BTC for its presale release of 100,000 MTR, expectations are high among Territo and his team following the beta launch. He said:

“We achieved success by utilizing a well-known escrow service on BitcoinTalk, and launched an ICO campaign. In less than a month MTR had a market cap of 1.1m, due to overwhelming support from traders and investors who acknowledged the need for a service like this.”

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114263/the-future-of-cryptocurrency-trading-may-require-making-it-social

DFiLeR

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:27:32 AM

Surprised at the lack of input since the ICO post. Clearly from bittrex books lots of holders and believers. Am I missing something is the official forum up and buzzing?

With MasterTraders commitment the least you can all do is give your opinion.

Just started working with a coin and we might be interested in your event I guess. I will atleast bring it up at the next meeting in the next few days and see what we think of the idea for a start. Anymore info you can PM on just some brief details/probable ideas would be great so I can pitch it to the team. Or I will give you lead dev's details and you can deal direct with him, let me warn him first though hehe  ; )

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:24:10 PM

i would want to see more info on the subject of releasing funds.

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:43:39 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 05:35:07 PM by HegelianCattalactics

Surprised at the lack of input since the ICO post. …“SNIP”…

I am going to throw in my opinion here since I have had numerous dialogs with this team.

Background Brief:
   Coming from a 120+ year lineage of wealthy entrepreneurial businessmen and doing the same on my own for over 32 years … consulting for and sitting on the board of national multimillion dollar enterprises … and having been an active trader for 18 years … working directly with dozens of publicly traded companies, promoting, and preventing hostile takeovers … specializing in establishing “deal structure” ... I get to meet movers and shakers and have learned to recognize skill-sets and how to probe behind the corporate veil.
   I structure every dialog down to minutiae of discovery like a seasoned journalist; probing to hear and uncover what others cannot; reading “tells” to extract information.

Opinion:
This team is the real deal. Success acts and thinks a certain way. That is why I am here.

Further Opinion:
   I have the edge due to the above discovery DD techniques, making me look at MTR as more of an early stage Holding Company taking pole position in an infant “currency trading” market-space; incubating and developing lead technologies and influence and wealth holdings and top tier teams within this industry. So when I hear the term “release coins” I understand that it is much more about leverage to increase value and company investment to leverage the above for momentum and to establish a far wealthier and stronger MTR.

Concerns:
   I have only one concern regarding MTR’s team and vision. That they are ridiculously hard workers with amazing productivity and reach, to such a degree that I doubt they sleep and recharge enough.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

Surprised at the lack of input since the ICO post. Clearly from bittrex books lots of holders and believers. Am I missing something is the official forum up and buzzing?

With MasterTraders commitment the least you can all do is give your opinion.

Just started working with a coin and we might be interested in your event I guess. I will at least bring it up at the next meeting in the next few days and see what we think of the idea for a start. Anymore info you can PM on just some brief details/probable ideas would be great so I can pitch it to the team. Or I will give you lead dev's details and you can deal direct with him, let me warn him first though hehe  ; )

Big money is lurking DFiLer,

I speak to investors daily, that want in big, and many of them are very excited about the upcoming ICO of more MTR.

If we look back at a few months ago, when most thread readers thought MTR was a scam, or ToshiDesk wouldn't be real, or didn't get the fact of why we structured the coin supply and distribution the way we did...those people are finally starting to get it.

We can manage and control our own growth at our own pace, with our set development schedules playing into that mix. It just makes sense to do things this way, as our plan from day one was to be legitimate and true with MTR, ToshiDesk, and future developments.

We are protecting our assets, and doing it in a way that was almost frowned upon...and the reason it was frowned upon to safe hold the reserves the way we did, is because no other coin developers ever did it for the right reasons. People were always used to seeing the same BS back to back with pump and dumps.

The market can't be manipulated, and we can see its naturally rising as the days go by. I can faithfully say, without asking anyone...that every investor that is still holding MTR feels and knows they made the best investment of 2015 so far. ( +1 on this if you investors agree )

If my thread isn't as "popular" as the others out there right now...that's ok.

I was always getting 10-15 Beta Request invites on the Beta Landing page, and communicating with each person that applied, and now with the 2-3 fresh articles out about ToshiDesk - and many more to come - I'm getting 20-30 people messaging me for beta invites everyday!

We are delivering consistently, with zero blunders. We have a well structured plan for the next few releases of MTR, and as more people enter the market, the thread activity and ToshiDesk user base will organically grow.  

I like a clean thread, you don't see anyone in here yelling moon, or dump 24/7...so that makes everyone in more of calm and laid back mood about everything.

Let me just say this. We are just getting started! You guys are in for a wild ride if you guys stand by me, and be true supporters and don't sell too much when MTR pops over 100K again.

I'm striving for $1 per MTR by September - We have already seen .40 cents per MTR (twice) in the last 2-3 weeks.

Hey Crazywack,

There will be a vote/poll starting later tonight around midnight.

I have been advised by my team to hold off on the details until voting starts.

Surprised at the lack of input since the ICO post. …“SNIP”…

I am going to throw in my opinion here since I have had numerous dialogs with this team.

Background Brief:
   Coming from a 120+ year lineage of wealthy entrepreneurial businessmen and doing the same on my own for over 32 years … consulting for and sitting on the board of national multimillion dollar enterprises … and having been an active trader for 18 years … working directly with dozens of publicly traded companies, promoting, and preventing hostile takeovers … specializing in establishing “deal structure” ... I get to meet movers and shakers and have learned to recognize skill-sets and how to probe behind the corporate veil.
   I structure every dialog down to minutiae of discovery like a seasoned journalist; probing to hear and uncover what others cannot; reading “tells” to extract information.

Opinion:
This team is the real deal. Success acts and thinks a certain way. That is why I am here.

Further Opinion:
   I have the edge due to the above discovery DD techniques, making me look at MTR as more of an early stage Holding Company taking pole position in an infant “currency trading” market-space; incubating and developing lead technologies and influence and wealth holdings and top tier teams within this industry. So when I hear the term “release coins” I understand that it is much more about leverage to increase value and company investment to leverage the above for momentum and to establish a far wealthier and stronger MTR.

Concerns:
   I have only one concern regarding MTR’s team and vision. That they are ridiculously hard workers with amazing productivity and reach, to such a degree that I doubt they sleep and recharge enough.

No time to sleep right now George =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

"We hope to achieve a unified front amongst traders, developers, & Entrepreneurs alike within the FinTech industry,” CEO Rich Territo told CoinTelegraph. “ToshiDesk is a vantage point for the digital currency marketplace, and will be utilized to connect, inform, and educate the world about crypto.”

Having raised just over 36 BTC for its presale release of 100,000 MTR, expectations are high among Territo and his team following the beta launch. He said:

“We achieved success by utilizing a well-known escrow service on BitcoinTalk, and launched an ICO campaign. In less than a month MTR had a market cap of 1.1m, due to overwhelming support from traders and investors who acknowledged the need for a service like this.”

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114263/the-future-of-cryptocurrency-trading-may-require-making-it-social
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:09:27 PM

There are so many problems in this project it's hard to point to just the main ones, I'll try just to mention a couple:

This is NOT a crypto currency, but a projected enterprise FUNDED with money from a seudo-crypto currency. Both are CENTRALIZED... meaning: Territo can do anything and everything that he wants, with the money raised, with the "currency" and with the enterprise, at any moment.

The enterprise, project or company, is Toshidesk, which is and aggregate platform... intended to be, I mean. Basically you will find there content from other providers and some original content created by Territo and his "team". For instance: What you can get from DCGirl's website for free, you will find now integrated in Toshidesk. By the same token, you can find practically anything else that is in Toshidesk, simply by searching the web. And, of course, for free.

I wont even mention the premine and the rest of the "mechanics" designed to favor Territo and Territo only when and if this project reaches even a modicum of success... that I am afraid it will not reach precisely for the mentioned above. Obviously the coin itself is just another copy/paste/hackjob of no value whatsoever and whose only reason for existence is to bring in some money... very little money.

So not a scam outright, like so many others, simply an enterprise conceived to create manipulation and exploitation of the money of others. Pity.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:34:04 AM

There are so many problems in this project it's hard to point to just the main ones, I'll try just to mention a couple:

This is NOT a crypto currency, but a projected enterprise FUNDED with money from a seudo-crypto currency. Both are CENTRALIZED... meaning: Territo can do anything and everything that he wants, with the money raised, with the "currency" and with the enterprise, at any moment.

The enterprise, project or company, is Toshidesk, which is and aggregate platform... intended to be, I mean. Basically you will find there content from other providers and some original content created by Territo and his "team". For instance: What you can get from DCGirl's website for free, you will find now integrated in Toshidesk. By the same token, you can find practically anything else that is in Toshidesk, simply by searching the web. And, of course, for free.

I wont even mention the premine and the rest of the "mechanics" designed to favor Territo and Territo only when and if this project reaches even a modicum of success... that I am afraid it will not reach precisely for the mentioned above. Obviously the coin itself is just another copy/paste/hackjob of no value whatsoever and whose only reason for existence is to bring in some money... very little money.

So not a scam outright, like so many others, simply an enterprise conceived to create manipulation and exploitation of the money of others. Pity.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

The only real response that I have is that I am dead serious about building out ToshiDesk to be a highly competitive product, and have every intention to support MTR as a currency.

All I ask is that you keep an eye on what we're doing, we are nowhere near done with this and plan to be around for a long time.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:53:00 AM

To Crazywack and the MTR community:

Thank you for raising questions about the proposed ICO, and our plans moving forward. I’d like to give you an overview of where we are today, what we are considering and the direction we are moving.

We launched MTR with a very large premine for two main reasons – to allow for long-term price support for investors, and to allow us to fund the development, promotion and growth of ToshiDesk. We have spent the last few weeks building our business plan and laying out the plan for how the premine will be used over the next five years.

Behind these plans are two guiding factors: to ensure that we are able to continue building ToshiDesk, and to ensure that our investors are supported. These factors are of equal importance to our team, and are a part of every decision we make.

Our business plan and plan for using the premine will be shared with the community. We expect that the premine will be used, over a minimum 5 year period, for promotions, partnerships, to fund future development and to provide equity in ToshiDesk to the ToshiDesk team. Building a world-class product requires resources – developers, hosting, software licenses, promotions, public relations and more.

To give you an idea of the costs associated with this operation, during the last three months we have built ToshiDesk, funded the infrastructure to run it on, funded various software purchases and funded partnerships with data providers. Additionally, DCGirl has spent these three months working full-time, without compensation, building both the ToshiDesk charting library and all of the backend systems necessary to support all of the data we are providing.

The ICO that we are laying out now would be used for promotions, and to cover some of the costs accrued to date – and allow us to continue to develop at our current pace.

We definitely would like to hear your opinions on this – we are like the rest of you in having been burned in the past by scams in the crypto space. We have every intention to follow through with what we have laid out, and to date have done just that. It is important to all of us that we have the support of our community and are ready and willing to respond to all questions that you have.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

ToshiDesk Team,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:20:25 AM

Mastertrader,

I can imagine your cost of operation is higher than the original ICO funds raised. Also having some of your team working (including yourself) without compensation has to be difficult. Your team has done an amazing job building this project from scratch and for these reasons I am for a 2% release.

I say give you guys the funding needed to operate at an accelerated pace. My only suggestion is maybe use the AngelList site for the ico/crowd fund. I'm sure you guys are way ahead of us on the planning of the next round but I belive that a more profesional site/environment would gain much more fiat for funding. I spend to much time on BitCoinTalk and sometimes it gets exhausting and depressing. Although large investors probably come around and read these threads I don't think it the best first place to get ones information. Between the FUD, scams, and assholes, that live in these threads the place to receive better publicity is not here.

I think you know this and that you have done a great job networking toshdesk and Mastertrader coin. This is apparent in the multiple partnerships that you have built. I have no complaints with the work you or your team has done, in fact you have exceeded expectations at every aspect.

As investors: In order to take this project to the perverbial next level we need to think bigger and reach a much larger crypto base. The only way to do this is with more funding. Nobody wants their investment share to lower, but this is needed to get the project further and with bigger fish in the game who knows what will happen. ATM if a whale(s) wanted to enter this project they would have to pump the price 10x to get a nice share of the pie. But a whale isn't going to do that. . . Releasing more funds with proper advertising could bring in MANY new hands to this project.

I hope that I dont sound like a douch Wink but I think using AngelList would be a smart place and probably just as cost effective as OgNasty (no offense). Not sure what the leagal and tax implacations there are since they also deal in fiat, but again I think it's the best choice. Shows that you are operating as a business not just another ICO.

Crazy

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:02:01 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:41:39 PM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please vote, and be apart of the decision making process!

Voting will last for 5 days!

How much MTR should be released in upcoming ICO?

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll315251x48844327-12

Look forward to your votes.

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:05:21 AM

Voted thanks master trader for taking the communities views on the subject! True leadership and proof this will be a long term project.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:08:22 AM

voted ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: