Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
xx3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:15:55 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 10:26:01 PM by xx3

The voting is kinda pointless imo, exept to make the "curent" comunity feel important maybe. Something i find rather pointless considering how few and relatively unimportant they(me included) are and of course how dedicated they are.

The amount and price should be determined by the amount of demand existing at this moment.

I know that everybody would like MTR to be worth 120k sats NOW. It isn't. And putting a very large amount (400k coins) on the market without a huge(expensive) marketing campaign won't drive the price higher.

Considering that the need for cash is real, the amount of MTR that should be put on the market should be less then the demand(to generate a price increase), which of course can be very hard to determine, but it should be less then the amount that the "real" investors(identified by mastertrader777) are willing to buy at this moment.

As for my vote, 200k should be enough imo.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

passout and rest mate ...

well bloody done ...

#crysx

Rested up a bit, back at it.

It will be awesome if you guys integrated Clef.
I have been using it on quite a few sites they support now including Koinify, Coindaddy, and Bitspark, it does make it a much better experience.

Is there a timeframe for this to happen? Keep us posted thanks.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yes, Clef is an amazing service, and ToshiDesk is very happy to be working with them to get their service seamlessly implemented.

The time frame looks to be less than a week until its "officially" live.

We did work through the night getting the infrastructure in place and it's looking good.

Clef has made it very easy with very clear documentation, and one of my developers was able to knock it out in less than a hour!

Clef recommends that we test for a week, which we all agree is an adequate time frame to ensure all systems are a go.

I told my team to dig for bugs or security issues because Clef stands behind their (Bug Bounty Program), none to be discovered - We believe this technology works flawlessly.

We have let our community know that work is in progress for the Clef integration with ToshiDesk.

We look forward to working together.  Smiley

Great talking to you guys!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=965220.msg11442661#msg11442661

Likewise!

Can't wait to venture on this journey with you guys.

I couldn't agree more with a quote I caught on your website.

"Clef solves an important piece of the Bitcoin puzzle. In order to go mainstream, we need technology that combines better security with beautiful design and incredible usability — that's exactly what Clef offers."

Derek Minter, Founder at HoneyBadgr   

Excellent job with your development and can't wait to see what the future brings.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:33:32 PM

We are excited to announce that work is in progress to integrate Clef with our friends at ToshiDesk.

We have been collaborating and we are finalizing the integration.

About ToshiDesk
The ToshiDesk concept is based on PHP Yii framework that utilizes a custom social networking platform - closed source.
ToshiDesk will host a social trading platform where Masters will share trade information, charts and analysis with Traders.
The platform is tied into a compensation system and Masters receive tips, depending on their success rating and following.
Trading API's will be a premium feature which will accurately track and mimic your favorite MasterTrader’s trading techniques.

Our goal is to enhance the way people trade by building a true trading ecosystem allowing ToshiDesk to Evolve the Face of Crypto

- MasterTrader777

By using Clef, ToshiDesk will be making their platform login process easier and more secure.
We look forward to working together.

ToshiDesk Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11440150#msg11440150
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:02:06 PM

We are excited to announce that work is in progress to integrate Clef with our friends at ToshiDesk.

About ToshiDesk
The ToshiDesk concept is based on PHP Yii framework that utilizes a custom social networking platform - closed source.
ToshiDesk will host a social trading platform where Masters will share trade information, charts and analysis with Traders.
The platform is tied into a compensation system and Masters receive tips, depending on their success rating and following.
Trading API's will be a premium feature which will accurately track and mimic your favorite MasterTrader’s trading techniques.

Our goal is to enhance the way people trade by building a true trading ecosystem allowing ToshiDesk to Evolve the Face of Crypto

- MasterTrader777

By using Clef, ToshiDesk will be making their platform login process easier and more secure.

ToshiDesk Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11440150#msg11440150

cool I look forward to this.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:37:01 AM

About ToshiDesk

- MasterTrader777

cool I look forward to this.

Glad to see you checking back in.

We are working on it...its almost 100%

What makes it a bit more difficult than a simple integration, is that we needed to construct the login protocol to communicate with the Clef internals.

When a user signs up for ToshiDesk - It's not a simple sign in and you're in, you have to make an actual account.

So with ToshiDesk currently in Beta - accounts need to be approved by admin before user is granted access, so that was the code we needed to write to make the integration mesh the way we need it too.

I got the login procedures working 100% right now...its just the logout that is giving me issues.

It's not CLEF code - its my CMS code that I have to fine tune to like the logout hook that's required for logouts to work 100%.

I had the CLEF CTO shoot me a message today - asking if everything was cool..told him I would give him an update in the morning.

My guys are on it as we speak...keep checking in, and I thank you for your support.

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers - FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560 FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:48:30 AM

ToshiTip of the day brought to you by Catallaxy !

Catallaxy: " Learning to recognize Pre-Pump accumulation formations for profit and self defense strategies. (Shake-n-Bake or Wallbusters.) Each phase of a Pump cycle is strategic. Early accumulation is simply "collecting without moving" then on to a quick pop ... "but not too much" ... don't want people thinking they can recoup their losses and want them to think about selling with a little gain ... then comes the slightly higher lull which will loosen a few weak hands ... then some wall crunching dumps to shake out the rest of the weak hands before you "inject a renewed moon shot hope" into the remaining holders so your "Pump Team" can get multiples on their early accumulations while "Mooners" continue to hold due to their refreshed hope and greed. This particular chart is a slight aberration since a market whale cleaned out the wall before the "pump team" could exit. Then another "weak walled" run-up has followed without risking expensive wall costs. These are lesser mature strategies "with some variation" that existed in the Penny-Stock arena and do to this day. ------------------------> If you train for this strategy and make "swing trades" in the direction of the "big fish" it can be very profitable. Just make sure you don't swim against them or you become their food. "

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:54:35 AM

Catallaxy: " Learning to recognize Pre-Pump accumulation formations for profit and self defense strategies. (Shake-n-Bake or Wallbusters.) Each phase of a Pump cycle is strategic. Early accumulation is simply "collecting without moving" then on to a quick pop ... "but not too much" ... don't want people thinking they can recoup their losses and want them to think about selling with a little gain ... then comes the slightly higher lull which will loosen a few weak hands ... then some wall crunching dumps to shake out the rest of the weak hands before you "inject a renewed moon shot hope" into the remaining holders so your "Pump Team" can get multiples on their early accumulations while "Mooners" continue to hold due to their refreshed hope and greed. This particular chart is a slight aberration since a market whale cleaned out the wall before the "pump team" could exit. Then another "weak walled" run-up has followed without risking expensive wall costs. These are lesser mature strategies "with some variation" that existed in the Penny-Stock arena and do to this day. ------------------------> If you train for this strategy and make "swing trades" in the direction of the "big fish" it can be very profitable. Just make sure you don't swim against them or you become their food. "

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

well done mate ...

this is the way i trade for holding coins ...

though i can say - i am no where near this good in prediction ...

just gotta play with what you can afford to lose ...

great info ...

#crysx

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:33:06 PM

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

well done mate ...

this is the way i trade for holding coins ...

though i can say - i am no where near this good in prediction ...

just gotta play with what you can afford to lose ...

great info ...

#crysx

What I am very excited about are the following things:

---This is an undiscovered market for the most part.
---Discovery and adoption will cause migration of new moneys into it.
---Quality charting and indicators follow migrating investors and wealth and new migration of peoples.
---MTR is forming a defined "pole position" leadership in several critical areas BEFORE that significant migration.
---MTR if they keep on it will provide a clear technical edge for traders making Toshidesk the place to be if you want to make higher returns.

This window of time will be perhaps till 2017 February before top Global fiat Currency Trading Platforms" get aggressive in this marketspace.
(I know they are already talking and at least one is planning entry.) The bottle neck are the current exchange feeds, collation and collaboration.
Arbitrage opportunity will decline as feeds improve and price, size, and order-book aggregation evolve.

As each market has historically proven - those on the cutting edge of that data, social, and technological edge ... "If Wise" will prosper or at least have the op to.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:02:24 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 01:39:24 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Quick Update:

Pulled an all-nighter... just waking up from the coma Grin

Added Transaction History in Wallet Menu.

Today's Top MasterTrader Tab added.

Tips buttons are working any and everywhere on the site now.

As you browse profile walls, or community wall post...it auto populates as you scroll down and loads more content.

Fixed the background color in the about section area in trader profiles.

Implemented Emoticons.

Fixed CSS Wall Image Code.

Lengthened Cointelegraph news widget section on dashboard, along with Twitter Widget.

Added a signup/login funnel, so that when people that aren't signed in or signed up for ToshiDesk click on the Permalinks ( from shared post on social media ) - they are now directed to log in.

In the works with a ToshiDesk Banner. This will be used for advertisement purposes to funnel people to the ToshiDesk website.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts guys.

I have it this way:

and this way:

Here were my thoughts to the Designer - as we continue to improve on it.

"Love the progress that has been made! Main thoughts here are that I don't see it saying "Crypto" that much. For instance-I can't tell if ToshiDesk is for a Crypto or Forex market. I was thinking different ALTCOINS Coin Images on the DOT points on the graph. Maybe not every single DOT , maybe every other one make an altcoin coin image. Lets say, BITCOIN, RIPPLE, MTR, DOGE for the 4 coin Images on the graph. I want to someone to be able to tell what the banner leads to without having to click on it to find out...but then at the same time get the idea about it, that you can earn tips for credible trade analysis and get tipped for it."

DcGirl is working on a major update, and more info will be announced in regards to that update shortly. I promise its going to be a great update, that will add even more functionality to the ToshiDesk Platform...Don't want to say to much before its done. I don't like fluffing stuff.

Voting is still going (11 days so far)...I figured let another week run on it to get a clearer perspective of what everyone wants. It's just fair not to rush a decision like this.

Looks like you guys still want 400K MTR Released at 120K sats.

VOTE PLEASE:

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll315251x48844327-12

Grin

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:27:01 AM

Hello Community,

Quick Update:

Pulled an all-nighter... just waking up from the coma Grin

Added Transaction History in Wallet Menu.

Today's Top MasterTrader Tab added.

Tips buttons are working any and everywhere on the site now.

As you browse profile walls, or community wall post...it auto populates as you scroll down and loads more content.

Fixed the background color in the about section area in trader profiles.

Implemented Emoticons.

Fixed CSS Wall Image Code.

Lengthened Cointelegraph news widget section on dashboard, along with Twitter Widget.

Added a signup/login funnel, so that when people that aren't signed in or signed up for ToshiDesk click on the Permalinks ( from shared post on social media ) - they are now directed to log in.

In the works with a ToshiDesk Banner. This will be used for advertisement purposes to funnel people to the ToshiDesk website.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts guys.

I have it this way:

and this way:

Here where my thoughts to the Designer - as we continue to improve on it.

"Love the progress that has been made! Main thoughts here are that I don't see it saying "Crypto" that much. For instance-I can't tell if ToshiDesk is for a Crypto or Forex market. I was thinking different ALTCOINS Coin Images on the DOT points on the graph. Maybe not every single DOT , maybe every other one make an altcoin coin image. Lets say, BITCOIN, RIPPLE, MTR, DOGE for the 4 coin Images on the graph. I want to someone to be able to tell what the banner leads to without having to click on it to find out...but then at the same time get the idea about it, that you can earn tips for credible trade analysis and get tipped for it."

DcGirl is working on a major update, and more info will be announced in regards to that update shortly. I promise its going to be a great update, that will add even more functionality to the ToshiDesk Platform...Don't want to say to much before its done. I don't like fluffing stuff.

Voting is still going (11 days so far)...I figured let another week run on it to get a clearer perspective of what everyone wants. It's just fair not to rush a decision like this.

Looks like you guys still want 400K MTR Released at 120K sats.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Wonderful, Nice banners, some fb likes coming your way.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

Hello Community,

Have a few more banners I made today.

Lets start a little promotions give away Grin

The people that post one of these Banners on Social Media ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Etc. ) and hashtag ( #ToshiDesk #MTR $MTR )

and....

Post the link to this forum thread ( http://ow.ly/NA3JH  )

and...

Post the link to the ToshiDesk Beta Website ( http://ow.ly/NA3yf )

Will receive a giveaway of 1-5 MTR!!!

Once you have completed the qualifying tasks to earn the giveaway prize - Make a post here with the URL of the qualifying post you made on social media and BOOM!

You win!

For an extra chance to win a MTR Prize Please Share this picture :

and...

This Link:

http://ow.ly/NA4Wq

Grin

More updates coming shortly!

VOTE PLEASE:

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll315251x48844327-12

Grin

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:10:05 AM

This is going to rock the Crypto world and make others take notice --  Wink

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:11:34 AM

Best investment I made this year was buying into the ICO of MTR --- love the beta and looking forward to the future

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:49:57 AM

So I just learned two very important things I should have known by now.

1. Mastertrader has a CoinMarket cap of $1.26 Million
2. Im actually #2 on the richlist and didnt even know it  Shocked

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
claycoins

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:11:59 AM

How are you going to sell the extra coins? on Bittrex?

infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:39:36 PM

Can I ask what the rationale is behind the options available to us on the voting poll?

Why have you chosen the ask price to correspond with each amount of MTR to be released? And why does the ask price go up with the amount of coins being released?

Are you sure that you can sell that many coins for that high of a price?

Have you considered just releasing the coins and allowing the demand of the market to determine the price?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:47:00 PM

This is going to rock the Crypto world and make others take notice --  Wink

They will take notice when we hit them with this next update no one saw coming so quick!

Stay Tuned.

Grin

Best investment I made this year was buying into the ICO of MTR --- love the beta and looking forward to the future

Thanks for your continued support! Glad you are liking our progress.

So I just learned two very important things I should have known by now.

1. Mastertrader has a CoinMarket cap of $1.26 Million
2. Im actually #2 on the richlist and didnt even know it  Shocked

Vegas

+1

I see you're staking right along! Keep it up!

Thank you for being a big supporter.

How are you going to sell the extra coins? on Bittrex?

Thanks for asking. I'm going to release them ICO style in the forum. I don't have a problem after 14 days putting part of the remainder on Bittrex in small chunks to liven up the sell side. I don't want to see supporters paying trading fees for fundraising for Development Costs if I don't have to.

Can I ask what the rationale is behind the options available to us on the voting poll?

Why have you chosen the ask price to correspond with each amount of MTR to be released? And why does the ask price go up with the amount of coins being released?

Are you sure that you can sell that many coins for that high of a price?

Have you considered just releasing the coins and allowing the demand of the market to determine the price?

Infinitechaos, yes of course you may ask any and every question you have...I will always be here to answer them.

"Why have you chosen the ask price to correspond with each amount of MTR to be released? And why does the ask price go up with the amount of coins being released? "

The reason I have chosen to ask for a set price based on the amount of coins released is to raise the price floor proportionately with the influx of coin supply on the market. It protects you, the early investors. It's a strategy I believe will help manage against the possibility of someone trying to swing the price one way or the other. More coins on the free market ( ones not in cold storage, or staking wallets ) means more market activity...I want to make sure its not violent or abusive activity, so making the price floor higher with the bigger influx of coins protects against that.

"Are you sure that you can sell that many coins for that high of a price?"

No, I'm not 100% sure I can sell any set amount of coins. I do believe the Altcoin Market is rather dry at the moment. If we were to look at the MTR market, there aren't very many coins for sale. I want to increase market activity and volume enticing more market makers, and players to join into the market, community, and ToshiDesk Beta. With Open Beta right around the corner, now is the perfect time to release fresh coins on the market and by doing so create a new spark..that I feel is needed.

To give you an idea of the costs associated with this operation, during the last three months we have built ToshiDesk, funded the infrastructure to run it on, funded various software purchases and funded partnerships with data providers. Additionally, DCGirl has spent these three months working full-time, without compensation, building both the ToshiDesk charting library and all of the backend systems necessary to support all of the data we are providing.

The ICO that we are laying out now would be used for promotions, and to cover some of the costs accrued to date – and allow us to continue to develop at our current pace.

Coins that are not sold in the community ICO will be placed in a Slush Wallet and will be used as needed for marketing, partnerships, etc. They will NOT be staked.

"Have you considered just releasing the coins and allowing the demand of the market to determine the price?"

Yes, I have considered this option but have ruled it out as not being the best option on hand...for a number of reasons.

The alt coin market is just dead right now, there are too many pump and dump scams taking place...with devs running off with Investors money - forcing more and more people to leave the Crypto Space completely.

I also don't want the burden of having to pick up peoples dead weight ( coins new market entrants have bought ) on the way up as the market shapes to its new price as ICO coins are being sold. Lets say 250K coins get sold in the upcoming ICO for 120K sats - what would happen to the coins on the market under the 120K sat level. In my eyes...they would be bought up - and we would achieve the corresponding price floor in conjunction to the ICO price of 120K. If I were to do things the way you mentioned, and put the coins for sale up on the market I feel we would have less of a possibility of selling them. I need money for development and licensing...I can't rely on the Bittrex Market to raise those funds.  

I feel we did amazingly well using the Community style ICO option in the beginning, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hope this addresses your concerns.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:26:24 PM

Hello Community,

Sneak peak of what we have been up to.

I hope this excites you all, but ToshiDesk will be a full fledged exchange before you know it.

More Details on that soon, but I'm sure with the screen shots I provide you will be able to DYOR and figure things out Wink

Working on merging this (along with the cms):

Into this:

ToshiDesk will be cheaper in exchange fees than any other exchange.

We will have a mobile trading app with this as well.

Making moves guys, hold on tight!  Grin

You guys thought Beta was all we had up our sleeves?

Spread the word guys.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:55:21 AM

Hello Community,

Pulled another all nighter Grin

Got a few things done, that I'd like to share with you guys.

Well if ToshiDesk is going to be an exchange, we have to be compliant with State and Federal laws right?

I have applied for ToshiDesk's MSB ( Money Services Business ) License with FINCEN!

and...

ACCEPTED!

Doing what it takes to bring ToshiDesk main stream.

I will have a FINCEN MSB Registration # in less than 2 days.

I will keep you guys updated!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:43:59 PM

Hello Community,

Pulled another all nighter Grin

Got a few things done, that I'd like to share with you guys.

Well if ToshiDesk is going to be an exchange, we have to be compliant with State and Federal laws right?

I have applied for ToshiDesk's MSB ( Money Services Business ) License with FINCEN!

and...

ACCEPTED!

Doing what it takes to bring ToshiDesk main stream.

I will have a FINCEN MSB Registration # in less than 2 days.

I will keep you guys updated!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

It seems that MTR coin management is going the legit route with certifications and registrations which is very good to hear. Mainstream support by the public especially big business requires these things in order to build trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: