Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:55:14 AM

Darn Missed all the FUD. That darn Dcgirl making him self sound like a girl.. HAHAHAHA
You cant make that shit up...
Great job MTR team! Keep it up

I fell out of my chair when I read that shit. Haters gotta FUD when MTR is at 0.25 cents hahaha.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:56:57 AM

MTR Administration has officially launched the sale of 4% (400k) MTR!!!!!!

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

MTR ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in the OP please, before you send your funds!

SET PRICE PER MTR: 0.00120000 BTC

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 400K MTR SALE:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/ce0d138cca0f03faf602f97a179c2ea75d87ca90069f3da37c28bcdae3dc2a49

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My MTR Address is: yourmtraddressgoeshere
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Count me in Grin Just a few days more until I can send funds, I'm playing in XRP right now.

thank you for sharing
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:05:03 AM

Hello Community,

To my lovely surprise this morning, I have received a encrypted message from FINCEN inside my BSA E-Filing mailbox.

I had a feeling about what it was.... Cheesy

Check out what it says!

From FINCEN:

Share and Retweet on Social Media / Twitter Please! - https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/605851556118818816

"Received acknowledgement for BSA Tracking Number MR15-00005931.

Your submission has been assigned the MSB Registration number 31000067077679 (this is also the BSA Identification Number).
Certain registration information will be added to FinCEN's MSB Registrant Search Web page within approximately two weeks of electronically filing the Registration of Money Services Business (FinCEN Form 107). Acknowledgement letters will not be sent to MSBs. Please visit the MSB Registrant Search Web page (http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html) to view and print your MSB registration information..

Filing Name: ToshiDesk LLC MSB. "

Smiley

ToshiDesk LLC is officially registered with FINCEN as a MSB (Money Services Business) .

As the messages states, we should all be able to see it listed here: http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html
within 2 weeks.

Also made some CMS changes today.

The Cointelegraph News section has been revamped a bit. Had a few minor visual fixes that needed to take place. Also changed up how the news articles are shown added 2 more to the space.

More updates on the way!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:29:17 PM

Just got my first stake!

Mike323

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:06:04 PM

I signed up for a login on the Toshi Desk a few days ago and nothing happened. I didn't even get an email.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

Ok there is something I dont understand. I see that the sale has started to sell 400k of MTR @ 120k sats each, yet Bittrex is selling @90k sats each. Is there something I dont understand? Please understand this is NOT fud, its just a question, as I really dont understand. Thank you.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:52:39 PM

Ok there is something I dont understand. I see that the sale has started to sell 400k of MTR @ 120k sats each, yet Bittrex is selling @90k sats each. Is there something I dont understand? Please understand this is NOT fud, its just a question, as I really dont understand. Thank you.

Vegas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11498250#msg11498250

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11501488#msg11501488
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

I signed up for a login on the Toshi Desk a few days ago and nothing happened. I didn't even get an email.

It's a private beta.

You have to be either a phase 1 or phase 2 investor or you have to prove to mastertrader777 that you hold 350 MTR.

If you send him a screenshot of your wallet balance with at least 350 MTR he will activate your account.

Vegas

Apparently there are enough people looking to exit under 120k on Bittrex, which means anyone thinking about buying from phase 3 of the ICO at 120k sats is probably just buying on Bittrex and not from the ICO. Perhaps eventually demand will exceed supply of sub 120k coins and people will actually start buying from the ICO instead of from Bittrex.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Mike323

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:04:44 PM

@infinitechaos

Thanks for your input and so far I haven't gotten a response from the emails but I'll try and contact Mastertrader777 directly via email.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:18:35 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 11:13:02 AM by mastertrader777

Just got my first stake!

Very Nice! We have alot of faithful stakers on board...You can always monitor those stats here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/#!network

Looks like we have 40 connections staking right now...Every coin someone stakes is currently $0.21 more then they had before...Staking is very profitable and also supports network stability and security!

Replied back to your email, thanks for your patience and support!

Vegas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11498250#msg11498250

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11501488#msg11501488

Thanks for helping me with that community member...I shall tip you for that...post your MTR address!

It's a private beta.

You have to be either a phase 1 or phase 2 investor or you have to prove to mastertrader777 that you hold 350 MTR.

If you send him a screenshot of your wallet balance with at least 350 MTR he will activate your account.

Vegas

Apparently there are enough people looking to exit under 120k on Bittrex, which means anyone thinking about buying from phase 3 of the ICO at 120k sats is probably just buying on Bittrex and not from the ICO. Perhaps eventually demand will exceed supply of sub 120k coins and people will actually start buying from the ICO instead of from Bittrex.

Thank you as well for your help in answering community questions, MTR address please!

I almost have www.ToshiTalk.com the way I want it...Pretty soon I will attempt to start migrating people over to that forum instead.

Thanks for all your support guys.

I am typing up another update in just a few!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:41:25 PM

MTR price seems pretty stable. 21 cents a coin? I can see this one going to $1.00 before the end of the year. I picked up a few, holding long term. Keep up the great work guys. Loving what I see here.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:48:01 PM

MTR price seems pretty stable. 21 cents a coin? I can see this one going to $1.00 before the end of the year. I picked up a few, holding long term. Keep up the great work guys. Loving what I see here.

I'm staking nonstop, I even have a little on coinwallet staking. I wonder what the next update will be? Maybe something about why toshidesk is teaming up with the etna guys. That would be an excellent move for them. Their software has great reviews, and I see etna is actually at a trade show in Chicago right now!
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:05:04 PM

Hi everyone - a new version of the ToshiDesk Charting Library has been released. Some of the changes in this release include the addition of Poloniex markets, several bug fixes, performance and memory usage enhancements, and the ability to go directly to a market in the page url (i.e. http://toshidesk.com/tdlib/tdlib.php?e=Poloniex&m=BTC_CLAM). Please let us know if you find problems, especially with the new Poloniex markets.

Our focus now is in greatly enhancing the backend of the system to prepare for major upcoming changes to the frontend. We also are working on adding more exchanges.

To address questions about my role as we move forward, especially with the introduction of new software platforms, I'd like to reassure the community that I will continue to work to build and maintain an architecture that provides all of the data and systems we need. I asked myself this - what is best for the ToshiDesk company, and what do we need to grow to be the "go to" place for charting and analysis? I believe the most important decision we can make right now is to make use of the best resources we can and will do my best to make that happen.

MasterTrader will be giving you further updates, but I wanted the chance to check in with you too. Have fun with the system and thanks so much for your support.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:15:12 PM

Hi everyone - a new version of the ToshiDesk Charting Library has been released. Some of the changes in this release include the addition of Poloniex markets, several bug fixes, performance and memory usage enhancements, and the ability to go directly to a market in the page url (i.e. http://toshidesk.com/tdlib/tdlib.php?e=Poloniex&m=BTC_CLAM). Please let us know if you find problems, especially with the new Poloniex markets.

Our focus now is in greatly enhancing the backend of the system to prepare for major upcoming changes to the frontend. We also are working on adding more exchanges.

To address questions about my role as we move forward, especially with the introduction of new software platforms, I'd like to reassure the community that I will continue to work to build and maintain an architecture that provides all of the data and systems we need. I asked myself this - what is best for the ToshiDesk company, and what do we need to grow to be the "go to" place for charting and analysis? I believe the most important decision we can make right now is to make use of the best resources we can and will do my best to make that happen.

MasterTrader will be giving you further updates, but I wanted the chance to check in with you too. Have fun with the system and thanks so much for your support.

Thanks for your excellent work.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:28:37 PM

Wow! Keep it coming, I love Toshidesk and the team! You guys are seriously going to be great! I can see you guys actually making it compared to any other coin dev teams out there. #TeamToshi !
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:50:59 PM

Thanks for the update! Loving MTR, I see its holding strong! Great Innovation, Great Developers, Great Success!

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:08:36 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 08:23:34 PM by mastertrader777

Dc, thanks to you and your true commitment to making ToshiDesk the ultimate "go to" for all crypto traders!

This is just the beginning, and I know we as a team have what it takes to take ToshiDesk to that next level!

Thanks for not only working with us, but putting your trust in us...That's a really great feeling!

You're the best DcGirl!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

GOOD READ: http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/05/22/toshidesk-the-social-altcoin-trading-platform/
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:54:33 PM

Hello Community!

MSB UPDATE

Everyone can now go to the MSB Registrant Search Page http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html and see ToshiDesk's MSB Registration listed!

Type in MSB Registration Number # 31000067077679

You can also now download the MSB Documentation PDF - by clicking on "ToshiDesk LLC" - Under "Legal Name"

Bought some more MTR too Wink

I hope to see some Market Demand over the price of 120K Sats soon.

ICO Ending in 15 days guys!

I have bought a good bit of MTR off the market and it will be staked for a very long time.

Trying to support MTR and ToshiDesk as much as possible!

MTR to $1.00 lets go guys!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:15:11 PM

Hello Community!

MSB UPDATE

Everyone can now go to the MSB Registrant Search Page http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html and see ToshiDesk's MSB Registration listed!

Type in MSB Registration Number # 31000067077679

You can also now download the MSB Documentation PDF - by clicking on "ToshiDesk LLC" - Under "Legal Name"

Bought some more MTR too Wink

I hope to see some Market Demand over the price of 120K Sats soon.

ICO Ending in 15 days guys!

I have bought a good bit of MTR off the market and it will be staked for a very long time.

Trying to support MTR and ToshiDesk as much as possible!

MTR to $1.00 lets go guys!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

only 1400 mtr on the sell side...mastertrader you bought out all the weak hands!
Mike323

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:37:40 AM

Hello,

I'm new to MTR. Can someone tell me what the ICO is and how I could purchase MTR through the ICO?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: