Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:01:58 AM

Hello,

I'm new to MTR. Can someone tell me what the ICO is and how I could purchase MTR through the ICO?

MTR is currently in a third tranche of offerings where you can purchase coins. The first two tranches were at the beginning and this is now a third one. 400k coins are available for purchase at 120k each. The instructions to participate are explained in detail on the OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:56:40 AM

Hello,

I'm new to MTR. Can someone tell me what the ICO is and how I could purchase MTR through the ICO?

If you really want to know,  before you get your own knowledge to do proper research,  you have to do two things :

1.- stay as far away as you can from this one.
2.- read again #1 and follow closely.

Let me tell you a couple of things about this "coin": everything is 100% centralized and in the hands and at the whim of  the dev.

Second, he is now trying to sell you @ 120 what you can purchase for 90 in bittrex BUT be mindful of these FACTS: the price of the coin was artificially held just above 30k for weeks on volume of less than 0.50 btc per day. In other words no one was interested in the project at all and only the dev buying and selling from/to himself maintained both the price and the minimal trading volume required by bittrex before delisting and therefore killing the project. Followed so far? Ok here's the kicker: for no apparent reason, suddenly someone started buying this coin and took the price above 100 on volume of over 20, even 30 btc ... peculiarly enough just on time for the new ICO tranche. Isn't it a hoot? If you have followed this chronology you already have a rather clear and very disturbing picture in your head so no need for more details.  The red flags are evident. Now you decide if you really want that bad to part with your money. You have been warned.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:38:23 AM

Hello,

If you really want to know,  before you get your own knowledge to do proper research,  you have to do two things :

Let me tell you a couple of things about this "coin": everything is 100% centralized and in the hands and at the whim of  the dev.

Second, he is now trying to sell you @ 120 what you can purchase for 90 in bittrex BUT be mindful of these FACTS: the price of the coin was artificially held just above 30k for weeks on volume of less than 0.50 btc per day. In other words no one was interested in the project at all and only the dev buying and selling from/to himself maintained both the price and the minimal trading volume required by bittrex before delisting and therefore killing the project. Followed so far? Ok here's the kicker: for no apparent reason, suddenly someone started buying this coin and took the price above 100 on volume of over 20, even 30 btc ... peculiarly enough just on time for the new ICO tranche. Isn't it a hoot? If you have followed this chronology you already have a rather clear and very disturbing picture in your head so no need for more details.  The red flags are evident. Now you decide if you really want that bad to part with your money. You have been warned.

Looks like you didnt see me buying up all the MTR? I posted screen shots of my buys, you didnt see? Additionally to my own buys I had 2 investors hop on board with 25 BTC in buy support! Heres a kicker for you mate, we bought these coins 3x the prices of the first phases of the ico! What a hoot man, all the 80+ investors made 3x thier investment buying from the early phase icos.

I see you come in here and try to fud, but you are the only one with bad things to say about MTR...

I see you slapping around around bag holders and being a bit more rude to the people in the MangoCoins thread, yeah anyone can look at your post history to see the type of person you are.

Please excuse me for having excellent inventory controls, and giving people a proven opportunity to make 3x thier money...MTR will be $1.00 and you will still be here trying to fud.

Grow up, and give it up.

You're  NOT welcome here. Your comments are abusive and completely biased and untrue.

Have a good day,

MasterTrader777 
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:53:37 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 12:39:16 PM by mastertrader777

Hello,

Hey Mike323,

If you would like to purchase MTR from the 400K batch for sale, it's fairly simple.

Have a look at the original post on page 1.

The details are laid out for you there.

If you have any questions, we can continue to PM, or you can even add me on skype.

Thanks for your support

MasterTrader777  

PS: There are just under 700 MTR available to purchase under 120K satoshis on bittrex...If you wish to purchase more than 700 you always have that option utilizing the 400K MTR ICO  - just wanted to let you know all of your options...don't need anyone thinking they were misinformed.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:10:38 PM

So much staking going on! Grin Grin Grin I see over 65% of MTR public coin supply is being staked in QT wallets!

#TEAMTOSHI
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:12:11 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 06:23:35 PM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Only 300 or less MTR for sale on the exchnage!

MTR currently $0.28 per!

.1BTC to the all time high!

Very happy to see all the support as we rise to the top!

Will check back in later, maybe we can get MTR to $0.50 cents?

Thank you so much for the support!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:31:25 PM

I need some help.

I have a new laptop and I cannot get a new install of the wallet (Fresh Download from site) to connect to the mastertrader network.

Says "0 active connections to the MasterTrader network"

My other wallet works fine ... but another one doesn't work on my main PC.

Help !
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:15:13 PM

I need some help.

I have a new laptop and I cannot get a new install of the wallet (Fresh Download from site) to connect to the mastertrader network.

Help !

Did you try the mastertrader.conf as posted above? Also, if you have a firewall on your new PC check that it does not block mastertrader-qt.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:31:05 PM

I am figuring it out now ...
Had to learn and re-learn.

Thanks JC !

I need some help.

Help !

Did you try the mastertrader.conf as posted above? Also, if you have a firewall on your new PC check that it does not block mastertrader-qt.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:54:03 PM

Is there a Portable Version of the MTR Staking Wallet other than coinwallet.io ?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:07:50 PM

Is there a Portable Version of the MTR Staking Wallet other than coinwallet.io ?

It depends what you mean with portable. If you are referring to mobile phone then I don't think so. There is a Raspberry Pi one which is like semi portable.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

I need some help.

Help !

Do you need still need help with this issue? Please PM, and I will get this taken care of very quickly.

It depends what you mean with portable. If you are referring to mobile phone then I don't think so. There is a Raspberry Pi one which is like semi portable.

Just got Clef Integrated 100% into the ToshiDesk Platform.

Had to get that done, now I will have time to look at the Coinomi Wallet code.

Look into Coinomi for more info. https://coinomi.com/

This will add another Mobile Wallet to MTR's list.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:16:58 AM

Thinking about buying some more from ICO. If I send BTC today when will I get MTR? Right now or is there a time for release of funds?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:28:37 PM

Thinking about buying some more from ICO. If I send BTC today when will I get MTR? Right now or is there a time for release of funds?

Hey Bizz,

Thanks for your support.

ICO MTR will be released after the 24 hr accounting period.

On www.ToshiTalk.com - There is a countdown timer, and it currently reads "MTR ICO Completion in 11D 11H 26M "

Last ICO I'm sure you remember, I had all 80 investors MTR distributed 100% accurately in less than 6-7 hours.

Expect nothing less this time around Bizz. Any more questions or concerns shoot me a message.

Best,

MasterTrader777

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

Hello,

Looks like you didnt see me buying up all the MTR? I posted screen shots of my buys, you didnt see? Additionally to my own buys I had 2 investors hop on board with 25 BTC in buy support! Heres a kicker for you mate, we bought these coins 3x the prices of the first phases of the ico! What a hoot man, all the 80+ investors made 3x thier investment buying from the early phase icos.

I see you come in here and try to fud, but you are the only one with bad things to say about MTR...

I see you slapping around around bag holders and being a bit more rude to the people in the MangoCoins thread, yeah anyone can look at your post history to see the type of person you are.

Please excuse me for having excellent inventory controls, and giving people a proven opportunity to make 3x thier money...MTR will be $1.00 and you will still be here trying to fud.

Grow up, and give it up.

You're  NOT welcome here. Your comments are abusive and completely biased and untrue.

Have a good day,

MasterTrader777 

Yep, anyone can clearly see that I tell the truth and, consequently, uncover scams and schemes such as yours.. scheme, that is.

As anyone can see, you are clearly manipulating the price of this coin who no one is interested in -interested enough to buy in, that is-. So you yourself are doping the buying and selling to create the illusion of volume (still minimal, you won't spend REAL money on it) and, above all, of price going higher.

My self-imposed duty is to warn the noobs of what is obvious to anyone else. And of course you wouldn't welcome me here... too bad that you left the thread uncensored, what are you going to do, close it? Meanwhile, I will keep telling noobs and everyone else, what I see.

Simple as that.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Hello,

Grow up, and give it up.

You're  NOT welcome here. Your comments are abusive and completely biased and untrue.

Have a good day,

MasterTrader777  

Yep, anyone can clearly see that I tell the truth and, consequently, uncover scams and schemes such as yours.. scheme, that is.

As anyone can see, you are clearly manipulating the price of this coin who no one is interested in -interested enough to buy in, that is-. So you yourself are doping the buying and selling to create the illusion of volume (still minimal, you won't spend REAL money on it) and, above all, of price going higher.

My self-imposed duty is to warn the noobs of what is obvious to anyone else. And of course you wouldn't welcome me here... too bad that you left the thread uncensored, what are you going to do, close it? Meanwhile, I will keep telling noobs and everyone else, what I see.

Simple as that.

All I hear is someone that is doubtful of our abilities to perform and deliver. We have done nothing less than present, develop, and deliver...and will continue to do as such. You coming here and continuing to be of annoyance doesn't bother me that much, It's just childish and you can take your self imposed ego elsewhere.

You CANT and WONT stop us from being successful no matter how much you disbelieve in our vision.

We constructed this thread so we could give everyone a voice, and handle each persons concerns on a person to person basis. We are completely transparent and would never try to censor someone in saying what they have to say.

MTR Administration and ToshiDesk Development Team will continue to deliver, and if that has you coming here to chime in on every update so be it.

Thanks for the follow,

MasterTrader777
bizz

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:35:02 PM

WTF u barabbas are bubbling about? I was buying at 30-50k for weeks and have no connection whatsoever with dev or anyone inside. And even with big dumps then
I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:11:56 PM

WTF u barabbas are bubbling about? I was buying at 30-50k for weeks and have no connection whatsoever with dev or anyone inside. And even with big dumps then
I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

If you dont want to see it you dont need to watch. Fine by me. Just so you cannot claim ignorance, who do you think traded this crap at 400 for a sec a couple days ago?

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:19:22 PM

I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

If you dont want to see it you dont need to watch. Fine by me. Just so you cannot claim ignorance, who do you think traded this crap at 400 for a sec a couple days ago?

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...

MTR has never traded at 400K Sats? It touched 220K a few days ago - that was the ATH. Why are you worried about prices? Look at what we have developed and critique that. Do you want to be a beta tester? If you are going to post here, try to be more constructive and a bit less rude. Please show some respect as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
bizz

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...

Smiley Thank you for worry but I have my own brain and my own trading strategy. Every trading instrument in the world has someone buying high of the day. And non liquid markets like crypto have wild swings all over the place all the time. Saying coin is a scam for trading on a free market is ridiculous IMO.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: